Fate and Destiny [Akashi x Ku...

By WinterRaineeDay

"Then, let's make a promise that only I can sing your songs." That was the forgotten promise after the incide... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty-Five
Special Countdown Preview to Chapter 26
Chapter Twenty - Six
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 28
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 29
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 30
Chapter Thirty
From The Authoress
Story Details - Summary/Characters/Song List
A Poem Just For You
Second Book - Sequel
Valentine EXTRA : Flavor of Life
F&D Fan-Art
Second Route - Melody of Spring
2015 KnB Watty Award - Vote

Chapter Twenty - Two

2.1K 79 45
By WinterRaineeDay

A/N : First of all, I'd like to apologize for the long wait for chapter 22. I was in a deep slump and has been sick since two weeks ago. Somehow i manage to get over the slump and get myself to write this VERY VERY LONG chapter with several song accompanied in the chapter. Foremost, I'd like to thank you for ALL of the reviews you have given to me on fanfiction and wattpad. I was very surprised that the total reviews i received from both sides hit over 80 reviews in chapter 21 especially on wattpad. It's a record for me.

I won't apologize for killing Akashi but it's a step i must took to proceed with the story. After all, it's a Tragedy/Angst genre story. So, i hope no matter what has happened in chapter 21, won't stop ya guys from reading and following this story until chapter 30 which would be 8 more chapter. So please, review and review. It really gave me a heartfelt when i see the reviews as it pushes me to think more for ya guys and so, hopefully this chapter would be able to fill the whole one month gap of update since last month. Thank you a LOT for reading.

Songs Used
- EUTERPE Silence by EGOIST
- Heart Realized by Lia
**- Ichiban no Takaramono (My Most Precious Treasure) by LISA. (You must listen to this song once you get to the last part of the chapter.) 

That's all for this chapter and please review. :)

______________

Previous on Chapter 21

"Tetsuki…smile for me…" 

The doctor looked at him, "I'm sorry."

"Your dreams...are my dreams...your happiness is...my...happiness...I...love...you..." his voice began to fade.

"It's from Akashi…he wanted to propose to you after the concert but…he didn't make it…"

"I'll accept any punishment, I'll accept it no matter how harsh it is, it doesn't matter if he never loves me, I just want him to come back…"

"My …one…and …only…"

____________________________________

The soothing sound of the sea waves washing across the shore as the cool breeze slowly lulled a certain pianist to sleep as her eyelids flutters, slowly gave in to sleep. Her head lolled to the side as her long soft locks falls over her closed sapphires. Her breathe came in a steady rhythm as her lips slightly parts. On her lap, lays her favorite book as the breeze gently turns the pages over as it blew. On a certain finger held a precious silver ring.

“Tetsu, we’re don-“ the tall red head bassist stopped abruptly at his pace when his emerald orbs falls onto the sleeping form of his beloved sister on the bamboo chair at the veranda. Quietly, he made his way towards her. His expression softened.

‘How long has it been since I last saw her looking so peaceful?’

He slowly took the book away from her lap. Gently, he slid an arm underneath her knee and then another, just below her shoulder as he carefully gathers her in his arms, making sure he won’t wake her up. Making a beeline towards the bed at the corner of the room, he lays her down. He puts his jacket onto her as he gently strokes her soft locks away from her cheeks. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead as he whispered, “Sleep well, Tetsu”

Giving her a last glance, he closes the door quietly.

…..

“Hmm? Where’s Tetsu?” Aomine carried two small bags in his arms while the taller giant of the band follows up behind, “Mine-chin, I’ll start preparing for the barbecue~” Aomine nodded as Murasakibara carried several plastic bags filled with groceries towards the kitchen, leaving the two male to their own.

“She’s asleep. She’s probably tired.” Kagami grabbed one of the bags from the midnight blue guitarist as he puts it down on the couch. Aomine followed suit before settling himself on the empty couch. “I’m not surprised, with the tight schedules we had for the past few months, it’s a no wonder she’s exhausted. Beside, things have been hard on her.” Kagami furrowed as he sighed, he looked at the table where a small pot of blue flowers decorates the table, “Yes…it has…”

Kise was about to turn the doorknob open when he was stopped by the conversation. His amber orbs sadden, he slowly moves away from the door.

_______

“Yes. I gave them a small deserving break from work. They’ll be back soon enough though.” The raven-haired Rakuzan Agency president chuckles lightly into the phone. “Of course. I’ll see you later at the meeting then.” He lets out a sighed as he puts his phone down on his desk. He leans back against his chair as he closes his orbs.

“President Nijimura, here’s your coffee.” Momoi puts a cup of freshly brewed coffee onto the desk. Nijimura smiled as he leaned forward to grab the teacup, “Thanks, Momoi.” He took a sip of the coffee, and then he realized something, “Why aren’t you going with them? I did gave you and the entire band a time off from work.” He looked at the pinknette.

Momoi sighed, as she looked at the wall where several photo frames of the band she loves so much, her expression softened, “They all needed some time alone, besides the ones that can help Tsuki-chan is them not me. I’m sure Akashi-kun would agree with what I said.” She shifts her gaze to where a photo frame holds a picture of the entire Generation of Miracles, EUTERPE, Kagami, and Kuroko.

She still remembers the time where they all gathered just minutes before their joint concert to take this very picture. She still remembers how Akashi often take a quiet glance at the bluenette from the corner of his eyes when he thought no one was looking, then shifting his gaze to that small emerald box in his hands. A small smile curved onto his stern face.

The pinknette shoulder fell slightly, “Things has changed…” Nijimura looks at the photo frame where the one and last memory Akashi made with them are hang together with the rest of the other frames, he sighed, “Indeed it has…”

It has been a little over six months since the death of their former lead singer, Akashi Seijuro. Things have been hard for them, especially for Kuroko. The others somehow manage to move on, while Kuroko has lost herself along the way. She once requested to Nijimura that she wants to pick up where the concert once left off during the attempt assassination and so he did granted what she wanted. Everyone thought that she has finally moved on and began to open up when she signed a contract with the Rakuzan Agency to sing for the Generation of Miracles.

However, months later everyone began to notice her songs slowly lost the life it once bared. Nijimura was also perplexed like everyone else. Her performance was always been on top notch but why now. The HEAVEN he knows would never let her work suffer and so after the tour the band did, he let them off for a break. Kuroko personal doctor advised him that he should not overwork the bluenette too much as her health is very fragile but what concerns him was, Kuroko could no longer walk nor stand like before.

