Not Broken Just Unfinished

By DaieniajahCarter

"Maliya your beautiful . You deserve the world." Brandon whispered into my ears. I Stared into his eyes "your... More

From the start.
Guarded
My Own
Odyssey
Lust or Love
Open Wounds
Biggest mistake
No love lost, No love found
Stalking you
Get to you
Forever ✨
Wasted 💔🤦🏽‍♀️
Timer🤫
Can not save me?
Can I Holla at you
Tired of living with demons because their always inviting more.
Not Mine
Hush now
At the end of the day , I know im riding alone...
👑Rivals 👑
Beautiful Scars
Reflection
Blunt 🔊
Part 2: Satan's Playpen
BerZerk
Pills & Potions
Lucid Dreaming
Push
I cant do this anymore
Broken clocks
Naked
The remedy for a broken heart
Damn.
Broken Mirror
Thugger
Forever ever...
You did what you did , I felt what i felt, It is what it is !
Confidental
Trap Royalty
Black Cinderella
One of a kind
I will
Gonna love me
Pretty little fears
Butterfly effect
Private property
Complicated

Lights Please

2K 55 3
By DaieniajahCarter

Bryse POV

"Bruh I clocked your shit" Orion said walking into my room. "Bitch I busted a whole blood vessel in your eye." I gloated.
"I know y'all asses aren't awake after I told y'all to go to bed" Bianca yelled storming into the room.

"Yes Mommy" Orion mumbled. I laughed turning over .
Hakeem came into the room he looked afraid when he saw me. "What you want" I asked as nicely as I could. "Just making sure your okay" he mumbled.

"Where's idris" I asked. "With Aunt Bianca" he said. "Night" I yawned. He looked surprised I didn't insult him. Maybe Cairo was right he's my big brother he's following after me just how I follow after him.

I felt his warm body lay behind mine I turned. "If you want me to sleep on the floor it's fine" he said getting up. "Nah you can sleep with me I don't care." I passed him a pillow.
I don't know what changed but seeing how he'd literally get his ass beat for me showed me that he's gonna be my little hitta. No one I can trust more than a brother that's just like me.

2 hrs later

"Get up" Orion whispered I rubbed my eyes realizing it's 1am. "nigga for what" I groaned. I looked at him seeing he had on black basketball shorts , plain black t shirt , & black Air Force one's.

I crawled over Hakeem "there's your outfit there" he whispered pointing to the bed. I got dressed he handed me this face mask that over covered the bottom half of our faces. His was black with white spikes mines was black also but with silver spikes.

"What are we about to do?" I whispered sneaking down the steps & out the back door. "We about to go hit a lick" Orion laughed dapping up one heavy set boy around our age then a skinny boy that looks a little older.

This is the first time I don't agree with what is happening. I jumped turning around seeing Hakeem in a similar out. "No go lay back down" I whisper yelled.
"I told little homie he could come plus we're breaking into cars what could happen" he said patting my back. I look back at my little brother & got a bad feeling.

"Something is going to happen I know it is" I mumbled to myself. I grabbed Hakeem's hand & followed.

Jeremih POV

I stared at the message I got from my son. I instantly got pissed he snaps like me. He looks like the spitting image of me & he wants nothing to do with me. I did the same thing to my son that my father did to me. It's all Maliya fault she kept him from me. I know I left but when I came back she should've let me around him.

I went to Her house kicking the door "open the fucking door before I fuck you up on everything I love Maliya" I growled

She flung the door open "what's wrong" she asked . I smacked her so hard she fell back holding her face her eyes instantly water. "You kept him from me why" I yelled planting blows to her ribs. She screamed in pain "JERMIH STOP PLEASE."

I grabbed her by her neck slamming her against the wall then squeezing. Tears streamed down her face "I just didn't want to confuse him young I didn't want him to feel lied to he hates that" she choked out . I head-butted her blood gushed down her head. Her face was blood shot red. Maliya began have seizures. I let her body drop against the floor.

I felt the sharpest pain I looked & saw Mateo I tried to back up towards the door blood dropped from my cheek where he split it out with one punch. He just began hitting me with more combos than I could handle I crumbled underneath him. He stomped on me repeatedly I started coughing up blood. Last thing I remember is him stomping on my head...

I'd be better off dead anyway...

Mateo POV

I called a in house doctor last thing we needed was an investigation. I called my team to help me with this nigga. "Wassup boss man" they all greeted me.

"I need y'all to clean this up & tell me when he wakes up." I pointed to Jeremih.
I went upstairs checking on Maliya "she's okay and the baby appears to be fine also. She need to rest though" the doctor said i nodded slipping him a 100 on his way out the door.

