Unexpected One

By Spear_

[BLACKPINK] Kim Jisoo X Jennie Kim More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 8

5.4K 275 28
By Spear_

Jisoo

"Wow is right. You guys are living in already. I didn't know you get along easily." Lisa chuckled while lifting the box out of the car trunk.

"It's what you called making a friendship Manoban. Didn't heard about that?" Jennie roll her eyes carrying the box inside the building.

"Aish! She's really grumpy." Lisa scoff. "Be ready for her moody attitude." She whisper to me.

"You bet." I chuckled and follow them with two boxes on my arm.

"Stop running!" Jennie yelled when we enter her unit.

"How can I!? Dalgom and Kuma is chasing meeee!" Lisa whined while running around.

"You're so funny!" I laugh. "Go on dalgome, bite her!" I commanded still laughing.

"You're so mean! I'm gonna throw your dog on the hill!" She shouts.

"Oh please." I motion my hand. "As if you can touch him." I smirk.

"Kuma, come here." Jennie calls her dog which immediately obeyed her. "Good boy." She smile petting Kuma.

"Dalgome!" I called too. "Keep chasing her!" I burst out laughing when Lisa glared at me.

Chaeyoung just shake her head while smiling.

"You're bullying her again Jisoo." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"I am not!" I say waving my hands. "It's dalgome who's bullying her." I smile innocently.
...

After fixing my stuffs, we all flopped into the couch.

"Wow. I never felt this tired before." Chaeyoung says.

"Yeah? I get you tired on the be--aww!" Lisa groan when Jennie chuck a pillow into her face.

"Please Lisa." Jennie growl like she was so done about Lisa.

"I'm hungry. Let's buy something to eat." I say looking into Lisa.

She averted her eyes at me and hug Chaeyoung. "I'm too lazy to go outside Jisoo."

"Come on." I pout and tug the hem of her shirt.

"Aish! Stop tugging my shirt." She smack my hand.

"I'll go with you." Jennie says standing up.

"Yes!" I fist bump my hand on the air. "Finally, I'm getting something to eat." I cheer.

"Okay, byee." Lisa says lazily.

"No sex on my place!" Jennie shouts before we're out of the door.

She walk a bit faster than me so I was just staring at her back. Her long hair flawlessly swaying on her back. Her small yet curvy waist, and her ass. Omygod! I'm checking her out!

Before I could imagine anything, I jog to walk on her side.

"Jennie?" I call.

"Hmm?" She hums like she's too lazy to answer me.

"Can I have my room later?" I asks.

"Sure." She punch the elevator button and stand beside me.

"Okay." I nod. "But is it really okay if my dog is running around your place?" I asks leaning on the wall, we're just the two who's inside here.

"Yes, I have a dog too. So it's not a problem." She shrug.

"Oh. How about my--"

"Jisoo." She cut me off a bit annoyed. "No more questions, everything is good and okay. You can live in my unit as long as you want, okay?"

"O-okay."

"Good." She nod and cross her arms.

She's being grumpy again. I'm just asking, pfft.

The elevator chimed and the door open on the 11th floor. I felt my body cold when Xie enters. Our eyes met for a seconds, but she look away first. I sigh sadly, even looking into my eyes she can't handle it.

She stood beside Jennie after punching the button. I tilted my head and look over to her. She's just staring at the door blankly. Does she miss me too?

My gaze shifted to Jennie and see her expression became more pissed than earlier.  When we reached the basement, she quickly step out of the elevator. Leaving me behind.

"Wait up!" I call but she just ignore me and bust the car door open.

"Jisoo." I turn around and see Xie holding my left arm.

"Y-yes?"

I gasps in surprise when she pull me in for a hug.

"I miss you." She whisper hugging me tightly.

I felt my heart melted upon hearing it. I smile weakly and hug her back.

"I miss you too Xie." I say kissing the side of her head.

I miss her being with me again. Our little moment was soon interrupted by the sound of long beeping sound of Jennie's car.

I still want to feel her in my arms but I need to go. I don't want to face the wrath of Jennie Kim. I pull away from our hug and give her a small smile.

"See you around?" I say.

"Yeah, see you." She smile and nod.

Another long beep echoed on the basement so I quickly turn around and walk towards Jennie's car with a bright smile.

I hop in and noticed that Jennie is so quiet. I'm expecting her to rant on me because I let her wait, but she's just emotionless and cold.

I inhale and exhale while locking my seatbelt. The whole ride, she's just quiet. And it's way more strange rather than her being so grumpy everyday. As soon as we reached our destination, she get out with even waiting for me.

I huff and undo my seatbelt. I was about to follow her inside the store but I halt when my eyes caught the store beside where she went it. I smile widely when it's an ice cream shop. Maybe I should offer ice cream so that her temper will low down.

"Good day ma'am." The crew greeted me with a smile.