…..

Nijimura was making his way towards the studio room where Kuroko always uses. Just as he was about to make himself comfortable by leaning against the wall to listen to his favorite musician gentle songs, he heard a loud thud from the room. He immediately turns around to rush in when he was abruptly stop by the sight of the once strong face broke as she tried her hardest to lift herself up. Her legs kept giving in but she did not give up. Her lips trembles as droplet of tears fell, “I can do this…I can still stand…I can still sing…” her voice shook.

At the last try, she finally stood up but just within one-step, she crashed onto the floor. The young president was about to barge in and help the poor girl up but a large strong firm hand stopped him. He turns around, Kagami shows an unreadable expression as he shook his head, “Please don’t…if you help her now, you’ll only letting her thinking it’s out of pity…” the red head hung his head low. Nijimura frowned as he shifts his gaze to the bluenette inside the studio. It broke his heart to see this side of the bluenette. She was trying so hard to be strong for everyone but inside, she is suffering a whole lot more while they can only watched her from the side as she struggles to stay strong.

Since then, she hasn't been able to sing. She was too frightened of what might happen on stage if she sings.

Nijimura sighed as he grabbed the small photo frame on his desk. His orbs sadden at the memories he recalled. His secretary enters the office, informing him the meeting was about to start. He grabbed his jacket and left the office.

Any other agency president would have fired Kuroko from her contract due to her incapability to perform but Nijimura is not just any normal agency president. He has witnessed firsthand how the young band and Kuroko has struggled all the way after Akashi’s death. On his deathbed, Akashi has personally requested him to look after the band once he is gone and Nijimura will make sure he will fulfill Akashi’s last wish.

Nijimura stopped at the hallway as he looked outside the glass windows nearby before continuing his walk towards the meeting room.

‘This is the only thing I can do for them.’

_______________

“Kise, could you go and wake Tetsu up?” Kagami carried a small table to the barbeque pit. Kise who was putting a pile of clean plates nearby nodded, “Sure thing.” as he quickly made his way back into the seaside house.

Kise knocks on the door, upon receiving no answer to his knocks; he enters quietly as he peeked into the room. He smiled at the sight of his former partner sound asleep on the bed. Her long locks sprawls across her cheeks as her breath came in evenly. As quiet as possible, he crouched down near her bed as he gently pushed the locks away from her cheeks.

.

.

“YOU'VE PROMISED TO BE BY MY SIDE!”

"…please don't leave me…"

"I'll accept any punishment, I'll accept it no matter how harsh it is, it doesn't matter if he never loves me, I just want him to come back…" 

"Sei…" 

.

.

His smile fell. His heart felt heavy. He then noticed the silver ring that she wore on her ring finger. He stares at it, ‘If only I wasn’t blinded by greed…things wouldn't have turned out this way…” he cupped her cheeks gently, “Tetsuki-chii…will you ever forgive me for my sins…”

.

.

Four months ago, when the EUTERPE was still in Japan, Mayuzumi and Kise accompanied Kuroko to the nearby bakery down the road since Kagami was busy with the agency president. Even with their disguises on, the two taller men in front of her still attracts attention from the pedestrians. After picking several breads and buns for the others, she waited for them outside as she went to take a small stroll a little down the street.

“Kuroko-chii!!” Kise waved at her while Mayuzumi walks at his own pace behind the blonde keyboardist. She turns around as she smiled to the two men as they approached her. “We got the buns, shall we head back?” Kise showed her two large paper bags in his arms filled with the buns they picked earlier, and then she shifts her gaze to Mayuzumi who holds another large paper bag, “This is for Kagami. I heard he eats like a starving bear.” She giggles, “Yes, he does eat like a bear.” The other two smiled at the bluenette. Her voices are music to their ears.

Mayuzumi hands outs his hands, “Let’s go, Chibi” She took his hands. The Mayuzumi everyone knows are a cold man but to Kuroko, he’s a wonderful man filled with a much more vibrant colors hidden underneath those cold façade.

On their way back to the agency, things turned ugly. Her orbs widens the moment she lost her footings as her hands slipped from the bassist firm grips. She crashed onto the hard cemented ground, hurting her chin as bloods drips from the deep cut.

“KUROKO-CHII!/KUROKO!!” the two men dropped the paper bags and rushed to her.

“KISE!” the sound of a familiar guitarist running down the hallway of the hospital as he pants heavily, followed by Hibiki, “Where’s Tetsu?” Kise shifts his gaze to the treatment room where Kuroko was in, “They told us to wait while they treat her.” Mayuzumi sat down on the bench.

“What happened?”

“We were just heading back to the agency when she lost her footings and hurt her chin when she fell onto the ground. The cut was pretty deep…” Kise looked at his white jacket where stains of bloods painted at some parts of the snow-white jacket. Kagami furrowed. Just seeing his beloved sister bloods made him sick. Bloods bring back memories he does not want to remember. He took a deep breath, and then he felt a firm grip on his shoulder. He turns around, “She’ll be alright.” Hibiki assured him.

The door creaked opened. All of them hurdled to the doctor. Midorima cleared his throat, “She’s alright now. We had to do eight stitches on her chin as the wounds are deep but she is alright. She is still under anesthetic so she will be half-conscious. It’s better if she gets some rests for the next few days.” All of them felt a heavy pile of worry just lifted from their shoulder. Midorima looked at Kagami, “Can I have a word with you?” all of them furrowed as they exchanged worried looks.

Silent murmurs heard from the two male down the hall. Then, 10 minutes later Kagami returned to the group. His orbs bore holes onto the ground. He did not realize he has rejoined the others when he felt a tap on his shoulder. The guitarist looked at them as if a puppy just lost its mother.

“Kagami, what did the doctor said?” Aomine approached him. The guitarist hesitated as he frowned, “Tetsu’s…” the door opened once again.

Two nurses wheeled Kuroko out on a wheel chair. All of them furrowed. The bluenette looked a little in daze as she tries to stay awake. Kise frowned, “Why is Kuroko-chii in a wheel chair…?” the nurses exchanged looks then to Kagami who crouched down in front of the bluenette. He forced a smile as he cupped her cheeks gently.

“Let’s go home, Tetsu…”

After helping Kagami carrying Kuroko into the car and folds the wheelchair, they watched him drove off. They couldn’t help but felt worried for her.