"Where Jeremih" Maliya asked softly sipping on water. "Ima handle him" i kissed her forehead and sat by her feet beginning to massage them.
"I think we need to have all the kids come back home. This is too much." I suggested she looked at me like i was crazy.. well I am.
"No I want them away from the drama I check on them daily I talk to dexter & Aaliyah they said kids are fine and tearing Chicago to shreds. Talked to Kalen & Bianca they said the boys have been fighting but they handled it and they're on punishment but okay nonetheless. We need to fix here first... You need medication and I need to try to keep this baby & me healthy." She said.

"Yes that's the goal but uh I already have medication and I'm not taking it. I don't like how it makes me feel." I admitted .

"Nigga I don't give a fuck if it made you fly your taking those fucking pills not about to have your crash ass around my kids & you here flipping out and shit lost your rabbit ass mind." She yelled. I signaled her to quiet down and she looked at me confused.

Workers came up the steps "he's ready for you boss" one of my workers said. He licked his lips looking at Maliya. "Hey liya haven't seen you at the warehouses in a min. How you been" he flirted like I wasn't there. I made a stank face when I heard Maliya say "I know I hadda step away for a moment but other than that I've been good Eli thanks for asking".
I rolled my eyes seeing her smile "you need anything just hit my line you got my number" Eli said. I glared causing him to go back down the steps .

"Y'all be trying me with that flirting shit" I mumbled getting up. Maliya just laughed turning the Tv on.

"String him up" I demanded. There's a barbe wire fence in my basement I had them tire Jeremih to it then tie his hands to them with stripped cable cords.
His feet dangling why he hung from the wall so I put them in buckets of cold water. Jeremih attempted to move but the barbe wire dug into his flesh. You could hear him tear with each attempt to break loose soon his drive to break free turned into whimpers.

Brandon POV

"MA" I yelled walking into my mom house. "Boy stop yelling I'm right" she laughed coming out the kitchen. "How are you ? How's my grand baby." She asked pecking my cheek.
"She's doing great . She's here for the summer. Her & her brother" I said .
"Ion know why you ever left Maliya I really love that girl look she's doing any amazing job with Mylise she even let you be her "uncle" ion know why because your her father you need to tell that girl that." She began ranting.

I tuned her out & looked Around the house at all her baby pictures. I stared at the photo of her 13th birthday... I remember that day she was crying so bad because girls were picking on her. They made fun of my baby because she had freckles & braces. I already flew out because it was her birthday but I had to let her know she was beautiful. I want so bad to tell her the truth but I don't know how.
She's 16 now I think she should decide if she wants to live with me her birth father or with Her mother & her mother's husband. I hate that she calls Mateo dad that nigga know the truth & he plays along.

I missed the Father's Day gifts , the daddy daughter says, teaching her that she's a goddess , warning about boys I missed it all...

I text Maliya saying we gotta talk because all this lying shit ends today . I want joint custody of OUR daughter. "All I know is you better tell that girl before she leaves or I will" my mother growled before leaving me in my thoughts.

Treylin POV

I went to the party alone because Storme is fucking tripping . When I walked I spotted Cairo across the room looking like a snack. He looked over at me then looked to the side when he realized Storme wasn't around me he looked away.

Fever by vybz Kartel began playing so I made my way to the middle of the dance floor. I wasn't gonna seem thirsty and go to him I was going to make him come to me. I had on a sheer black jumper with petals on my nipples & vagina.

I strutted to the middle of the floor making my waist tick to the beat. I licked my lips at him making direct eye contact. He gave me a little smirk then looked down at his phone then over towards the bar. I followed his stare and saw Storme over there drinking and bopping her head to the beat. She had one this body suit that didn't even show anything she looked completely covered up nothing sexy even showing & she looked like she was sweating ode. I laughed yeah I got Cairo in the bag.

I glanced back up he was gone. I searched the crowd for him I spotted him making his way to Storme. I bobbed through the crowd trying to reach him before he reached her.
"Aye ma lemme dance with you" some one musty ass son said sliding in front of me. "You stank now move" I growled.

I peered past him seeing Cairo sitting talking to Storme & Storme giggling. "Fuck" I mumbled.

"Hey" I smiled walking up to Storme hugging her. "Wassup Cairo" I bit my lip at him he waved but turned his attention back to Storme.
"So as I was saying before I want to leave this party early & take you on a date. Or maybe tomorrow afternoon we can go on a brunch date or whatever" he stared in her eyes.
" I don't know" she giggled turning & heading to the dance floor.

