Intoxicating Love yandere(^o^...

By pumpmymakeup

''no...stay away....I don't want this. i don't want any of this. please ''. He stepped closer and caressed h... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
AUTHOUR'S NOTE
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINTEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
Twenty Two
TWENTY THREE
ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER ELEVEN

3.3K 142 2
By pumpmymakeup

*y/n pov*

Okay_maybe i didn't think this through.

That was my only thought as i found myself in the middle of the forest. Doing what?. You may ask but to be honest with you i don't even know. I've been here since morning and it's now getting to noon and i don't know whether i should stay or leave. I just have that gut feeling that he's gonna come around. But one thingsj for sure am not gonna spend a night in this isolated forest. I kicked a tree. "ouch!" damn am going home. Just when i was about to get on my horse i heard an amused laugh. My get flipped back.

And they he stood. The man I've been looking for.

"you're quite an entertainment ". What!

" if i may ask what brings you here?. " he asked still looking quite amused.

" i came looking for you " i answered diligently.

He chuckled. Do i look like a clown or something?

" no. No you don't look like a clown. I just find you amusing ".

I hadn't realised i spoke out loud.

" without much wasting of our time. You said you came looking for me?. Why."

"i came looking for you because i want to thank you for saving my life. "

" but if i may recall i was the one who almost shot you with my arrow, hmm?." stop asking so many questions and just accept it already.

"yes. But you missed. I wanted to thank you, for if you were not here i would have been left to die and i know it was you who helped me get to the town safely. " am trying my best here.

" but your horse was there. Seeing the kind of look the thing had on it's face, it would have gone to look for help. "

" look i just wanted to thank you, and now that I've done it I would like to take my leave ". I said as i jumped on top of my horse but stopped when i heard him talk.

" jimin. my name is jimin. What's yours?. " He asked politely.

I turned on my horse to look at him, given a second before answering.

" l/n y/n. But you can call me y/n. If you like ". I said before turning my horse to leave.

" say. Y/n, would like to go to the nearby waterfall with me? ".

And that's when I gave him a once over. He didn't look rich he didn't look poor. He looked around my age but maybe two to four years older. He was wearing a white button up shirt with black pants, brown boots, fair, dark brown hair and black eyes.

" if you're done checking me out i would like to hear your answer y/n".

He looked like a man i could stroll with and i didn't want to deny in case i would come across rude to him. So i agreed following behind him as he led the familiar path leading to waterfall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 2K 31
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...
63.8K 2.9K 48
# Rank 2: Bts 2019 awards. #TheMintys2019 [Completed] _ "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him...
403K 13K 35
" You really think that low of me " " Yes, y/n yes " he shouted at her "I really think that cheap of you because what did you in that project and wh...
964 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...