The Sacrifice ~ The Vampire D...

By StineSkar

'Book 2' The Vampire Diaries genderbent story. More

Cast
2x01 - The Return
2x02 - Brave New World
2x03 - Bad Moon Rising
2x07 - Masquerade
2x08 - Ross
2x09 - Kaspian
2x10 - The Sacrifice
2x11 - By The Light Of The Moon
2x12 - The Descent
2x13 - Daddy Issues
2x14 - Crying Wolf
2x18 - The Last Dance
2x19 - Colette
2x20 - The Last Day
2x21 - The Sun Also Rises
2x22 - As I Lay Dying
Season 3
3x02 - The Hybrid
3x03 - The End Of The Affair
3x04 - Disturbing Behavior
3x05 - The Reckoning
3x06 - Smells Like Teen Spirit
3x07 - Ghost World
3x08 - Ordinary People
3x09 - Homecoming
3x10 - The New Deal
3x11 - Our Town
3x12 - The Ties That Bind
3x13 - Bringing Out The Dead
3x14 - Dangerous Liaisons
3x15 - All My Children
3x16 - 1912
3x17 - Break On Through
3x18 - The Murder Of One
3x19 - Heart Of Darkness
3x20 - Do Not Go Gentle
3x21 - Before Sunset
3x22 - The Departed
Book 3

3x01 - The Birthday

311 3 0
By StineSkar

Picture of Andy Starr

Tennessee House

A woman walks outside the house from the kitchen door "Rudy!" She whistles "Rudy, come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you" She bends down and picks up a toy. When she turns around Colette suddenly appears in front of her.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you"

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, my car hmm, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. Eh I feel like I've been walking forever yours is the first house I come to so I was just hoping I could use your phone?" Colette asks.

"Don't you have a cell phone?"

"Huh, yeah..." She pulls her phone from her pocket "Battery died. Look, I promise I'm not a serial killer I just wanna use your phone"

"Sure" She sighs.

"Soo, I can come in?"

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you"

"I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting" Colette says, annoyed.

"I'm from Florida"

"Well, that explains it" She grabs her throat and compels her "Now show me a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea"

**********

In the kitchen another woman is frying food and walks over to the counter with the frying pan "I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning."

She turns around and sees the first woman and Colette entering the kitchen. Colette is holding the nape of her neck with one hand, the first woman is sobbing.

"What's going on?"

"Please don't be alarmed. I was told Ray Sutton lives here" Colette tells her.

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly"

"But I expect he makes it home, once a month. That's what I thought. Where is he now?" She doesn't answer "If I have to make you tell me it's going to be infinitely more painful for you. Hmm" Colette smiles.

The other woman runs out of the kitchen and opens the front door, but Stella is standing in the door way. She screams.

"I love it when they run!" Colette and the first woman come up behind her.

The other woman gives up "He's in Toll. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's on highway 41"

"Thank you, my love" Colette touches the first woman's hair "Now, may my friend come in?"

"Yes" She cries. The other woman looks terrified and Stella goes in. Colette pushes the first woman to Stella.

"Kill this one quickly" She looks at the other woman "And make that one suffer. I'll be in the car" Colette leaves with a grin and the women are crying.

"Please don't!" Stella just looks at her and transforms. She bites her, and she screams. The other woman screams too. Outside the house, Colette is walking to the car, smiling.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Demi is taking a bath. Andy is freshening up in the mirror. Demi pours herself some champagne but finds that the bottle is empty. "We're out of champagne"

"Huh. No you are out of champagne; I don't drink in the morning" Andy tells her.

"Well would you be a dear and walk..."

"I think you can probably get it yourself. I'm not your slave" Andy interrupts her.

"hmm" Demi gets out of the bathtub.

"I mean you're dripping a little"

"Mm hmm" Demi walks out of the room, completely naked and dripping.

**********

Eliot walks in the front door. Demi comes up behind him "Good morning"

"Hey, I was gonna..." Eliot turns around, and sees Demi naked. She smirks. "Oh!" He turns around again. "You heard me! You knew that I was here"

"Yeah, you should learn to knock. What if I was...indecent?"

Eliot puts one hand over his eyes and with the other hand he grabs a towel and throws it to her as he turns around but still with one hand over his eyes. She puts the towel on around herself and Eliot peeks between his fingers to make sure she's covered up. He sees she is and drops his hand.

