Dead Man Walking...

By Banshee-Bitch

Deadpool X Reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hitman for hire the ad said. Of course, Y/n thought of it as a bit odd. How... More

NOTES
Chapter 1~ During My Travel
Chapter 2~ Rebel's Sercet
Chapter 3~ Antics Affairs
Chapter 4~ Madness Of My Friends
Chapter 5~ Welcome To Nature
Chapter 6~ Ruination Of Desires
Chapter 7~ Learning From My Past
Chapter 8~ Origin Of My Past
Chapter 9~ Forsaken With Sercets
Chapter 10~ Confused By The Trick
Chapter 11~ Victory Of That Idiot!
Chapter 12~ Sercet Admirers And True Lovers
Chapter 13~ Trouble Stalks Me
Chapter 14~ Visitor Of The Future
Chapter 15~ Limits Of The Intruders
Chapter 16~ Fixed In Stardust
Chapter 17~ Director Of The Worlds
Chapter 18~ Birth Of My Devotion
Chapter 19~ Angels Of Fond Memories
Chapter 20~ Chase Of The Evening
Chapter 21~ Wrong About The Immortal
Chapter 22~ Battling At Nature
Chapter 23~ Name Of Eternity
Chapter 24~ Enemies Of Power
Chapter 25~ Raised In Pieces
Chapter 26~ Imposters In Illusions
Chapter 27~ Misfortune Of Insanity
Chapter 28~ Body Without Glory
Chapter 29~ Disruption Of The Day
Chapter 30~ Crimes In The Court
Chapter 31~ Cleaning Up My Friends
Chapter 32~ Vision Of Faith
Chapter 34~ Death Of The Vanished
Chapter 35~ Disruption Of Dread
Chapter 36~ Night Of Perfection
Chapter 37~ Hug Of Lust
Chapter 38~ The 12 Ways To Kill Wade!
Chapter 39~ Avoiding.....Him?
Chapter 40~ Family Of Heaven
Thus Is The End
Some Good Shit
Back In Black!

Chapter 33~ Sleepin' With The Fishes

270 5 2
By Banshee-Bitch

Deadpool's Point Of View

Placing my hands on my hips, I look around at the guys. "Who's got a boat?" I ask.

You are not taking the hellicarrier!

Yeah, you're right...it's overrated anyway!

May I suggest the X-Jet or otherwise known as the Blackbird?

About most of the guys roll their eyes. "C'mon!" I complain. I look over at Logan. "C'mon! Can I borrow the ol' Wolf for a day?" I ask. Logan rolls his eyes at me. I look over at Cable. "Wade, haven't you...I don't know...own a yacht?!" Cable asked, obviously annoyed. "Firstly, one time thing, second, the world literally went to dust, third, I'm broke." I stated. "Wait! What's that I smell?" Logan asks then, sniffs the air around me. "Yeah.....yeah! That smells like bull." Logan commented.

Oh shit...

Abandon ship.

"Wait....." I put a hand on my chin, stopping to think. I racked my brain for a solution.

Maybe we can logically rent a yacht?

We have to pay the damages done.

"What's Xavier doin' this summer?" I ask. "I dunno.......I've heard rumors that he's going on his yacht-" "Lucky bastrad..." I mutter. "Good luck Wade." Logan spat, crossing his arms across his chest. I turned away from them and walked away from the group of guys. I really had my hope up but, I have another idea. I'll just take Xavier's fancy smacey yacht for the fishin' trip. Besides he wouldn't...mind!

Yeah wisecrack, we understand.

I look over at the row of docked yachts. The sunlight reflected off of a man's bald head. The man sat down, his back facing me. The structure of the chair seemed all too familiar to me. Then, it hit me. "Xavier...ol' friend!" I call out, turning my attention to him. I walked up to his yacht, knocking on the side. Xavier turned his wheelchair around. He took a sip from a glass of water. "Wade...Wade...Wade? God, it's...it's been so long!" Xavier stammered. "Say...you planning on doing anything with this boat?" I ask him, pointing to the yacht. "No...not really..." Xavier mutters. "Good! 'Cause I've got a date! So...ya mind if...I?" I bite my lip. "Well yes but, I'm coming with you........you never know what what you'll be up to..." Xavier responded, whispering the last part to himself.

Hallijeuh!

