8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning...

By directioner4life1213

SEQUEL TO BE(LIE)VE ME I LOVE YOU.... They are finally going on a road trip around America. They think this... More

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning...
Chapter 2!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4!
Chapter 5!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8!

Chapter 6!

32 0 1
By directioner4life1213

Liam P.O.V

I yawned as I climbed out of bed, stumbling over to the kitchen to start making breakfast for everyone . I was always the first one up, so usually it was my job to get everyone up when we needed to get to an interview or photo shoot etc. As I went on twitter on the laptop, I saw we had lost even more followers, it just shows who the true fans are. It got me down seeing that One Direction is going down so I quickly shut the laptop down and went back to cooking breakfast.

    It was when I was making a cup of tea when I noticed Louis’ and Brianna’s room door was open. Usually we were in separate hotel room but we decided that one big suite would be easier. Anyway the door wasn’t just open slightly, it was fully open, revealing their bed. Their empty bed. I silently walked over to their room, spotting a note resting on the pillow. Picking it up and reading it under my breath, my eyes widened.

“No no no, please make this be one of their stupid pranks” I mumbled desperately as I hesitantly opened their wardrobe. The coat hangers were all empty apart from the odd t-shirt. Their clothes had disappeared with them…

“EVERYONE WAKE UP NOW!” I shouted, going along and banging on each of their doors, ignoring the protests.

“WhatdoyouwantLiam” Niall tiredly moaned, rubbing his eyes.

Once everyone had sat down, looking up at me expectantly I took a deep breath and read out the letter.

“Everyone, I know that Liam probably was the first to read this because the rest of you are so lazy, but I'm sure eventually everybody will of read this and is probably now planning on ways to come and find us, but please...it will be so much harder saying goodbye in person, that is the reason I said goodbye in a letter. So go and sit down and watch one of the chick flicks which are stashed under Harry's bed.” I laughed slightly as everyone looked at Harry.

“He is joking guys!” Harry defended, putting his hands up in surrender. I looked back down at the letter and continued

“It pains me to say it but me and Evie are leaving. These rumors...they are criticizing Evie, they are criticizing us as a couple, but most of all they are bringing one direction down. We have lost fans because of hate we are getting as a band so me and Evie are doing you all a favor. It would be my worst nightmare for one direction to end because of some silly untrue rumors. I know that you can manage without me. I’ll let you into a little secret, I've thought about leaving the band before, especially when Steve Brookstein was saying horrible stuff about me and sometimes I would stop singing and just listen to you four, and I know for a fact you don't need me there, prove me right. We are leaving to save one direction basically, not just us as a couple or Evies feelings, so don't let us down...

Sorry if some of the ink is smudged, it's from the tears I guess...we are family remember? So that means you all will just have to stick together and get through this...maybe one day we might have one of those family reunions” I sniffed, trying to stop the tears but as I looked around at everyone, I saw a lot of tear filled eyes looking back at me. I sighed and read the last bit out

“Love boobear and Evie, P.S don't forget us! P.P.S you better all be in tears by now! I didn't do that drama course for nothing!”

“They have really left…” Harry mumbled, wiping away a lone tear.

“I don’t care what they say, we need to find them” Erin continued. We all nodded, wiping away the tears and running to get our coats and shoes. It doesn’t matter what he said, we aren’t continuing One Direction without him…

Louis P.O.V

I looked over at Evie as we drove on. We had been on a plane and we were now driving to the beach house I managed to buy last minute, in a quiet little town.  Evie was fast asleep considering we left the hotel at 2 in the morning and we have both been through a lot in the past few hours.

~Flashback~

“Are you ready?” I whispered

“Yeah, just double checking we have the passports” She replied, just as quiet. I nodded even though it was pitch black in our room. We took no chances in them seeing the light on and wondering what was going on if one of them woke up for whatever reason.