"Sheriff Forbes gave us another location to check." Eliot pulls a note out of his pocket "Memphis"

"Another dead-end you mean"

"You don't know that"

Demi walks up to him "You're right, Eliot. This could be the one. After almost two months this could be the one clue that tells that Stella is alive and well and living in Graceland"

Eliot takes the note "Fine, I'll go by myself" He starts to walk away.

Demi speeds up in front of him and takes the note "Right, and let Colette know you're tracking her. She thinks you're dead; let's keep it that way"

"It's a new lead Demi; we haven't had one in a while"

"Okay, I'll check it out. If I find anything I'll call you"

"But..." Demi walks away.

**********

Demi walks into her room and opens her closet door where there's a map and a lot of notes. She pins the new note up on the map. "They moves on to Tennessee"

"huh, that fluttered victim you had me looking into had family in Tennessee" Andy tells her.

"Which one? Pensacola?"

"Aha"

"Up for a road trip?" Demi asks.

Andy smiles "Ha, no can do, I've got to work. But I can see if I can get you an address" They kiss "See you at the party"

"Get me that address"

**********

Southern Comfort Bar

Inside Ray walks up to the bar.

"What's up Ray?"

"Hey Red, get me a beer" Ray orders.

Colette comes up next to Ray "Ray? Ray Sutton?"

"Who wants to know?" He asks.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lively young women. And they led me here, to you" Colette explains.

"I think I'll be going" He tries to go but Colette stops him.

"Not so fast mate. You only just got here, now your type are very hard to come by"

Ray tries to walk the other way but he bumps into Stella who is standing there and stops him "I wouldn't do that" She pushes him back to the counter.

"Vampires"

"You're swifty swift Ray! Yes! My friend here is a vampire. She compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for help. I however, I'm something else, a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some werewolf"

"You what?"

"A hybrid Ray, I'm both. You see I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf that I've come across in many moon, pun intended Ray! I need you to direct me to your pack. So, where can I find them Ray?" Colette asks.

"You can't compel me, it won't work"

Stella starts scratching her head, Colette looks at her and she nods. Stella turns around and takes out something out of her pocket "Can you bring out the darts please?" She asks the bartender, before she turns to Ray "Tell you what Ray, we're gonna play a little drinking game, something I like to call truth or wolfsbane"

She pulls out a pouch of wolfsbane, pours it into her hand, crushing it with her fingers.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun Ray" Colette smirks.

**********

Tennessee House

It's daytime. Demi and Althea pull up. Demi's cell starts ringing. She checks the phone and then ignores the call.

"Eliot?" Althea asks and Demi makes a face "I don't know why you just don't come clean and tell him where we are"

"Because Andy said this was a half lead and I don't want to get his hopes up"

"Yeah, well they're all half leads, and I'm your accomplice. What do you want me to say to him, I'm practically living there"

"Still sleeping on the couch?" Demi asks, they're looking around.

"You know, I keep waiting for them to kick me out but they don't. I don't know why, it's not like I'm helping or anything" Althea comments.

"Mm-mm" Demi agrees.

"It's quiet" Althea notes.

"yeah. Too quiet" They go inside. Demi tests the door with her foot but she is free to walk in "Oh yeah"

Althea comes in and closes the door. She looks around. There are bloody handprints on the walls. They find the bodies of the two women sitting upright on the living room couch, almost as if they were watching TV.

"Ugh. Vampire for sure" Althea says.

"Stella, for sure" Demi tells her.

"How do you know?" She asks.

"It's her signature; there's a reason they call her the ripper. Feeds so hard she blacks out and rips them apart, but then when she's done, she feels remorse. It's the damndest thing." She lifts her leg and wobbles the first woman's knee with her foot "She put the bodies back together" She explains as the head falls to the floor.

"Back together?"

"Definitely Stella"

**********

Demi and Althea are in the living room. Demi pours a tank of gasoline around the living room.

"What are you doing?" Althea asks.

"Covering their tracks. Clearly they have no interest in staying in the dark, but I do" Althea moves to give Demi more space but the floor creaks. They look suspicious. "Hang on"

She puts the tank of gas down and bends over and flips over a corner of the rug covering the floor. There is a trapdoor leading below the floor. They open it and can see a room full of chains. "Well, what do you know? Werewolves"

They close the door, and Demi lights a match and tosses it on the floor. Soon the whole living room is on fire.

**********

Southern Comfort Bar

Ray is chained to the wall, and has darts in his body. He's in lot of pain. Stella is sitting at the table across the wall and is stirring a glass of drink with wolfsbane in it with a dart end. She takes it out and throws it at him. The dart hits him. Colette is sitting next to them and watching. Everyone else is acting as thought nothing unusual is going on.

