Death Note: Light x Reader: R...

By NekoM_

|| COMPLETED || For a reason that you could not figure it out, you really admired Kira--the world-famous ki... More

Unexpected Fate
Search for the Note
Your Acceptance
The New "Second Kira"
Love Rival Maybe?
Meeting Takada
Mistake and Misfortune
Your Revenge
Premonitions
His Soft Side
Over-Protective Him
Night not to be Forgotten
Facing Your Opponents
Delete the Obstacles
Kira Joining the Investigation
Friend from the Past
Hidden Secrets
If It Wasn't for You
Keeping Distance Won't Change Anything
Catastrophe
Beautiful Lie Disgusting Truth
A Date and a Lost Note
Chaos in the Headquarters
Put to the Test
Finding the Lost Note
Another Kira?
The Third Kira
A New Year To Cherish
False Friendship
Commitment
Planning the Big Move
Married
Captured Execute
Unknown Sender
Promise To His Beloved
《A/N》
Another New Beginning
Pre: Final Plan
Wait
No Regrets
You are Justice

Game of Lies

23K 705 347
By NekoM_

Narrator's POV

Masashi marched his way in the room, holding a bag containing several snapshots from yesterday. He frantically slammed the door opened and exclaimed as he started to bring out all the images. "I got the photos you asked for, L-sama!" The group turned to face him. L stood up from his chair and swiped them off his hand. "Thank you, Masashi-san. I won't be needing you for know. You're dismissed." The agent nodded and walked outside.

L was examining each photo carefully to build up his theory. One of them was Light talking with a (H/C)-haired female. Another one was a woman with short hair. About an hour of observing, he was prepared to present the theory he had so far.

"Ok, so from what I've examined from the photos, and what info I've got from those two agents, I constructed a sensible theory. If you look at the first photo, you could see Yagami Light with a girl. That girl is most likely his girlfriend, but if we look at the other photo, you could see one descent-looking woman. Now, if we applied that Light is Kira, there is kind of a possibility that this woman is the second Kira." L finishes his theory and sips a bit of his sugary tea.

"How high is the possibility, L?" Aizawa asked. He clicked his tongue, dropping the teacup on the table. "About 46%. However, this lady with Light has a higher possibility to be the second Kira. Maybe I could say 70% for now."

Miharu stood up and slammed her hands on the table. "So what will be my mission, L?"

-------------------------------

You decided to take a break from judging and go for another walk in the streets. It was a good thing you told him in a good mood, 'cause if not, you would be dead by now.

Along the way, a tall man bumped in to you. "Sorry!" the stranger said, continuing to sprint away. Apparently, you lost your balance and made a loud thump on the pavement.

"You okay?" a woman, who looks about 18 or 20, said as she extended a hand for you to grab. You accepted her kind offer and stood up, dusting your clothes. "Thanks, and I'm fine."

"Could I know you name?"

"(Y/N). And yours is?"

"I'm Misaki, daughter of Hirozaku Ukita. Nice to meet you." she shook your hand. "Ukita? Isn't he from the Japanese Task Force?" She nodded. A moment of silences filled the two of us. "Uh, are you gonna go somewhere today?" Misaki asked curiously.

"No, not really. I was thinking I could drop by a shop to get something to eat."

"Really? I was going to do the same too. I should go take you to my favorite café."

"Um, alright." You guys kept silent all the way.

Dang, you were getting suspicious about this girl. She seems too friendly, and something wants you to write down her name. But no. You remember Light mentioning about the JTF before, and if you could get closer to her, you would be able to kill all who comes in Kira's way. Light would even be way more impressed with you. Your goal is now to kill Misaki.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you know that you're not safe from the JTF. Dun dun dun! You ask who Misaki really is? Find out on the next chapters. Also do not fear. Author-chan will make sure you wouldn't end up in a sad, sad death. Anyways, thanks for reading this chappie reader-chan! I'll do my best to update update update! Farewell for now~!

-Miharu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.4K 60
H is the greatest detective's successor, who goes by L. She travels with L and helps solve cases. When they discover the case of criminals suddenly d...
36.7K 1.2K 50
The girl in this story is You. You moved to Japan to study there and become an FBI - agent, but that was not the real reason for your move. Actually...
147K 6.7K 56
Kira was a very intelligent killer in Japan. L was the best detective the world has ever known. But did anyone know about the woman behind the scenes...
109K 2.6K 20
Maybe it's better sometimes to keep suspicions to yourself?. . . You made the mistake of admitting to Light that you thought he was Kira. Now Light's...