You Deserve ( August Alsina F...

By Diamondss123

Amber Combs is a beautiful, intelligent young lady who hasn't had the easiest life. She has done some things... More

Dislike..
So Nice To See You Again
In The Club
Meeting
Getting To Work
Fucked Up
Make Up
Let's Try This Again..
It's A Party!
Drunk In Love
Apologies & New Friends
Let's Talk...
Let's Talk...Pt.2
Let's Talk...Pt 3
Good Heart
Love
Responsiblities
Sleepover
Never Again..
Hard
Brand New
Stubborn
Great Thanksgiving?
Great Thanksgiving? Pt 2..
Great Thanksgiving? Pt. 3
Black Christmas
All Guest are Welcome
Your Grandwhats?
Annoying August
Sickly
In Sickness & Health
Update

Miss Independent

8K 113 12
By Diamondss123

[Amber]

September 31st, 2013

"Good morning Ms. Combs.", Jessica, the front desk clerk, greeted as I walked into the building.

"Good morning. What's planned for today?", I asked.

"Mr. Trevor Kennedy & his wife have an appointment at 11 & the cuteness at 2.", she smiled.

"Thank you.", I said, before walking towards my office.

My name is Amber Combs. I'm 20 years old & I live in Atlanta but I wasn't born here. I was raised in Texas by my grandmother & we moved up here when I was 16. I used to hate Atlanta but I got used to it eventually. After high school I went to college for psychology. I'm licensed as Psychologist & a Child Psychologist but I prefer to be called a therapist because I do more than diagnose people & tell them what's wrong with them. I try to make them feel better about themselves. Being a therapist is like my dream job. I love helping people & listening to their problems because I grew up without having someone to talk to about my problems so I want to be that someone to listen to others & help them express how they feel.

You could say I'm a kill joy or a party pooper. I don't go out much. I don't drink or smoke. I like to stay in & read books. I don't have many friends. Well I don't have friends at all. I prefer to stay to myself.

"Ms. Combs?", Jessica said, knocking on my door.

"Yes?", I said, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Mr. & Mrs. Kennedy are here.", she smiled.

"Can you send them in please?", I said, grabbing my glasses, their file, & a pen.

The session with the Kennedy's went from 11am-1:30pm. I have another appointment at 2 so I decided to take a little bathroom break.

I heard two knocks on my door before it opened.

"Ms. Combs, there is someone here to see you.", Jessica smiled.

"Can you let them in please?", I said without looking from my computer.

She stepped back for a minute & 3 angelic faces appeared.

"Hey Ms. Combs.", they greeted.

I got up from my desk & crouched down picking them up.

"Hey cuties.", I smiled, kissing their cheeks, which made them giggle.

I swear these girl make my Monday's better just by seeing their faces.

They all come to me but only one is my actual client. The other two go in the play area until we're finished. But don't get me wrong, if they need my help to they're more than welcome to come talk to me.

"You ready sweetie?", I asked Kayden, the youngest. She nodded her head & smiled.

Chaylin is the oldest, Amaiya is the middle child & Kayden is the baby. She not a baby but she's my baby. All of them are my babies. I love these girls.

"Chaylin, do you have something you want to talk to me about?", I asked, before I started with Kayden.

"No ma'am.", she said shaking her head.

"What about you Amaiya?", I asked.

"No ma'am.", she smiled. I love that they have manners but it makes me feel old.

"Alright, well you guys can go in the play room. I have a surprise for you. Jessica, will give it to you.", I smiled.

They walked out squealing with happiness.

Kayden sat on the couch in my office & let her little feet dangle.

"How are you doing today, Miss Kayden?", I smiled, sitting in the chair across from her.

"I'm fine.", she said quietly.

"Did you had any nightmares lately?", I asked.

"A couple days ago.", she whispered.

"You wanna tell me what happened?", I asked.

"I'm too scared.", she said.

"It's okay, baby. You can tell me when you get ready. How about we talk about something else?", I suggested.

"Okay.", she said softly.

It's 3:45 & the girls are still with me. It's almost time for me to leave but I'm not going to leave the girls by theirselves.

"Do you know if your Granny is working late?", I asked the girls.

They all just shrugged their shoulders at the same time which made me laugh.

"Do you want to come to my house? I can make you guys some lunch & do your nails.", I asked.

"Yes, can we?", Amaiya asked.

"Come on. I'm sure it's a good reason why she's late.", I said.

I strapped all the girls in safely before strapping myself in.

"Is there anything you guys can't eat?", I asked, looking back at them before I started up the car.

"Kay can't have anything with peanuts & I can't have cinnamon.", Chaylin answered.

"Thank you, Chaylin.", I said.

"Your welcome.", she smiled.

"So Amaiya you can eat everything, huh?", I joked.

"I like everything but brussel sprouts.", Amaiya said.

