Dont let me go // narry

By narryzlovechild

When Niall met Harry it wasn't exactly love at first sight. No, it would never have been that easy. Could it... More

1- fresher than the bean
2- bitch
3- amends to the coffee war
4- detention is gay
5-dounut
6- goodnight?
7- golf carts can't lie
8- bye bye bitch
9- it's only monday
10- holy shit, I smuggled
11-laundry day
12- high with you
13- good morning
14- thats a little gay
15- child support?
16- something thinner
17-mystical gaydar
18- I'd fund that.
19- pissy kissy
20- hard-on
21- There is no 'us'
22- mine
23- resemblance
24- no more kissing
25- signals(!)
26- exploit
27-what I can do to your life
28- maybe it's a date
29- I win
30- choices
31- goodmorning(!)
32- High School Drama
33- I need you
34-serious doubt
35- leave
36- get out
37- put him to bed
38- good mood, goodmorning
39-bye bye bet
40-grown ups
41- stay
42-twenty minutes to being damned (!)
43- a small polaroid
44-love?
45-one week
46- car
47- shit, maybe I miss you.
48- properly
49- too
50- like a date?
51-right here (!)
52- again (!!)
53- status: relationship?
55- bar fly
56-trouble calls
57- runaway baby.
58- separation
59 -court verdict
60- happy endings
Two ghosts
Thank you!

54- stepping out of boundaries.

2.6K 128 80
By narryzlovechild

I've never been called an asshole so much in my life at one time 😂💕
Get ready 😈.
2200 words

Almost at 3K votes 💕

Edited

Niall

I groan out loud as I open my eyes. Everything is dark but I can still feel Harry's skin sticking to mine where his arm had pushed his shirt up my torso.

I feel like someone has thrown a wet blanket over me. I feel like the colour grey.

I reach out and pull my phone towards myself that's almost out of my reach from where Harry is holding me.

I turn the device on squinting at the light until my eyes adjust and I can finally read the time. Eight thirty.

I feel so hot in this bed. I feel so warm in Harry's arms. If only the covers weren't strung over me. I have no idea how Harry can stand this heat.

I peel Harry's arm off of me and stand from the bed, instantly cooling off. I walk towards the door and open it quietly before slipping out. I can hear the television playing keeping up with the kardashians in the living room where Anne must be.

I walk down the stairs and through the expansive hallway. I plan to walk into the kitchen but I'm seen by Anne before I can.

"Honey, come sit." She invites with a smile while she sips on wine?

I nod but point towards the kitchen. "I just need some water." I say as she nods and lets me disappear into the kitchen where I fill up the same glass twice after downing the first one.

I slowly walk into the living room and sit on the large couch a few seats away from Anne.

"Are you two being safe?" She asks after a minute of silence.

"Anne." I speak feeling a blush come onto my cheeks. I wish Harry were here to get me out of this or argue with his mother about how this would be 'none of her business'.

"We don't-"

"You are seventeen. He's nineteen. You have been dating for a while. Usually Harry brings girls home after one text. You can't sit here and tell me that my son hasn't tried anything because I know he is not classy at all." She says speaking to me as if I were family for the first time. I like it.

"Yes." I say shortly watching her nod. I do hate how parents feel the need to find out if you know how to use protection after every sexual influence has been regarding the same word. But I'm glad that Anne cares.

"I just don't need him making the same mistake." She says shaking her head at the The girl he supposedly 'knocked up'.

"Did he tell you about his son?" She asks expectantly as I nod in her direction and sip my water.

"I never liked that girl. Then one day he's supposed to be a father and there's nothing I can do. I don't believe it's his." She shares with me while keeping her eyes on the television.

"Me too." I agree knowing much more than she has learned. It's unfair how Harry tells me this and not his own mother. I'm sure she would understand.

"You can't tell anyone." I say getting ready to pour the secret to her. She sits up seeing this is serious and completely turns the television off. Anne is a good listener.

"Harry told me that his 'son' isn't really his. During his and Lorraine's relationship there was a party that she passed out at and one of Harry's old friends, had his way with her and she got pregnant that night but she was only having relations with Harry so she blamed it on him. If she finds out whose It really is then the guy can go to Jail." I say watching Anne's facial expression change from intrigued to shocked.

"Harry doesn't pay the child support, he's the middle man. The guy pays Harry to pay Lorraine and Harry puts the money that his father sends him Into a separate account for school I guess." I say watching her shake her head.

"The things that boy gets himself into." She says shaking her head in disbelief before letting out a small non-humorous laugh.

"I can't even get mad at him because he's the good guy." She complains before looking me in the eye.

"Who is the father?" She asks as I look around he living room.

"I can't tell-"

"Bullshit, Niall." She says using profanity around me for the first time.

"Zayn. Zayn Malik." I say just as I look up and see Harry standing in the doorway with an angry expression.

Oh no.

I stand up and watch Harry reach out for me in complete defeat. He's angry, his good mood is gone and he's about to shatter my heart into a million pieces with everything he's got.

I walk into his extended arm before his mother speaks up.

"Why didn't you tell me Harry. I would have understood." She says standing up as Harry begins to walk with me to the door.

"We could give him justice and you wouldn't have to be involved Harry." Anne proposes as Harry watches me lace my shoes up.

"Mum, you don't understand." He says shortly before she yells for the first time letting her voice crack.

"You act like you know everything but you don't. You're exactly like your father." She says making Harry freeze.

"Hurry up." He scolds me as I only begin to lace my other shoe into my foot.

"I'm nothing like him." He says as she laughs again, this time nothing being funny.

"You are. Things get tough and you run away. You don't care about anybody but you-"

"I care about Zayn, I care about that kid, I care about Niall. You can sit here and tell me that I don't care about people when I'm doing this for other people. If I didn't care about anyone then Zayn would be in jail making 10 cents an hour barely making enough to pay for his shampoo let alone his child." Harry says admitting he cares for me to his mother. And to me.