Since then, Kuroko has been on the wheel chair. Nijimura seems to know bits of what was going on but he kept his cool and continues his usual pacing with the bluenette, as if nothing has changed.

He once said, “Kuroko-chan is still Kuroko-chan, no matter she’s handicap or not, she’s still an amazing musician. I will not overlook her talents just because of her handicap.” However, only during a performance, he would allow her to stand on her own but that did not ease their worries one bit. She may look fine and worry free but inside, there are millions of thoughts, they did noticed she often look by her side during a performance. Flashes of sadness appear on those sapphires as she shifts her gaze to the audiences.

The stage felt as if it becomes a lot smaller without his presence but they knew nothing feels the same anymore without Akashi.

.

.

Kuroko began to stir in her sleep as her eyelids flutters open, feeling a warm gentle presence near her. She mumbles, “Sei…?” her vision still slightly blurred as she rubbed her eyes. Flashes of hurt appear on Kise’s amber orbs as he pulls away from her cheeks. When she sat up, he quickly plastered a smile, “Kuroko-chii, dinner’s ready. Kagami asked me to get you.” Still crouching, he helped her moved her legs down from the bed.

She looked around and the room was dark, only the shine from the moonlight shines gently into the room, “When did I fell asleep…?” just a little above whisper, Kise chuckles at her adorableness. “This afternoon, Kagami thought it’s best to let you rests after that long journey we had,” he explained.

“I’m sorry… for letting you all do the work…” she hangs her head low.

Kise smiled as he ruffles with her locks,” Don’t worry about it, Kuroko-chii. Let us guys do the heavy work, we came here on one sole purpose. To relax and you do that for us, Kuroko-chii. If Nijimura-chii found out we make you do the work, he’ll be sure to have our head on the silver platter.” He straightened up as he stretched his arms into the air.

“Now, promise me that you’ll get all the rest you need in return, you’re not allowed to do any heavy work. Can you do that for me?” He sticks out his pinky finger. She blinks, “But…” he furrowed as he cut her off, “No buts. Can you do this for me?” he asked once again. She hesitated as she looked at her pinky finger, then to Kise. She brought her pinky finger near his as he quickly intertwined his with hers. He smiled, “Now, that’s a good girl.”

He looked at the clock on the wall, “Kuroko-chii, let’s go else the food will get cold.” She nodded as Kise bends down a little, while she wraps her arms around his neck. Carefully, he gathers her in his arms. His amber orbs softened at the gentle touch of their skin as Kuroko buries her face into his neck. He held her closer yet gently not to hurt her with his firm grips. He then made his way downstairs with Kuroko in his arms.

‘Even if Tetsuki-chii won’t open her heart for me like she did for Akashi-chii, I will stand by her side no matter what.’

__________________

Long silver locks brushed against the wind as he stopped at the roadside, admiring the peaceful of the night and the calm sea. He sighed as he leaned against the headrest, he shift his gaze to the sea where the full moon reflects on the water as it washed against the shores. He stares at the moon.

.

.

He was standing just near the corner of the hallway of the hospital. Just a little further down the hallway, a small group of people stood outside a room where a certain lead singer of the Generation of Miracles is in. It was just two hours ago when those group of musicians were performing on stage in the Tokyo Dome but now they are…

His silver orbs caught the sight of a certain bluenette are being pulled by the blonde keyboardist into the room from another, followed by the others while the nurses exit the room.

“I feel sorry for them…,” one of the nurses mumbles, while the other nodded, “With the wounds the patient suffered, he really doesn’t have much time left.” The two of them passed by the gunman as they walked down the hallway. Haizaki frowned then he shifts his gaze back to the room. He walk towards it and looked through the small glass window in the door. His mood soured instantly.

On the bed, the one he shot earlier has a hard time to even keep his eyes open or breathe. The others didn’t noticed Haizaki was outside the door as they all focused on the two innocent being on and near the bed. Haizaki could not hear what Akashi said to the bluenette but each passing moments, Haizaki felt aching pain in his heart as he watched tears fell from the pianist who forced a smile for the red head. He looked away the moment the heart monitor gave a long flat beep. He looked into the room once again; his heart began to waver when he hears loud sobs and pleas from the room.

“Sei…please don’t leave me…”

It broke his heart.

His fist hits the steering wheel in frustrations as the pianist sobs and pleas kept echoing in his mind. He buried his head into his arms on the steering wheel, then shifts his silver orbs to the calm sea.

.

.

A loud slap echoes throughout the office as the bodyguards’ shifts slightly on their feet. Haizaki stood still ignoring bloods dripping from the corner of his mouth and the scars on his left cheek from the bruenette nails. His orbs bores holes onto the carpeted floor as Luka screeched like an agonizing banshee.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! I’VE CLEARLY ORDERED YOU TO KILL HER NOT SEIJURO!” her brown orbs pierced dangerously at him. She walked towards her table and picks up the phone as she dialed for someone.

“Bring them away.” Haizaki orbs widens as he looked at the brunette. She smirked at him. He frowned at that, “You will no longer allow seeing your parents until you completed your task. Until then, they will be kept somewhere.”

The taller man charged at her until her bodyguards locked him still as he struggles to break free, “What the fuck did you do to them?!” he raged. His guns were nowhere in sight, nor his strength wasn’t anywhere near the larger men scales.  Luka walked towards the exit of her office, “Be sure to complete your job or else…oh wait, there wouldn’t be an or else.” She said slyly.

“You bitch, let my parents go!” but he knows he was powerless. He had no other way of knowing whether his parents are safe or not.

After all, he is a mere assassin trying to make a better life for his parents.

..

He stares at the calm sea, his eyelids lowers in defeat as he sighed; “This is the path I chose to make a living, I shouldn't feel like this after taking so many lives with these hands…”he trailed off as he looked at his hands.

“Sei…please, don’t leave me…”

His shoulder fell, “Innocent life…” his guilt has been eating him inside out and he don’t know how long he can take this before turning himself to the police.

The waves hits the shore hard, gaining his attention. He looked at the bright full moon in the dark sky. It reminds him of the pianist name, ‘Tetsuki’. He began turning on his car and gave the moon a last glance, “If it’s for the sake of my parents, I’ll do anything to keep them safe. Even if it’s mean I’ll be going to hell.” He mumbles as he drove off.

Of course, he never expected he would be crossing path with the bluenette that will change his future entirely.

