That girls guy

By x_irrelevant_x

"...this isn't how its supposed to end." She whispered whilst choking on tears; She cradled his head as the l... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

258 9 5
By x_irrelevant_x

" The truth is you dont know what is going to happen tomorrow. life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed"- eminem

Siena

Caleb leaned against the work top, his arms folded before is chest.

He demanded breakfast in the middle of the afternoon using the excuse that he slept late.
I scowled blaming him for his own lateness but a small part of me couldn't help not feeling sorry for him.

Jumping up from my seat i turned over switching on the kettle and placing the bread in the toaster. From the corner of my eye i saw the slight grin rise upon his face.

"I love you. You know that right?" Sitting back down on one of the sun lit bar stools against the kitchen island i glanced up at my brother his face holding a wide grin.

"I know you do Caleb." Hiding the smile that was forcing its way onto my lips.

Caleb turned on his heel, the hair on the back of his head a huge mess from where he was once laying on his pillow.

The kettle clicked as He left the kitchen and i filled the cup with the steaming substance, the water turning a bronze colour from teabag before golden when adding the milk. A moment later the toaster clicked the toast springing up and leaving the fresh smell of bread spreading across the room.

"Caleb come eat!" I yelled whilst sitting back down brining my phone out my pocket and reading the texts that slid across the screen.

Noah: meet me in 10 minutes at the underground ;)

I sighed reading the text and watched Caleb come back in, his off white shirt brining out his deep blue eyes. His normally straight black hair was ruffled messily falling over his forehead.

He scrunched his nose at the tea glancing at me then back at the mug before taking an annoyingly loud slurp and setting himself down across me.

"Could've given me some biscuits." He said arrogantly, leaning forwards and taking a bite of the toast.

Rolling my eyes i sat up, "stop being an ungrateful pig and im going somewhere with Noah." He paused mid bite, his face holding an odd expression. "Where are you going?" He squinted his eyes, his brows furrowing.

"How do i know? he told me to wait in the underground car park." I waited for him to reply but instead watched him take yet another irritatingly loud crunch from the toast.

Lifting from my seat and making my way to the door, only stopping at Caleb clearing his throat. "You're not going anywhere." His voice held fake authority the smirk dancing on his face.

"Watch me." I hissed waving at him and walking into the living room to find Zack sat on the centre of the corner sofa his legs resting on the coffee table.

The playstation controller balanced on his thigh his face staring in shock at the TV screen displaying in large red words 'game over'.

He sighed picking the remote up and clicking the TV off facing me the shocked expression still plastered across his face.

Zack had been best friends with Noah from as far as i could go back. So close that Zack now stayed with us almost everyday. Upstairs he had his own room and most of the fridge was empty all thanks to him.

He grinned sheepishly on noticing me his arms folding before him. His usually wide shoulders were relaxed, his bright green eyes clouded and cheeks blushing. "Tell Noah i love him loads but he needs to stop steeling my socks." I smiled walking into the hallway and pulling on my boots then fixing my hair in the mirror behind before leaving out of the apartment into the glamorous upstairs lobby.

White tiled walls and fresh green palm trees on either side of the lift. Everything was immaculately positioned even the guards stood at our room door were fixed in their exact location.

I nodded at both guards who came into step behind me as the lift opened.

*

Noah leaned against a white Lamborghini, the roof down and doors open upwards.

The smile grew on his face as the guards and i approached him stopping a few steps before.

Staring in awe at the new car I felt my mouth drop a little, the men on either side of me  relaxing the slightest. "I thought id show you my new car first." Noah moved to the drivers seat waving his hand away for the bodyguards to leave.

In unison both left leaving me still staring at the car, mouth open.

Noah and Zack had a real liking for the cars they drove thinking that a bad car would lower their reputation.

"Well get in." He shook his head starting the car and revving the engine.

His curly hair fell to his forehead creating a shadow across his face.

The underground carpark was filled with cars belonging to Noah, Caleb and Zack. There was a range of types and colours all over, each costing a bomb but worth the money.

I hopped in as the door closed, falling downwards and relaxing into the sleek leather seat.

Noah rolled out of the car park hitting the road at a fast speed. I held onto the dashboard for extra support realising it made no difference.

Glancing at Noah only to see the concentration on his face, his hair blowing as the wind whipped past. "Was Zack at home?" He finally asked tearing his gaze from the road.

"Yes. And he told me to tell you to stop steeling his socks." Noah chuckled his broad shoulders moving as he laughed.

Noah was the more quiet one out of my brothers. He kept himself to himself and thought of others in anything. I'd spent the least time with him since most of my home training was given by Caleb but that didnt stop the memories we had together.

He was the first id tell anything to, afraid of Caleb and the way he'd react. This made me and Noah somehow closer but i could tell it was only a matter of time before he would start drifting to.

"Is Caleb awake?" He changed the gear breaking harsh at the red traffic lights that we approached.

The sunlight bounced off the window shining straight into my eyes as i squinted in-an effort to see Noah more clear.

The pearly whiteness of the car gleamed amongst all the others drawing an awful lot of attention to us. Noahs Light brown eyes reflected the early afternoon sun, deep shadows casted under his eyes from his fallen curly hair.
His jaw was clenched revealing the dagger sharp jaw line his tanned skin holding a faint blush.

"Yes he is. He woke up in the middle of the afternoon." I felt my voice raise in accusation but that didnt make a difference to Noahs concentrated eyes. "Hes always like that why you so surprised?" His broad British accent deepened slightly the bored tone back in his voice.

I huffed back into the seat folding my arms and watching from the corner of my eye at the large estate houses move past.

For a moment the question rose as to where we going but i stayed quiet anyway not wanting to distract Noah.

The houses began to fade and were eventually replaced by green hills and tall trees towering over us.

From time to time the odd cow would be seen munching on the grass or some sheep relaxed on the dirt.

Noah pressed a button and the buzzing started bringing the roof if the car up and blocking the bright sunlight from view. Instead the deep purples and oranges gleamed far across as we drove along the smooth roads with no actual destination.

*

On entering the apartment the sight of Caleb long legs welcomed us in, his head relaxed on the arm rest if the corner sofa.

Zack was sat in almost the exact position i left him in only this time he sat cross legged his arms resting behind his head.

Noah and I had been out for a while and he drove around the countryside and back only to test the new car. He spoke of his plans on getting another car in around two weeks and how he wanted to stop training with Zack because he was a distraction.

I nodded all through not paying any attention to his words yet his oddly croaky and tired voice said something else about how he was feeling.

Caleb sat up at the sight of me his eyes falling past and settling on Noah.

                            **************

A/N
Im probably going to edit this another 100 times but heres the edited version.

Please comment and vote xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 80 20
Ellie is a sixteen year old who is about to have her world completely changed after her father comes back into her life and tells her that he is in t...
2.2K 122 33
Kandis Miller (18 yrs old) a strong and a very intelligent girl who knows to handle guns and protect herself in any situation,her parents used to be...
213 14 19
Sienna is 18 years-old when her world is turned upside down. She feels broken and helpless and decides to enlist the secret services of Her Majesty Q...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...