Healed, With Love

By rosina_kiara

Time The best kind of medicine one can possibly have against every kind of pain wether it be physical o... More

Author's note
1. Still Wounded
2. Cry Baby
3. A Lesson
4. Beautiful As Rainbow
5. Plan Working So Far
6. A Road Trip
7. Breakfast Issues
8. preparations
9. Nature Wonders
10. Panicked
11. Not Enough
THANK YOU FOR THE COVER.
12. The Actual Proposal
13. Invitation.
14. Feeling Unsure
To my sweetie
15. Ready But Not Ready
😄OH MY GOD😄
16. Shocked
17. Still Conscious
18. Busy Cursing
19. Unexpected Reaction
20. Happily Engaged
Author's Note
21. Sweet Moments
22. Unique Welcome
23. Discovering Truth
24. First Ray Of Sunlight
25. Stars In Day Light
26. Positive Changes
27. Accidental Confession
28. Masha Allah
29. A Wedding, Full Of Surprises
Author's note
30. A Yes!!
Ramzan Mubarak
31. Sweet Encounter
Awesome covers
32. Getting Ready
33. Engagement
34. Officially Engaged
35. Past and Present
36. Memories
37. Feeling Uneasy
39. Her Destination
40. Another Name Of Care
Important Note
41. Blooming
42. Mehendi
43. Nikah Mubarak
44. Feeling Blessed
Author's note
45. Love Declared
46. Happy Birthday
47. Nervosuness, Helplessness
48. For Eternity.
Q&A
49. Angel In Disguise
50. Little Peace.
51. Mesmerising.
52. Missing.
53. Adoring Her
54. His Concern
55. A Little Closer
56. Beautiful Indeed
57. Answerless
58. Blissful

38. Betrayed

3.8K 221 66
By rosina_kiara

*past*

Wajahat stood there frozen at the scene his eyes had witnessed.

"WAJAHAT!" Fariqa shook him, she slapped him hard when he showed no response.

"Sana!! Sana is...." she couldn't complete her sentence,  Wajahat ran towards Sana where she lay half on the stone divider with a pool of blood behind her head. People surrounding them, a few trying to call for an ambulance.

"No No no no...." he chanted to himself and kneeled near her head, he checked her pulse on her neck, it was way too faint to built high hopes.

He lifted her in his arms and ran towards his car. A few people helped him cross the lane. Fariqa sat on the back seat with Sana's head on her lap. She couldn't stop her tears, she stroked her forehead and was busy praying for her. Wajahat started his car and without glancing behind he stepped hard on the gas. He broke two signals which resulted in a police car behind them, but Wajahat was far beyond thinking.

The moment Wajahat stepped out of the vehicle, police officers were ready right behind him to question his moves but when they saw him with blood stains on his suit and hands. They realised the reason. They decided to stay for a while. Since it was an accident case, a few questions had to be answered by them.

Wajahat carried Sana inside and shouted for a stature. Dr. Aditi Dutta, an emergency specialist, sensing that it was an accident case she rushed towards them.

Wajahat gently laid Sana on the Stature and rushed towards the I. C. U. since it was a severe accident they had to skip the Emergency Ward for all the test. She had to be examined within the I. C. U. Wajahat noticed the white cloth of the Stature behind her head, had turned to red within a matter of few minutes.

They had to wait outside the I. C. U. Fariqa glanced at Wajahat, she wanted to tell him that they should inform others about it, but one look at his face and she forgot to breathe.

Wajahat had rested his forehead on the wall right next to the I.C.U. with closed eyes, fisted palms and clenched jaws, he looked like he was shot by a bullet. But the actual pain was much more than a bullet piercing him. With heavy heart, Fariqa steeped towards him and stroked the back of his head. He opened his eyes, it looked like it had been raided of the lively spark.

"Wajahat......." 

"She's gonna be okay! She should be okay! She can't betray me like this.!" He laughed.

"Mom, she promised me, and as afar as I reckon, promises are not meant to be broken." He smiled at her. It was clear that was he was gonna turn hysterical any minute now.

"She should be fine. Or I'm just gonna....." Fariqa's strong hug broke all his blabbering. He closed his eyes, few drops of tears escaped his eyes and vanished into his shirt collar. He broke the hug and sat on the visitors steel seat nearby. He rested his head on his palm.

Fariqa searched for her handbag but recalled that she had left it in the car, she strode towards the reception to inform her husband about the catastrophic events they were at.

*******
(Engagement day)

"I think it's time to leave. It's 12:45 already. " Wajahat was busy searching for Sana, his mother's words felt like tasting a bitter gourd between desserts.

"What? Mom you promised me!" He whined near her ears, which was clearly heard by Ashraf too.

"Wajahat! You're too much. Get a grip on yourself." He tried to keep his voice stern but couldn't help but laugh at the end.

"Please don't be so cruel I'm your only son."

"Go wait at the back side exit of the stage! We will be there." Fariqa said and moved ahead. Wajahat huffed and strode towards the backside exit behind the stage wall. The exit was a hallway. It had the same decoration. He moved ahead with slow tortoise-steps. But stopped when he heard the beautiful sound of bangles. He walked a few steps ahead and saw Sana standing in a room at the far left corner of the exit hallway, with a shy smile on her face.

With a huge smile he stepped towards her, it seemed like a room with a frosted glass door. No one could see them from the hallway.

