Detroit:Become Human OneShots

By razzie-iel

A series of oneshots with your favorite Androids and humans. FLUFF FLUFFLYNESS NOW! You can PM for a request... More

Request Page
Markus x Reader
Luther x Reader
Sumo x Reader
Amanda x Reader
Ralph x Reader
Connor x Reader
Simon x Reader
Yandere!Daniel x Reader
Markus x Reader
Ralph x Reader
Luther x Reader
Stalker!Jerry x Reader
Kamski x Reader
Kara x Reader
Markus x Reader
RK900 x Reader
RK900 x Reader(Part 2)
RK900(Colton) x Reader(Part 3)
The Colton Series(RK900 Part 4)
Have a Meme
Jerrys x Reader
North x Reader
RK900(Colton) x Reader x Connor
Conan(RK900) x Gavin
A Surprise
Never Have I EVER!
I Got Tagged....
I Got Tagged....AGAIN!
Gavin x Reader
Simkus (Simon x Markus)
Chloe x Reader
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Connor x Reader
Today
Reed900
Gavin x Reader
Sumo x Reader (NOT LIKE THAT!)
Gavin x Male! Reader
RK900 x Reader x Connor
Gavin x Reader Part 2
Reed900
Transmission
Markus x Male! Reader
Gavin x Reader
H E C C!
Captain Allen x Reader
Shameless Promos and More

Connor x Reader

16.9K 297 310
By razzie-iel

Tittle:Fears and Nightmares

Author's note: You have a nightmare and Connor is here! Have no fear!

Connor's P.O.V
I heard faint whimpers and whispers coming from beside me. I turned my head only to find a sleeping Y/N. But she/he wasn't sleeping very peacefully. More like tossing and turning on the medium to large sized couch he/she owns.

I wanted to wake her/him, but I don't think it's the best situation here. She/he might have a panic attack while waking up and that shall lead to another story.

I scanned her/his stress levels. They weren't that high but I can tell from them and her/his faint noises that's he/she might be having a nightmare. The levels were rising even higher now. First they were at 45% and now it's at 85%. Must be a really intense dream that she's/he's having. I told him/her 'No horror movies after 9:00 pm.' Great, now I sound like Hank when he says no.

The levels are at 98% now. I have to wake her/him or the consequences could be dire for his/her health. I gave a gentle nudge, not really trying at the time. I shook her/him lightly this time. Still not waking up, I gave a small gentle smack to her/his face. This is going to be Lieutenant Hank Anderson all over again. I know I'll regret this later.

I smacked Y/N the same why I did with Hank. He/she got up in an instant. A few tears running down her/his face. It slightly got me upset, but It was pushed aside when the pillow Y/N was clutching in his/her sleep. It flew out of her/his hands and broke a vase, something else to clean up and replace. I didn't like the vase anyway, a tacky, ugly and horrible present from his/her Aunt.

I was brought out of my train of thought when Y/N grabbed the sides of my face. Examining me for something was What it looked and felt like. I grabbed both of her/his hands. Her/his eyes holding a look of worry mixed with fear.

"What were you dreaming about dear?" I let one hand go to wipe the tears cascading down his/her face.

"Y-you died in front of me in the most gruesome way." Her/his voice quivering as she/he spoke. I pulled him/her into a hug, striking her/his (Long/Medium/Short) hair.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I felt him/her now her/his head. I let out an inaudible sigh.

"I'm all audio receptors, love." I told her/ him to see if she/he was ready.

"We were just have a n-normal time out, laughing and p-playing. But then everything went down hill. It went all b-black and I couldn't see anything. Then a light came on and I could see you there, in a pool of red and blue. Thirium and b-blood surrounding you." I heard her/ him choke up again.

I rubbed circles into her/his back. "It's alright, I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere."

"Y-you said I let it happen. You said I left you to die. Then you got up with a gun in hand and aimed it at me. Before anything else happened I w-woke up."

I felt terrible, I can't see myself doing something like that to Y/N. I heard a choked sob come from her/him. S/he stared clutching onto my white button up shirt. Her/His tears soaking and staining the shirt, but I didn't care. My mission right now is Y/N. And I always accomplish my mission.

She/he pulled back out of the hug. His/Her e/c shone in the dim lighting of the lamp from the crying he/she did. Sniffles could be heard from her/him. I kissed her/his forehead. Then nose, then cheeks, eyelids and then finally on the lips. The kiss on The lips lasted for about a good 55.5 seconds.

When we broke apart, I saw a small smile on his/her features. A small smile that made me smile.

"Would you just like to watch a movie and cuddle up to me?" I asked and she/ he immediately answered with a 'Yes please!'

The rest of the night was simple. We watched a movie, shared a few kisses and moments. Y/N almost fell asleep when s/he noticed the broken vase.

"It was tacky and ugly anyway." I chuckled , great minds think alike.

And now I have to clean up glass shards before Y/N forgets and steps in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.8K 62
Another Reed900 fanfic. Nothing really too special but I guess it's good? Idk but anyway it's about your boi Gayvin and Nines so enjoy! May or may n...
1.7K 156 51
Gavin Reed hates androids, or so he thought. As time passes he finds himself coming around to the new way of life, getting used to Connor and coming...
77.3K 4K 36
Detective Reed's just been partnered up with RK900 and things aren't going too well but not for the reasons you may think. The android's taken a liki...
1.3K 9 11
The title says it all! A skz ships oneshot book that i've created as a challenge for myself. Where I give myself a randomised skz duo and book trope...