Chapter 32

Jisoo

I planted series of kisses on Jennie's face just to wake her up.

"Baby, wake up. We're here." I whisper.

"Really?" She say, her voice still groggy.

"Yeah, open your eyes." I chuckled.

She gave me her gummy smile that I've scared my life to death that I thought I will never see it again. That nightmare feels so real.

"Pretty." She say quietly and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. "Let's go?"

"Let's go!" I say excitedly. "Maknaes! Up! Up!"

Of course, I bring the two. This trip will not be completed as it is if these two are not with me.

"Wow! We're really here." Lisa says in awe when we get out of the plane.

We just landed on the island of Maldives. We get our lagage and grab a taxi to reach the hotel we will be staying in.

"Look at that!" I say walking into the veranda.

From here, I can see the view of the ocean. The fresh air plus the view results into an amazing place.

"You like it?" Jennie appeared on back and snake her arms around my waist.

"I love it! I can stay here for long!"

"If you want we can buy a house here." She suggest.

"Yeah? Is that the way how you ask me to live in with you for real?" I smile turning around and throw my arms around her neck.

"W-what?" She looks so flustered. "I mean we can, if you want--"

I giggled and cut her off by pecking on her lips. It makes her more redder and I need to bite my lip just to stop myself from smiling too much.

"I want to and live my life with you, with our kids." I tried to wink but I failed.

"Okay, no more winking for you." She laughs.

"Why? I can practice." I pout and try to wink again.

She laughs harder. I know I look so funny right now and I'm willing to be like this if it's making my Jendeuk laugh and happy.

"You should learn from expert then." She say and wink at me.

I growl and pull her closer while pretending that I'm angry.

"Why is it when you're doing it you look so seductive and sexy. It's so unfair!" I huff.

"Cause it's natural." She wink again.

I was about to kiss her when we heard a loud thud coming from the bathroom.

"What was that?" I furrowed while looking on her back.

"Where is--okay, I know what's happening." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"What?"

"They're christening the place." She say and hold my hand. "We are the one who should do that, not them." She frowned as we headed back inside the room.

We both cringed when heard a moan. Aish, they're really doing it.

"Hey!" Jennie shouts and bang the door nonstop. "Get your fucking self out there!"

"Stop, you might break the door." I chuckled.

She scrunched her face into not so good expression then cross her arms.

"I'm counting! Get out there or else I will throw you on the veranda!" Jennie threatens.

"Yeah! We're coming out!" I heard Lisa shouts.