A Priest's Deadly Obsession

By cardia14

For his whole life James wanted nothing more than to become a humble Priest, devoted completely to God and se... More

Chapter 1 - A Struck Nerve
Chapter 2 - The Battle Within
Chapter 3 - A New Interest
Chapter 4 - Unraveling Emotions
Chapter 5 - Confessions
Chapter 6 - Ceremony
Chapter 7 - Party Gone Wrong
Chapter 8 - Kiss
Chapter 9 - The Mortal Sin of Two Men
Chapter 10 - Making the Team
Chapter 11 - For Her Sake
Chapter 12 - Preview To A Kiss
Chapter 13 - The Chapels Office
Chapter 14 - Sleepover
Chapter 15 - Storage Room
Chapter 16 - A First Experience
Chapter 17 - Love Between Siblings
Chapter 18 - Harassment
Chapter 19 - Princess
Chapter 20 - Unexpected Visit
Chapter 21-Prom Night
Chapter 22 - Break Away
Chapter 23 - Abduction
Chapter 24 - Inside The Belly Of The Beast
Chapter 26 - Vigil
Chapter 27 - Suspicions Arise
Chapter 28 - Hate
Chapter 29 - Don't Scream
Chapter 30 - Count On You
Chapter 31 - Get Used To It
Chapter 32 - Falling Apart
Chapter 33 - Anxiety
Chapter 34 - Her Chains
Chapter 35 - James POV
Chapter 36 - Cherry Pie
Chapter 37 - Death is Not Always Easy
Chapter 38 - In His Lovers Arms
Chapter 39 - Fragile Hearts
Chapter 40- When the Demon Slips Inside
Chapter 41 - Letting Go
Chapter 42 - It Means Nothing
Chapter 43 - Comfort & Trust
Chapter 44 - A Priest To Question
Chapter 45 - A Proposal
Chapter 46 - Chase After Him
Chapter 47 - Unspoken Agreement
Chapter 48 - Before God
Chapter 49 - Her Sacred Purpose
Chapter 50 - A Haunting Sight
Chapter 51 - Pink Lines
Chapter 52 - Beyond The Yard
Chapter 53 - Loud Noises
Chapter 54 - The Last Entry
Chapter 55 - Wanted
Chapter 56 - A Demon's Disguise
Chapter 57 - Run Off
Chapter 58 - Cold & Empty
Chapter 59 - She Is At Fault
Chapter 60 - Girl Defiled
Chapter 61 - Her Last Known Location
Chapter 62 - Gun Shot
Chapter 63 - South
Chapter 64 - Tumble
Chapter 65 - To Trade Eternity In Hell
Chapter 66 - Tensions
Chapter 67 - Freed
Chapter 68 - Forward
Chapter 69 - End
Writers Note

Chapter 25 - A Wolf's Smile

6.7K 175 31
By cardia14

"Yes hello?" Zach's mother answered her cell phone.

"Loraine, hi it's Rohan."

"Oh Rohan, how are you?"

"Fine, I was calling because my housemaid Diana said she came in this morning and noticed Elizabeth's bedroom was empty. She was going to give her a ride to meet up with your family. Did you happen to pick her up on the way?"

Zach's mother scrunched up her face confused and turned to her husband.

"What is it?" he answered, puzzled by her expression.

"Uh..no we didn't come get her. We assumed that she slept in, Zach came home very late last night."

A sense of dread washed over them.

"She's not with you?"

"No Rohan, I'm sorry. We thought she was home sleeping."

Elizabeth's uncle fell silent, his heart sank into his stomach and it took everything in him not to drop the phone.

"She...she's not answering her phone. Are you sure Zach dropped her home last night and not anywhere else?Not to a friends house?" Rohan himself knew that was impossible since they were planning to meet in the morning anyway. But still he wanted some hope, some clearance as to where his young niece might be.

"Yes I'm sure he dropped her off right infront of your house."

There was a long silence as everyone's mind began wondering off for the worst, but for Rohan the worst seemed impossible.

Could his brother have had something to do with this? Could she be in danger?

Rohan hung up and ran inside the house, frantically calling out for his niece but to no avail.

"What happened?" Zach's father asked Loraine.

Loraine looked down at her phone, her eyes were sad and strange. "I-I don' know, Rohan said Elizabeth wasn't home this morning so he thought she was with us."

"Well...maybe she went out with a friend and forgot her phone?"

They both knew that sounded unlikely, and yet they hoped however unlikely that might be that she was at least somewhere safe and would come home soon.

"Let's not mention this to Zach right away." Zach's father spoke as he kept his eyes on the road in front of him. Loraine kept her eyes on her phone, hoping that Rohan would call her and say oh never mind she was in the bathroom, or went to grab some coffee or any kind of confirmation that he found her. She hoped and prayed to her phone as she gripped it.

"...Ok..." she agreed with her husband. The last thing they wanted was to cause Zach any more worry.

