santana and brittany

By cactustravis

santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is on... More

pilot
noah puckerman
santana the freshman
los padres y la abuela
friday night
monday night sleepover
tuesday date
lady sex !!
glee club and valentines day
quinn fabray
senior ditch day
late nights
family
sex tape
high school musical 3
secrets and distance
prom-a-saurus
chipotle
picnic
sick
nationals
graduation/goodbye
the months following
the quarterback
glee club brings everyone together
new york
brittany's 20th birthday
broadway
changes
building a glee club
proposal
planning
wedding
author's note
honeymoon
one month
thanksgiving and babies
jake
sadness
happiness
original songs
rip lord tubbington
shining star
not alone and clevver news
quinn fabray pt. 2
a day of santana
this is goodbye
epilogue
the unpublished miscarriage

nine month anniversary

4.1K 72 88
By cactustravis

Santana's Point of View

I feel Brittany kiss me on the cheek, "Happy nine month anniversary, beautiful." She says barely above a whisper. I open my eyes and smile.

"Happy nine months, baby." I say as I lay on my back. Brittany smiles and places a sweet kiss on my lips.

Brittany slides her arm under the blanket and grabs onto the right side of my body, "So, I was thinking, since you're the one handling my birthday, I thought that I can handle today."

I furrow my eyebrows and grin, "Really? What did you have in mind?"

"Well," Brittany starts and I giggle, "I was thinking that we could start by giving each other the gifts we bought. Then we'll go into the kitchen where I've already cooked breakfast and then we'll come back here and spend the rest of the day in bed, but we're gonna have to get dressed at 7 because we have dinner reservations."

"Where at?"

"Gotham Bar and Grill." Britt says as if it's nothing, but it really is something

"Britt, that place just opened. How'd you get a reservation?" I ask with a huge smile on my face

"By calling the restaurant and reserving a table for two." Brittany answers

I roll my eyes and bring her head down, so that I can give her a kiss. Today actually sounds like fun. I love staying home with Brittany and being able to walk around the house in nothing but our undergarments.

I look at the time on my phone and see that it's almost 12 in the afternoon. I was able to get my job back at The Spotlight Diner with Rachel and Kurt, and I've been working from sun up to sun down.  Brittany and Blaine have been spending a lot of time together, going around New York looking for jobs. We told the two of them to apply to be a singer waiter/waitress, but they both said that they would rather do this performing arts day camp that ages 10 to 18 can come to and work on whatever they're into. May it be dancing, singing, playing different instruments, DJing, etc. Brittany signed up to be the dance instructor and Blaine signed up to either be a singing instructor or an instrument instructor. They signed up last week Thursday and then they called them on Monday telling them they got the job and that they start Monday.

Since I work so much, Britt and I hardly see each other like we use to. I'm gone all day and when I get home, I'm too tired to have sex or to even have a conversation, so I just go straight to bed. It's gonna be even worse now since Brittany has to be there at 6:30 in the morning and she won't get home until around 6 or seven, and then I get off of work around 10, 11 the latest, or if I'm working the night shift, it's 7 p.m to 6 a.m and those are deadly.

And then I feel bad because I know Brittany wants to talk when I get home but I'm always too tired and I loose concentration when she talks to me. I don't want her to feel disrespected because she does all these things for me, like wash my clothes, cook me dinner, but at the same time I know she understands. That's why on my days off, I spend them with Brittany and then it's my turn to cater to her.

When Brittany told me it was a twelve hour shift, I wasn't too happy because how much dance can these people be doing? But then she told me she makes $20 an hour and twenty times twelve equals $240 a day. And when you times that by five, you get over 1,000. Brittany is making $1,000 a week by doing something she loves. And she gets weekends off.

I was able to get today off for our anniversary, and then I tried to get Friday off for her birthday but they told me two people already called off, so I won't be with Britt for her birthday. Thankfully, though, I have Saturday off, so we'll celebrate on Saturday.

