Chapter 33

Jisoo

"Now...I made them see that you are mine." I smile when we pull apart from the kiss.

"Yeah, that you forgot we are still here. Witnessing the two of you shoving each others tongue in your throat." Lisa commented.

"Oh! You're here! I thought it's a strange fish standing nearby." Jennie annoys her.

I cover my mouth to hold back my laughter when Lisa crosses her arms in a most childish way.

"Jennie!" She whined and splashes water to Jennie.

"Hey! No splashing to my girl!" I laugh and splashes water back at her. Sadly, the innocent Chaeyoubg got hit by it. "Opps! Sorry Chaeyoung ah." I made a peace sign.

"Yah Jisoo! My eyes!" She yelled while rubbing her eyes.

"Let me see." Lisa cup Chaeyoung's face to check her eyes. "It's red!" She huffs and face us.

"Uh oh! Run Jendeuk!" I shout.

"We can't run fast here!" Jennie says but run she ran anyway.

"Get back here! I'll revenge my Chipmunk!" Lisa shouts while chasing us.

"Chaeyoung, why did you let your fish wander in the sea!?" I laugh hard when it annoy Lisa more.

"I am not a fish!" She screamed and dive into the water.

"Where did she go?" Jennie asks while hiding at my back.

"Finding nemo." I chuckled while looking into the water.

"Ahhhhh!" Jennie screamed before she gets pulled under water.

"Jendeuk! I'll save you!" I say posing like a superhero. "Here I come!"

I breathe air then emerge into the water. Wow. Salty water really hurts my eyes, but I can still manage to see.

"Aww!" I whined under water when I bumped into someone that caused me to drink some of the water.

"Are you okay Chu?" When I pull up, Jennie quickly cup my face. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you under water." She say.

I gave her an ok sign while still coughing.

"Here, drink water." Lisa says then cup a water before putting it closer to my mouth.

I glared at her and swat her hands away.

"I've just drink, accidentally. And I don't know how much germs I swallowed." I say after recovering
...

"Have you seen Jennie?" I asks Lisa when I went out of the shower room without Jennie in the sight.

"Nope." She shrug. "Maybe they're outside, walking around." She added.

"That's good." I said. "We can plan now." I smile pulling her to sit on the bed then locked the door before sitting beside her.

"Are you really sure about this?" She asks.

"Of course! Only asshole can't think Jennie being their wife."

"Well, you're still an asshole." She laugh.

"And so do you." I smirk. "That's why we are best of best friends!"

"True!" We both laugh and give each other a high five.

"So, here's the plan..."
...

The 4 of us are walking in the seashore to find a good spot to relax.

"Over there!" Chaeyoung pointed to the 4 folding chairs in front of an open bar.

We all nod and walks towards to it.