Before he could say anything, he heard a click behind him. He frowned and turned only to find an annoyed Aarish behind. Holding a long, out dated rifle he was aiming it straight at Wajahat's head. Sana gasped behind Wajahat. But Aarish stood his ground watching Wajahat with an ugly scoul. Like he had drank an entire bottle of vinegar.

"Bhai! What are you doing?"

"Aarish! What are you doing?" Both Wajahat and Sana asked at the same time.

"What am I doing? How dare You? You slimy slug." He snarled at him. Wajahat grimaced but Sana couldn't hold back her laughter at her brother's unique cussing words.

"Get out Aarish. And where did you get that rotten piece from anyway. It looks like it's gonna fall any minute." Wajahat all but pushed him out and slid close the glass door.

Sana was now freaking out. Wajahat stepped towards her and stood a few feet away from her. He stayed mum. Sana was now curious and puzzled at the silence. She raised her lashed and found him staring at her. Her breath hitched when he moved forward. She stepped back but that didn't stop him from moving forward.

"Sana!" She blushed hard.

"There's something I need to.... I...." He stammered.

"I need a promise Sana!" He stated clear this time, she gave him a confused look.  

"A promise that you'll always be right beside me. A promise that you would never hide any of your distress. A promise that you'll trust me no matter what. A promise that you'll never ever leave me alone. I mean it Sana! Especially the last one. I can tolerate the fact that you don't trust me, because one way or other I'll earn your trust eventually. I can tolerate If you hide your problems, because I'll make sure to figure it out somehow. But I need you to promise me that you'll never leave me alone. That you'll always be mine." He rested his forehead on hers. Sana, who was looking at him blushed a beautiful shade of pink at their position.

"Please." He whispered closing his eyes at her silence. She nodded, Wajahat shook his head.

"Say it out loud Sana." It was clearly a plea.

"I... I..... i...pro....mise... I promise." She stuttered, Wajahat smiled at her and moved back.

"See you soon my love." With that he stormed out.

******

It was almost 2 hours and Wajahat was still at the same position. His head on his palm.
Wajahat was brought out of his thoughs when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He moved his head back and saw Hisham looking at him with a worried expression. That's when he noticed everyone around him.

Umar and Rafida seated right in front of him. Fariqa hugging Rafida, consoling her and Ashraf trying to get hold of a nurse.

No one was ready to say what was Sana's current situation. Dr. Aditi Dutta was now accompanied by Dr. Ghani Ahmed, a brain specialist. Aarish wanted to knock down the door to get to know about his sister.

"She will be fine." He muttered. "She won't go back from her word. She has to full full it." But a few promises aren't meant to be fulfilled no matter how hard one tried, one can never stand up against what has been written.

After 4 hours of the Excruciationg time. Both the doctors came out with a neutral face. Aarish gathered all his courage and waited to the doctor to say something, all his hopes drained out when he glanced at the sorry faces of the doctor.

"I'm sorry.... She had lost lots of blood...and.."

"That's not a problem doctor, I have the same blood group..." Aarish jumped before he could complete.

" I'm sorry but..."

"It's ok doctor.... I'm ready..." He muttered looking around at the walls blinking back his tears.

"Mr. Aarish. Please listen to us." Dr. Ghani pleaded. Aarish bit his bottom lip so hard it started bleeding.

"She had a severe skull fracture, a few fragments had damaged her brain tissues and blood vessels severely, she had....."

"Why do you say had.... I agree she is not well but don't make it a past tense." Aarish said with a heavy voice. He couldn't come up with anything else, his voice was blocked out by the lump in his throat.

"We lost her." Aarish punched the wall behind him and uncontrable tears made their way out of his eyes. Rafida fell down unconscious, Fariqa patted Rafida's cheeks, crying hard. and Aarish couldn't even gather himself to hold his mom. He fell down on his knees and cried hard. Wajahat watched the scene with stone eyes.

"We lost her." Were the only words revolving around in his mind.

"Wajahat! Wajahat.... Please brother say something." Hisham shook his shoulder vigorously but the only response he got was Wajahat looking at him without a single expression.

"Wajahat." He shook her gain but all in vain. He slid down from the seat. Landing on the floor. He rested his head back looking at the ceiling. Hisham squatted at his side but he had clearly turned into a statue. A single sentence going round and round in his mind.

"She betrayed me." His heart shattered into millions and millions of pieces.

Hi sweeties!

I thought the previous chapter was the most emotional and painful one but I had a very very hard time writing this 💔

Last time my eyes were moist. This time I had to wipe out my tears so many times😭.

Dedicated to Crazy_lollipop_lover for being the first reader and commentator last time

Hope you guys like it enough.

Please do comment.
The next chapter will be dedicated to the ones who rewards me with awesome comments.

Turn the hollow star into gold if you like it so far.

Comment vote and share.

As always, waiting for your wonderful reviews.

Take care
With lots and lots of love
      Kiara ❤ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 15 15
Love only brought me pain. Whether it was emotional, spiritual, psychological or physical... it all hurts the same. Being sad about it just ruins you...
559 18 23
If this is love, why does it break me down? Why do you break me down?
13.2K 1.4K 17
What would you do? When you know you only have 15 days to live...
19.4K 1.7K 40
"I was holding onto him thinking the pain was worth it, my hands and heart ached trying to keep something which killed me not so softly. But as I sta...