"Ray, you can end this right now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon" Stella tells him.

"I can't"

"I know, I know. You live by code and all that, but see she's not gonna let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever she says so, that's the way it goes around here" Stella gesture to Colette.

A woman walks over to Colette "Hello miss Colette. I have some more information for you" Stella hears her and walks over "You told me to tell you if I saw anything" Stella is eavesdropping "I saw the guys spotted Demi at the farm house"

"Well, thank you Claudine. You'll just tell your friends to keep up the good work or they're gonna watch her" the girl walks away and Stella comes up to Colette.

"My sister still on our trail?"

"She's getting closer, I'm gonna have to deal with that"

Stella grabs Colette's arm "No, no, no! Let me handle it"

"Why should I let you leave?" Colette asks.

"Cause, you'll know I'll come back"

"Do I?"

"You saved my sister's life; I'm at your service"

"Ah, you sound so tedious and indentured. Aren't you even having the least bit of fun?" Colette points to Ray with a big smile.

"I'll make sure that my sister doesn't bother us any more" Then Stella walks away.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Eliot is standing in front of the mirror in Stella's room. Demi is leaning on the doorframe behind him.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna lose it. at least not before the cake" Eliot jokes.

"It's your party, you can cry if you want to" She walks up to him "Ah, Stella. Such a pack rat" She walks over to the table and picks up a picture of Eliot and Stella. She puts it down and looks at Eliot. "I got you something. I know I promised not to buy anything so don't worry. I didn't pay for it"

"You stole it?" Eliot asks.

"No!" She holds up a little box. They stand just inches apart "Found it" She opens it. it's his necklace.

"My necklace. I thought I'd never see it again"

"Althea found it in her loft, thought you'd be happy to have it back" Demi tells him.

"I am happy, thank you"

"You're welcome"

"Can you?" Eliot gestures to the necklace.

"Absolutely" He turns around, she puts the necklace on him. She closes the necklace and he turns around. She offers her arm to him "Shall we?"

He takes her arm and they walk out of Stella's room. Back downstairs the party is underway. They come down the stairs. They walk past some people standing in the hallway. "Hey Eliot! Happy birthday!"

"Thanks"

They come over to the living room where there are a lot of people. A girl goes past them with a bottle in her hand. Demi stops her "Oh, hey, hey, hey, hey. You don't want that" She compels her "You want the cheap young stuff over by the cheap young people" She walks away and Carlisle comes up to them.

"You like? Don't answer that" He asks Eliot.

"This is keeping it small?" He asks. Carlisle just keeps on smiling "What are we drinking?" they go away arm in arm.

**********

Outside on the porch, Demi and Althea are talking "I am every parent's worst nightmare. I am the chaperone teacher from hell"

"I love high school parties" Demi comments.

"Isn't Andy supposed to be coming?" Althea asks her.

"Ten o'clock broadcast. Should be here in a little bit." Eliot comes out "Hello birthday boy!"

"Drink!" Eliot holds out his arm and takes Demi's glass "Jemma's smoking again" He takes a drink.

"Is her stash any good?" Demi jokes.

Eliot gives her the evil eye "You're an ass" He turns to look at Althea "Talk to her, please. She looks up to you" He puts the glass back in Demi's hand and walks away.

"You're screwed" Demi tells Althea.

"Ahh"

**********

"Andy wants me to pick him up" Demi tells Althea.

"Your fake, compelled boyfriend wants you to be a chivalrous girlfriend?" Althea asks, sarcastically.

"Well, it's a complicated dynamic"

"yeah"

"Well, hold the fort down, will ya?" She asks.

"You mean the fort full of my drunk history students?" Althea asks.

"Drink more, you will feel less weird" Demi jumps down and leaves.

**********

WPKW9 Studio

Demi is here looking for Andy "Andy?" She calls out playfully. Her phone starts ringing. It's Eliot. "Party central"

"Where are you?!" He asks.

"Umm, by the...punch bowl" She lies.

"Don't do that Demi, don't lie to me! I saw your closet" Eliot reveals.

"Oh...Oh, I gotta, gotta go break up beer pong" Demi hangs up.

"Wait! Demi!"

Demi is still looking for Andy. She enters Studio 3 and finds his purse on the floor. "Stella" Stella is standing in the middle of the studio.

"Hello sister"

"You don't write, you don't call" Demi tells her, sarcastically.

"Need you to stop following me. Causing some problems"

"With who? Colette? Are we supposed to care what she thinks?" Demi asks.