I nodded and raced to the parking lot. Y/n leaned against the Pool Mobile with his/her arms crossed across her/his chest. S/he tilted his/her head to the side. "Well...we got a date with the lake!" I announce. Y/n's eyes wandered over to the f/c fishing rods. I picked up the two fishing rods, resting them on my shoulders. We walk over to the yacht. "Hey Mr. Baldi!" I call out to Xavier. He looks over his shoulder with a smile forming on his lips. Y/n smiles and waves at Xavier as a kind response. Y/n and I come to a halt. "Charles Francis Xavier.....this is Y/n M/n L/n." I say, pointing to Y/n. Xavier turns his chair around, facing us both. He reaches his hand out with Y/n grabbing it, them both shaking hands. "You're a popular topic for the X-Men." Xavier states. "Oh! Really nothin' special 'bout me!" Y/n says back. Xavier looks over at me. Y/n follows his gaze. "Wade has called us several times asking for advice." Xavier says, smiling wide. Y/n starts to blush.

Oh, oh, oh!

Exposed!

I take out a gun from my hostlers and point it at my head.

If I'm going down, you're going down with me!

Wait...

Wade!

Y/n looks at me in horror. Xavier doesn't really care. "Pew!" I announce, pulling the trigger. A loud boom erupted into the air. The world around me went black as I fell down. A deafening ringing filled my ears with a throbbing pain filling my brain.

Damn it Wade!

Owwww...

At least it saves us from public embarrassment.

Sigh.

I open my eyes to see Y/n by my side, bawling her/his eyes out. "Jesus kid!" I exclaim. I sit up as Y/n starts to wipe his/her eyes. "Owwww..." I cry out. "I bought some aspirin down at United Drug." Xavier comments. "Incase we shake apart and want a brand new start!" I add. Y/n and Xavier stare at me funny. "Have you seen Hamilton?" I ask.

♪Hello darkness my old friend♪

This is taking foreeeeeeveeeerrrr!

I stand up and put my hands on my hips. "Start the car, I know a whoppee spot!" I announce. I hop over the yacht's railing and land on the yacht's floor. It squeaks every time I move. I look over my shoulder to see Y/n walk on. Y/n looks around, admiring all the fancy smacey tech. "And take the ol' coot with ya!" I hear a female voice call out. Xavier rolls onto the yacht in his wheelchair. He goes around untying several ropes. "You're welcome to make yourself at home." He says, directly to Y/n. Me? Not so much. "Just don't break anything." Xavier threatened me. Xavier rolls on over to the steering wheel. He flips a few switches causing the yacht to rumble. The yacht drifts forward to the lake.

♪Lazy yellow moon comin' up tonight♪

♪Shinin' through the trees♪

Crickets are singin' and lightning bugs♪

Are floatin' on the breeze♪

Baby get ready♪

I lean over the ledge, looking into the water. The water splashed against the yacht's side. I look over at Y/n with her/his fingers all tied up in the fishing lines.

When did we decide to rhyme?

Extra brownie points!

I walk over to Y/n, putting a hand on my hip. "Need help with that?" I ask. Y/n lifts her/his head up with a awkward smile plastered across her/his lips. "Uh..." Y/n looks down at her/his fingers. "I know a thing or two." I state. "If you say so..." Y/n whispers. I knelt down in front of Y/n, taking a fishing rod from Y/n's hands. "Ow!" Y/n cries out. I drop the rod, sending it falling to the floor. I examined Y/n's hand, noticing the pressure of the string around the fingers. I suck in a breath. I dig a hand into one of my pouches, pulling out a pair of kiddie scissors. "Ummm...give me your hand." I order. "What?!" Y/n exclaims. "Or...we'll chop off that hand and feed it to the fishes." I add with sarcasm. "You're joking!" Y/n yells, pulling her/his hand away from me. "I would be if ya were a daredevil." I say. Y/n hesitated then looks down at his/her hands. "F-F-Fine...Fine! Fine..." Y/n brought back his/her hand back to me. "Let's hope we got more string baby." I respond. I spread the scissors wide and begin to cut through the strings. I discover the bruises left on Y/n's hands. I look up at Y/n who looked uncomfortable. I tear apart the final string of the fishing line. I give Y/n a thumbs up. "Two swords with maxium effort." I say.

The yacht comes to a halt. I look over at Xavier. Xavier doesn't say anything. I grab my fishing rod and walk to the edge of the boat. I do a good ol' swing and cast it out. I look over my shoulder to see Xavier wheel on over to Y/n. They began having a distant conversation.

I refuse to sit here and not eavesdrop!

Well, it's your funeral.

I felt a tug on the fishing rods and looked out at the lake. I could see the bob bobbing up and down in the water.

Across the field where the creek turns back♪

♪By the old stump road♪

I'm gonna take you to a special place♪

That nobody knows♪

Baby get ready, ooh♪

You and me going fishing in the dark♪

I think it's best for some ol' show tunes.

