Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 1

33.7K 1K 48
By Navya_Mishra

A dark silent night, with no person out on the streets but only the moonless sky with those silent wind blowing on the roads. It was one rare day when even a city so lively like Mumbai was mostly empty. There was traffic out there on the roads but this day, even it seemed like just crawling having a lifeless motion. It couldn't be said what the lords where trying to tell, was it the ugly silence before a strom or was it just a time to let people know what Silence could be.

And then there is this girl, lean and tender, beautiful to take every guys eyes out. But there she sat crawled up on the Sofa of her living room. Her tears refusing to stop flowing out of her eyes. Her beautiful face now looking exhausted due to constant crying, her eyes swollen and her weeping voice breaking the eternal silence of the night.

"Shhh... Stop crying plz!! U should know, it was he who wasn't deserving enough to have u. Its his loss, why r u crying ur eyes out over that jerk."
said her best friend taking her in a side hug.

"He said, he never loved me!!" the girl cried again to her besty who was Mukti.

"Come on Aliya... Enough of this crying, There is nothing like love!! U just liked him a bit and misunderstood it as love." said a guy as he sat there sipping his beer along with two more guys, all trying to console Aliya.

"Shut Up Manik.... Just coz u don't believe in Love that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist" cabir showed him a glare asking him to shut up.
If given a choice Manik would hv never been a part of this rubbish discussion. He didn't believe in Love.. all this was just Crap for him. Not that he was forced to be there, but Fab5 meant his life to him. And he just couldn't leave Aliya alone when she needed all of them.

While all of them said something or the other trying to console her, Dhruv sat there silently as always. He was the one most concerned for Aliya, but still the most distant person in the entire conversation.
Nothing worked over her, as she just kept on crying and crying, muttering all the non sense that came into her mind. It was almost 11 in the night and even after hours of consolation, nothing seemed to hv changed in her crying.

Aliya: It must have been me only?? I would not been good enough for him, otherwise he wouldn't hv left me like this. Am I not beautiful enough?? Am I such a bad person that this happened...

Manik: HAVE U LOST IT!!!
Manik immediately shouted at her and stood up as he came near her.

Manik: U r ALIYA.... The most beautiful one, the Diva!! There are guys dying over u and now suddenly, u r doubting urself just bcoz of that Fucking Bastard, who just got his eyes on that revealing girl and got carried away for her..... Are u crazy!!

Though he was right, but his voice worked in the reserve way and she cried even more surrendering to his temper.
Aliya: I was not Beautiful enough for him.. I wasn't good enough. He left me for her, if only I could be as good as her, This wouldn't hv happened!

Manik was trying his best to control his temper while Mukti and Cabir hugged Aliya from each side. He was about to say something when suddenly they heard someone's voice...

" I wouldn't wanna be anybody else, hey"
They looked towards the source of the voice which was the main door, but found no one... as this continued with the sound of guitar chords stumping in a melody as the voice now continued...
[Song: Who Says... by Selena Gomez]
"You made me insecure,
Told me I wasn't good enough.
But who are you to judge
When you're a diamond in the rough?
I'm sure you got some things
You'd like to change about yourself.
But when it comes to me
I wouldn't want to be anybody else."

No one knew who was the one singing the song, but it seemed that the lyrics clearly depicted what all Aliya has been blabbering all this while. And with this they saw a beautiful girl entering, carrying a guitar in her hands as she walked inside playing and continuing...

"Na na na na na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na

I'm no beauty queen
I'm just beautiful me"

She was looking really smart, carrying a guitar walking inside in a fashionable sundress. No one knew who was she and what was she doing there until they saw Aliya had stopped crying, as she smiled in acknowledgment to this unknown girl.
"Na na na na na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na"

She reached closer towards them and handed over her Guitar to Manik who was standing right in from of Aliya, and bent down to face Aliya, removing her tears...
"You've got every right
To a beautiful life"
With this she got up and moved a little back with a broad smile on her face, as she increased her pitch towards Manik, gesturing him to play the guitar as she sang loudly, looking straight at Aliya

"C'MON!!

Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?

(She picked up a glass of water from the side and sat next to Aliya where Cabir had been sitting and made her drink some water still continuing her song)
It's such a funny thing
How nothing's funny when it's you
You tell 'em what you mean
But they keep whiting out the truth
It's like a work of art
That never gets to see the light
Keep you beneath the stars
Won't let you touch the sky
(This time she got up again taking Aliya and Mukti along with her, towards the middle of the living area)
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na

I'm no beauty queen
I'm just beautiful me

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na

You've got every right
To a beautiful life
C'MON
(And this time everyone else followed her as she danced taking Aliya along, finally making her smile.While the others too finally felt relieved to see their frnd smiling as they too danced and singed along.)

Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?

(She made Aliya look at her and asked her the questions from the song,)
Who says you're not star potential?(showing cute angry pout to her)
Who says you're not presidential?
Who says you can't be in movies?(wink wink, just trying to tease her as she smiled to the fullest)
Listen to me, listen to me
Who says you don't pass the test?
Who says you can't be the best?
Who said, who said?
Would you tell me who said that?(Almost shouting totally trying to boss around over Aliya while the others just smiled and Manik stopped playing the Guitar...)
Yeah, who said?

(She made Aliya lie down over the couch and sang in a slow volume almost mixing her voice with the Silence of the night as she patted on her head, like a mother trying to make her sleep....)
Who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?

Trust me (yeah), that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful? (who says you're not beautiful?)
Who says?

(Aliya had almost fallen asleep, while she continued singing still smiling at her)
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na

But suddenly she was disturbed by the voice of her cell phone as she immediately got up.
"OO Freak!!"
She cursed as she received the call and walked a bit away. Aliya had finally fallen asleep all credit went to his unknown girl, while Manik, Cabir, Mukti and Dhruv just looked at her confused. She walked closer towards them writing something over a piece of paper hurriedly, as she still talked on the call.

"Yeah, yeah... Stop making it Such an issue, U r NO ONE to be bossing around me like that... I m out somewhere...."

She reached right in front of Manik still not looking at him as she simply took her guitar from his hand and continued on the call now rushing back towards the exit.
"Ohk whatever!! I'll be back in half an hour... But don't except me to be any different than what I m now, I wish to hv some peaceful sleep this night"

She had almost reached the door when she disconnected the call and was about to walk out.
"Oh I forgot!!"she said as she turned back towards them and through a crumpled piece of paper towards them and said hurriedly again,
"I just hope someone of u is here with her tonight... She might need u!!"

And before anyone could reply anything to her, she was out of the house as the next minute they heard a loud noise as her car roared into life and she was out of this place. Manik looked at the clock and saw the time which said 1am, definitely not a time when a girl should be out alone.

Cabir: WHAT WAS THAT???
None of them had any answer as they still kept on looking towards the main door from where she came and fled out.

Mukti: Who was she??

Just then Manik's eyes, fell over the crumpled piece of paper in front of them and he walked ahead to pick it up.. To find something written over it, which he read out loud.
"Consolation is not what she needs... She hasn't lost anything!! Her real strength lies in u all, her real frndz in whom her life lies..... Just try to cheer her up...
P.S. Tell her that I m finally back to India... And ask her to call me on 9********4 as soon as she is Ohk... Nyc to meet u all, gotta go!!!"

Manik: Who is she?
No one had the answer to it accept for Aliya who was busy in her dream world. While all they could do was to wait for her to wake up, to find out more about this Mysterious Girl!!

-------------------------------
So guys.. Here goes a the first part. I know it was damn short but don't worry the next is almost ready.... I know this is my first story from my own account, but still I expect some good response.
So now, Gimme a nyc review, compelling me to post the next part soon!! A different idea this time, lets see how interesting u all find this one.....
-Love Navya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...
156K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
257K 15.1K 28
Speaking of Arranged Marriage people often think it doesn't work! Tons questions obviously arise :- How can two strangers spend their rest of lives...
200K 17.3K 16
A Happy Couple A Happy Marriage But life goes brutal Really? Is it life or....?