"She doesn't like you yanno" I shrugged sitting across from him.
"Good thing ion give up easy right" he patted my shoulder.

Mylise POV

I had Silas drop me off at my grandmas house because my uncle said he was over there. "Oh my god look at my grand baby" my grandma screeched kissing my cheeks.

"Hey gma" I smiled hugging her. "Baby come eat look at you all skin & bones. what you been up to" she exclaimed making my plate of  beef roast, baked potatoes , & cornbread. She constantly feeds me everytime I come over even if I'm not hungry she's gonna make me way & send me home with about 4 plates.

"Thank you , & nothing much" I said. "You don't gotta lie because he's here. Let ya grandmama know what's the word" she said swaying her hips side to side. I laughed covering my face. "There is one boy..." I began but uncle Brandon hard coughing got my attention.

"Not the boy that came and got you early the one you promised me  was gay not that boy" his voice cracked. "Uh his name is Silas & he's not gay but I knew if you didnt assume he was gay you wouldn't have let me go" I admitted. Uncle Brandon sat next to me at the table with my grandma sliding a plate in front of him. "Go on tell me about ya date" he began leaning in towards.

I was cut off by a phone call from Harmony.

Harmony : Where the fuck are you? Shit been hitting the fan all day my mom done lost her rabbit ass mind and popped on me. Cairo bitch ass didn't help at all. Kyrell not answering his phone his pussy ass probably somewhere with Adonis & Dj been MIA all day.

Mylise: bitch you lying

My grandmother shot me a angry glare I mouthed sorry. She tapped my uncle & he just shrugged.

Harmony: are you even fucking listening EARTH TO MYLISE WHERE YOU AT.

Mylise: I'm at grandmas.

Harmony: I'm on my way! Don't move.

"Well harmony is on the way over here" I said hanging up the phone stuffing my face with food. My grandmother rolled her eyes walking away from the table.
"Awee gma you don't like your favorite granddaughter" I taunted. "I don't have favorites my favorite is whoever I'm talking to at that moment. It's just that girl is like her mother she's troublesome. I wouldn't make a habit of hanging out with her your gonna end up in some shit" she said

"Grandma" I whisper yelled. "You know ima tell the truth no matter what" she kissed the top of my head I nodded.

"Awwhhh isn't this such a memorable moment." Harmony mumbled walking in.
"Well if this isn't the devil herself your going to live forever" my grandmother said hugging her .

Harmony did the fakest smile. Grandma took her shades off of her face "hmph who did it to your face this time. Who did you fight" she sat Harmony down getting the ice & peroxide to tend to harmony's wounds. "It's your sons wife. That stupid bitch just won't leave us the fuck alone" Harmony wince as she help the ice pack to her eye.

Grandma popped her in the mouth "watch your goddamn mouth now that's ya momma & she should've been beat your ass disrespecting her like she was a deadbeat parent. Listen here child your mouth was sick. She tried her hardest to hold on to reality for you and your brother. The hardest thing she did was admit she had a issue & let your father take y'all away from her. Ever since she's been back she's been paying the bills spoiling y'all rotten & doing everything in her power to spend time with your ungrateful ass . Dj gave her a chance & look at your brother perfectly fine while your over here with a fucked up face now you look like a troll. Stop testing your mother." She said beginning to clean her face.

Harmony hissed "your hurting me". Harmony got up "Mylise let's go bro I really don't needa be preached to"
I got up kissing my grandma on the cheek stealing a few cookies. "See you later grandma" I smiled.

Aaliyah POV

I finally decided to return home to see the aftermath. I walked into seeing shattered glass all over the floor . I sighed grabbing the broom sweeping all the glass into a big pile.

I hummed scrubbing my daughters blood off the floor. I hummed to try to not think about what I was doing. I hurt my child I literally feel like a piece of shit. "Hey momma" Dj said  walking in. "Hmm how was your day baby" I asked. "Good, you want some help" he mumbled. "Nah baby I'm good" I stared at the floor scrubbing.
"You wanna talk about it" he whispered.
I slowly shook my head fighting tears.

"Well ima go wash up momma had a hard day on the turf." He announced heading towards the steps.
"You weren't on the turf ... Dj you were with a girl I can smell her on you. Your smiling from ear to ear boy you haven't done that since you were what four. You really like her." I said studying him. He licked his lips "yes ma I'm really feeling her". He spinned off heading up the steps hearing his father growl "you dead ass Aaliyah"

I looked at him like he had 3 heads. "I don't know what the fuck you think your about to talk to me about but make sure you come correct that all I gotta say." I said finishing scrubbing the floor.
"You put your fucking hands on my daughter that's what I'm talking about" he yelled stepping closer. I looked him up & down. "I handle OUR daughter & her disrespectful ass mouth. How I would've got the belt & beat her ass you when she was younger. I did the same now except she's to old for a damn belt I was going to get the extension cord but she felt froggy & jump then got leant back." I said pushing past him.

