Chapter 6

Jisoo

"I could have kiss you more if you didn't cut my lips." She groan before walking away.

She left me dumbfounded. I calm myself and grab the medicine kit.

I was walking on the hallway when I heard a giggling sound. I'm heading to the infirmary, to get back Chaeyoung's kit. I was about to ignore the noise but I halt my trance when I heard Jennie's name.

"So, are you free tonight?" I heard the guys says.

I step backward and peek my head to see two person. Jennie's was leaning on the wall, while the guy is in front of her. His elbow resting on the side of Jennie's head. I narrow my eyes and grip the handle of the kit because of their closeness.

"Yeah." Jennie answers.

Are they flirting!?

The guy let out a laugh and was about kiss Jennie, but Jennie push him away slowly.

"Later." She whisper before walking away. Leaving the guy watching her leave with desire in his eyes.

My mouth agape and squint my eyes while marching towards the him.

"Hey." I call.

He turn around and it was Taehyung.

"Hey Jisoo." He smiles.

"Are you flirting with Jennie?" I asks bluntly.

"Oh." He laughs, a bit surprised on my question. "Well, sort of." He shrug still smiling.

"Yeah?" I raise my brow and in a swift, I was grabbing his collar. Strangling and pinning him on the wall as his feet lift a bit because of the force.

"W-what are y-you d-doing!?" He grunts struggling on my hold.

"What do you think?" I asks mockingly as I grip his collar harder. "You know...Jennie is off limit. So back off!" I shot him a sharp glare.

He nod eagerly as he cough on my hold. I drop him down on the ground, coughing hard and loosening his collar.

"Good." I smile sweetly before leaving him alone.
...

It was a boring night and I'm so hungry. I walk over to the kitchen and gasps when I open the fridge. There is none except cold water.

"Aish! Why now." I whined and go back to my room. Wearing my hoodie and grabbing my wallet and phone. I jog getting out of my unit.

I'm humming a song while driving towards the store. Entering the store, my eyes roam on the aisles of foods. I pick anything that pass to my likes. Shooting it on my cart. While picking stuff, I notice a guy subtly following me. He's a bit suspicious. I look at him and he quickly pretends to look on the stuffs displaying on the aisle.

I look into my cart and notice that I still didn't pick coffee pudding. I'm craving for it. I push my cart towards the another section, ignoring the guy who's closely following me. Once I get coffee pudding, I line on the cashier and notice that he's still following me.

I don't have any weapons, this guy. I pay the bill and quickly exit the store. He was fast and see me walking away. Gladly, kids run in front of him. Giving me enough gap to escape from him. I enter my car and throw the foods on the backseat before stepping the gas with a speed.

Right when I'm relief that I already escape from him, a sound of gun echoed. I cursed when he's just right behind my car, riding a motorbike with speed. I swirl the steering wheel, turning to the other route. I can't let him know where I'm living. It's hard finding new place for hiding.