________________

It was in the morning when Kagami accompanied Kuroko for a stroll of fresh air along the cemented pavement along the beach. The breeze were cooling and refreshing. They ignored the curious and pity glances from the pedestrians as Kagami kept pushing the wheelchair. Quietly, he looked at his beloved sister, and then he smiled.

She looked at the calm azure ocean as her expression soften, “It’s so peaceful here…,” she mumbles. Kagami stopped them underneath a large tree, and then he locked the wheelchair to its position as Kagami chuckled lightly, “It sure is.” He stretched his arms up as he lets out a yawn, feeling relaxed. He sat down on the grass and he made himself comfortable by laying on the greens. The shade from the tree was enough to keep the bright sun out from sight.

He stifles another yawn. Kuroko noticed this, she looked at him worriedly, “Tai-chan, did you not sleep properly last night? You sounded and looked really tired.”

Kagami yawned another time before closing his eyes with his arms crossed behind his head as a pillow, “Mhmm, still not used to the new place is all. Besides, we have two weeks all to ourselves, no practices, no annoying sounds of the neighbors rushing to work and stuff…no nagging President Nijimura…no….” the list goes on and on, he mumbles incoherently as sleep began to take over him. Within seconds, he fell asleep to the soothing sound of the waves and the peacefulness of the place. Kuroko smiled at Kagami antics.

She then looked at the calm ocean once again, greeted by the gentle sea breeze, she smiled warmly as the breeze blew passed her locks.  She turns around a little to grab the small bag hanging to the wheelchair behind her as she took out the book she read when they were on their way here.

Time passes by peacefully with Kagami fast asleep on the grass while Kuroko read the novel as she casted her blue orbs to the ocean every so often before focusing back onto the novel.

It was then; she heard one of the children’s that was playing nearby crying while the other children’s looked at the little girl worriedly. She closes the book and put it to the side as she unlocked the wheelchair and wheeled towards the group of small kids.

They noticed her presence due to the wheelchair as curious eyes looked at her. She simply smiled at them then focused to the girl who’s sobbing lightly, “What’s the matter?”She grabbed a handkerchief from her cardigan and wipes off the girl’s tears. She then noticed the girl was holding something on her palms. She curiously looked at it, “I-I think it’s dead…it fell off from…that tree over there” they all casted a glance straight to a cliff nearby. Kuroko frowned slightly then she took the little bird and put it onto her lap. She wiped some dirt off its coat and tries to see if it’s really is dead.

A few more gentle pats on its head, the little bird began to chirp. They all smiled in relieved. Kuroko smiled at the children happy antics as they cheered happily to see the bird was still alive. Then, she remembered something, she looked at the tree nearby the cliffs, “We need to get it back to its mother!” one of the children suggested. Kuroko feeling hesitated as she looked at her legs.

“No, don’t! I’ll put the little bird back to its nest.” She stopped them from marching to the dangerous area, then they looked at her legs and wheelchair then they exchanged glances, “But…nee-chan can’t walk…right…?” they trailed off. Kuroko sighed lightly, after several seconds she summoned each ounce of her strength as she tries to stand up with the help of the children’s.

It has been a while since she last walked, so her leg felt odd, ‘It feels like these aren’t my legs anymore…’she grimaced at her fate. She took the little bird from the girl. Slowly, she made her way to the tree, nearly tripping over the rocky stones and branches. When she finally reached the tree, she felt a little dizzy when she looked down. The cliffs were high and if she were to fall from the edge, she would definitely die.

The cheers from the children made her stopped thinking more and onward to what she supposed to do. She bit her lower lip as she tries to tip toe on her flats while her arms trying to reach the nest. After several more attempts, she manage to get the baby bird back onto the nest with its family. Her frowned broke into a smile until a gust of wind blew straight to her, pushing her off the cliffs. Her orbs widen the moment she no longer felt the ground underneath her feet.

“NEE-CHAN!!” The children screamed.

Someone who has been watching her from nearby quickly made a dash towards the cliff and caught her wrist just in time but it was too late for him to grab a hold of anything. He protectively wrapped his arms around her as he turns around. His silver orbs widens in fear the moment he looked underneath them. He groans in pain the moment his back hits the surface of the water as the two of them sunk into the ocean.

Skillfully, he brought Kuroko back onto the surface but barely as the waves brought them further away from the land. He choked on the salt water as he tries to swim with all of his might towards the nearby cave underneath the cliffs.

Kuroko pants heavily the moment the other person brought them safely to the cave. She looked around, the cave were dark and it was freezing with her drenched from top to bottom, then she shift her gaze to the person who saved her. He was sitting on one of the rocks nearby as he tries to dry off his shift and jacket. His silver locks were drenched and she could see sand in those spiky hairs.

“Uhm…”

“What were you thinking going on that damn cliff when you can’t even stand on your own two feet properly?!” the unknown man yelled at her. She flinched as she hung her head low. The man sighed. The two stayed that way until she sneezed from the freezing temperature of the breeze, she dragged herself to the nearby wall and uses it as a support to find something to warm herself up. Her body were shivering.

She found some dry branches and some small stones. She gathers them at a dry spot as she tries to light them up using the sharp stones. She frowned at her inability to survive in the wilderness if she were left alone out there. She bit her lower lip as she tries repeatedly until the stones cuts her smooth palm.

The silver haired man, who has been watching her movement from the corner of his eyes, sighed. He walked towards her, “Give me those.” On his second attempt, the spark from the stones lit up the branches. Her blue orbs widen as his easy try then pouted at her failures. The two of them stayed that way as the branches somehow manage to keep them warm.

“From the looks of it, we have no other way out of this cave other than to swim…” he looked at her legs. She noticed this then she once again hang her head low, “I’m sorry for dragging you into this…”

He scratches the back of his neck, “It aint your fault anyway, I was the one who ran after you without thinking. Luckily I did though, else you would have been dead by now.” He brought one of his legs up to his chest while another folded in front, as he rested his right arm on his knee, “Though, it’ll be a while before anyone finds us here. My phone’s completely destroyed by the water.” He pulled his silver phone out, trying to turn it on. He curses underneath his breathe.

Nevertheless, Kuroko did felt bad about this. If only she woke Kagami, this wouldn’t have happened. Her knuckles tightens on her blue skirt, “I’m Haizaki Shougo, what’s yours?” the other man broke the tension.

