HELPLESS LOVE ⇒ BILL DENBROUGH

By -LEVSGF-

"the plan will work, it's a great plan. don't worry," seventeen year old y/n y/l/n is stuck in a situation sh... More

casting
every step of the way
fake boyfriend?
strawberry
naive
my life is like a romcom
life can kiss my ass
game day
sunrises and slow kisses
blinded
innocent act
do you think i fucked up?
because i miss her
why didn't you tell me?
enjoying your company
actually...

whoops

3.7K 54 6
By -LEVSGF-

okay i'm very sorry about not updating, i have tons of writers block for this book and i've been paying attention to a few books i want to publish. one is a finn wolfhard x read fanfic that is kind of based on romeo and juliet and the other is a ponyboy x reader fanfic about him going to a diner just to see y/n.

so i'm very sorry to say this but i don't think i'm going to update this book for a while. i feel like if i keep writing it's just going to be overly cheesy and cliche, and frankly i don't want that to happen. plus i'm not even sure what i want to happen next. like i tried writing the whole date but it was just shit. like all the paragraphs were short and it was just boring. so i'm very sorry about this. i hope y'all don't hate be for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.3K 19
[A Bill Denbrough x reader] Defeated by members of the Losers' Club, the evil clown Pennywise returns 27 years later to terrorise the town of Derry...
280K 10.8K 80
"Her soft lips pulled into the corner of her cheek as she watched him mouth the lyrics to the song she claimed to love, and Richie couldn't help but...
19.6K 212 22
Your Richies younger sister (y/n) Bill Denbrough is your long lasting best friend started having feelings for you but you thought he liked Beverly S...
169K 4.9K 35
(Completed, for impatient readers!) In which a germaphobic boy, falls for a pretty and persistent girl. Will high school allow it? - - "I love you...