Chapter 13

Jisoo

"Jennie?" I knock on her door.

After Xie left, here I am standing in front of Jennie's room. I want to apologize, I know I was wrong. I've been knocking here for less than 5 minutes of knocking and calling her, but I didn't heard any response.

"Jennie? Let's talk." I tried again.

Still, there is no response. I sigh and chew my bottom lip. I feel so guilty, I shouldn't have done that to her. She's with the others who saved me. She's being nice to me and here I am, hurting her in exchange.

I stare blankly on her door. Maybe I'll just try again later. I'll do something else for now. I go back to my room and grab ny phone, dialing Lisa's number.

[What?] She answered sleepily.

"What do Jennie likes when she's sad?" I asks right away.

[Why'd you ask? Did you make my cousin sad or cry!?] She asks with a stern voice.

How did she know?

"Just answer it Lisa." I say, avoiding the conversation that will surely made her punch me in the face for hurting her cousin.

[Well...] She paused. I think she's thinking.

"Yeah?" I asks patiently waiting.

[I don't know.] She laugh.

I flinched my teeth and inhale deep to hold back myself from yelling at her.

"You're such a good help!" I said sarcastically and ganged up the call.

I sit on the rim of my bed, thinking of things that will make Jennie happy or at least make her forgive me.

"Think Jisoo. Work up your stupid brain." I mumble to myself.

I look around on my room and I remember Jennie wanting a stuff toy unicorn. It was when I caught her watching 'My little Pony' on the television. I smile upon remembering that time, where her face looks so adorable. She was like a kid dreaming of having her favorite toy.

"That's it! I will buy her that." I nod.

I dialed again Lisa's number, I can't drive. So I need her as my driver.

"Lisa, bring your car and drive me to the mall." I ordered.

[Wow, you sound like a boss. Am I your driver?] She asks and I know she's rolling her eyes.

"I will be your boss soon." I say. "Now come here!"

[What a bossy...Anyway, Chaeyoung wants to come.]

"Okay, just come her quick."
...

"Your arm is bleeding, didn't you clean it?" Chaeyoung asks suspiciously.

I just forced a smile which made her squint her eyes at me.

"You wouldn't want to rotten this arm of yours and be not useful, right?" She say getting the medecine kit out of the kitchen.

"She's being a mother." I mouthed to Lisa which made us both laugh.

"She will...but on our soon to be babies." She wink.

I just roll my eyes playfully.

"You're dreaming again." I tease.

"Oh no I didn't. We're already making our babies." She laugh.

Here we go again with her perveted mind.

"Where is Jennie?" Chaeyoung asks when she gets back.

"Hmm, in her room." I answer avoiding eye contact with them.