She looked at him, “Kuroko… Tetsuki…”

_____________

“TETSU!!!” Kagami shouted as the search and rescue team boat went to the entire area of where the two has fallen while Kise and Aomine was in another boat scouring for another part of the area. The dark blanket of the night has begun to cover the entire sky and they have been at this for the past three hours. Not only they have not found her but also, Kagami was worried of her being alone with a stranger worries him even more

____________

The sound of a laughter echoes throughout the large cavern as Haizaki trying to catch his breath in the midst of having the laugh of his life. He wiped the pool of tears at the corner of his eyes as he looked at the bluenette who’s pouting adorably, “I can’t believe you did that! Poor guy, I can’t imagine how he felt! I mean to get traumatized over a spill of vanilla milkshake, that’s epic!” he laughed even more.

The pink tint on her cheeks darkens even more, “He should have watched where he was going instead of stuffing himself with the burgers.”  She pouted then she looked at him. She felt relieved that he is not a bad person. Her experience with Mayuzumi and everyone else in the Generation of Miracles made her realized that, never judged a book by its cover.

It was three hours ago when they fell into the ocean. Haizaki showed out of nowhere when he grabbed her wrist and saved her from drowning. He manage to drag her out of the ocean and into the nearby cavern, they are currently in. Haizaki gave her a bad impression when he was glaring daggers at her but soon to be replaced by an easygoing expression when they started talking over the small bonfire they made out from the dry branches.

Haizaki furrowed slightly at the silver ring on the bluenette finger. He knows who it was from since he saw the ring fell down onto the floor the moment the red head singer gave his last breathe, months ago. Kuroko noticed his silentness and followed his line of sight that fell onto her hands, that was resting on her lap.

“I’m not married.” She broke the silentness and his thoughts. He shifts his gaze to her. She brought her right hand close to her chest as her expression softened, “This ring was given by the one I loved dearly, but he passed away before he could propose to me…” Haizaki felt pang of guilt in his heart. He frowned as he bit his lower lip, “He’s a very kind person despite his stern demeanor. He often overwhelms everyone around him and pulled them into his pace, before you know it, you’re doing what he wants everyone to do, because of him I was able to sing but now…”her shoulder fell slightly at the painful memories.

“You can’t sing after he passed away.” He mentally cringed at his own words. He knows he is a bastard towards everyone but he curses at himself for picking such a wrong time. His knuckles tighten as he shift his silvery orbs away from the bluenette. Unable to look at that face much longer as his guilt began to eat him even more.

“Haizaki-san, you’re the first person who never asked anything more than my name. You even saved me…you’re a very kind person.” She smiled warmly at him. He couldn’t swallow the heavy lump in his throat.

‘I am not the kind person who you think I am…I am the one who will be taking your life…with my own hands…’ he looked away. Kuroko could feel the man in front of her was having some sort of inner conflicts when she noticed the confused and frustrated expressions on his face every now and then.

His silver orbs were piercing cold, his spiky silver locks finally dried off, his well-built body gave him that he’s somewhat a fierce man. From the way, he socialized with her, Haizaki probably trying to keep people away from him as he ignores questions to his background and so forth.

A small smile curved on her lips, ‘Just like Mayuzumi-san and Aomine-kun, they’re both hard to approach, but they have a good side that they show only when it’s needed.’

“Haizaki-san, do you like music?”She asked.

He eyed her then to the ocean nearby, “No, I never liked them. To me, they are just words. Nothing big for me, they often gave me more migraines than calming my soul.”

She sighed lightly. She expected this kind of answer from a person like him, “Haizaki-san, music is a wonderful thing. It brought everyone together. All you need is to find your type of songs that will calm your soul like it did to me.” She brought her hands closer to her chest.

The sound of the wave’s washes against the sandy shore of the cave resonates in the cavern. The small light from the bonfire gave warmness to the both of them. Her sea blue orbs closes as she listens to the waves, she began to hum a gentle tune, “Hmmm…hmmm…hmm….hmmm…hmmm…hmmm…”

Haizaki who has been lost in his thoughts, surprised at the melodious sound of a hum. He shifts his gaze to the bluenette whose orbs shut close as she hummed, “Oh, field flower that has bloomed, I beg of you tell me this so I know too…”

Her dried soft locks brushed gently against the breeze, “Why is it that people hurt each other and fight?”

“Aa…Aaa…Aaaa…Aaaa….hmm…mmhmmmm…” the melody ends gently as she slowly opens her eyes. Haizaki looked at her with his silver orbs wide open, “Why did you…?” he trails off. She smiled at him, “It’s because I believe through music, that it can soothe ones heart when it’s in deep confusion.”

Her eyes looked at him, “This is all I can do for you, Haizaki-san. I hope whatever that’s conflicted within yourself would be resolved soon.” She smiled at him. He frowned, “You-“

“TETSU!! Where are you?!” a loud voice interrupts them.

The two looked at the source as the sound of the boat engine coming closer and closer to where the cave is. The bluenette gathers her strength in her legs as she began to walk towards the shore of the cave with the support of the nearby walls.

“Tai-chan!!” she strained her voice but she knows they wouldn’t hear her. One more time as the boat grew closer, “TAI-CHAN, WE’RE HERE!!” she shouted, she winched in pain for doing so. Haizaki stood behind her, making sure she didn’t fall into the water.

Kagami felt relieved the moment he saw a familiar silhouette of his beloved sister, waving at him, “TETSU!” the boat slowed down as they approached the cave. The bassist wasted no time in getting on shore and ran towards his sister. He hugged her protectively, “Oh God, thank goodness, you’re alive!” the sound of him feeling so relieved earns him a small smile from the bluenette.

He pull her away from him as he took off his jacket and puts it on her shoulder, the moment he noticed her dress was slightly see through from the water drenched on it. Then, he noticed someone else stood nearby. He furrowed slightly at the sight of the silver haired man who seems to do nothing but stand there and watched them.

“Tai-chan, this is Haizaki Shougo-san. He’s the one who saved me from drowning.” The bluenette introduced the two of them but Kagami didn’t like him one bit. He looked at the man who smirked at him, “Nice to meet you, Mr. Babysitter.” He waves at him. Kagami mood soured immediately.  The two went into glaring contest but the light sneeze from the bluenette broke it up. Protectively Kagami gathers her small frame into his arms and went into the boat, then followed by Haizaki from behind.

Haizaki took his seat opposite the two as he stares out to the dark ocean, “I thought you couldn’t sing.” He mumbles into his knuckles. Kuroko blinks at him, and then she looked at the ocean behind them, “I don’t know. It’s just I felt like you needed something to calm your soul. You looked like you’ve gone through a lot…” he eyed her from the corner of his orbs.