I get out of bed excitedly because I've been waiting to give Brittany her gifts since the day it all came in the mail. I had to hide them somewhere I knew she wouldn't look and that is in the closet where we keep spare blankets and pillows.

I stand on my tippy toes and reach for the Pandora bag that has two boxes inside. Brittany covers her eyes with her hand as I walk back over to the bed. Brittany kept my gifts in her nightstand and right now they're sitting on top of it.

"Okay, you can open your eyes." I say and Brittany removes her hand from her eyes

She smiles and takes the bag from my hand. She takes out the big box first and opens it, finding a Pandora Charm Bracelet. I already put a few charms on it, the letter B, a dancing figure, her birthstone, a crown, and a cat that's supposed to be Lord Tubbington.

"You were the one who bought me my bracelet, so I wanted you to have one." I say as I put the bracelet on her wrist. She looks down at her new bracelet and smiles.

"I love it, a lot." She says before pecking my lips, "Thank you."

"Wait, there's one more."

She goes back into the bag and pulls out a smaller sized box that's also from Pandora. She opens it and her jaw drops. She takes the ring out of the box and puts it on her finger.

"I know you're not the biggest fan of rings, so I got you something simple but not too simple." I tell her as she admires the rose gold ring, that has mini heart shaped diamonds all around it, "Do you like it?"

She finally looks at me and smiles, "I love it. I love all of it." She leans in and presses her lips against mine for a good five seconds, "I love you."

"I love you, too." I say back before leaning in for another five second kiss

"Okay, now my turn." Brittany says excitedly, as she reaches behind her and grabs the three boxes off of her nightstand. She hands them to me and smiles, "On Valentines Day, you got me a necklace that had a S on it and I wear it everyday," Brittany says as I open the first box and find the exact same one but instead of there being a S, there's a B, "So, I wanted to get you one."

I brush over the letter with my thumb and smile, "I'm most definitely wearing this everywhere and everyday."

I open the next box and see that it's two Pandora charms. One is a silver key and a gold lock hanging next to it, and another is a heart. Half of it is silver and the other half is pink and filled with little diamonds, and when you crack it open the words I love you come down.

"These are so cute, Britt. Thank you." I smile and kiss her on the lips. She pulls back and picks up the last box and holds it in her hand. I open it and automatically fall in love.

It's a rose gold Pandora Crown Ring and each spike is a diamond. I slide it onto the ring finger of my left hand and smile because this is probably the best gift I've ever gotten.

"I don't know what made us both wanna get each other a Pandora rings, but I got you this one because you're my queen and I didn't want you to forget that." Brittany says and I look away from the ring and at her.

"I love it," I tell her as I place everything back into their boxes, "This is perfect."

I put all gifts on the nightstand before smashing my lips onto hers. She places her hands on each side of my hips and begins to kiss back. I cup her face with my right hand and let my left hand slide down her bare body and stopping them on her flat stomach. I apply pressure, telling her to lay on her back, and she does. I moves my lips down to her jaw and then lower to her neck, where I start to lightly suck and nibble.

"No presents on my birthday, okay?" Brittany's breathes out and I pick my head up

"Can't promise you that."

I peck her lips two times before getting off of her and the bed to go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Brittany's mouth tasted like mint, and I felt bad because I knew mine didn't.

I look in the mirror and examine myself. My hair is still honey brown but my natural hair color is starting to come in at the roots. I have bags under my eyes because I'm sleep deprived. I look further down at my stomach and notice how round it looks. I furrow my eyebrows and turn to the side to see if it sticks out. My abs are still there but you can tell that somebody's been having the munchies. I step on the scale that we keep by the toilet and frown. Two pounds more than I was last time. I bite down on my bottom lip and step off. When did I find the time to gain two pounds? When did I find the time to eat?

Brittany isn't in the bedroom when I get back. There's a WMHS hoodie hanging up behind our day and I throw that on to cover my stomach. This not a good time to be putting on some pounds.

