You Deserve ( August Alsina F...

By Diamondss123

Amber Combs is a beautiful, intelligent young lady who hasn't had the easiest life. She has done some things... More

Miss Independent
So Nice To See You Again
In The Club
Meeting
Getting To Work
Fucked Up
Make Up
Let's Try This Again..
It's A Party!
Drunk In Love
Apologies & New Friends
Let's Talk...
Let's Talk...Pt.2
Let's Talk...Pt 3
Good Heart
Love
Responsiblities
Sleepover
Never Again..
Hard
Brand New
Stubborn
Great Thanksgiving?
Great Thanksgiving? Pt 2..
Great Thanksgiving? Pt. 3
Black Christmas
All Guest are Welcome
Your Grandwhats?
Annoying August
Sickly
In Sickness & Health
Update

Dislike..

2.8K 93 1
By Diamondss123

[August]

October 1st, 2013

"Ma'!", I yelled walkin' in her house.

"August, what did I tell you about your loud ass yellin' in my house.", she fussed comin' downstairs.

"My fault. Where my girls?", I asked, 'bout to head upstairs.

"They aren't here. They with Amber.", she said.

"Who Amber?", I asked, furrowin' my eyebrows.

"The psychologist who had the girls & you picked them up yesterday.", she said.

"Oh her.", I said rollin' my eyes.

"You don't like her?", she asked.

"Nah. She had the stankest attitude ever.", I said, ploppin' down on the couch & proppin' my feet up on the coffee table before turnin' on the TV.

"Amber? That doesn't sound like her. She's a really sweet, respectful young lady. The girls love her. & get your nasty ass feet off my table.", she said knocking my feet down before sittin' next to me.

"Well they love me more.", I grumbled.

"Awe. Don't be jealous, August. They love their Uncle August", she teased, pinchin' my cheeks. I swatted her hands away only for her to mush my hands.

"Don't push my hands away boy! After being in labor with you for damn near 15 hours, I'm allowed to touch you as much as I want.", she snapped, which only made me laugh.

"Chill Ma'.", I chuckled.

"Whatever boy. Don't tell me what to do. I'm your Mama remember?", she said.

"I love ya' Mama.", I said kissin' her cheek before layin' my head in her lap like I used ta' do when I was a boy. Yeah, Ima Mama's boy. So what?

"I love you too baby.", she said rubbin' my curls, makin' me close my eyes cause of how good it felt.

This woman was my rock. I love my Mama.

I was woken up by somebody shakin' me. I opened my eyes & saw Kay small self sittin' next ta' me. I closed my eyes & pretended ta' be goin' back to sleep.

"No, wake up.", she said, shakin' me.

"What you do want Munchkin?", I asked, sittin' up.

"Can we watch a movie?", she asked.

"Yeah. Where ya' sistas & Granny?", I asked, standin' up ta' stretch.

"Granny just got in the shower. Chaylin & Maiya are in the living room.", she said standin' up on the bed.

"Why ya' standin' up on the bed when ya' ain't suppose ta'?", I asked, raising up one eyebrow.

She just held her arms out which mean she want me to pick her up. Sighin', I picked her up & headed ta' the living room wit her layin' her head on my shoulder.

I got in the livin' room & saw Chay & Amaiya lookin' bored as hell.

"Hey turds.", I grinned, only fa' them mug me & caused Kay ta laugh.

"You're a bigger turd!", Chaylin retorted back which made Amaiya laugh. I gasped & threw my on my chest, actin' like she hurt my feelins.

"Kay Kay, ya' gon' let her talk about me like that?", I asked, looking at her & pouted.

"Don't call my Uncle August a turd. It not nice.", Kay fussed, pointin' her finger at Chaylin.

I just laughed & kissed her cheek. If nobody else got me I know my baby girl Kay got me. I love my other nieces just the same but me & Kay closer. Mama says it's because we just alike.

"Thank ya' baby girl. What movie y'all wanna watch?", I asked puttin' Kay down.

"Can we watch Cars?", Amaiya asked.

"Aight. Cars it is then.", I said, goin' ta' find 'Cars'.