"What you're supposed to do is let me go" Stella tells her.

"Saw your latest artwork in Tennessee. Walking a fine line there my friend. Keep that up and there will be no saving you"

Stella smiles "See the thing is, uh, I don't need any saving. I just want you to let me go"

"Nah, I got a birthday boy at home that's not gonna let me do that"

Stella nods "You know, maybe I haven't made my point. Hey, Andy you still here?"

"Andy?"

Andy is standing on a ledge up in the rafters. His voice sounds scared "Demi? I can't move Demi. She told me that I can't move"

"No, no, no, it's okay, Andy. Stay calm. Not cool sister!"

"Aw, come on! A little bit cool. Huh? Hey, Andy. You can move now"

"No! No, no, no, no, no, NO!" Stella grabs her and pushes her against the wall so she can't save Andy. Andy falls to the ground and his neck cracks. Stella grabs her around the neck.

"I said let me go!" She lets Demi go and Demi rush over to Andy but he's already dead. She looks back but Stella is gone.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Demi enters her bedroom. Eliot's there and holds up a bunch of newspaper cuttings.

"What? What are you doing here?" Demi asks him.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep it a secret?"

"Can we not do this right now? I'm having a really bad night"

"All summer, every single time I came to you with a lead, you made me feel like an idiot for having hope" Eliot tells her.

"You were an idiot. We both were" Demi says.

"Tell me what you know, Demi" He demands.

"I know you need to get back to your party, Eliot"

"We're supposed to be in this together. Why didn't you tell me that you've been tracking Colette's victims?" Eliot snaps.

"Because they're not Colette's victims, Eliot, they're Stella's!" Eliot shouts.

"What?" Eliot asks, confused.

"She's left a trail of body parts up and down the eastern seaboard"

"No. You're wrong" Eliot denies.

"I've seen it happen before. She's flipped the switch. Full-blown ripper"

"Stop it, Demi"

"No, you stop, Eliot! Stop looking for her. Stop waiting for her to come home. Just stop! Stella is gone and she's not coming back. Not in your lifetime" Demi looks slightly remorseful but she can't find any words to say, so she leaves.

Eliot cries and touches his necklace.

**********

Southern Comfort Bar

Ray is laying on his back on a pool table.

"Okay, it's a three-step process, Ray. This is step one. I want you to drink from my wrist" Colette tells him.

"I already told you where to find the pack. What more do you want from me?" Ray asks.

"Have you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray? I have great plans for you" Colette cuts her wrist and makes him drink her blood "You'll thank me for it later, huh. There we go, attaboy!"

Stella arrives.

"What are you going to do now?" Ray asks.

"It's time for step two, Ray" She twists his neck, killing him and looks at Stella. Stella looks on unemotionally. "You're back"

"Did you doubt me?" Stella asks.

"Not for a second. I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your sister, for your old life"

"Nah, I don't care about anything anymore" Stella shrugs.

"You put on a good show Stella. I almost believe you. Let's hope, for your sister's sake, she does. You never stop caring about family, do you? But, every time you feed, the blood makes it easier to let go" She tells her.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Demi enters Stella's bedroom and tears it apart. She breaks everything. She grabs a guitar but gets a hold of herself and puts it down.

**********

Lockwood Mansion

Taylor and Carlisle are kissing wildly and take their clothes off. Taylor, in her underwear, pushes Carlisle on the bed with super strength and jumps on top of him and kisses him.

**********

Southern Comfort

Stella exits the bar and walks outside into the parking lot. After a while she stops walking and stands still. She takes her phone to call someone.

**********

Gilbert Residence

Eliot enters his bedroom and finds a happy birthday card from Jemma on his bed's pillow. He puts the card on his chest of drawers and walks into his bathroom, tying his hair up.

His phone vibrates near the card. He doesn't notice it immediately. It's Stella calling him. He comes out and answers it. Stella stays silent.

"Hello? Hello? Stella? Stella, if this is you, you'll be okay. I love you, Stella. Hold onto that. Never let that go"

Stella stays quiet on the other end of the phone but nods tearfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.5K 54
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱?" 𝗜𝗻 �...
13.4K 144 22
'Book 1' This is a genderbent book. Most of the characters are swapped to the opposite gender and some are the same gender. The plot will be the same...
30K 590 53
Book 2 of Color. The Originals Show. Visit Cameron's love story again to find family problems and toxic relationships. These newfound issues could po...
13 0 11
The vampire diaries Season 2