They reached the docks, as Haizaki was the first one to leave the boat. He waits for Kuroko to leave then he approached her. His cold silvery orbs turn looked at her, “Ya know, music isn’t that bad now that I think of it.”

Her sapphire orbs widen. He smiled warmly, “I definitely would listen to them if you’re the one who sings them.” She blushes, and then he chuckled at her cuteness. Noticing Kagami approached them, “Kuroko-chan, you only live once. If singing is something you truly love, then you must make the best out of it.” He gently ruffles her soft locks. Noticing the death glares from the taller man behind Kuroko, he took his hands away and stuffed them into his pockets.

“Well, I guess I gotta go. See ya around.” he waves as he walks away from the docks, and slowly his figure disappears into the darkness while the rest of the Generation of Miracles ran towards the two siblings.

That was all she needed to regain her old self to sing.

_______________

The evening she returns to the beach house along with the rest of the band members, she asked Kise to help her set up her laptop for a video call with the agency president and requested that no one allowed entering the room until she opens the door herself.

The Skype call rang for a couple of second until someone picked it up. The moment the video call came up, it shows the young president of the agency getting on his seat. He greeted her with a smile, “Ah, good to finally see you, Kuroko-chan. Kise told me that you wanted to have a word with me as soon as possible. What’s the urgent?”

She bows her head slightly in respect for the president, “I’d like to ask for a favor.” An eyebrow rose as the Nijimura responded, “Oh? That is unusual. It must be very important if it come to the point you’re asking this from me. What’s the favor about?” interested in this ‘favor’ he leans forward as he rested his chin on his left knuckles.

Kise looked up at the stairs to Kuroko’s room, “I wonder what Kuroko-chii’s talking about to Nijimura-chii…” then he walked back to where the others seated in the living room. Aomine crossed his arms behind his head as he stifled a yawn, “Got no idea, it must be private that she only wants to talk to Nijimura.” He closes his eyes.

Murasakibara was sitting on the floor, munching on his snacks, “Must be~~maybe she would let us know when she’s done~” he mumbles. Kagami furrowed, “Eat or talk, pick one, Murasakibara.” The purple head giant ignores him as he stuffed another pocky stick into his mouth. He cast a glance at the stairs before staring at the ground underneath him.

‘Tetsu…’

The raven-haired president frowned, “Alright, Kuroko-chan. I can do this much for you but remember don’t exert yourself no matter what or else. Understand?” he warned. She nodded.

Then, Nijimura smiled, “But that’s for later. So, relax and have some fun while you’re there.” His warm and caring smiled gave her a brotherly feeling from the man.

“Thank you so much, Nijimura-san.”

The other man on the other side of the call hummed as he grins, “Well, it’s getting late. So, I’ll get off here. Sleep well, Kuroko-chan and stay safe.” He waved at the screen before the call ended.

Kuroko moved her wheelchair towards the veranda as she looked at the full moon bloomed in the dark sky of the night, ‘One last time…’ her heart felt heavy.

Haizaki leans against the wooden wall of the cottage as he sipped his beer while he looks at the ocean spread in front of the cottage. The wind felt good tonight as they blew cold breeze, he then shift his gaze to the dark sky above.

.

.

“I don’t know. It’s just I felt like you needed something to calm your soul. You looked like you’ve gone through a lot…”

“I’m sorry for dragging you into this…”

“…you’re a very kind person”

.

.

He threw the can of beer towards the wooden floor as it spilled its left over content. He frowned, “Kind person, my ass!” he bit his lower lip. He looked at the full moon once again, “What did she ever do to deserve this…?” it was an unanswered question as the night goes on silently.

_____________

Days passed by peacefully as Kuroko often busied herself with something on her music book while the others could only exchanged worried glances, not only she refused to let them into the details of her discussion with Nijimura but even the young president also refused say a word about it.

Two weeks later, they finally returned to Tokyo. Nijimura immediately hold an important meeting with the band members and managers from each departments of the agency. What surprised them was, the EUTERPE members also attend the meeting through the video calls from their agency in Los Angeles, America. Kuroko seems calm about the whole thing while the others were surprised.

“Of course this concert would be using HEAVEN owned original compositions songs. I believed she has been working on several of them while she was away for a short break that I’ve given to them. The EUTERPE band members would be arriving here in Japan next week so they can start their practice for the concert.” Nijimura explained as everyone else flips several pages of the folders prepared on each set. Kuroko and the rest of the Generation of Miracles sat just at the side of the young president, while waiting for replies.

“And when would you be expecting this concert to be hold?” one of the program managers asked as she closes the folder. Nijimura exchanged glances with the pianist then back to the meeting table, “In six months.” Everyone was caught surprised.

“I’m sure you must be joking. In such short time, there wouldn't be enough time to prepare everything including releasing the albums. You must be reasonable, Nijimura-san. Even if we rushed things, the quality would suffer!” they protested. Kuroko flinched at the sound of their tone.

Nijimura hummed as he folds his arms, “Let me worry about the quality. Can or can’t we do this concert in three months with the budget I agreed to.” The managers looked hesitated. One of them cleared his throat, “Highest chances, yes we can since the RENEGADE Agency would be assisting in this matter but the main problem here is, can Kuroko-san sing or even stand on her own?” all eyes focused on her.

She moved the wheelchair forward towards the meeting table, “Yes, I can. I am confident that I can. I know the side effects if the concert fails and I can guarantee you, I will not fail it.” Nijimura smirked to the managers, as he felt proud of Kuroko standing to her ground.

Kagami furrowed, ‘Since when Kuroko became like this…?’

“Yep, that’s what I want to hear from the star of the concert.” A voice broke the tension from the video calls. The president of the RENEGADE Agency on the other side of the call shows up at the screen, “I guess it really is true that Rakuzan Agency meeting room is a hell hole for meetings.” Nijimura chuckled.

“That I must admit it was and still is.” He replied the other man, while the managers hang their head low.

The older male laughs, “Well, let’s cut the chase. I will give my full support for the upcoming concert for Miss HEAVEN there, which means all of these fusses about having not enough time to prepare are void.” Kuroko felt relieved as she bowed down at the older man in the screen.

“It’s not me that you must thank. It’s your friends here who manage to convince me to give you full cooperation after all it’s not every day someone extremely talented like you wants to collaborate with us again.” The members of the EUTERPE grin happily behind the older president.