I nod and smile too. "Can you give me a gallon of milk ice cream?" I asks politely.

For sure Jennie will like this. I still remember that she likes milk so much.

"Here you go." She smile handing me the ice cream. "Is this for your little sister or brother?" She asks as I hand her the money.

"Hmm, nope. It's for my grumpy friend." I whisper and we both giggled.

Carrying the ice cream with my right hand, I squint my eyes when I saw Jennie being pinned on her car. A guy kissing her and she looks like enjoying it. I just out for a moment and she find a stranger to flirt with!? Wow! I think she don't need a cold ice cream to cool down, but a person who can add hotness on her.

I scrunched my nose in annoyance and marched towards their direction.

"Excuse me!" I hissed gaining their attention.

"Jisoo!" Jennie abruptly push the guy.

"Taehyung?" I narrow my eyes at him. He look surprised as his skin became more paler when he sees me.

"J-jisoo." He stammer.

"Let's go." Jennie hold my hand but I rufuse.

"You don't need to touch me." I say coldly before entering her car.

She talked to Taehyung for a second before following me inside the car. I grip the ice cream on my hand and I don't why I feel so pissed off right now. Jennie silently drive and I can feel the atmoshpere being strangely not good.

"Jisoo, what you see earlier was--" She started but I cut her off.

"I don't care about your fussy businesses Jennie." I dismissed looking outside the window.

"Okay." She replied weakly.
...

"Yes! Foods!" Lisa cheers when we enter the unit.

She approached Jennie and help her to carry the food.

"Jisoo? Aren't you gonna eat?" Chaeyoung asks when she notice me walking towards the direction of my room here.

"Later." I answer dryly before entering the room.

I want to hit my head on the wall right now. Why am I being affected if I saw Jennie kissing someone? Maybe it's because she kissed me too and she's acting like it's nothing. Like it was just a game for her. That whoever falls into her charm, she'll get it and dump when someone new caught her attention. Now I'm wondering if she's a playgirl.
...

Next morning came and I woke up with Chaeyoung and Lisa cuddle up with me. Why are they here? I slowly get up for them not to wake up.

I chuckled when Chaeyoung moves and her head already on the edge of the bed.

"How can you sleep like this?" I say fixing her to the side of Lisa, who immediately wrap her arm around Chaeyoung's body.

I stare at them and admire their relationship. No matter how annoying Lisa is, she still find a girl like Chaeyoung who loves her so much. I get the blanket and cover them before going to the bathroom.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I call dalgome to follow me outside so that I can feed him.

"Come here buddy." He complies and dig into his food. Then I saw Kuma watching dalgome eat.

"Are you hungry too?" I talk to him. He just let his tongue out cutely.

I smile filling his bowl with foods.

"Where is your owner? Still sleeping?" I say petting him.

I stood up and look around the kitchen. There all still asleep and I'm feeling hungry. I'll cook our breakfast then. My eyes darted on the apron but I ignore it and just roll up the sleeves of my sweater and tied my hair into a messy bun.

The weather is cold right now, dumplings sounds good. And maybe some pancake and hot choco.

While boiling the dumplings, I fry the pancakes. Checking the dumplings moment after moment if it's finally cooked. When the pancakes are done, I open the fridge and pick out the fresh fruits and a green pepper for Chaeyoung.

"Wow. What's gotten into you?" Lisa asks walking inside the kitchen.

"I smell something good." Chaeyoung sniffs behind Lisa.

"Chef Jisoo is on the kitchen." I shrug with a smile. "You guys want hot choco or nah?" I asks.

"Me! I want hot choco!" Lisa say excitedly while having a seat.

"Okay, then." I nod.

"You look like you're ready to be wife up." Chaeyoung giggles.

"Oh sure, but not now." I laugh serving g the hot choco.

Jennie walks in with still half closed eyes.

"Did you comb your hair Jennie?" Lisa asks

"Shut up Lisa." She growled and take a seat across Lisa and Chaeyoung.

Suddenly her eyes light up when she sees the dumpling in front of her.

"Who cooked this? It taste so good." She compliment tasting it.

"I did." I say sitting beside her.

She hum in happiness with her mouth full with dumpling. I smile a bit when her cheeks puff a bit and it looks so cute and fluffy. She's like a kid eating her favorite food for the first time.
...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 653 22
Jensoo oneshots. Just random short stories about Jennie and Jisoo. Thanks for reading my story!
1.1M 33.7K 48
LISA G!P Lisa falls in love with a poor girl from the village named Jennie Kim. [COMPLETED]
101K 3.9K 24
Jisoo is falling out of love with Jennie whilst Jennie is falling deeply in love with Jisoo. A/N: my first ff! Sorry for my typos and grammatical er...
125K 5.1K 32
Hi All. This is based from my Fanfic in asianfanfics. I wrote something for SooFany coz I was a fan of them before. So remaking this for JenSoo :)