Yes, Ms. Cabello. (Camila x Y...

By canola-jauregooey

//teacher x student\\ (If you spot any mistakes, please let me know!) Up to twenty years in jail for statutor... More

Ms. Cabello
Just a Reputation
Staring again, but for another reason.
Oliver
Out
Stalker
Lie For Me
Deny, Deny, Deny
Given Up
See Me After Class
Substitute
Oops?
Detention
Cookies
Boundaries
Get To Know You
Bring Your Textbook Next Time
Gushing and Blushing
A Gift
Bland
Too Far
Not Far Enough
Different, somehow
[Thank You!!]
That's Just Unfair
Lunchtime Occurances
Or What
Unfamiliar Intimacy
Cool Water
Playing Around
Home
No Big Fucking Deal
Cute
Fancy Seeing You Here
None of Your Damn Business
Tension
Caught Red Handed
Sit
Thank You
Setting Rules and Making Plans
It's Simple, Really
The Wrong Lips
Her Exact Words
Off To The Lake
Live Music
A Red-Solo-Cups Kind Of Party
How Was I Supposed To Know?
Guilty
I Know You
All I Can Do
Finally
/new story published/
Broody Expressions Do Little To Help
The Night Before
They'll Find Out Eventually
Probably
Picture Perfect Citizen
Stay The Night
We Should Go To Bed
Pizza For Breakfast
Irritatingly Coy
Concerned About You
Such A Tease
Such A Tease (II)
The Best Kind of Criminals
(This will prevent these sorts of things)
Suck My Nonexistant Dick
Will you?
Big Plans
Infamous
Home Again
Copper Leaves
I Really Like You
Under Blacklights
Prove it to You
Teach You a Lesson
You're Mine
Aftermath
Fall Faster
You Seemed Hesitant
Make It A Date
Take Me Away
Into It
Into It (II)
Watching You
Confessions
This is Serious
A Friend
Don't Get Me Wrong
In The Act
Master Plan
For The Photos
Pouts and Port
Yes, Ms. Cabello
Epilogue
Bonus Scene

The Truth, kind of

12.8K 502 62
By canola-jauregooey

"Harry, stay after class please," Camila calls within ten minutes to the end of class. The hush that had fallen over the class as everyone worked changes into a chorus of 'ooh's, as apparently everyone has heard the story of what happened between myself and him yesterday. I watch with a minuscule smirk as she rolls her eyes before continuing to work on papers, and I do the same.

My phone buzzes right before the bell, a text from Cara. I informed her of the plan as soon as I got home after school yesterday, so she knows what's about to happen.

Eyebrows 👀: good luck

Me: Thanks 🙏🏻

I shoot my reply back before hearing Harry clear his throat above me, making me snap my attention up as he flicks his eyes between the two of us. Camila waits until everyone has left the room before speaking.

"Right, cutting to the chase." She begins, "I heard about what happened between you two yesterday."

Her lips purse as she spots the bruising of his nose and the cut above his eyebrow.

Taking my cue, I interrupt her before she can continue, saying, "Ms. Cabello, I-"

"I think it's time we tell Harry what's going on, don't you?"

"I-" I fake protest, glancing 'worriedly' at the boy's deep and cocky smirk. I want nothing more than to wipe it off of his face, but I can't.

"I agree." He nods confidently, his attention still moving between us both.

"Okay, I guess," I grumble, leaning back in my seat for effect.

"Good. Do you want to explain or shall I?" When I stay silent, she continues, "I guess I will. You see, Y/l/n has... issues with her biological father. To put it shortly, he is a stalker and poses a real risk to the safety of her and her family." I can't help but glance up at Harry's melting expression with a slight smirk of my own, though I quickly look away.

"Oh." He comments under his breath.

"She told me about him when I sent her out of the classroom before you guys switched places, as he turned up in town again. I am very disappointed that you'd think I'd do something like what you suggested with a student, Harry, especially one of my own. However, I see where the idea could have come from. Yes, Y/l/n and I spend a little more time with one another than the average teacher and student might but I'm simply trying to protect her from her father. Obviously, with spending time together, a friendship has formed, hence the less serious times we can share but as you must now understand, Harry, it's really rather plain to see that we're not romantically or sexually involved at all."

His face is a deep red now, eyes glued to the floor as he shifts uncomfortably and tugs his varsity jacket farther around himself. I almost start laughing at the sight but manage to contain myself.

"Yeah." He nods, "I- I'm sorry, I didn't know." He finishes, looking at me.

"Y/n?" Camila prompts, and I sigh before saying my bit.

"I guess I'm sorry, too. I was on edge because of him and your words set me off. I was tryna defend Ca- Ms. Cabello because all she's done is protect me and you were speaking badly of her."

He laughs slightly, joking, "I don't think that's your own apology but I'll accept it. Again, I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again."

"I hope it won't, Mr. Styles." Camila nods quickly, "Now, I've really got to get home and get this grading done, so you're both free to go."

"Thanks." Harry nods before leaving the classroom, throwing one last look over his shoulder on his way out. I pack my bag to make it seem like I'm leaving too before hearing the door close behind him.

"Well, that was relatively easy." I smile, looking up at Camila once more.

She hums, nodding and creeping her hands over the desks to reach mine.

"Come over here." She then instructs, making me quirk my brow before getting out of my chair and heading over to her.

"Yes, Ms. Cabello?" I question, winking subtly.

"I'm proud of you." She smiles, standing up and kissing me for a few seconds and lightly humming into it, "You did good, baby."

"Ah," I teasingly point, "Now I see why you're a Spanish teacher and not an English one."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." She teases right back, her hand slipping down from my waist and giving my ass a quick squeeze.

I simply smirk as I lean in to connect our lips once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 1.7K 26
i like the sound of the clock ticking because it reminds me to make the most of the remaining time i have left - ava toretto i do not own fast & furi...
582K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
5.9K 166 14
Him, the greatest evil of all. His real name is the most despicable people call him, Him. RowdyRuff boys your typical three bad boys. Brick, the l...