The Mafia Queen┃✓

By Smallgirlbigattitude

(*Completed*) Diana Shade was just a strong, smart girl living with her foster parents and brother. She didn'... More

Preface
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
•1•Diana•
•2•Sebastian•
•3•Diana•
•4•Sebastian•
•5•Diana•
•6•Sebastian•
•7•Diana•
•8•Diana•
•9•Sebastian•
•10•Diana•
•11•Diana•
•12•Sebastian•
•13•Diana•
•14•Alex•
•15•Diana•
•16•Sebastian•
•18•Sebastian•
•19•Alexander•
•20•Diana•
•21•Karter•
•22•Sebastian•
•23•Diana•
•24•Sebastian•
•25•Diana•
•26•Sebastian•
•27•Karter•
•28•Diana•
•29•Alex•
Author's note
•30•Sebastian•
•31•Diana•
×BONUS CHAPTER×
The End
-Blind Date-
-Hades' Warrior-
-Mission 17: Alexa Black(*completed*)-
-Learning to be a Bad boy-
-War against WICKED-

•17•Diana•

35.8K 1K 256
By Smallgirlbigattitude

Diana was starving. The last time she had been kidnapped, they at least gave her food to eat.

She was locked in the same cell as Alex. He was sleeping beside her. He had been worrying and muttering non-stop when Diana finally convinced him to get some sleep.

Her heart ached as she recalled the night before.

Diana and Alex had just reached headquarters. They were in her room. Alex was trying to say something. He was struggling with the words.

"Tonight was ... umm... it was.." He started.

"Great." She finished for him.

"Yeah." He replied clearly relieved for her answer.

Diana smiled to herself. She was just contemplating on whether to kiss him good night or not when the alarm went off.

Alex's face immediately turned to stone.

"Someone's attacking." He muttered. He quickly ran into the closet and removed the clothes.

Behind on the wall, there was a locker. He quickly turned the dial to the right code and it opened. He pulled out two guns. He handed Diana one and took one for himself.

His phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yeah, she is with me. We are in her room." He spoke into the phone.

After a few seconds, he replied saying "Okay."

Diana looked at him for an explanation.

"That was Hunter." He replied.

Hunter? Diana didn't remember who that was. And right then she didn't need to know.

Two men barged into the room.

Alex shot one in the head and Diana shot the other in the shoulder.

Before she could catch her breath, three more guys entered. All with their guns out.

"What the hell?" The guy in the middle said.

Diana was thinking the same thing. This was the guy Jake had met at the bar.

Andrew.

"Put your guns down or we will shoot."

Diana looked at Alex. He nodded his head slightly.

She bent down and put the gun down. Alex did the same.

"What's your name?" Andrew asked Diana.

Diana didn't reply.

"I asked you a question," Andrew growled at her.

Diana took a second to think before replying. If they knew her real name, then they would kill her.

"I'm not going to tell you my real name." She replied.

"Darling, I don't want your real name. Are you fox?"

That took Diana by surprise. Why would they want Emeraude?

"Yes. I am fox."

"And you." He turned to Alex. " What's your name."

"Gunner."

Andrew smirked.

"Is something funny?" Diana asked.

"Oh, sweetie. Yes, there is. Wait for a minute." He replied still amused.

"Seb I think you want to have a look here." He muttered pressing his ear. An earpiece.
"Fox and gunner. I'm serious. Come up quickly. Your life is about to get a bit more complicated."

Andrew smiled at Diana.

And then he walked in. And his face said it all. It was clear. She was a complication.

If only he knew who she really was.

*****

"Diana?" Alex said. He grunted as he got up.

"Yeah, I'm here." It was really dark in the cell, they could barely see each other. There was a tiny slit on the wall at the top, but it was night time so not a lot of light entered.

The cell had walls on all sides and a metal door on one side.

Alex scooted a little beside me.

The last thing they had talked about before he went to sleep was how she knew Seb... or viper.. or whatever he called himself.

"You remember the first time we met?" He whispered. The cell was very quiet. There was no need to speak any louder.

"You mean when I embarrassed myself?" Diana chuckled.

"You didn't embarrass yourself." He said.

Before Diana could reply, the door opened.

And he walked in. Viper.

