My Candyfloss Addiction

By Candyfloss_2

❄️A creepo on her trail❄️ Will he remain a creep, or will she get rid of him somehow! ❄️Her best friend like... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 13

31 26 23
By Candyfloss_2

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The golden sun glared back at me as I opened my eyes. It really hates me doesn't it. I wanted to get some sleep after fajr(morning prayer) because I didn't sleep a wink last night. I pulled the covers over my face to block the sun out. I only had classes later on today so I could sleep for a few more hours. "Candyfloss, where you?",I asked as I heard some shuffling noise. No meow. Nothing. Deep, pure silence.
This means he is planning something evil. When he doesn't answer back to me it's because he is doing something wrong or is planning to attack me or something. He does that a lot. I ignore the shuffling noise once again and go back to sleep.

***
"Ahhhhhhh!!"
"Bhahh!" My face hit the soft carpeted floor and I groaned in agony. I felt something soft and light jump on my back.

"What the hell Candyfloss!?!"

Nothing. I'm sure he's just sitting there with that evil grin of his. Asmaa found it weird when I told her that Candyfloss has an evil grin. She just stared at me and burst out laughing. But I know that he definitely has one plastered on his cute, fluffy face right now.

"Get off me!"

Nothing.

"Candyfloss?"

Nothing.

"Move off my back otherwise I'm just gonna let u fall as I get up!"

Nothing.

He knows I don't like it when he gets hurt so he's not gonna believe me. I just lied down there while he was most probably pretending to be a king or a soldier who put down his enemy.
I sighed. This kitty, besides Asmaa, will be the death of me.

"Kitty, pwease"

Nothing. Or wait did he say something.

"Meowww" And with that he walked off my back and onto the back of my head.

"Agh!Kitty pwease!"
I sighed once more. The only way is to bribe him with food. Like me. Anyone can always bribe me with food.

"I'll give you your favorite kitten bites twice today if you get off me." I say slowly making sure he gets it.

"Meow?", He tilted his head to the side so he could see my face. I smiled sweetly at him, "Yes, I promise!"

He rubbed his cheeks with mine and hopped off. "Finally!"

First he makes me scared by jumping on me while I was asleep which ended up with me on the floor. Then he doesn't get off me until I bribe him with food. Is this kitty normal or what?

I picked him off the floor and made my way down. We fixed ourselves some food, him with his favorite bites, and ate together in comfortable silence.

***
I had dropped Candyfloss off to Aunty Khadijah's house and now I'm in university walking towards my classes. I won't see Asmaa since she doesn't have classes today. I walked in and slopped down. The class wasn't that full except with a few idiots in the back. I pulled out my phone and started playing candy crush. After a while some more people entered the class but I don't bother to look up.

"Right class, so today we going to..."
The rest of the words flew in my one ear and out the other. I hate this class and the professor. He's damn boring. Well all of them are. I put my phone back and looked in front trying my best to pay attention. But let's face the truth I'm gonna fall asleep again anyway.

***
It felt like a hours had gone by but still the time showed only 20 minutes. Before my eyes could get overtaken by slumber I felt something hit me at the back of my head. I ignored it but it continued. Soon a piece of paper flew in front of me on my desk and I was too scared to turn around and check who it was. Memories of the other day came back. I hope it's not that creepo.
I unfolded the little crumbled up paper.

"I wanna talk to u"

Hell no. I'm not talking to anyone. Maybe I should reply that. But I didn't. I just ignored and wished for class to be over.

***
I'm busy half running and speed walking out of the university. I hope creepo isn't on my trail. I smiled as I saw Uncle Umar already waiting for me. I walk faster as I feel a presence behind me.

"As salamu alaikum Uncle Umar",I say as I jumped in the back seats of the car. Candyfloss jumped from the front seat onto my lap. "As salamu alaikum kitty!"

"Meow!" If you wondering , well that's how Candyfloss greets back. Cute isn't it?

"Wa alaikumusalaam Umaira , how was your day?"

Horrible. Candyfloss tortured me before I awoke. Then I rushed to university because let's face it I'm always late so I didn't get to eat properly. I didn't sleep well last night again. And your words keep ringing in my ear and head. And I just realised I have a headache. Oh yeah and creepo is still creeping me out!!!

"Alhamdulillah fine and tiring", that's all I could say. Unfortunately. "And yours?"

"Alhamdulillah fine, you joining us for lunch and supper. No excuses!", he replied.

"Uncle Umar..", I started but was cut off.

"I said no excuses",he said sternly.

"Fine"

********
Slopped down on my bed busy eating cookies and squishing Candyfloss with my other arm. I freaked out when I saw that creepo again after I walked out off Aunty Khadijah's and Uncle Umar's house. Was he stalking me?

My phone beeped. I unlocked the screen and saw its a text from an unknown number. My breathing hitched and my mind spat horrible scenes in front of me. What if he is stalking me? And he's a serial killer? Or worse...nah! He wouldn't be able to. Would he?

I freaked out mentally and gulped down at my open bedroom door. Candyfloss followed me by my right foot. I peaked through my door holding my baseball bat I keep under my bed.

No one.

I checked the kitchen, lounge , bathroom and everywhere. Nothing.

"Huh, guess my imagination ran wild neh kitty?"

Nothing.

I turned around. No Candyfloss. Where he'd disappear to?

"Meowww!!"He jumped on me making me loose my balance and fall to the floor.

"I'm gonna squish you now. You made me scared twice in one day!"

He ran around the house while I tried to catch him.

*******

Unknown POV
(scary isn't it?)

Agh! What the hell is wrong with me!!
I screwed it up, big time! I'm such an idiot!! I don't know what to do with my life anymore! I need help! Like serious help!

Who do I confront?! I have no one! My one chance I had and I messed it up!

The lonely guy continued to berate himself as he smacked his forehead in utter stupidity. He paced the floor of his room back and forth thinking, yelling at himself and berating himself.

Man, what is wrong with me? What is wrong with me? What I'm I going to do? I seriously have no one to confide in with. Man, my life is a disaster. A perfectly, perfect and pretty disaster!! These books aren't even helping that much! I've read like a jillion books and nothing. I need someone to talk to me. Someone to help me.

Pulling his soft curly hair as he increased his pace of walking back and forth, he yelled, scram and cried. But no one....no one would hear or feel his pain and mind suffering as he lived in a kingdom of pure cold isolation.

Who do you think is the guy? ( In the unknown POV)

What are your thoughts?

Comment them and let me know, it means helluva lot!

Do check out my other works.

Thanks for reading!

Please do vote, comment, share and follow!

Keep Smiling
♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 337 50
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐑 𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐀💞 𝐄𝐃𝐀 𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐍 - 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 �...
544K 42.3K 51
My stomach dropped the second we made eye contact. He had long and dark brown hair, which curled under the baseball cap he wore backward. The subtle...
286K 27.9K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
67.2K 4.5K 23
************ "Why in the name of God are you dressed like that? Are you perhaps carrying a bomb or something?" I asked. Instead of rolling her eyes a...