"Don't do anything stupid with what you know. If Zayn goes to court then it's over for him. He won't provide for his child wherever he goes next and like hell if anyone will hire him while he has a criminal record. Let him make money for that kid and I'll get out of it." He promises before grabbing me and walking out the door with our phones in hand.

As soon as the door shuts Harry has no problem with staying quiet. Until we get into his car where he sits without starting the engine.

"You overstepped" he points out as I nod. I agree, I have.

"You're not going to argue with me?" He asks as I shake my head no. There's no reason for us to fight.

"You purposely told my mother things that I was keeping from her for a reason." He says as I have to nod again.

"I'm sorry." I say just above a whisper before running my hand through my hair.

He sighs before doing the same as me only this time his stress shows as he pulls at the roots of his growing hair.

"I love you." I whisper feeling his hand against my shoulder.

"I love you too." He sighs clearly fed up with me. I didn't expect this from Harry. I expected a screaming match and someone to end up crying. That someone most likely being me.

"I don't want you involved anymore." I say watching Harry shake his head.

"That still isn't your decision." He says being difficult as he puts the keys into the ignition. I reach over and pull the out again before he can start the engine.

"What are you-"

"We are talking." I say putting the keys down and watching him lean his head against his fist.

"Niall, we don't have anything to talk about. You told my mum, now I have to deal with it. That's it." He says as I make stupid decisions in angering him.

"No it's not. We still have plenty to talk about. Like the bet, like that car, like how you treat your mother like shit. Everything we still have to talk about." I say watching Harry hit the steering wheel.

"Those things don't concern you!" He says as I lean forward in the seat.

"They do concern me! Especially when two of those things I just named are about me!" I exclaim watching Harry roll his eyes.

"Just give me the keys." He says reaching for them but I beat him to them and pull them into my lap.

"Niall." He says in a warning tone but I don't listen. I don't need to listen to Harry. I need him to shut up and listen to me for once.

"Just stop being an asshole." I say as if it were the most simple thing but Harry blows my advice out of the water as soon as it hits the surface.

"If you think I'm being an asshole now you don't even know me princess." He says sneering the name instead of saying it sweetly like he does all of the time.

I stay silent and wait for him to calm down but he speaks up again digging a bigger hole for himself.

"I don't even know why you come around. Do you really think you mean that much to me? You don't." He says trying to give me a reality check but I stay silent and stare at the large house in front of me.

"You're here for my pleasure. Nothing else." He says making my heart feel tight. No. He's lying.

I stare at the house not moving or looking any less angry although Harry is making me question my being here.

"Can you not hear me? Do you know what I'm even fucking saying to you?" Harry asks as I keep staring at the house ignoring him until he calms down.

"For fuck sakes Niall!" He yells again before grabbing my arm and pulling me closer to him. I don't respond though.

"Fuck!" He yells before hitting his steering wheel again.

"Fucking talk to me!" He demands as I finally speak.

"Stop being rude to me and I will." I say watching him roll his eyes again before staying silent.

"Give me the keys." He says in a emotionless tone. As I hold them tighter in my grasp.

" give me the fucking keys, Niall." He says lowly as I hold them so tight that my knuckles begin to turn white.

"Niall give me-"

"No!" I yell knowing that I'm not going home until I know Harry isn't going to do something stupid after he takes me home.

Harry huffs before pulling a cigarette out of a pack and lighting it up in the enclosed car.

I want to complain but right now I don't think I can speak to Harry without getting yelled at.

" let me take you home or start walking" he says before taking a drag of his cigarette. I stay silent before hesitantly handing the keys to Harry.

Harry starts the engine and begins to drive out of his neighbourhood. I feel weak from fighting him and from sleeping the day away. I won't be getting any sleep tonight.

We listen to ed sheeran playing lowly as Harry drives to my part of town. I feel like puking from how today has gone but I stay in tact until Harry parks outside of my home.

"Go." Harry says putting his cigarette out and exhaling a breath of smoke.

" come." I say hoping he'll at least spend the night in silence with me

"No." He says before reaching across my legs and opening the door.

"Go" he says again. But this time softer as if he's giving up.

I sigh and pick my phone up from the middle console.

I lean over and kiss Harry's cheek softly before opening the door.

"Don't tell me this is it for us." I say through the open door as I'm standing on the curb.

"I can't get rid of you that easy." He says as I kneel on his seats which he hates.

I grab his neck and turn his head towards me before leaving a long kiss on his lips.

"Don't do anything stupid. I care about you." I say watching him nod.

"I'll be here around eight. We have to go to school." He says as I nod and kiss his collar bone.

I kiss his neck once more before standing and shutting the door.

"Goodnight." Harry calls through the now open window as I am only a few feet away.

"Goodnight." I say back watching his facial expression never change.

"I love you." I call out with my back towards him as I stand in front of the door to my house.

"I love you too." He says quietly but loud enough so I can hear him. I open the door and walk into the house hearing his car roar down the street.

I'm exhausted.

_________
First Narry couple fight..

Word count : 2221

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 9.6K 32
So there's this guy. The guy with green eyes, brown curls and a lovely smile with dimples. Then, there's this other guy. The other guy with blue eyes...
15.4K 592 19
Niall and Harry are 'friends' :) EXTREMEMLY CLICHE AND PREDICTABLE. but fun and cute 💖
7.8K 244 25
"There's an infinite number of problems I face because of you, but it's worth it, because in the end, we end up finding each other,"
335K 10.9K 37
[ Narry Storan ] ✓ Harry is a celebrity with a shit ton of money. Niall is a university student with no money. The pair are binary opposites in every...