Coached ➳ l.p [au]

By gymnasliam

[COMPLETED] She used to be overweight, on the verge of diabetes, and she knew it too. What made her change he... More

Coached intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12: part one
chapter 12: part two
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17: part one
chapter 17: part two
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23: part one
chapter 23: part two
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38: part one
chapter 38: part two
chapter 39
chapter 40 (Epilogue)
Q&A: part 1
Q&A: part 2
New Liam Story !!
chapter 41 (Additional)

chapter 7

22.8K 1.1K 411
By gymnasliam

"Don't you have a dinner to attend?" I roll my eyes, still sprawled out on my bed.

"Yes, but I want to make sure you're okay. So if you let me in, we could talk about it," he says through the door, tapping on it.

Curse my sore legs that stand up and immediately walk towards the door to open it and let him in.

"There's nothing to discuss," I hold my head up, trying to look tough and he chuckles while stepping past me and into my room.

Wow, I never fail to love the amount of manners this guy has for me. Not.

I sigh in frustration as he sits on my bed and pats for me to sit next to him.

I sit the furthest I can because hey, we don't need this guy trying anything on me. Not that he will, but who the heck am I kidding.

"Why did you get angry and leave?" he furrows his eyebrows. Darn it, I hate him and his menacingly adorable face expressions.

"I told you, my stomach hurts,"

"Jo, we both know that isn't the truth. You're mad about something,"

"No,"

"Is it me?" his voice sounds really soft, like he'll almost be hurt by my answer.

"Maybe," I say, battling with myself about how I feel towards Liam.

"If it's me, i'll leave right now if you want me to. This is your house and your parents, I shouldn't be taking that away from you." He tells me sincerely.

Yes, he will finally leave! I finally got this stalker off my back! This is what I have been waiting for since he got here! Praise Jesus! I should have a party while he's away. Wait, but who would want to come besides Daisy and Laura.

Scratch out the party idea, it was stupid anyway.

"Is that what you want?" he asks me again in a serious tone but I stay quiet.

Although I was just cheering about wanting him in a home run like baseball, another side of me wants him to stay. But I want to win this bet so badly. Do I really though? Or am I just saying this crap just to please myself? I don't really know anymore.

"No," I sigh, scared of my sudden answer, "it isn't you, this time," I add and the both of us smile.

"It's your mum then?"

"Yes, god yes. She is always so controlling over me. She never lets me be myself, or wear what I want to wear," I gesture to my outfit, "I know she seems like the sweetest lady you've ever met, but once your gone, she's merely the devil,"

"The devil, huh?" Liam lifts up his eyebrows and hides a laugh.

"It's true okay! She treats you like your her favorite child, even though I am actually her birth child. Trust me, if I could control coming out of her the day I was born, I would have stayed in,"

Liam laughs and his shoulders shake.

"Besides the bits of over exaggeration, are you saying that you're jealous?" he asks.

Jealous? Are you kidding me? I, Jolissa Colleen Phillips, am not, nor will I ever be jealous. Except that one time Daisy got tickets to see Miley Cyrus and invited Laura only, but that doesn't count right? Anyways, that's not the point, i'm never jealous.

"Of what?" I scoff.

"Jo, it is completely understandable if you are. It's normal to want more attention from your parents. After all, I haven't seen my mum in over ten years, and it's nice just to have that family feel again,"

"You haven't?" I refer to his mom.

"Nope,"

"I hate myself for saying this," I say and notice a small smile on his lips before I finish, "but, you can come over anytime you want."

"Are you serious? Wow, I never thought this day would come. Especially not from you, queen of the stubborns," he smiles at the last part while looking at me.

"Did I tell you today?"

"Tell me what?"

"I hate you,"

"Okay, I should have saw that coming," he scrunches his nose in a cute way.

"I like this color on you, I don't think i've told you that yet," he pinches the ruffles on my shirt.

"Alright, remind me never to wear this color ever again," I tease.

"I won't," he smiles and for a few seconds we just stare at each other.

Kudos to me, because I have to stare at his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes while he stares at my green poop colored ones. Why couldn't I look more like my mother?

"Notice something I did?" he says after a while.

"What? Ruin my life?" I infer.

"Besides that,"

"No, what?"

"Just minutes ago you were moping around because you were upset, and now your smiling because of me,"

"So full of yourself, I see?" I chuckle but stop myself, because I am only proving his point.

Darn you, Liam. You really do cause me Payne. If only he knew that I was making jokes about him inside of my mind.

"Don't deny it, Jo," he says, a smile peeking from his lips.

"Deny what, exactly?" I scrunch my nose at him.

"I make you happy," he smiles, "as much as you absolutely hate to admit it, I do make you happy,"

"How do you know I don't deeply despise you with all of my cold and shriveled up heart?"

"I know happiness when I see it," he winks.

"And what do you see for yourself?" I ask, wondering what he'd say.

Did this guy really think he can see happiness? How the heck is that even possible. Well fine, if he gets to see happiness then I get to see myself in ten years swimming in a pool full of countless money. Yep, that's where i'll be. I don't particularly plan on what I want to be, but that is where i'll end up.

"I see that i'm happier when i'm with you," he winks and I pretend to barf.

"Wow, you are definitely cheesier than I thought,"

He laughs and stands up to walk towards the door, "Bye, Jo. I'll see you tomorrow,"

"Bye," I say back and I don't exactly protest to him not to call me Jo. Let's just say the name has grown on me a little bit. And no, it has nothing to do with Liam's beautiful and deep voice, not that it is anyway.

He stops in the doorway and turns around to face me.

What now?

"And wake up early unless you want ice down your shirt," a smirk tugs at his lips.

This guy is mental. Incredibly and impeccably mental, I tell you.

"Oh, you wouldn't!" I test him.

"Don't sleep long enough to find out," he winks right before he exits my doorway.

What is with this guy and winking?

I let out a giant sigh and lay back on my bed to think about what he had told me.

Was Liam really my happiness? I honestly do not know how to answer the statement of that, simply because I know I don't want to let my guard down.

Don't tell anyone, but the guy has kind of grown on me.

Key word, kind of.

__________________________

(Hiiii guyssss ilysm and did you like the chapter?

Yayayay Liam and Jo had somewhat of a heart to heart moment.

Anyways, thank you for having the goal reached for the amount of comments and votes on the previous chapter!

Goals for this chappy are

17 votes and 13 comments!

Thank you and I hope I reach my goal with your help! Remember, NO GHOST READING!!! :) and ily ok bye -Kiana)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.1K 98
I run faster and faster. He's going to catch me. I let out a very girly squeal as I feel two sets of arms grab me slowing me to a halt. "That is no...
381K 11.7K 34
*WATTPAD FEATURED STORY* Meet Blair Hendrix, an above average college student with a year of school left. Everything was going well for her: she was...
9.5K 551 50
Gwen is on track. Twenty-nine-years old and engaged. Cutting it short, but there anyway. One more loose end she has to tighten up: herself. After yea...
8.5K 324 15
He was brooding and silent, She was the life of every party. He was the popular hot guy, She was the crazy new chick. Yet... He was the sugary sweet...