I love you *Matthew Espinosa*

By EspinosaSlayee

Victoria Dallas, Cameron's younger sister, plans to visit the guys at their Magcon tour. Victoria ( also know... More

I love you *Matthew Espinosa*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author Note!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
The end :(
Deleting another book...
Author's note
I'm on Twitter!!!

Chapter 36

2.2K 47 54
By EspinosaSlayee

Cameron POV

Everyone was hanging out even even if their was a bit of tension. I was watching random T.V. shows but one caught me attention.

" Guys! Look at this." I yelled. Everyone ran in and saw the news. We kept watching and watching. I turned off the T.V

" I feel bad for that girl." Carter said. Everyone agreed.

" Yea. I need to call Tori." I said, taking out my phone. I hear Matt groan.

" Hello? Is this Victoria's brother?" I heard. I put the phone on speaker. Everyone looked at me.

" Yes. Who are you?"

" I'm Jake, a police officer. Your sister has gotten into a car accident. I need you to come to the hospital."

" Ok. Is she okay?"

" For now."

I hung up. Emily and Dani burst into tears. Matt just sat there. Man, I was angry at him.

" Matt! I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled, running towards him. I jumped on him and punched his face. The guys pulled me off.

" Your sister deserves to die!" Matt yelled then I saw regret on his messed up face.

" She might be dead because of you!" I yelled and spit on his face. I got out and drove to the hospital.

*Skips car ride*

I'm nervously walking to Tori's room. I finally walked in and crying. She has a broken arm. I see cuts on her arms. Bruises on her body. My sister...

I sat next to her bed and the doctor came in.

" Hello. I'm Mr. Rivera. Victoria Dallas has gotten into a fatal car crush. We are doing some test on her. We are lucky that she is still alive." The doctor said and walked out.

I grabbed my sister's hand," I love you."

Emily POV

" It's not fair! I should beat up Matt too! Cam did it! I'll be glad to do it too!" I yelled. The guys was trying to hold me back. Dani was crying and Carter tried to calm her down.

" No. You can't get hurt." Nash said.

" Fine. Let me go." I said. I walked up to Matt and said," I hope you feel good about yourself. You almost killed my best friend and you got a stupid girl." I slapped him. I walked to Dani and we left. We went straight to the hospital.

.

We are in Tori's hospital room. All you can hear is crying. The guys came expect Matt. I hope he and his girl is eating their faces off.

I keep looking at Tori. She looked so peaceful. I remembered what she told me before we left to Magcon.

( Flashback )

" Emily?" Tori said, crying.

" What?" I said. We were in her room. She was bullied really bad that day. Her parents treated her worst then before.

" One day, I'll die. I'll be in the hospital, laying their peacefully. Not having a care in the world. " She said.

" Tori. Don't say that."

" Well, I always wished that. No one will care. I'll probably be in a car wreck. Or I'll just kill myself."

( Flashback over )

I didn't realize that Nash was shaking me.

" You okay, bae?" He asked.

" Yea." I lied.

" Don't lie." He said.

" Fine. I'm not. My best friend, practically my sister, is in this stupid hospital." I yelled. " Sorry." I said, kissing his cheek.

Everyone went back home. Cameron stayed. Dani and I planned to sleep in the same room because we needed to comfort each other.

We started talking until we heard a noise. We looked at each other. I went to the door and a note slipped under. I jump then picked it up. I went to Dani and we opened the note.

Hey, losers. I heard that Tori was in a car accident. Remember when Tony almost killed Tori? He should have. I couldn't believe that he wasn't put in jail but whatever. Just watch out. I'm gonna get her.

We began to cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 121K 60
Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her and beat her up everyday at school. Her...
787K 16.5K 57
***All the guys will appear some will be minor character's. Maddi gets taken in by the Espinosa family for a while until someone would take her and...
3.4K 200 33
When Indie is invited to be a guest at Magcon she has no idea what is coming for her. She starts to fall for one of the guys but will one of her prev...
Reunion By gabby

Fanfiction

25K 480 20
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME:) The magcon reunion tour, the one everyone has been waiting for. The fans get crazier. The vines get f...