I pass Lord Tubbington as I walk through the living room and he follows me into the kitchen. He only follows me when he's hungry, so I pour him a bowl of his cat food.

Brittany's standing in front of the stove making a plate of food, and another plate is sitting next to her on the counter.

"I know that you're more of a pancake person than a waffle person, but you only eat waffles because they're my favorite, so I made pancakes today." Brittany says as she stacks two pancakes onto the plate, next to eggs and bacon.

I bite down on my bottom lip and shake my head, "Thanks but I'm not hungry."

Brittany looks at me and furrows her eyebrows because she sees the look on my face. She places the plate down next to the other and turns the stove off.

"Why? What's wrong?" Brittany walks over to me and slides her hands up and down my forearms

"I'm not hungry." I lie. I look down at Brittany's flat stomach and I feel myself start to get jealous, because Brittany can eat as much as she wants and still be able to keep her figure

"Santana," Britt says and I realize that I was staring too long, "What just happened?"

I look up at her blue eyes and take a deep breath, "Do you think I'm fat?"

She laughs, "No, of course not. The only thing that's fat is your ass. Do you think you're fat?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I gained two pounds and you can see it in my stomach."

Brittany looks down at the baggy hoodie I'm wearing and tries to lift it up from the bottom, but I quickly smack her hands away and take a few steps away from her.

"Let me see." Brittany softly says and she walks closer to me

I close my eyes when she's standing in front of me and I feel her pull the hoodie up. She holds the hoodie up with her right hand and runs the fingertips of her left over my stomach.

"It's flat and flatter than usual, so please eat." Brittany says and I open my eyes

"No it's not." I say and Brittany rolls her eyes

She gets down on her knees and signals for me to hold the hoodie up so it doesn't fall. She places her hands on my waist and lightly kisses all over my stomach.

Brittany stands up and pulls the hoodie down, "You're not fat, babe. It's probably you just gaining weight because you've been so stressed."

"So you admit that I have been gaining weight."

Brittany glares at me and pulls me into a hug, my ear pressed against her chest. I wrap my arms around her torso and hold her close.

"Im being serious, Santana. You're not fat," Brittany says and I nod my head, "You're perfectly fine." Brittany pulls away and I purse my lips, "Can you please eat with me?"

Brittany always knows how to make me feel better. She can say one thing or do one thing and my mood is completely changed in a positive way. I don't have to tell Brittany what's wrong with me because she always already knows. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I hate it because she knows me too well, sometime even better than I know myself.

"Are you happy to be starting at your new job?" I ask Brittany at the table. The food she made is actually really good and I'm glad she talked me into eating

"Im excited," Brittany smiles, but then it quickly fades away, "But I just miss you. You've been working like crazy and when you get home you go straight to bed, and then on your days off you're still really tired but you still make an effort to be with me, which I don't have a problem with because you do this to cover your half of the bills but at the same time I just want my girlfriend back. Now I'm gonna get home every night and I'm gonna be too tired to scissor, so it's just like...bleh" Brittany fork my eggs into her mouth and looks at me with a serious expression

"I know, I know. I miss you too and I'm trying to talk them into giving me the weekend off, so that I can spend those two days with you, but they haven't decided." I place my hand on top of Brittany's, "You'll let me know when things start to feel distant, right?"

She nods her head and grins, "Yeah, I will." 

Since Brittany cooked, I clean. I wipe down the table, stove, and countertop, and then I put the dishes into the dishwasher.

As I walk back into our room I remember that I need to post Brittany, so I'll just do it tonight at dinner.

As soon as I lay down, Brittany rolls over and wraps her leg around me and lays her head on my shoulder. She does her own thing on her phone and I do mine. I go onto Snapchat and watch Brittany's story. There's a video of Lord Tubbington jumping off of the couch and then getting back on only to jump off again. Then there's a video of me eating the food that Brittany made for me, and she the caption says 'I love you' and then there's a picture of the two of us at Six Flags and that caption says 'happy nine months😗❤️.'