Dexter grabbed me by my upper arms lifting me off the floor then slamming me against the wall. My eyes hardened looking at him "that shit doesn't scare me anymore. Fuck off of me." I pushed him off.
"I want out I want a divorce! The kids can pick who they want to live with. I'm taking whoever wants to be with me & we're going back to Baton Rouge." I said taking the ring out of the garbage & placing it on the counter.

For the first time ever in my life I saw Dexter eyes water "liyah your not dead ass" his voice cracked. "Dexter... I thought I would come home work hard & we'll go back to normal. I've been home for 2 1/2 years already.. Shits just gotten worse you have a while other life hidden . I just had to beat the shit out of our daughter . The only one that's happy I'm home is Dj. So why don't I just take him & bounce."I mumbled.

I went upstairs & began packing up. "Dj can you come here please" I called down the hall. "Wassup momma" he sung walking into the room.
"Sit I needa talk to you for a min" I patted the bed beside me.
"I heard what you and dad was talking about downstairs" he sighed.
"Yeah ... I was asking you don't have to & I don't want you to think I'm forcing you to choose sides because I'm not . Your father loves you & I love you too. I'm sorry we couldn't work it out for y'all. I'm moving back to Baton Rouge & I was wondering do you want to come. My feelings won't be hurt if you chose your father I would understand." I held his hand.

"I love you & dad but to be honest dad hasn't been much of a dad since you left. He checked out he left harmony to raise me & see how that turned her. All he did was supply a place to live everything else we were on our own or with grandma. He said things he can't take back. I needed a father & he wants to be a friend. Ma You was a mother before you left while you were gone in a mental hospital you still attempted to play your role you came back and got straight to it. Ma you are the strongest person I know. You knew you were mentally ill & you still fought to at least see us be a part of our lives. You being sick wasn't your fault it's genetic it could've happened to anyone you or uncle Mateo sometimes rarely both . The same goes for me & Harmony. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm rocking with my momma. You had a reason to step back from responsibilities & you didn't . Ma I wasn't my normal gloomy self for weeks no one noticed but you. Dad had no reason to step back people were counting on me. He was nowhere to be found." Dexter jr said before getting up heading to his room.

"I guess imma start packing. I love you ma"
"I love you too baby boy." I got up kissing his forehead & hugging my son.
"Imma go out for a min." He said before heading out I nodded in agreement.

I pack maybe 61% of my stuff before I called it a night. I took my hair out of my messy bun setting the water hot enough to cause the bathroom to instantly steam. I stepped in the shower rinsing the day away.

I let the water beat against my face I was reminiscing about how it was when I told Dexter I was pregnant with Harmony the expression on his face the sense of security he gave me. I couldn't help but smile. All good things come to an end.

I felt warm lips touch my neck I felt dexter hands wrap around my hips. "I love you" he whispered in my ears. Don't give in girllll don't do it . I rubbed his hands then slowly removed them from my waist.
"This is really the end" he sighed.
I nibbled on my lip. "Yes" I kissed his lips for the last time then turned around to continue my shower.

Sienna POV

I sat in the hotel room going back & forth with myself should I let Donny know where I'm at? Should I call my father? Should I just end it all & go home?

I watched Adonis name flash across my screen.
Phone conversation

Sienna: Heyyy brudder

Adonis: Don't fucking hey me where the fuck you at . I called ya momma she said your not home. Your father talking about
Lemme know when she touch down.

Sienna: I told you I'm with my boyfriend Dexter jr remember boy from chiraq that I met in that one group chat.

I watched Adonis face turn.

Adonis: you're in Chicago???

Sienna: Nah I'm with the wicked witch of the west. Of course I'm in Chicago.

Adonis : drop your location I'm pulling up.

I jumped hearing the door open "it's just me babe." Dexter whispered kissing me. My heart fluttered uncontrollably. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down on top of me I sucked on his lip softly feeling his friend grow. The room grew hot I struggled trying undue his pants. He let me go not breaking the kiss getting himself undressed. I pushed him back lightly.