****************************

Elizabeth woke up with a pulsing headache, her eyes adjusted to the low light room. She sat up on the uncomfortable mattress, her hand sunk into it.

She was too tired and too hurt to panic, as much as her brain was telling her to try and get out all she could do was sit up and take deep breaths.

She held her hand over her wound, the blood had soaked her bandage.

"Wow.."
Looking down at her hands she noticed her clothes were different. She was in a pajama short and white button up blouse. Immediately she felt violated and crossed her arms over her chest, bringing her knees up into a fetal position.

Not much longer, the door opened slowly. The door itself was well hidden, there was no lock that she could see. It would not be possible to pick it. The door was very heavy and since she did not hear any footsteps before it opened, she assumed it must be sound proof.

Her captor walked through and entered, his hands pocketed in his pants.

"Good to see you awake Elizabeth." his eyes were kind and calm, despite this terrifying scenario.

"Father Beckford...how long have I been down here?" her lips couldn't help but tremble.

She feared him.

More than ever before she feared that man. Her head was spinning, she hated him but more than that, she hated herself for never telling anyone about all the horrible things he had done to her.

But then again, if she had who would have believe her?

"You've been sleeping for almost two days now." he walked closer to her, his stride was long and slow.

With each step, he struck more fear into her heart. Her knees began to shake.

"Are you hungry?"

Elizabeth shook her head, hot tears were building up in her eyes. "No, I just ...wanna go home." her voice cracked as the tears tumbled down her beautiful heart shaped face.

For the first moment in many months she had known him, the priest smiled.

"We will go home soon Elizabeth."

His smile was unnerving sending chills up her spine. He seemed out if it, lost and in a daze and yet seemed to be staring through her.

"We?"

He crouch down to her level, his dull eyes peered at her shining glossy green iris's.

"Yes," he softly whispered "Worry not, we won't be here forever. I promise you, I swear to you." he held his hand out to touch her, but she swatted his hand away before he could lay a hand on her knees.

His smile fell, as he watched her eyes narrowed at him in anger.

"I suppose this is normal, you reacting that way towards me." he commented, standing up and walking towards the other side of the room.

What part of this is could be considered normal at all?

"You're angry at me now, but soon you'll realize that I am doing you a favor. Keeping you safe, keeping your purity and innocence."

James opened a storage bin and pulled out some slice bread and a can of tuna. He began to make her a sandwich. "Only through me can you maintain your holiness, Elizabeth. Only I can save you. I know you don't understand it, I know you might hate me right now. But I swear to you, I am doing this to save your soul."

He turned to face her, his expression seemed painful. She began to cry even more completely lost at his words, confused and still in pain. All she wanted to do was wake up from this nightmare ; wake up to the smell of Diana making breakfast and to her uncle laughing across the kitchen table, drinking his strong coffee as usual.

"What are you talking about?! Please just take me home..!" she cried, panic was consuming her.

James finished making her food and brought her the plate with a bottle of water and set it down next to her on the floor.

"Shhh Elizabeth, you're fine, everything's fine now," he attempted to sooth her, reaching out his hand, he placed atop her head. This time she was too busy crying and shaking to swat him away so it pleased him that she allowed him to touch her.

"Why...are you doing this?"her eyes darted to him.

He smiled that creepy smile of his again, this time exposing his teeth like a wolf.

"My sweet Elizabeth, you don't realize the evil you possess inside your soul. You don't realize that you are sin incarnate, you're a seductress, like that that was once Eve who bewitched Adam causing the downfall of man."

Elizabeth stopped crying, her eyes widened.

He's....completely insane....

She instantly knew, she was not dealing with a man in his right state of him.

"Only I, as a holy priest can save you from eternal damnation. I will stop at nothing to make you mine, to have you submit and accept me. I am a patient man, I...will....have you." he said as his slender finger dipped below her chin , bringing it up to face him. The wolf seemed to salivate from having his prey so close to him.

Elizabeth could hear her heart beating loudly in her ears.

His palm opened to cup her warm cheek before moving away, "Eat your food. I will come check on you later." He said as he stood up towards the door.

Once he had left her alone, the gravity of her situation set it and she screamed as loud as she could, hurting her throat but she continued to screamed without care. The adrenaline pumped through her again and she got up and pounded her fists against the door.

"HELP ME PLEASE!!!SOMEBODY HEEEEELP!!!" she cried and cried until no more tears were left. Elizabeth realized it was useless, no one could hear her. She sunk sobbing to the floor and threw her plate of food across the tiny room.

She laid on the cold concrete floor to sob herself to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 199 45
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
155 13 15
Love was something Kỳ had believed in. But meeting the boy of his dreams and leaving his hometown labelled an obsessive abuser put everything into pe...
49.6K 1.6K 51
James parents was died when he was12,his aunt and uncle adopt him but they never treat him well they made him servant of their house they made him do...
67 8 4
"Never let other people know what you're really feeling inside. That's how you'll survive in this deceptive world." These were the last words young...