GUSTAKHIYAAN (A Manan Story)

By littledamselintown

(Completed) Ever thought of cousins being possessive,being passionate towards each other?No? Then peep into t... More

prologue
Characters
ONE
ATTENTION PLEASE !
TWO
FOUR
THREE
FIVE
SIX
TEASER
SEVEN
EIGHT
Author Note
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
TEASER
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
Note
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
Bonus Chapter(two)
Bonus Chapter (three)

Bonus Chapter(one)

18.1K 1.1K 167
By littledamselintown

"Manik!Why arent you eating something?"Mami ji asked being concerned seeing Maniks puffed face and a small giggle left my mouth.He turned his scaring eyes at me and i dug my face in the plate,controlling my giggles.

"Mughe nhi khana!"He growled seeing me controlling my laugh and stood up from dining table,pushing the plate a little angrily.

I glanced at him with the corner of my eyes still biting my lips and his nostrils flared more before he stomped off towards our room.

"Manik!" Maa worriedly called him from behind but he was gone.I bursted into guffaws again and the both ladies on dining table shook their heads.

"What happened now?Kis baat pe wo gussa hai aur tu use itna has has k jala rahi hai?" Maa aaked sternly and i palmed my mouth before muttering,"Nothing maa!"

ab ye kese btaon maa k aap k ladle ki sari rang birangi chaddiyan phenk di maine isliye itna mun phula hua hai uska!

The thought itself made me laugh again and Maa and mami ji exchanged looks while sighing.

"I'm done maa!Main sone jati hn!"Wiping my lips from napkin i stood up from dining chair and looked at them.

"No Nandani!Eat a little more beta!"Mami ji spoke softly but i scrunched my nose,shaking my head at her cutely.

She sighed before smiling and i made my way to my room.

Dad was out for a business dinner and Di had gone to America as two months back just after one week of my wedding jiju came to take her with him.

I entered into the room and again a giggle left my mouth seeing Manik's ballooned face.He was sitting on bed with his legs stretched forward and arms wrapped around his chest,all gloomy.

He glared at me hearing my giggle and i pursed my lips before keeping my forefinger on them.

"Ye tumne acha nhi kiya!"He gritted and i widened my eyes at him.

"No gussa!You've promised!"I showed him my finger and he twisted his lips on either sides annoyingly.

Aww my cute hubby!

Walking towards cupboard i fished out my black satin nightie which barely covered my thighs,thin two straps over my shoulders would always gave a deep view of my cleavage.One of Manik's favourite nightie of mine.

Till how much time you'll stay angry with me ill see!

Smirking at my thoughts and glancing lastly at my forlorn husband i went into the washroom and got changed.

Ab dekhte hain Mr.Malhotra kese control karte hain!

Rolling tongue in my cheek i stepped out of the washroom only to frown.The lights of the room were switched off and Manik was asleep or pretending to be asleep.

Fisting my palms angrily i walked towards him when suddenly black shade came infront of my eyes making
me stumble on my place.

"Manik!"I purred falling behind but my butts didn't kiss the ground as my saviour was fast enough to save me.

He picked me up in his ams immediately.
"What happened Nandani?Are you hungry?Tumne sahi se khana nhi khaya na!Jab tak main tumhe....."Before he could blabber more in anger i kept my finger on his lips.

"It happens Manik!Pregnancy main kisi kisi ko ziada chakkar ate hain!Hota hai!"I smiled assuringly at him but he gave me a curt glance before making me lay on bed.

Yes i was pregnant, from the very first month of my wedding!And all credit goes to Mr.Pappu! Whenever he wished he would to turn me and start kissing me leaving me wide eyed everytime!Whether its the bath cabinet or bar counter Mr.Pappu left no stones unturned to make love to me!

"Manik where are you going?"I frowned on finding Manik going out of the room.

"To bring milk for you!"He spoke sternly leaving no chances for me to deny.

I nodded with a bad face and he went out.

No wonder Since i was pregnant Manik had turned extremely possessive for me!Making me have healthy meals,taking me to a morning stroll,counting on my medicines have became his habits!

"Lou!Piyo ise!"From nowhere Manik came into the room and slammed the glass in my hand making me totter for a second.

I eyed the white thick liquid with a weird face and Manik stated,"Neither I'm sleeping nor you are going to sleep before having this milk!So comeon be fast!" He looked hell serious and denying him won't be a good decision,i know.