"Me too. They are so nasty.", I agreed.

~~~~

"Hello?", I said, answering my phone.

"Hey Amber, it's Sheila. I'm so sorry but I got called to stay until midnight at the last minute."

Sheila is the girls grandmother. I met her a months ago after I started my own business. She's an excellent person & she loves her grand babies dearly.

"It's fine. We just finished having lunch.", I said.

"Okay. Thank you so much. I called my son & he should be over shortly to pick up the girls.", she said.

"It's okay. I'll send you my address.", I said.

"Thank you so much & again I'm very sorry.", she apologized.

"It's no problem. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye sweetie.", she said hanging up.

[August]

"Fuck, keep goin.'", I groaned pushin' the girl head down ta' go deeper as sucked me off.

Just when it started gettin' good my fuckin' phone started ringin'.

"Hello?", I answered, tryin' not ta' make a noise.

"August, have you picked the girls up yet?", my Mama asked.

"I'm bout ta' get em'. Chill Ma.", I said, holdin' back a moan.

"Hurry up. I'm about ta' send you the address of where to pick them up at.", she nagged.

I love Mama ta' death but sometimes she talk to damn much.

"Aight, Ma. I gotta go.", I said ending the call quickly. A deep grunt left my throat as I bust a nut in the random hoe mouth. She swallowed & licked up every drop.

I pulled my boxers up before zippin' my pants up, grabbin' my hat & headed to the door.

"Wait, where you going?", the girl asked.

"Ya' thought I was gon' stay? Ya' already knew what this was. Don't act surprised. I'm bouta' bounce. I'll see ya soon....", I said, forgettin' her name & tryin' to remember.

"Kenya.", she said wit a attitude.

"Yeah. See ya.", I waved before walkin' out her crib.

If ya' don't know who I am by now I'm August Alsina, aka the realist nigga outchea, aka a sexy muthafucka, aka a hustler, aka the nigga every girl want . I just turned 21. Born & raised in NOLA, fa' those who don't know what that means it stands fa' New Orleans, Louisiana. I'm just a nigga who tryna make somethin' outta themselves & stay from the streets. The streets wasn't made fa' me but it is what it is. Had ta' survive some way.

I don't know why my Mama don't just quit her job. It ain't like my sorry ass step-father doing anything but smokin' crack all damn day. She don't realize that I'm tryin' ta' help her get away from that life but if she still wanna be wit him then let her dumb ass be wit him. Yeah, that sound mean but my real Dad died from a crack addiction & I don't want her dealin' wit that.

Because my Mama workin' a little late tonight, I gotta go pick up my Princesses from some shrink broad.

That's another thing Ion undastand. Why the fuck my Mama got my niece going ta' a shrink like she crazy or some shit? That shit don't rock wit me too well.

I pulled up to the address & seen a nice sized condo. This chick must got money. Hopefully, she ain't stuck up.

I walked up a few steps before ringin' the doorbell. I waited fa' a minute but wit my impatient ass, I started ringin' it repeatedly. Girl need ta' hurry the hell up man.

The door opened revealing leaving me speechless. Homegirl was chocolate, just how I like em. She wasn't milk chocolate she was more of a mocha. She bout 5'3, nice sized lips, had smooth skin & her hair was in a bun. Damn, she sexy as hell.

"Excuse me?", she said waving her hand in front of my face snapping me back ta' reality.

"Oh shit. My bad ma'.", I smirked. She rolled her eyes before tightenin' the rope around her pink silk robe. I wonder what she got on under it.

"First of all, my name is not 'ma'. & secondly, what are you doing ringing my doorbell at 2 in the morning like a creep?", she asked, folding her arms across her chest.

"I came ta' pick up my nieces.", I said, ignorin' her attitude.

"Come in.", she sighed, moving so I could come in.

"They're asleep upstairs. Follow me.", she said, walking in front of me.

Damn, she gotta fat ass.

"Excuse me?", she asked, turning around.

Shit! Did I say that out loud?

"My fault.", I grinned, fixing my snapback.

"You have absolutely no respect for women. You're so rude.", she said.

"& you gotta nasty ass attitude.", I retorted. She betta watch how she talkin' to me.

"I have an attitude because you've been ringing my doorbell non-stop at 2 in the morning waking me up. I'm pretty sure Ms. Sheila called me hours ago & told me you were going to come as soon as possible.", she argued.

"Man, Ion have time fa' this shit. Can ya' show me where my nieces at so I can go & make both of us happy?", I asked, getting highly frustrated.

She rolled her eyes before goin' upstairs. I followed her & my eyes automatically went ta' her ass. Sorry, just can't help it.

She opened the bedroom door & I saw the girls cuddled up under each otha as always. They all have they own bed but they neva slept separately. They always sleep togetha.

I got closer & saw that they all had on a t-shirt that swallowed them. I guess it was one the shrinks shirts.

I picked Chay & Maiya up while Ms. Attitude grabbed Kay Kay & some otha shit.

I buckled em' all in & looked back & seen homegirl handin' me a stack of neatly folded clothes & a bag.

"These are their clothes & something I gave them earlier.", she said.

"Aight.", I said, gettin' ready ta' shut the door but she stopped me.

"Wait! I wanna say goodbye to my babies.", she said pushing me out the way.

Well, damn. Just push me like it was nothin'.

She gave em' each a kiss on the cheek before shutting the car door. She went ta' walk away but I grabbed her hand, stoppin' her.

She looked down at my hand touchin' hers then back up at me. I knew that face meant 'Nigga why tf' you touchin' me?!"

"You forgettin' somethin.", I smirked.

"What?", she asked.

"My goodbye kiss.", I grinned.

"No thank you.", she said, before turnin' ta' walk away.

Damn, that ass.

"I heard that! Watch it!", she yelled. I laughed before getting in the car.

I got learn ta' keep my mouth shut sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber in MM. She will be portrayed by Miracle Watts. I love her! She is perfection!

August Vocab: ( for those who might not understand )

em': them
ya': you.
bouta'/'bout: about to/about
wit: with
outchea: out here
fa': for
Ion: I don't
ta'- to
neva: never
otha: other

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362 6 38
Read the title
418 0 19
Hey I'm yn, I'm 17yrs old. I'm half Spanish & black. I have two older siblings. Amber who's 19 .. She's such a drama queen I swear, and Sam who's 18...
18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
87.4K 2.3K 52
queen gonna give august a taste of her medicine?