We finished Cars & now we waitin' on Mama ta' finish dinner.

"Food's ready!", Mama called from the kitchen.

Me & the girls ran ta' the kitchen but me & Noonie (Amaiya) made it first. We the greediest in the house, no doubt about it.

"Nope!", Mama said stoppin' us.

"What?", I asked.

"Did y'all wash y'all hands?", she asked, makin' us groan. We all turn around & went ta' wash our hands like she told us ta'.

We walked back in the kitchen & I saw Mama made my favorite. Crab cakes. dirty rice, & pecan pie! I'm 'bout ta' fuck this food up!

"Dang, Ma'. You made my favorite.", I said after we said prayer.

"Yeah. It's very rare that my baby is home.", she smiled. I already know she up to somethin'.

"Aight. What is it?", I asked.

"What you mean?", she asked, like I'm dumb.

"I wasn't born yesterday Mama. I know when ya' want somethin'. What is it?", I asked.

"Well, I have to go on a business trip soon & I was wonderin' if you could keep the girls while I'm gone.", she said, lookin' at me hopefully.

"It's no problem. I'm on vacation for a while so I can keep 'em. How long you gon' be gon' ?", I asked.

"For a week.", she said.

"Aight. What's the catch?", I asked.

"Um, they have to go to Amber tomorrow & Friday. & I need you to drop them off & pick them up.", she said quickly.

"Mama.", I groaned.

"You just have to take them those two days. I leave tomorrow afternoon. You just have to pick them up tomorrow & take them & pick them up Friday. I should be back by Monday.", she said.

"Aight Ma'.", I said.

I really don't wanna have ta' deal wit that damn girl.

[Amber]

"Would you like to go somewhere for lunch?", I asked Jessica.

I don't have many friends. Jessica is nice but we only talk at work. It would nice to have a friend to talk to & hang out with.

"Sure. Just let me shut my computer off & grab my things & I'll be ready.", she smiled.

"Okay. Meet me at the Italian restaurant down the street. I heard they have great food.", I suggested.

"Oh! I love me some Italian!", she said, jumping up from her seat to grab her stuff.

I think I'm going to enjoy spending time with someone other than my bookshelf.

"What did you do with the girls after you left work yesterday?", Jessica asked, stirring her straw around in her drink as we waited for our food.

"I made lunch, painted their finger nails, watched TV, made dinner & then they fell asleep.", I said.

"Where was Ms. Sheila?", she asked.

"She had to work until midnight & told me her son was going to come get the girls soon which was around 4:30 when she called.", I said.

"So did he come get them? Was he cute?", she smirked.

"Yeah. He woke me up at 2 in the morning constantly ringing my doorbell. Then he had to nerve to say I had a 'fat ass'.", I said, trying not to get mad while talking about the situation.

"Well you do.", Jessica said.

"Jessica!", I scoffed.

"What?", she said shrugging her shoulders like she didn't say anything wrong.

I just laughed & shook my head.

"You still didn't answer my question.", she said.

"Was he cute?", she asked.

"He was alright.", I lied. He was so fine, it should be illegal.

"Mhm. I know your fronting.", she said.

"Hopefully, I won't have to see him anymore because he is so disrespectful & rude.", I ranted.

"I have a feeling your going to see him again.", she smiled.

I really hope I don't have to see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica in the MM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418 0 19
Hey I'm yn, I'm 17yrs old. I'm half Spanish & black. I have two older siblings. Amber who's 19 .. She's such a drama queen I swear, and Sam who's 18...
3.2K 92 8
Sequel to: August And Jordyn Alsina *__Read to find out__* ©2016 by: August-Alsina-Lover . All Rights Reserved
41.3K 2.2K 34
COMPLETED Living a life you didn't sign up for is hard, but doing so while feeling lost is harder. Dylan Amity is a musical prodigy. He could play a...
18.6K 1.1K 35
COMPLETED BOOK 2- Sequel to Deal With It (#2 in ambitious #19 in tearjerker #3 in French) Amber Amity just couldn't seem to catch a break. She lost h...