Bhagwaan ji help karna!

I pinched my nose and gulped down the milk in two sips.

"Uhuuu Uhhhuuu!"I coughed trying to break Maniks ogling session at my cleavage.

He battled his lashes awkwardly and i spoke,"Pee liya!" with a triumphant smile to which he shrugged.

I kept the empty glass of milk on our side table and he went to switch off lights without giving me an appreciating smile.

Huhh! Pregnant Monster!

Laying on bed i waited for him but he didnt come instead he laid on the couch,keeping his head on armrest he closed his eyes.

Maine sirf iski chaddiyan phenki hain aur iske nakhre tou dekho!

At the very moment i remembered that i was clad in one of the most sexiest nighties as told by Manik.

Pushing off the quilt off me i smirked and walked towards my not so sleeping husband.

Very conveniently i climbed over him and he flinched with closed eyes,i felt.

I trickled my finger from his head to his nose and he gulped making me smirk wickedly.

"So you are sleeping! Right Manik?"I whispered going close to his lips and in trance he,"Hmmed!"

I chuckled inwardly.

"Shall i take advantage of you?"I caressed his both cheeks with husk dripping from my tone and he parted his mouth in aticipation.

"All yours!"He whispered desperately.

His arms were about to clutch my waist when I sniggered and moved away from him making him open his eyes with a jerk.

"Kiya hua?Karo na jo kar rahi thi!" He requested hoarsely yet cutely with wide eyes.

"Tum tou gussa the na mughse!"I made an extremely innocent face while playing with my fingers sadly.

"Nh..."He stopped suddenly understanding i was tricking him.

Giving me a menacing glare he stood up from couch and i immediately stepped back,my lips breaking into a giggle.

"Gol-gappi!"He gritted as he found me taking steps behind.

I laughed and he stretched his arm,holding my wrist suddenly.

My giggles died immediately as he smirked jerking me towards him.

"Ab kahan jaogi?"He whispered with a victorious gleam in his eyes and binded my arms behind my back.

"Mmm..manik dekho!"I gulped audibly as he pulled me more into him.

"Kiya?What should i see?Sab kuch tou dekh lia!"He muttered,mischief tinting his tone.

I glared at him understanding his double meaning words and then blushed profusely.

"I love it!"His mischevious vocals turned passionate suddenly.

"What?"I whispered raising my shy eyes up at him.

"Tumhara sharmana!The way you blush on my talks!"He left my one arm and caressed my pink cheek with his knuckles to which i blushed more.

Bending down he picked me up in his arms,our eyes never leaving each other.

He made me lay on bed and he himself laid beside me while stretching his arm asking me to come close to him.

"You know right that i cant control myself after seeing you in this black piece!" He pushed my one strap down,his eyes seeking permission.

"I know thats why i wore it!Love me like you do!"Whispering i sealed his lips with mine and his palm caressed my bare back smoothly.

"I cant get enough of you!"Breaking the kiss he came over me and pulled my both straps down leaving me ultimately bare under him.

"Oh manik!"I moaned caressing his hair furiously as he showered painful yet beautiful kisses all over my neck.

"How's my junior doing inside?"Coming down to my tummy which had a small bump he kissed it and i smiled.

"Great! Even im enjoying alot outside!"He pasted his ear at my tummy and then chuckled while i slapped his shoulder making his chuckle turn into giggle.

"My child!"He again pressed his lips there,where he imagined his child to be.

A tear escaped from my eye remembering my first child and Manik looked up at me.His eyes scratchy.

"I promise!I wont let anything happen to our child!Ek ko kho chuka hn dusre par ek kharoch bhi nhi aane dunga!I promise!"He looked in my eyes and finding my eyes teary he came up to wipe them with his lips.

"Sssshhh!Do you believe me?" After kissing my wet lashes he moved back and i opened my teary eyes.

I bobbed my head meekly and he smiled,"Apni jaan de dunga lekin hamare bache ko kuch nhi hone dunga!" His words full of sincerity fluttered my deceased heart and i caressd his stubbled cheek before pecking his lips.

.......

Next Morning 8:00 am.

"Manik sahab uth gaye?"Mama ji muttered while having omelette and Mami ji spared a stern look at him.Understanding the sarcasm in his tone i stated softly,"He is taking shower!"

"Nandani you guys didn't go out for morning walk?" Maa who came out from kitchen with cereal bowl,questioned.