I locked eyes with something underneath the water. Something quite large. But I dismissed it as another large fish.

You and me going fishing in the dark

Lying on our backs and counting the stars♪

♪Where the cool grass grows♪

♪Down by the river in the full moon light

We'll be fallin' in love in the middle of the night♪

♪Just movin' slow♪

Another tug from the water. I didn't mind.

♪Stayin' the whole night through♪

♪Feels so good to be with you♪

Spring is almost over and the summer's come♪

And the days are gettin' long♪

Waited all winter for the time to be right♪

Just to take you along, baby get ready♪

A strong force pulled me over the ledge. I looked over at Y/n and Xavier. "Yo! A bit of help over here!" I called out to them. Unfortunately...I felt a strong force pull me in closer. "Gah!" I exclaimed and became thrown into the water. "Man overboard! Man overboard! Man overboard!" I yelled out. I began splashing around to attract their attention. Then, the same strong force pulled me along with it. I brought my feet up onto the water, leaning back on my ankles. I tightened my grip onto the fishing rod, never wanting to let go. I looked over at Y/n and Xavier, still continuing their bullshitty conversation! "Hey!" I yelled, waving at them. Unfortunately, they didn't notice me. And even more bad news, the fish and I were circling the yacht. I continued to yell out for them. I let out a sigh. Y/n looked over in my direction, a look of horror on her/his face. "Hey babe." I say, waving. "Wade!" Y/n calls out, running to the ledge. I roll my eyes at Y/n. "'Bout time! I thought I drown overnight! Not that I really can!" I announce. Y/n looked over at Xavier. "What are we gonna do?" Y/n asks. I felt water start to leak into my suit. I look down to see water coming down to my ankles.

♪And it don't matter if we sit forever♪

And the fish don't bite♪

Jump in the river and cool ourselves♪

From the heat of the night♪

Baby get ready, ooh♪

The motherfucking fish decided to dive downward into the cold water. I looked up to see the sunlight fading away with sound becoming muffled all around.

You and me going fishing in the dark♪

Lying on our backs and counting the stars♪

Where the cool grass grows♪

Down by the river in the full moon light♪

We'll be fallin' in love in the middle of the night♪

Just movin' slow♪

I lost my grip on the fishing rod with it slipping through my hands. I looked all around me to see darkness. But, no supscious fish.

Wait...

Something smells...fishy!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Now you're just being mean!

I felt a jab in my back, knocking the air out of me. "Owwww!" I gurgled. I looked around as whatever did that, made me pretty pissed. I felt bubbles come in contact with me. I looked over and saw a shark with it's jaws wide open. The shark had a grin with it's wide open mouth. I waved at the shark and pulled out a grenade. I pulled off the pin and shoved it into the shark's mouth. I then plugged my ears with my fingers. A explosion came from the shark, launching my ass into the air.

Stayin' the whole night through♪

Feels so good to be with you♪

You and me going fishing in the dark♪

Lying on our backs and counting the stars♪

Where the cool grass grows♪

Down by the river in the full moon light♪

We'll be fallin' in love in the middle of the night♪

Just movin' slow♪

I fly up high with the water below me falling back down into the lake.

It's only a matter of time...

You and me going fishing in the dark♪

Lying on our backs and counting the stars♪

Where the cool grass grows♪

♪Down by the river in the full moon light♪

We'll be fallin' in love in the middle of the night♪

Just movin' slow♪

I felt gravity return back to me. I looked down to see the water below getting close and closer to my ass. "Ohhhhhh........this is gonna hurt." I said. I made contact with the water, feeling the impact of hitting concrerate. I swam through the dark waters, searching for the yacht. I reached a hand up and felt around in the air. Then, my head rammed into a large boat. I swim upward and break through to the surface. I wipe my eyes and look up to see Y/n and Xavier. I grab onto the ledge and pull myself up and over. I fell onto the floor and looked up at Y/n and Xavier. Then, I watched Y/n vomit.

"Honey! I'm home!" I announced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 2.3K 17
You have a tiresome job, and a boring life pretty much. Every day is the same routine: wake up, work, go home, eat, sleep, and the cycle continues th...
35.8K 1K 22
Squeal to "Bad Boy" Please check that story first before reading this
3.2K 68 18
MASSIVE CRINGE WARNING. Not my favorite project but its fun to read when you're bored and not looking for great quality work. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ...
471 5 16
this is my first sonic story and it will be how I see myself in this world and meet sonic and his friends this will also be my first male reader x t...