Brittany laughs when she notices I'm watching her story. I kiss her forehead and continue to watch other people's snaps, but I get interrupted by my mom who is trying to FaceTime me. I answer and all she wanted to do was see how we're doing and to wish us a happy anniversary.

Thirty minutes later and we still haven't changed positions. Even though we're not talking, I'm still enjoying her company. It feels good to just lay with her.

Brittany changes her position and straddles me. I place my phone on the nightstand and smile up at my blue-eyed girlfriend. I place my hands on her thighs and move them up and down.

"You know what we haven't done in a while?" Brittany asks while tracing her finger above the line of my underwear. I bite down on my lip and raise my eyebrows, already knowing where this is going, "Tickle fight!" Brittany yells and my eyes widen. I really thought she was talking about sex.

Brittany slides her hands under my hoodie and starts to tickle me all over. I laugh and scream and try to get her off of me but my laughter makes me weak. She takes her left hand from under the hoodie and moves it up to my neck.

"STOP!" I laugh, "BRITTANY, IT HURTS!"

Brittany laughs and ignores me because she knows I'm lying. I say that all the time and use that as my way to escape, but she doesn't know I have a back up plan.

"BRITTANY! STOP! IM ABOUT TO PEE." I yell and she laughs as she gets off of me. I get off the bed and act like I'm walking towards the bathroom but then I quickly jerk to the right and run out of the bedroom, "SUCKER!" I yell and I hear Brittany laugh. I really thought I was ahead of her until I feel her arms wrap around me from the back and then she tackles me onto the couch. She lands on top of me and smiles.

"Please, dont tickle me." I plead and she giggles, "I can't take anymore."

She rolls her eyes and slowly leans in to kiss me. I bring my hands up and place them on the back of her head, pushing our faces closer. She slowly sucks and nibbles on my bottom lip and I moan. Her tongues swipes across my bottom lip and I part my lips slightly to let her in. At first, her tongues moves all over my mouth before pushing against mine. We stop kissing and just let our tongues move against each other, and I smile.

"I love you, so much." Brittany whispers when she pulls away

"I know," I say in a cocky tone and Brittany brings her hand up to my stomach and positions it into her tickling form. I panic, "Okay, okay, okay. I love you, too."

We start getting ready at seven. I, like always, take my shower first, and Brittany goes in after me. I'm not a big fan of how my roots are my natural color and then the rest is honey brown, but Brittany told me it's actually really hot. I run the flat iron through my hair, and make a side part.

I did my research on the restaurant to check out what the vibes is. I already knew in the back of my head I was going to wear a dress but I wanted to see what type of dress would be most appropriate. I decided on this black dress that really shows my curves and it stops above the knee. After I put the dress on, I fix any strands of hair that might of gotten hurt while I was putting on my dress, and then I apply makeup.

Brittany walks out as I'm putting on my eyelashes and I look at her through the mirror. She's wearing a teal skater dress, that is about the same length as mine. She isn't really big on makeup because she believes in a 'natural glow' but tonight I can tell she put some on lightly.

"You look beautiful." I say to her as I finish putting on my last eyelash. If I was stranded on an island, the two things I probably would need is my phone and my eyelash extensions. She smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

I put my diamond stud earrings into my first piercing and then I put a sliver ball into my second.  Brittany's ears are pierced all over the place and I love it when she wears earrings in most of them.

"Here." Brittany says as she puts my new necklace around my neck, clipping it in the back. I grin and adjust it so that the letter B is in the center of my chest. Brittany is always wearing hers and she only takes it off when she showers.

I help Brittany put her Pandora bracelet on and I slip her ring onto her finger. She smiles as she puts my crown ring on my finger and I smile too, because her smiles are contagious.

"What?" I ask and Brittany looks at me and then back down at the ring

She laughs, "How did we both get each other rings?"

I shrug my shoulders and walk over to the closet, "Great minds think alike."

