Wilted

De Tashaaa_01

Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's bee... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 22

72.5K 2K 227
De Tashaaa_01

My dad and Noah have been in Noah's office for the past hour talking about who knows what while I decided to make some food.

After placing the last plate of food on the dining table, I went upstairs to tell them the food was done.
I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before entering.

My father was sitting on the office chair while Noah sat on his chair behind the desk, opposite to my dad.
My dad had an intense look on his face and his lips were set in a firm line. Noah's face was slightly pale and his lips were turned down into a frown.

"Everything ok here?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at the two.
"Perfectly fine darling. Just having a man-to-man talk, weren't we Noah?" My father replied and turned to Noah.
"Y-yes sir" Noah nodded instantly as he avoided his gaze by looking down.

"I hope you haven't scared my mate dad" I said sternly as I crossed my arms over my chest.
"I was only talking to him darling. Nothing to worry about" he smiled.

I hummed and walked over to Noah and set a comforting hand on his shoulder. His tense frame instantly relaxed at my touch. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Well there's food ready so let's go eat" I smiled and we all went downstairs.

"He gave you the 'don't you dare hurt my daughter or I'll kill you' talk didn't he?" I asked Noah through of link.
"Yes. Your dad is scary when he's threatening you" he mumbled back in reply. I chuckle and shook my head as we entered the dining room.

We made small conversation as we ate, my father mainly asking about myself.
"That was lovely darling. I'm feeling quite tired so I'll see you in the morning" my dad smiled and kissed my head.
"Night dad" I replied with a smile and he smiled back then left the room.

I heard Noah leave out a relieved sigh and I couldn't help but laugh.
"What? He's intimidating" Noah grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"He's the King of Vampires Noah. Of course he's going to be intimidating" I giggled and stood up, taking the plates into the kitchen.

He huffed in reply as he followed behind me. I began washing the dishes and his arms wrapped around my waist with his head resting on my shoulder.
I couldn't hold back my wide smile that spread through my lips.

This felt so right. I felt complete in this moment and I felt happy.

"Can I practice my powers and train again" I asked after the dishes were put away.
He nodded and led us through his territory until we reached the clearing.

"Powers or training first?" He asked.
"Training" I replied and he nodded.

We got into our fighting stances and began sparing. Every now and then he'd stop to point out mistakes or improvements I could make to my fighting and defending.

I took in everything and applied it when we began again.
I saw his fist coming towards my face from the corner of my eye and quickly grabbing his fist in my hand.

"Your reflexes are getting better" he chuckled as he removed his fist from my hand. I smiled proudly but froze when I heard something in the distance.

I snapped my head to the left and saw Noah look at me curiously.
"Can't you hear it?" I asked. He shook his head and frowned in concentration, listening for what I could hear.

I could smell the familiar rotting scent coming closer.
"Noah it's rogues" I informed him as I kept my gaze locked on where the noise was coming from.

"I can't sense anythi-" he mumbled frustratingly but his eyes suddenly widened, "I can smell them now."
I nodded and began walking towards the noise. Noah quickly caught up to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me behind him.

I rolled my eyes but smiled. The moon was rising and was our only source of light as we made our way through the trees toward the rogue.
I realised that we weren't that far from the pack house, maybe 15 minutes out from it and it made me feel uneasy.

"How did a rogue get this close to the pack house?" I asked him.
"No idea but when we get back, I'm fixing the boarder patrols" he replied, anger laced his tone. I squeezed his hand and felt his body relax slightly.

I suddenly heard a scream and let go of Noah's hand then began running towards where the scream came from. I heard Noah following close behind but didn't wait for him to catch up.

I heard the scream again but closer and saw a small boy running through the trees. I ran towards him and saw a rogue chasing him.

I let out a furious growl and pushed my legs to move faster. I reached the boy and scooped him up in my arms. He relaxed when he saw who I was and began crying into my shoulder.

"Why are you on my territory?" I spat angrily towards the rogue who stopped. He shifted to his human form but I paid no mind to the fact he was naked.

"Luna Lillian I presume?" He smirked as he stepped forward. I growled but held my place.
"Why are you here and attacking one of my pack members?" I growled as I held the young boy closer.

"Oh I've heard many things about you young Luna" he grinned, completely ignoring my question, "my Alpha has requested your capture so don't think I'll be the last rogue entering your territory" he chuckled and walked towards me.

"Leave now while you still can" I snarled as I heard the boy whimper.
"I can't do that" he smirked then lunged towards me.

On instinct, my hand shot out and a powerful gust of wind collided with the rogue. He flew backwards and crashed into a tree, knocking him unconscious.

"Lily! There you are. I lost you when you ran off" Noah yelled but froze when he saw the scene in front of him.
He growled when he saw the rogue and mind-linked someone.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" I asked the young boy softly who was still in my arms.
"Yes Luna. Thank you for saving me" he replied when he removed his head from my neck.
"It's alright. Now what were you doing in the woods by yourself?" I asked with a frown.
"I wasn't alone. I was playing hide and seek with the other kids but I guess I wandered to far" he whimpered and his eyes began tearing up again.

