Chapter 30

Jisoo

I'm just quiet while looking outside the window. Jennie and I are going somewhere which we will meet that 'someone'. I feel so lazy to move not even a single nerves. I know Jennie makes me feel that I'm important to her, that she loves me. But there is always this stupid brain of mine that telling that any seconds someone will take away Jennie from me. And that's the most scaring part than someone killing me. I can't let that happen, I will swear to every saints, God's of all religions that Jennie will spend her life with me.

"We're here." I heard Jennie says as she parked the car.

I just nod and unbuckle my belt. We get out of her car and I quickly slips my hand over to her. I'm not showing any emotion but it made her smile anyway. She pushes the glassdoor as we enter the store.

We take a vacant table near the glass wall. Jennie didn't seat across mine, instead she sat beside me. Rubbing her thumb at the back of ny hand. A familiar girl walks over to us holding a small notepad and a pen.

"Hey Jennie, didn't know you'll come.here today." She say and beam a smile at Jennie.

"Uh, yeah." Jennie forced a smile.

The girls eyes landed on mine and smiles at me.

"Is she not here to kill me, right?" She say and laugh a bit.

I frown and just look at her. She looks familiar, I think I saw her somewhere.

"Of course not!" Jennie scoff and roll her eyes. "Hmm, Jisoo do you remember Nayeon? The girl at the ramen store?" She recalls.

"Oh!" My mouth forms an 'O' shape before nodding.

"I think I'm safe now?" She laughs again.

"She's the one you've met yesterday?" I whisper to Jennie.

She smiles and nod.

"She's a friend of mine, so there's nothing to be jealous." She assured kissing the corner of my lips.

I feel a bit embarrassed knowing that Nayeon is watching us plus I want to slap my face for acting so damn jealous.

"Can I have your order now guys? You know I don't have the whole day standing here and watch you guys flirt with each other." She tap her pen on the notepad.

Jennie glared at her and tell what's our order. Before Nayeon left, she smirk at us and went to the counter. What is wrong with her?

"So, why didn't you tell right away that you're meeting a friend?" I asks raisng an eyebrow at her.

"It's a secret."

I frowned and pin my elbow on the table and rest my chin on my hand.

"Oh come on! I get anxious and jealous and yet you're not telling me why?"

She chuckled and poke my cheek repeatedly.

"You will know, but not now." She grin earning a huff from me.

"Okay, don't tell me." I nod. "But we are not having sex not until you spill it out." I added.

Her mouth gape open in disbelief but I just ignore and and smirk internally. Let's see Jennie Kim. The food arrived and I started eating.

"Jisoo! You can't blackmail me just like that!" She protests.

"I said what I said." I shrug and continue to eat. There cake here is great, it tastes so good. I'm gonna buy take out later.

I heard her groan and a laugh silently when she's like debating on her own. I find it so adorable as her cheeks puff pr chew her inner cheek. Furrowing and frowing becore letting a long sigh.