Alex immediately scooted away.

Viper cleared his throat.
"I just wanted to warn you. They are going to torture you to get answers. It would be so much easier to just answer the question." He said.

Diana glared back at him. "I am not answering anything."

"Just understand." He pleaded. "The boss will not cut any slack for you. He will torture you. Even kill you to get what he wants."

"And that is?"

He looked away. "Diana." He said. "He wants Diana."

****

"Where is she?" The guy in front of her asked.

Diana was locked in another cell. She was tied to a chair. Her legs were tied too. In front of her was a guy in about his early twenties.

Beside him was a desk. There were all sorts of sharp devices that Diana didn't even know the name of.

Torturing devices.

"Tell me. Are you a smart girl?" He asked. His voice was deep and rough.

Diana kept her mouth shut.

"You have a man in front of you who can hurt you in any way possible, and you choose not to answer his questions? You are dumb." He growled.

"No. I am not. If I was going to say anything, it would probably be the fact that you are clearly new to this. You haven't tortured anyone before. And I would bet that we are being watched right now. And that based on how you deal with this, you get a place in their mafia." Diana said.

He immediately looked panicked.

"You're bluffing." He said.

"Maybe I was. Maybe I wasn't. But your face revealed it all." Diana replied smirking.

But it was obvious. He had really soft palms. He didn't even look like a threat. He looked like a college boy lost in the biology lab.

He glared at her. "Maybe I haven't done it before. But don't for one second think that I can't." He growled.

Diana gulped. That was true. I mean you don't need to know much to hurt a person.

"Now." He said picking up a pocket knife. "What's your name?"

"Fox."

"Your real name." He pressed.

"Emeraude" Diana replied gritting her teeth.

"Where is Diana?"

"I don't know."

"I ASKED YOU WHERE SHE IS!" He yelled.

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"Alright, you little bitch. You want to do this. Then fine." He took the pocket knife and stabbed it into Diana's left thigh.

Diana yelled out in pain. But surprisingly tears didn't roll down her face.

"ANSWER!"

"I don't know, dickhead." Diana replied. Her voice didn't crack or anything.

"I know you know everything. There is a reason they call you the fox."

Diana didn't say anything.

He swung his fist at her. The minute his fist hit her jaw, she got a metallic taste in her mouth.

Blood.

He was going to punch again when the door slammed open.

"DO NOT TOUCH HER." viper growled entering.

"Get out of here. You're not in charge." He replied back.

Viper held his shirt from the collar with one hand and punched him hard, with the other.

He fell down and didn't get up.

"Nice right hook." Diana croaked.

"Why can't you just answer." He said. "Where is Diana?"

"I don't know," Diana replied.

He sighed.

"What. You thought good cop bad cop was going to work on me?" Diana asked.

"You thought that was planned?" He growled. He was actually pissed now.

He placed his hands on the arms of the chair and leaned in.

"Listen, you little bitch. This girl, Diana, she is my betrothed. No one is going to hurt her while I'm around." He whispered.

He backed away. "Now where is she."

"I'm not lying. I have no Idea where that girl is. Neither of us do. Even gunner doesn't know. Only our boss does." Diana replied.

She must've sounded convincing, cause he just nodded his head.

"Oh and one more thing. I've lost a lot of blood." She said looking at her thigh. "I'm starting to lose conscious."

"I'll get the doctor to check up on you." He replied.

Just then the door banged open.

And an elderly man opened the door.
Diana was glad she was sitting down, cause if she wasn't, she definitely would have fallen down.

Because right before she lost consciousness, she recognised the man.

He was the one from her dream.

The one that killed her mom.

There you go. Another one.
I hope you enjoy it. Let me know your thoughts.
Don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 9.7K 31
Alora Imari has the face of an angel, but the body of a vixen. She's feared by all. Her and her elder brother, Giovanni Imari, were passed down the f...
2.4K 149 33
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...
475 76 21
Vanessa is a typical 18 year old girl, she goes to school and maintains a balanced life, her family struggles to make ends meet but that doesn't stop...
451K 20.3K 47
= a wattpad featured story (14102017) = After she was kidnapped to a foreign land, Devora Evans found herself rescued by a questionable team claiming...