Her question made me blush as it made me remember our lovely night.

"Nhi maa!Wo mujhe bohot thakan ho rahi thi isliye maine Manik ko mana kar diya!" Though i spoke truth but it came out as a nonchalant reason.Before she could give me any reply in return maniks shrieked boomed in the mansion.

"Nandani!"

I stood up from chair hurriedly.

"Nandani!"He yelled again.

"Aaa rahi hn!"I shouted back while taking long strides towards our room when mami ji yelled from behind,
"Be careful!"

"What happened?"I questioned as soon as i entered into the room closing the door behind.

He dangled his tie infront and i closed my eyes sinking a shallow breath.

"Tumhe tie bandhni aati hai Manik!"Taking tie from him i stepped onto his toes and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Biwi jaan k hote hue main kyon karoon ye sab!"He whispered getting close to my lips when i slapped his chest."Hmm no advantage!"I glared at him with my pink cheeks and he chuckled sadly.

"Sahi kehte hain bhai shadi ka laddoo jo khaye wo bhi pachtaye aur jo na khaye wo bhi pachtaye!" He spoke glumly and i slapped his shoulder chuckling making him chuckle too.

"Hmm done!"I dusted off his shoulder after tying his tie neatly.

I tried stepping down but couldn't as his arms were wrapped around my waist.

I raised my brows at him and he pouted before pulling me in his arms.

"I dont want to go!Not now atleast!"He hugged me tighter, snoozing his face in my hair.

"Sirf do din hi tou hain!Kese guzar jayenge pta bhi nhi chalega!"Wrapping my arms around him i pecked his shoulder.

"Tumhare baghair ab nhi reh paonga!"He buried his face more in my hair and I removed his arms from my waist before stepping down from his feet.

"I want you to reach heights Manik!Give me reasons to say that im lucky for you!"I tried to fill in some motivation in him while helping him in wearing his black jacket and made him hold his travelling briefcase.

He smiled,
"You both are lucky for me!Im the most luckiest person in this world to have you both!" Clutching my hand he pulled me infront and kissed my forehead.

"Take care!I'll try to wrap up my work as fast as i can!"

I nodded at him and he kissed my lips softly.

"Aur tu,tu bhi dhyaan rakhna, apna bhi aur meri wali ka bhi!"Bending down he kissed my tummy and I chortled at his choice of words.

..........

"Hye!" Post lunch i was reading one of my novels when my phone beeped with a message from some unknown number.

I scrutinized my eyes at the number trying to remember if it belongs to somebody known when another message came.

"How are you Nandani?"My eyes widened at the mention of my name.That means the sender is not some stranger,he knows me.

"Who's there?"Keeping the book aside I messaged.

"Your friend!Armaan!" The message shook me.
I again glanced at the number and realisation dawn upon me that he's contacting me through another number as Manik had blocked him on all applications on my phone.

"Can we meet?For one last time!Please!" Another message and i bit my lower lip in anxiety before switching off my cell.

If Manik will come to know that Armaan has tried contacting me he'll burst out!

Shaking my head in worry i kept my phone beside my pillow before laying down on bed.

I was feeling so drowsy that i couldnt help but fall into a deep slumber.

........

After two hours.

"Nandani!Nandani!"Someone was tapping my cheek softly.

I squinted my eyes feeling irritated.

"Nandani!"That somebody again tapped my cheek and i opened my sleepy eyes.

"Mom let me sleep na!" I whined turning on other side.

"Manik ka phone aa raha hai Nandani!" She held my arm angrily and i sat on bed with a jerk.

I looked at mom with wide eyes and she gestured me towards her cell where it was showing Manik was on line.

"Hmm talk to him!Kab se pareshaan ho raha hai wo!"She thumped her cell in my hand before leaving the room and i swallowed looking at the screen.

"Hello!"I greeted feebly.My eyes squeezed into thin line as i heard raspy breaths from other side.

"Where the fuck is your phone God damn it?"He shouted and i moved the cell away from my ear in reflex of his high pitch.

Hurriedly i grasped my phone and bit my tongue remembering i had switched it off.

50 missed calls!Hey Bhagwaan!

"Hello!"Placing mom's cell against my ear I spoke hastily.

"Im calling you since half an hour where the hell were you Nandani and why you've kept your phone switched off?" He scoffed and I flinched at his tone.

