Sexy Cheerleader [ChanBaek]

beautifulbaek

Park Chanyeol; an almost perfect boy who is good at sports, loves soccer very much. Never addicted to someone... Еще

BOYXBOY
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Luhan's red room
13
fyi
14
15
16
17
luhan's pregnancy
18
BAEKHYUN IS SAFE
TRAILER IS OUT!!
19
BAEKHYUN ESCAPED!!
20 [unexpected update]
21
22
23
24
25
Notice [Must Read] + Chapter 26
27
28
HAPPY 100 K + DELETED SCENES!?¿¡
29
30
TOP COMMENTS + notice!
31
33
34
35*
36 [LAST CHAPTER]
THANKS! - Epilogue

32

2.1K 120 49
beautifulbaek

hi! im back who missed me? (well it's not too long since the last update lol)

this story gets boring lol im sorry~ im kinda depressed these days so my humor is kinda down---

i'll try to always entertain you guys! i won't let my lovely readers to quit reading this book:(

happy 130k! i cAnt bELieVe tHis😭

and few more chapters for this fanfic to end...

warning : self harm

***

"Baekhyun...."

Sehun said, approaching the petité brunette, who's crying non-stop. Sehun who is on crutches, grabbed a chair and pulled it next to Baekhyun. He hugged his brother, patted him gently.

"No.. I can't be pregnant..." Baekhyun said, crying even louder.

"Who did this to you, Baek?"

"It's either Luhan's or Chanyeol's. I don't know. Congratulations, Baekhyun. You're a fucking slut." Baekhyun answered and said to himself.

"Baekhyun, I'll always be here.. Tomorrow we'll get you out.. you fainted because you haven't eat anything and recently caught a cold."

"Thank you... "

With that, Sehun left the room and Baekhyun faced the other way, tries to sleep and stop crying, but it's so hard. It's like the world has collapsed on him, all at once.

But suddenly, someone knocked on his hospital bedroom door.

"Baek...."

His voice echoes in the room, making Baekhyun shocked. Baekhyun didn't want to turn back because he knew who's voice is that.

"Baekhyun, I—"

"Yeol." Baekhyun started crying again, and now facing Chanyeol with his red teary eyes.

Chanyeol approached the broken hearted Baekhyun, and gave him the warmest hug.

"Listen. I don't know who's baby is that. I'll stand by your side and will protect you at all cost. I promise I won't leave you. You're the greatest thing I ever have. I don't care whether the baby is Luhan's or mine's, I'll take care of him and raise him with you. I care about you a lot, Baekhyun. I really do." Chanyeol whispered into his boyfriend's ear, calming down by patting his back.

"Promise......?"

"Promise. I'm a man of my words, Baekhyun." Chanyeol smiled, and Baekhyun hides his face on the taller's chest, still crying until his head hurts a lot.

***

Baekhyun just having a better condition and now allowed to leave the hospital, along with Sehun and Chanyeol. They were like Baekhyun's guardians, not leaving Baekhyun any second.

Baekhyun missed his home so much, and Chanyeol said he'll spend another night here.

Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol are now sitting in a sofa, watching the fifa world cup.

Suddenly, Baekhyun remembers something.

"If you guys may excuse me.. I need to make a phone call..." Baekhyun excused, took out his mobile phone, typing numbers and pressed the call button.

"Hello... Baekhee-ssi, how are you?"

"Manager-nim... I.. I quit.."

"WHAT??" Baekhee's manager shouted in shock, making Baekhyun ears about to explode.

"Yes. I'm quitting being a model. I'm tired."

"But Baekhee... don't you need any money?"

"I do.. but I just need a rest."

"How about a hiatus? You can continue at the time you want."

"No,But.. if you need a model... I can find you a new model."

"Is it a guy? We're lack of guy models. And we have special preferences, Baekhee."

"I promise he won't let you down."

"Okay..... well..."

"I'll bring him in 9 months."

"9 months? What? Why? It's too long."

"He is busy with his school and is a decent student, so please wait until he graduates."

"Fine. What is his name?"

"Byun Baekhyun."

(ayye cannot wait to write this scene tho)

***

The sky went darker second by second, and now here's Baekhyun, staring at the night sky through his window in his room. He cried ever so silently, like why is reality so hard to accept.

What will the whole school say if he found Baekhyun pregnant?

Will he get expelled?

Baekhyun feel like trash, an used slut, and the stupidest person in the world.

No one deserve to have him. Because Baekhyun thought he's nothing more than an useless piece of shit.

Unable to control his sadness, Baekhyun opened his drawer and searched for a cutter.

Yes, he's going to do that. And he found it in a second.

One cuts, blood drips down from his wrist. Painful, but it's calming.

Two cuts,

Third cuts,

But before he cuts for the fourth times, Chanyeol barged in and throw away his cutter, hugging him tightly from behind.

He could feel his boyfriend sadness, so he kissed his boyfriend cheek, giving him all the love he deserves. Baekhyun didn't do anything, but froze in his position.

"Baekhyun....."

"I want to break up." Baekhyun said, with a cold face, but his voice cracked.

"What.. why?"

"I'm nothing more than a slut. As you can see, I'm pregnant and used. You deserves someone better." Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol away and about to get out from his room, but Chanyeol pinned him against the wall.

"You're not leaving me!"

Chanyeol shouted, banging the wall of Baekhyun's bedroom. He's staring at the shorter male intensely, filled with anger.

Baekhyun gulped, shocked by the sudden action. But not so long after, his voice cracks, his leg weakens. His weak legs causing him to slide down to the floor, sobbing.

"I just.. I don't know. I'm a highschooler and I'm pregnant. This is never okay. My whole dreams has been ruined, I can't go to school anymore. My friends will stay away from me. I can't stand that." Baekhyun speaks his heart out, making the taller guy also sat on the floor, wiping his precious boyfriend's tears.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun closer to his arm, hugging him again and kissed his forehead lightly, making the shorter is now all calm and loved.

Baekhyun got sleepy and fell asleep on Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol carried him to the bed, placing him gently and kissed his lips.

"I love you." Chanyeol said while taking care of the shorter's scars, breaking the silence.

Chanyeol wish Baekhyun heard it.

***

Baekhyun woke up the next day because of a noisy sound coming from downstairs, a sound of two people chatting really loud.

Baekhyun gets up from his bed to check what's going on downstairs, but shocked when he found Sehun is clearly talking with someone.

Someone... which Baekhyun doesn't expect.

The.. the school's headmaster?

***

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

73.1K 2.8K 21
Barcode loves Jeff, but Jeff is impressed and ends up falling in love with someone through email exchanges. Age separates them in Jeff's thoughts. Lo...
Our nights Zoe

Фанфик

5.8K 205 7
Say yes to me - jeff I got my eyes on you - Bible Roses are red, violets look blue like me I will love you in every universe. Two souls were deeply...
3.4K 61 6
what if, after Jaune got kicked out of beacon, he found an ancient temple deep in the emerald forest (as for why, he wanted to prove everyone wrong)...
663K 33K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...