"I'm sorry babe" he sighed. "I want to do this I just want us both to be ready" he stared into my eyes kissing me all over just like that I fell under his spell. I felt jiddery all over especially when he sucked on my neck. I got nervous as he made his way to my pants. "Slowly" I whispered he nodded.
I lost control once he kissed me down there. He kissed slowly & softly then parted my lips with his tongue. I felt my toes curl "mmmm" I moaned softly. He shoved his tongue inside of me then slowly took it out. "You love me" he said ever so sexy. Unable to talk I nodded my head. "That's not what I'm looking for" he said sticking a finger inside of me while sucking on my clit. "I love you baby" I groaned. He flicked his tongue back & forth fingering me faster. I felt my girl tighten .
He quickly stopped shoving himself inside of me. I jumped at the amount of pressure & pain. In the beginning it felt as if I pulled a muscle then as if he was stretching & breaking everything inside of me.
Dexter jr stared into my eyes moving as slow as he possibly could "want me to stop" he grunted. I shook my head no wrapping my arms & legs around him.
He thrusted harder & faster moaning softly I came all over him & he pulled out. It was kinda slow when he did it but I'm trust he know how to pull out.

We laid there trying to catch our breath. I tried to get up to pee but my legs were trembling & numb. Dj chuckled a little helping me to the bathroom. I whined at how sore I was wiping. "Nothing is funny" I whimpered punching him. He scooped me in his arms placing me in the tub then running some warm water, adding bubbles, turning the lights low then getting in with me.

I laid against his chest "we've been together for 2 years & just now meeting each other I say the 2 years was worth the wait." He laughed. "Yes , even though it was a difficult 2 years filled with arguments & tears I know you really love me otherwise you wouldn't have went through all of that or been faithful for that long." I said pecking his lips he rubbed my back while I fell asleep on his chest in the tub.

Harmony POV

I walked into the house to find my father sitting down drowning himself in liquor. I shook head taking the bottle out his hand. "This isn't how you heal dad" I told him rubbing my head crying. It broke me to see my dad like this. My father was once a strong man everyone feared now looked at him lost all because my mother couldn't keep her shit together.

"We'll be leaving in a month or so but til then I'll stay in the guest room." I heard my mother start while she was walking down the steps. Tears slipped from my father's eyes "igh. I'll miss y'all." He whispered taking the bottle off the table & heading up the steps.

"Your finally leaving I see" I mumbled. She shot me a glare that caused me to stumble back "sorry" I whispered she nodded. "Your brother has agreed to come with me to Baton Rouge to live. You also have the same choice." She said wiping down the counters.

"So just like that huh? You & dad has a bumps in y'all road you just gonna walk out except this time your taking is with you. Nah I'm staying with my father." I said walking away. "That's fine too" she called after me.

I looked back at Mylise who sat at the table & began holding a conversation with my birth giver. She's a traitor just like her.

Storme POV

I was fine just bobbing my head to the music in a corner seat I found.
Everyone slow dancing to let me know by Aaliyah.

I closed my eyes letting the tone soothe over my body. I hummed to the beat getting up & swayed my hips to the beat. I noticed what Treylin was trying to do earlier I just shook my head thinking we just had this conversation about not letting boys come between our friendship. She's been looking thirsty all night I wanted to tell her but ion feel like arguing. I'm just going to let her have him.

I felt warm hands wrap around my waist I pushed them away. "It's just a dance" Cairo whispered in my ear. I giggled allowing him to place himself back an sway with me. "Let me cut in" Treylin whined Cairo looked at her as if she was smoking crack. "We're good" he mumbled burying his face into my neck.

She rolled her eyes spinning off. "I'll be right back" I said slipping from Cairo's arms . I followed behind Treylin til the bar. "Lemme get a sex on the beach" she said to the bartender. "What's up with you  & don't give her that we're underage." I yelled over the music. He looked me & her up & down before saying "y'all can be whatever Age y'all want."
He passed Treylin her drink "bro what's wrong with you" I asked again growing impatient.

"Remember when you came to my house in tears crying about how your boy bestfriend what was his name Jaden yeah it was jaden . Made you suck his dick then raped you in 9th grade." She whispered. My throat tightened at the mention of it. He was one of the only people I thought I could trust it's been 2 years since but I can't even bring myself to look at him. "Remember the trip to the clinic because you were pregnant by him. Do you think Cairo would want a girl who sucks dick & gets abortions ?? Do you think Jaden would be happy to find out what you did?" Treylin smirked looking at me.

I quietly walked farther away from her then ordered 4 vodka & 7 Hennessy shots. I needed to get fuck up. After the 5th shot I blacked out....

Next Morning

I woke up feeling as if I was ran over by a train. I tried to go to the bathroom but my girl was sore & I was naked. I slowly rolled over to see naked Cairo asleep next to me in the bed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 326 13
As the title says
109K 3.4K 32
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
17.1M 656K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
47.5K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...