"But dirty minds work together." Brittany jokes and I laugh

I complete my outfit by putting on a pair of black pumps, I like these because when I wear them, I'm finally Brittany's height. I spray some perfume on and look in the mirror one last time before walking out of the room.

Brittany is drinking a water when I walk into the kitchen and I pull my phone out. I open Snapchat and grab Brittany's hand that is wearing the ring. I record, with the flash on, the ring and then I back up to get Brittany. For the caption I put, 'bby⚡️'

Since were both too lazy and not in the mood to drive, we take an Uber to the restaurant; it's a twenty minute ride and the current time is 7:45 and our reservation is at 8:20.

More than halfway through the ride, I start to get a little sleepy, so I lay my head on her shoulder and she lays her head on mine.

"Reservation for Lo-pierce." Brittany says to lady who's standing behind the front desk

The lady smiles and grab two menus, "Follow me."

I grab onto Brittany's hand and laugh, "Lo-pierce?"

Since I did my research, I already knew what I wanted. I got fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken and Brittany got a cobb salad. For dessert, we shared a slice of strawberry cheesecake , which is our favorite dessert. The food was really good and it deserved all the hype it was getting online.

Britt and I got in a small argument over who was paying, because I wanted to pay and she wanted to pay, but then we remembered that we're paying for this meal with the money we combined, so it was like the both of us payed.

We don't get home until around 11 and my feet are killing me. Brittany was smart cause she wore flats, but I just had to be extra. I kick my shoes off right as soon as we walk in. I put our leftovers in the fridge and Brittany feeds Lord Tubbington and fills his water bowl.

I take my ring and bracelet off as I walk into the bedroom and leave them under the TV. Brittany walks into the bedroom with her shoes in her hand.

"Rate today from 1-10. 10 being he highest." I say to her as she walks into the closet to put her shoes back. She walks back out and begins to take her jewelry off.

"There isn't a number big enough to rate today."

I laugh and wrap my arms around her neck and she wraps her around my waist.

"I know I tell you this all the time, but you're truly the love of my life, especially right now." I say to her and she grins, "You just always know what to say and what to do when I'm upset and you can always put a smile on my face, even if I'm mad at you. These last nine months with you have been crazy, but it's been worth it." I begin to rub the back of her neck with my thumbs, "Nine months today and then nine years tomorrow. I love you Brittany S. Pierce."

"I just fell in love with you all over again." Brittany whispers before pressing her lips against mine

I pull back and look at Brittany's facial expression to make sure that she wants what I want. Her hands travel down to where my dress stops, and she pulls my dress up and over my head. I do the same and press our lips together.

Brittany places her hands on the back of my thighs and picks me up. I wrap my legs around her torso and realize how warm I'm starting to get. Brittany falls onto the bed, with me on the bottom, and moves her lips down to my neck. I let out a soft moan when she starts to kiss the area behind my ear. Brittany starts to nibble on my earlobe and whisper things in my ear that cause me to throw my head back.

Brittany goes back to kissing me with tongue and I sigh with satisfaction. I feel her hands go under my back and I arch my back up, so that she can unhook my bra. She takes it off of me and tosses it to the side. She looks at my breasts and then at me, giving me a clear look to his dark her eyes have gotten.

She starts off with my left breast, flicking her tongue over my nipple and swirling her tongue around it, but while she's doing that to my left one she kneads my right one. She moves her mouth to the right one and does the same thing.

I unwrap my legs from her torso, so that she can move around my. She leaves a trail of kisses down my body and stops above the line of my underwear. I bite down on my lip and watch her as she slowly takes them off of me.

She places her tongue on my lower stomach and licks all the way up to my chin. She pecks my lips a few times before letting her lips stay on mine. Brittany intertwines our fingers, pulling them above our heads. Brittany's tongue touches everything in my mouth. I moan into her mouth when she begins to push her hip against mine.

Brittany pulls away from me and I let out a whimper because I really want that contact. She turns onto her side. She tucks her hair behind her ear and looks at me. She smiles as she inserts her middle finger into me. Brittany moves that finger in and out and I close my eyes and bite down on my bottom lip so that I won't make a sound.