"It's alright, just be careful next time little one" I soothed as I rubbed his back comfortingly.
He nodded and rested his head back on my shoulder. I turned to Noah who was watching us with a soft smile on his face. I furrowed my eyes in question to him.

"You'll be a great mother" he mumbled softly as he gazed at me and the boy in my arms. I blushed and smiled shyly at him.
I heard someone behind me and I quickly turned around and saw a group of 10 warriors. One picked up the unconscious rogue and carried him off while the others began searching the territory for anymore rogues.

"Lets go home. His mother must be worried" Noah said as he looked at the boy in my arms. I nodded in reply and intertwined our hands as we walked back to the pack house.

"Peter!" A voice exclaimed when we reached the pack house and I saw a women run towards us. I assumed it was the young boys mother and smiled at her.

"Peter I was so worried" she cried as she took him into her arms when I passed him to her.
"I'm sorry momma" Peter frowned and snuggled into his mother's shoulder.

"We found him in the forest being chased by a rogue but don't worry we have the rogue in the cells" I informed her with a comforting smile.
"Thank you for saving my son Luna" she cried as she hugged me with the one arm that wasn't holding her son.

"It's no problem. Now you'll be more careful from now on won't you Peter?" I smiled.
"Yes Luna. Thank you again" he smiled a wide dimpled smile and my heart melted at how cute his was.

We said our goodbyes and watched as the mother and son entered the pack house.
"You truly are an amazing Luna" Noah told me as we began our walk home. I shrugged with a content smile on my face and leaned into his side.

"I'm going for a shower" I announced once we entered our house then went upstairs to our room. I quickly stripped down and hopped into the warm shower.
After finishing, I wrapped a towel around myself and began drying my hair.

I cursed mentally when I noticed I forgot to bring clean clothes. I peeked open the bathroom door and saw Noah laying on the bed with his eyes closed.
I quietly tipped toed towards the closet.

I heard a growl and froze. I slowly spun on my heel and saw Noah watching me with dark eyes; his eyes flashing between his own and his wolf's.

"Where's your clothes?" He asked hoarsely.
"I-I uhm forgot to get some before my shower" I stuttered.

My grip tightened on my towel as he stood up from the bed and began walking towards me, his eyes dark with lust and his jaw was tense.

"Have you any idea how hard it is to control my wolf from taking over and mating with you right now?" he whispered in my ear. I shivered as his breath tickled my ear.
"N-no" I choked out as my knees began to wobble.

"Well it's damn hard" he muttered as he rested his hands on my hips, his thumbs caressing the towel covered skin.
I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck for support. I looked up and locked eyes with his.

His eyes filled with many different emotions, love and lust being the most prominent.
Without warning his lips smashed onto mine which made me moan. He growled and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and pushing me against the wall.

The kiss was the most intense one we've shared and became even more intense when he forcefully shoved his tongue into my mouth making me moan loudly. He groaned as I tugged at his hair. One of his hands was clasped around my thigh while the other held my bum to kept me up.

He pulled away from my lips and began kissing his way to my neck. I was a panting mess and I could feel his 'friend' poking my thigh which made me let out a breathy moan.
He growled at the sound and nipped my neck making me gasp in pleasure.

I moaned as he continued leaving trails of love bites along my neck. He reached a certain spot on my neck and it caused my grip on his hair to tighten. I let out a shaky breath as he nipped at the area.

I felt something sharp poke at the skin making me gasp. He pulled away from my neck and looked at me.
His breathing was as heavy as mine and I'm pretty sure he was as aroused as I was.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" he began but I smash my lips onto his. He groaned but I pulled away again.
"Mark me" I whispered against his lips. His eyes widened in shock but I shushed him before his could speak.

"I'm ready Noah. Mark me" I told him as I teasingly brushed my lips against his. His eyes darkened and he smashed his lips onto mine before I could blink.

I closed my eyes and melted into his touch. He began trailing kisses back down my neck and kissing and licking the spot where he'll mark me. I let out a pleasurable moan as I felt his canines brush my skin.

"Are you sure Lillian?" He asked again as he kissed my neck.
"Yes" I breathed out and without wasting another second his canines punctured my neck.

I gasp at the pain but quickly moaned out in pleasure as sparks and tingles erupted throughout my body. My brain turned to mush as he retracted his teeth a few minutes later and licked the mark to heal it.

I sighed and closed my eyes as I rested my head in his neck. He walked us to the bed and sat me down. He removed his shirt and placed it over my head and removed the towel, throwing it across the room.
He pulled back the sheets and we both climbed under them.

He pulled me into his arms and I rested my head on his chest. I let out a sigh of content as he began rubbing soothing circles on my back. I closed my eyes and snuggled further into his warm frame.

"I love you" was the last thing I heard before I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

460K 13.9K 21
After her mom died, her Dad, who blamed her for the death of her mother, started beating her everyday. She's been told that she's a slut, a whore, a...
178K 5K 22
Ashley hasn't exactly had the best life. She's mute, she gets abused by her own pack especially from her own father who is the Alpha and the only per...
25.1K 464 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
26.2K 731 42
Ember Raven escapes her captors after six years of living in a cell. She grew up thinking that she's a natural rogue, not kicked out of a pack, just...