Nijimura smiled at her, “Well, now the said problem has been solved. I don’t think there would be any other problem for doing this concert in three months or is there?” he looked sharply at his managers who exchanged glances with each other before sighing in defeat, “No, there won’t be any problem.”

He puts a V sign to the bluenette as he grins. Pink tints spread across her cheeks.

Everyone left the meeting room, leaving the band to their own as they gathers around the bluenette, “Nee, Kuroko-chii, why didn’t you told us about this beforehand?” she looked at them.

“Because I didn’t want to confirm anything before the suggestion has been accepted by the board of managers…beside, I’ve ran away from reality long enough. It’s time for me to step forward to my dreams.” They couldn’t say anything more after seeing those determined orbs. Kagami who has been watching her from the sideline, he crouched down in front of her, “Just promise me, if you need help in anything…please let us know. We’re all in this together and we will stand together with you till the end.” He hugged her.

She returns his hug, feeling guilty that she is keeping something away from her brother, “Mhmm…I will…I promise…” Nijimura, who has been watching the whole thing from outside of the door, walks away.

______________

Just as the plan goes. EUTERPE band members’ returns to Japan a week later. Both agencies began working together to pull through the time limit while both bands began their practices. From morning until late evening, they practices repeatedly to get the right tune in each of the song that the sky blue haired pianist has composed and prepared for them. Overall, Nijimura was proud of how well Kuroko manage to pull herself back together for this very concert though…he was a little worried of the outcome of this concert.               

Four months passed by in a blink of an eye. Preparation for the album and concert almost completed. As she agreed to the conditions Nijimura laid out for her, she attended the rehabilitations every four days of the week to help her with her movements. Kagami however, was glad that she is returning to her old self but at the same time, he is worried.

“What is she hiding from me?”

Hibiki sipped his pocari sweet before he settles down next to Kagami on the bench during their break, “That’s what I’d like to know. I think everyone gets that secretive vibe from her ever since this plan has been set on course. We can’t do anything else but to support her all the way.” He looked at into the sky. His sea blue orbs softened, “Sometimes I couldn’t help but to feel that my little sister is going to fly off to somewhere far if I let her out of my sight.” Kagami tightens his grip on his drink can in his hands.

“I felt the same way…except I feel that soon I won’t be able to reach for her hands…”

“It sucks doesn’t it, Kagami.”

Kise who has been standing at the corner of the hallway walks away, returning to the studio to practice his part more.

‘Everyone’s doing their best for Kuroko-chii and I must do my part to support her wishes too.’ He opens the door to the empty studio before closing it again.

Aomine walked towards the two male who finally came back from their break, “Yo. Tetsu been searching for you both, she wants you two to go to the other studio on the fifth floor. She’s waiting for you guys there.” Kagami and Hibiki exchanged looks, “Alright, thanks bud.”

When the two of them went to the said studio, they found Kuroko and Nijimura waiting for them. The two took their seats opposite the two, “So, why did you called for us? We’re supposed to have our afternoon practice in a few minutes.” Kagami looked at Kuroko. He noticed on the table, there are several blue folders with each of the two guitarist and bassist name on it.

“Tai-chan, Minoru-san, I’d like to ask you both for another big favor.”

“A favor…?” the two of them echoed. She nodded. Nijimura smiled at her, “Kuroko-chan.” On cue, she gave the two of them the folders in front of her. Curiously, they looked into the contents and then immediately furrowed before shifting their gazes to the pianist, “I’d like both of you assist me in this particular song.” She smiled.

__________________

The day has finally arrived. All the roads towards the Tokyo Dome were packed and heavily trafficked since late afternoon after the ushers at the front entrance finally opened the entrance to the dome for ticketing access.

Mayuzumi and Nana peeked from the backstage as they watched audiences began to fill in the dome seats, “There’re more audiences than we had before.” She mumbles. The grey head bassist who was leaning against the wall with his arms crosses on his chest, he shifts his gaze to the bluenette who was talking to one of the stage directors as Momoi pushes the wheelchair towards the changing room, “It’s to be expected, after all its Chibi’s second debut.” His blank grey orbs sharpen as his orbs bores holes into the floor, ‘Something just doesn’t add up here…what are you hiding us from, Chibi.’

Nijimura enters the changing room after Kuroko’s make up team left the room so the young president can have a word with her, alone while Kagami and the others stood outside, waiting anxiously. They felt restless about this whole concert.

“Are you truly sure that you want to do this, Kuroko-chan?” he sat on the chair as he looked at the bluenette who’s already clad in her white sleeveless dress with blue pearls on her chocker, wrists glove, and some are seen on her above knee length skirt.  Kuroko looked at the ring on her finger, “Yes, I’m sure.”

Nijimura didn’t asked more.

[The beginning of Heart Realize by Tia]

“Because no matter what happens, I'll call your name without fail!” the whole stage brightens up, revealing both band members of Generation of Miracles and EUTERPE except Nana on the stage while Kuroko stood at the front center of the stage holding a mic, pink tints sprawled across her pale cheeks as she smiled.

“You're the owner of a jagged heart, anything you touch gets hurt, you scowl at everything in the world , your eyes say it, but I'm here~” she brought her left hands to her chest where her heart is. Nijimura watches from the side of the stage. His seriousness hasn’t left him the moment the day of the concert comes to work. He bit his lower lip as he frowned. Momoi who was standing near him felt perplexed.

The concert went well as planned. It was a two hours concert and with Kuroko performed eight songs on her own original composition. The Tokyo Dome was pack with audiences and some were not able to enter due to sold out tickets at the front entrance.

Kuroko lived her name up as HEAVEN. The songs were not only magical but it was heavenly. She manages to bring out the better colors of both bands into the songs she performed. However, they were expecting her to perform on the piano but from the looks of it, the blonde haired keyboardist from the GoM took over the place as the pianist for several songs.

Everyone else on the backstage perplexed by Nijimura and Kuroko’s behavior as both Kagami and Hibiki were preparing for the finale of the concert with their acoustic guitars on hands. Nijimura looked concerned and worried while Kuroko looked as if she has a lot on her mind but she looked determined to finish the concert despite having to stand on her own with her weakening legs for a whole 2 hours of the concert.

From afar, they all watched Kuroko bowed at Nijimura. They couldn’t really hear what they spoke about but from the way the young president expressions, it looked serious.