"I wanna hear them." Brittany whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine

She begins to go faster with that one finger and I moan. A few seconds later she adds in another finger and I begin to fall apart. Once I figure out her rhythm, I move my hips to it. She rubs my clit with her thumb and before I could moan she smashes her lips onto mine. It was too much for my body. Between her french kissing me and her fingers moving in and out of me at a rapid pace, I didn't know what to do.

Brittany pulls away from my lips as I start to feel myself tighten around her fingers. She continues to go fast and I press my forehead against hers. I feel a countdown take place in my brain.

5,4,3,2,1.

"Fuck." I moan out and Brittany smiles

I release onto her finger and moan out. I bring my hand to back of her head and tangle my fingers in her hair. When I'm finished, I fall onto my back and close my eyes. Brittany pulls her fingers out of me and I open my eyes and watch her lick her fingers.

When I'm finally able to breathe at a much normal rate, I get on my knees and kiss Brittany, slowly. I unhook her bra as I straddle her, without having to break the kiss.

"Wait," Brittany says in between kisses. I pull away and look at her with a confused look, "You don't have to do this if you don't want to. I know you have work in the morning."

I tilt my head to the side and grin, "I want to, though." I kiss her bottom lip, "I find it really hot that you care."

I push her onto her back and begin to kiss her slowly. I find slow kisses more attractive because you get to really feel and taste the other person but Brittany likes it fast and sloppy. I work my way down her body and stop when I reach her underwear.

I lick above the line and I hear Brittany let out a small moan. I hook my fingers on both sides of her underwear and pull them down and off.

People say this all the time but, Brittany has a really nice body for a white girl. No offense to anyone but it's true. Unlike some, Brittany actually has an ass and she has curves. I mean, I would still love her if she didn't but it's a bonus to being with her.

I kiss her inner thigh and she moans. I put a finger inside of her to make sure she's wet enough and she is. I start off slow with the licks. When I feel that Brittany is much more calm with my tongue inside of her, I move a little faster. Brittany runs her fingers through my hair and pulls at it. I suck and nibble on her clit and she moans out my name which drives me crazy. I trace the alphabet with my tongue and when I'm in letter N, I feel Brittany's body get rigid. I suck on her clit a few more times before Brittany releases. She squeezes her eyes shut and lets out a few soft moans. Even like that, I still find her to be the most beautiful girl.

Brittany keeps her eyes close as she tries to get her breathing back to normal and I press my forehead against hers, my nose brushing over hers. Brittany brings her lips up and presses them against mine.

I pick my head up and Brittany opens her eyes and looks into mine. Her eyes are back to her normal light blue and her breathing back to normal.

"I love you." I say before pecking her lips, "I love you," peck, "I love you," peck, "I love you," peck, "and I love you." I peck her lips one last time and she smiles, "I'll go start the bath." For some reason, we always take a bath together after having sex. It's like our ritual. While we're in there, we're on our phone scrolling through our Instagram and Twitter feed.

I let the bathtub fill up two thirds of the way and get in. Brittany walk in, both of our phones in her hand, and gets in carefully. She holds our phones in the air as she sits down and leans her back against my chest. She hands me my phone and leans her head back onto my shoulder, turning her face towards my neck.

I can wait to see what our nine year anniversary is going to look like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 523 35
They were once high school sweethearts. Santana was the heir to a highly successful worldwide corporation until one day a tragic accident meant she w...
10.6K 298 21
Santana Lopez is almost heartless. She's popular, pretty, and confident. Well, she pretends to be. She has had a terrible past, resulting in her beco...
38.4K 727 17
(Completed) Santana is a college student, studying abroad with her best friend Quinn. She's never been on her own and has always had someone controll...
45.5K 738 32
*Rachel and Quinn have always hated each other,but have you ever thought why? Rachel Barbra Berry has two dads, lives in Lima, Ohio, and goes to Will...