“Come on, let’s go before I change my mind” I sniffed, placing the letter on the bed and taking one last look at one of the pictures of us all on the coffee table in the living room. We were in the middle of making a photo album last night and I had to hide the tears which kept on coming up, knowing that it would be one of the last nights we would all spend together. I folded the picture up and put it in my pocket, following Evie to the doorway.

“Bye guys” I whispered before silently shutting the door and finding a taxi to take us to the airport.

~End of Flashback~

I turned the radio on and what started coming out of the speakers? What Makes You Beautiful. I quickly switched it over, not wanting the guilt to take over me. Sighing, I got my iPod out my pocket and cleverly got it onto The Fray with one hand. It would be alright, it would be a fresh start for both of us. Throughout the journey I have been repeating things like that, hoping it would reassure myself

Zayn P.O.V

“Hello sir, welcome to the Swan Hotel, how can I help you?” The slightly plump lady behind reception asked me.

“Oh, I’m not sure if I booked a room here, the name is Tomlinson?” I explained, lying

Her fingers quickly typed Tomlinson on the keyboard “Sorry, your name isn’t on the system”

“Oh that’s fine, thank you” I smiled slightly, sighing as I came out of yet another hotel. We had all split up, some of us checking all the hotels, hoping they were just staying there before they moved on, a few of us were searching the streets in the van and the rest were on foot, hoping to catch the slightest glimpse of them.

“Any luck?” Emily asked me on the other side of the phone

“Nope, how about you guys?” I replied

“Nothing, none of us have” She sighed

“Alright, we will all meet back at the hotel” I hung up, telling the others to make their way back to the hotel.

“We have searched all around the area, nothing” Niall shook his head.

“We could always call Jay, ask if she heard anything” Taylor pointed out

“Wouldn’t that worry her though? You know how protective she is over her only son…” Harry replied

“Yeah but I think that’s our only option left” I sighed, watching as Liam scrolled down his contacts, eventually finding the Tomlinson Household and putting it on speaker.

“Hello?” A girl’s voice rang through. Obviously one of his sisters.

“Hey, who’s that?” Harry replied, they all sounded basically the same.

“Harry?! Its Lottie”

“Hi Lottie! Do you mind if we speak to your mum for a second?” Niall asked

“Um…sure” She was obviously confused on why we needed to speak to her mum.

We heard her shout that we were on the phone and soon Jay’s voice greeted us

“Hey boys and I’m guessing the girls are there too? Why you ringing? What has Louis done? Oh god he isn’t in hospital or anything is he?!” She asked frantically

“No he’s fine…well we were actually ringing to see if you had heard anything…we woke up this morning to find a note off Evie and Louis saying that they have left. You have probably seen the rumors and he said that it will help One Direction if they left” I explained

“But how would that help One Direction? I know you guys are stubborn so you will be thinking ‘oh we can’t go on without him’” She said knowingly.

I laughed slightly, she could read us like a book.

“I think because the rumors were centered around Evie he thought that if they left then it would stop rumors about One Direction” Taylor replied

“Right…well as soon as I hear anything you guys will be the first to know and thanks for telling me…I just hope they are safe wherever they are” Her voice cracked slightly so she quickly said her goodbyes and hung up, not wanting us to know she was upset about it.

“Ugh what are we gonna do?!” Niall sighed, putting his head in his hands

“Just hope that they will come to their senses and come home…” Beth said

“Wait a second…today we have an interview” I suddenly remembered

“We can’t do it without him though, tell management to cancel it” Harry shook his head

“But you do realize that…management will make us do stuff without him eventually”Liam sighed

“That’s why he better come home soon” I added.

We were so messed up now, we always said there was no one direction if there wasn’t the five of us but Louis left so we could continue One Direction so what do we do now?

A/N Short chapter I know! But Ive been busy on my other fanfic :)

Anyway thanks for reading and comment/vote/fan! xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
56.6K 1.4K 74
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
15.8K 623 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...