"Wo i was sleeping!"I mumbled.

"Slee...Do you even know how worried i was!Andaza bhi hai tumhe?" He looked so serious and i felt so useless at the moment.

From nowhere tears sprouted in my eyes and i started crying.

"Dont tell me you are crying now!"He snapped hearing my sniff and i started crying loudly.

"Nandani!"He must be feeling weird.

"Tum bohot bure ho Manik!You are very bad!"I cried in a childish tone and disconnected the line without waiting for his reply.

He called me again but i threw phone on bed and laid on my tummy,burying my face in pillow i continued crying.

"Arey Nandani!"Mom who must have arrived to take her phone back gasped in astonishment.

"Nandani!Kiya hua beta?" She sat beside me and caressed my hair.

"Mom I hate Manik!Mughe nhi rehna uske sath!Har waqt bas dant'ta hi rehta hai!"I complained throwing my head in her laps and her lips widened into a smile.

"Tou tu use itna pareshaan bhi tou karti hai!"She caressed my hair but i shook my head, "Bas maa!Ive decided i won't live with him anymore!"I wiped my tears and stood up from bed hurriedly.

"Nandani listen to me!" Before she could make me something understand
i left the room and went upstairs.

Monster Manik!I won't live with you anymore!

Shutting the door behind me i meandered in the room while huffing like a breathless lioness.

.........

Following night 10:00 pm.

I glanced at my silent cell once again.

Dekha dobara ek phone nhi kiya us Pregnant Monster ne! Main bhi baat nhi karungi us se!

Being determined i pushed my cell in my jeans pocket and switched off the lights of room before laying on bed.

I was about to close my eyes when suddenly my room door was slammed open making me bounce on bed in fear.

"Kkkon hai?"I stammered sitting up on bed.

My eyes widened in fear as i noticed long steps in my direction.

Before i could even shout he picked me up in his arms. "Aaaaaaaahhhh Bachao!"I shouted on the top of my voice while dangling my legs back and forth.

"Shutup!" I opened my eyes recognizing the voice.

"Manik tum!"I spatted on his face as he took me out of the room where lights were still on.

He gave me a stern look before stating,
"Haan main!"

"Tum tou kal aane wale the na!"I asked being baffled and he rolled his eyes.

"Tumhare hote hue kuch normal bhi ho sakta hai meri zindagi main!"He smiled tightly at me and i narrowed my eyes at him.

"Abnormal tou tum ho!"I jeered at him angrily and he glowered at me before pushing off the room door and entering in.

"Main yahan tumhare sath nhi rahungi!"I squealed as soon as he threw me on bed and i realized where i was taken.

Unknowingly my eyes caught a chocolate basket with a teddybear kept on couch.

Manik went to lock the room and i ran to fetch teddybear and basket.

"Wow!Its so cute!"Picking up the white teddy bear i fondled with its fluffy sculpture.A continuous grin attached on my lips.

My grin widened more as i realised who has bought me this.

Keeping the teddybear again on couch i turned with sheepish eyes.

Manik who was staring at me with a loving smile immediately plastered an emotionless face.

I smiled moving towards him and noticing it he pushed his palms in his pants pockets,rolling tongue down in his chin he continued to look here and there.

"Thankyou!"I spoke softly but he didnt answer me.

"Manik!"I nagged holding his arm but still he didn't look at me.

"Jao!Main tou bohot bura hn na!Tumhe tou nhi rehna na mere sath!" He faked a sniff,still his face on other side.

"Oh Manik!I love you!"Gleefully i climbed on him and he stumbled before hugging me back.

"Yeah i know how much you love me!" He spoke sadly and i bit his chest.

"Ouch!"He shrieked and looked down amidst the hug.

"Chup ho rahe ho Manik Malhotra?"I spoke sternly hiding my smile and he looked in my eyes for a moment before smiling.

"Meri gol-gappi!"He dashed his forehead with mine and pulled me happily in his arms.

This was us.We fight,we cry but atlast we were together.Humesha!

......

New Wanderer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.7K 50
Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, yet Beautiful! Dive into this romantic sa...
431K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
30.5K 3K 17
Falling in love is one of the most beautiful feelings in this world. Other hand opposite side of love is the most hurtful feeling in this world. Two...
114K 10.7K 18
Once upon a time there was a billionaire,who was being played but is it that easy to play dirty with Mr.Billionaire? Hook up with me in this tale of...