“Kuroko-san, Minoru-kun, Kagami-kun, you three is up on stage in 2 minutes. Please get ready!” one of the stage crew announced, giving them a hand signal from the backstage audio and visual system. The three of them nodded, Kuroko gave a nod to Nijimura before heading towards her brothers.

Kagami hates the uneasy feeling, “What were you two talking about?” Kuroko smiled, “It’s nothing.” He frowned. Hibiki furrowed.

[Accompanied song in this part Ichiban no Takaramono by LISA]

The stage lights dimmed to the center, focusing the white gentle light onto the three musicians on stage. Kagami and Hibiki sat on a stool each with an acoustic guitar to each arms while Kuroko stood in front of them. She looked calm as she took a deep breath.

Hibiki started his part, “If we see each other's faces, we always fight, that is a good memory too….” She sang into the mic with her eyelids closed, “You taught me that; I'm not afraid anymore, no matter what kind of impairment I may have, I can grasp happiness, that's why...” Kagami frowned before beginning his part as the co- guitarist.

Kuroko sang with everything she has, “Even if I'm alone, I'll go, even if it's difficult, I'll definitely bring the dream I had with you, I'm glad it was with you, and nobody else. 
But when I woke up in the morning, you weren't there…” her orbs sadden.

.

.

“I’m Akashi Seijuro. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

"It was a beautiful song, Tetsuki" 

"You're fine the way you are now, Tetsuki. There is no need to wish for such." 

"Do your best, Tetsu!" 

"Mhmm, I have been up late due to work and I felt a certain someone was feeling restless that she couldn't sleep as well."

"Sure~ I don't mind having lunch with Tsuki-chin, the food will taste better if she's around~come, come, Tsuki-chin~ foods gonna be gone if we stay here longer~"

"Then, let's make a promise, that only I can sing your songs"

"You looked absolutely beautiful, Kuroko-chii!"

.

.

Her melodious voice fills the entire dome even though it is just an acoustic song but it held so many emotions in the song. Her friends stood behind the stage felt as if this would be her last song, “I don't regret that I was born anymore, like the end of a festival, it's lonely, but we've got to go pretty soon….” She trailed off.

.

.

"TSUKI-CHAN! OHHH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" 

"Why the hell are you here?"

"Owh you poor little thing, come on let's go find your mentor!" 

"Kuroko-chan let me know if you need anything, alright?"

"Beautiful name. I'm Minoru Hibiki. Nice to meet cha"

"No problem. Are you alone?"

.

.

She opens her eyes; “Even if I'm separated from you, no matter how far away we go, I'm going to live in a new morning…” the acoustic went solo on Hibiki parts followed by Kagami.

.

.

"Don't worry; I won't do anything to you. We're friends, remember?"

"Kuroko-chan…no matter what your decision is or path you picked …you have us and Kagami to support you all the way…"

"It doesn't matter to me if you're HEAVEN or not, we're friends and that's that."

"Yes… he is…Minoru Hibiki is Kuroko Hibiki…your only blood brother."

"Nee, Kuroko-chan. Have you ever thought of coming back to the music world?"

"I'm sorry…I'm truly sorry, Tetsuki…"

.

.

The acoustic guitars stopped abrupt before Kuroko continues to sing, “Even if I'm alone, I'll go, even if I want to die, I can hear your voice, saying I shouldn't die, even if it's difficult, even if I cry from loneliness , I can feel warmth from deep inside my heart.” Her voice went higher and louder, sending the song through each hearts that was listening to her.

.

.

"If you want to whine, I'll listen to you. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want help, I'll lend you my hand, if you couldn't speak your mind out; let me be the one who speak it for you. If you need a guide when you're lost, I'll be your light to guide you out of darkness. So, don't be afraid, you'll never be alone, I'm always here for you."

"Cry all you want, I'm always here for you. I promise."

"Tetsuki, there's something I want to talk about to you after the concert ends. Would you hear me out later?"

.

.

The final verse of the song, everyone were overwhelm by her, “Going round-and-round and flowing, time is ever changing; I can't remember what happened anymore, but...”the memories flows through her. Memories that she hold dear to her heart.

.

.

"I have wished…to see you…again…"

"Keep reaching…for your dreams…"

"Your dreams...are my dreams...your happiness is...my...happiness...I...love...you..."

"It's from Akashi…he wanted to propose to you after the concert but…he didn't make it…"

"My …one…and …only…Tetsu…"

"I promise."

.

.

Her tears began to pool at the painful flashback, “If I try and close my eyes, I can hear someone's laughing voice, for some reason, now, that is My Most Precious Treasure…” the song finally ends as Hibiki and Kagami slowly followed by the acoustic guitars. The stage lights slowly dim.

Kuroko felt someone held her hand. The familiar warmth that she once felt and lost, she looked to her side as her orbs widens. Her tears fell. Akashi stood beside her, with the same suit he uses the night before he gets shot.  He smiled at her. Those hetero orbs looked at her warmly.

‘I’m always with you, Tetsuki. Forever…” was his words before he disappears.

 The stage dims completely at the last note of the guitar. The whole dome went silent. Overwhelmed by such emotional and heartbreaking song before someone began to clap, slowly followed by the rest of the audiences. The stage lights were light on once again but only to show a tearing Kuroko as her tears fell. She bowed to everyone from the stage, “Thank you everyone, thank you so much for all your support for the past one year!” her tears fell.

Nijimura looked away. He can’t face what’s going to happen next.

The claps kept going, giving the pianist supports, “But today…would be the last day I would be singing here on stage.” Everyone was caught dumbfounded. Kagami and Hibiki get off their stools as they furrowed at the bluenette, “Tetsu, what is the meaning of this?” ignoring the fact that they are on stage and on worldwide live video recording. She smiled at him before turning back to the audiences.

The others on the backstage were looking through the program script and found nothing about this, they tried inquiring the Rakuzan Agency president, but he refused to say more then, “Yes, the true purpose of this concert is ...”

She smiled at the audience as her tears fell.

.

.

“I will be retiring.”

 ____________

A/N : So yeah, that's just about it for this chapter. Please vote and review :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
573K 16.2K 85
"don't you always have that one question hanging off your tongue, that question that always sparks something new?" "so let it out.... ...
1.9K 101 1
Kuroko Tetsuki, the girl who has never cried in her life. An outcast after she lost her love for music. Akashi Seijuro, a renowned vocalist who rece...
16.1K 394 8
I want to see Kurokocchi smile! Everything started with this exclamation said by Kise, and everyone was on the same page. So will they be able to mak...