Zodiac Ask Blog

By AmanriaPhoenix

Not much of one but this is basically a Truth Or Dare book for the Zodiacs. These are different from the ones... More

Introductions
Chapter 1- The Ask Blog Is Open!
Chapter 2- Like Looking For A Needle In A Haystack
Chapter 3- Hidden In Plain Sight
Chapter 5- Chain Reaction
Chapter 6- Inter-Dimensional Pop Ups
Chapter 7- *Record Screech*
Chapter 8- Merry Go Ride
Hello Again

Chapter 4- Meet The Masters

303 4 7
By AmanriaPhoenix

Truths and dares are from Musiccakez.

*The Zodiacs are watching Ouran HSHC (from a previous chapter) since they actually liked the anime. A knock sounds from the door and Cancer gets up without a word to get it.*

Cancer: Hello again, Horizon. I'm assuming we have new truths and dares to do?

Horizon: Right you are, Cancer! And nice to see you again as well.

Pisces: Why don't we start now?

Horizon: Alright then, we have truths and dares from Musiccakez.

Earth and Water signs: *Fangirl* Holy sh*t!

Horizon: I'm guessing you know who Musa is?

Cancer: We're fans, actually! Even Scorpio, though he doesn't like to admit it.

Scorpio: *Hides behind Aquarius* You saw nothing!

Horizon: *Sigh* Goodness gracious... Anyway, the first truth is for all of you. Musa asks if you like K-pop and if so, who's your favorite artist?

Capricorn: We don't really know the genre, like the author, but for me I guess Blackpink? I dunno...

Horizon: That's fine. The second truth for all of you asks that if you've read Musa's books, who your favorite Sodiac is?

Aries: We've all read Musa's TOD book sometime or another, so this isn't hard. My favorite Sodiac would be... Tauran, because he's mature.

Taurus: Ari, for her energy.

Gemini: I'd say it's a tie between Lea and Sagi. They both have good personalities, Sagi being bubbly and childish while Lea is kind and more mature.

Cancer: I guess Virg. He's mature and responsible but also kind and cares about the others.

Leo: To be honest, I like all of them. No preference.

Virgo: I admire Lea for her leadership and the fact she was first to attempt to make amends with Gemi after the incident with Scorp.

Libra: Scorp, because he did what he felt was right. Of course I do think he should've been more honest about it but I have no right to judge.

Scorpio: Cap, cause most of the time, he doesn't seem to give a f*ck, but when it comes down to it he'll always be there.

Sagittarius: Libbi, because she's sweet and kind without being a doormat.

Capricorn: Cance, because even though he doesn't know English well, he still does his best to learn it and perseveres.

Aquarius: I like Pi simply because she's caring and bubbly, something I'd like to be.

Pisces: Aqua, because he's not afraid to be himself.

Horizon: *Smiles* Those are all excellent reasons, and I can see where you're coming from. Next truth is for Aries. Musa asks: do you hate your stereotype, which had anger management issues?

Aries: Some of it speaks truth, and I do get angered easily, but that doesn't mean other people under my sign are going to be that way too. And I don't like stereotypes in general.

Horizon: I agree. Scorpio, Musa wanted to know which gender you prefer.

Scorpio: I like both genders, honestly. Either one is comfortable and has its own uses, and even though I do tend to lean towards the more feminine side of things, neither of the genders is preferred.

Horizon: Okay now we have dares and these are individually targeted to each of you. Except Scorpio, he's free.

Scorpio: Umm... Yay? *Wanted to do a dare* Guess I'll help Aqua with hers then...

Horizon: Aries, your dare is to dance ballet in a ballet costume to a pop song. She didn't pick a song I'll be the one choosing. Actually, I'll let you pick.

Aries: *Whispers in her ear*

Horizon: *Nods* Good choice. Now go get in the costume, I'll handle the rest.

Aries: Okey! *Goes to his room to change*

Horizon: *Puts on the song* (Which is the one below)

Aries: *Comes out wearing a ballet dress* You know, this isn't even that awkward.

Horizon: Have you worn a dress before?

Aries: *Nonchalantly* Yes. On several occasions.

Horizon: Why...?

Aries: Well um... I wanted to? Also... I'm trans. Female to male.

Horizon: Oh. Well you can dance now.

Leo: He was cute as girl. Still is.

Aries: Leo! *Blushes* Anyways, that's why my voice is a little higher and I'm smaller than the other guys. I went through the sex change surgery when I was... 16? Yeah. Back to dancing...

Horizon: Taurus, your dare is to meet Musa. Wow you have a nice one!

Taurus: *Mouth drops open* Holy sh*t, holy sh*t, holy sh*t!

Earth and Water signs (except Taurus): *Clapping*

Horizon: Why don't you do that on the side, huh? And before that, Gemini's dare is to kiss his crush. We already know who that is so... Go ahead.

Gemini: *Kisses Taurus* There. Now you can go meet your cherished author.

Taurus: Gemini! *Blushes profusely* I just like her books!

Horizon: *Turned away from the débâcle* Cancer your dare is to take your crush on a date and make sure it's successful.

Cancer: *Takes Pisces' hand* Let's go, Pi!

Pisces: Wheeee! *Is being half dragged by Cancer*

Horizon: Anyway... Leo you have to punch Libra every time someone says a name, and Virgo must slap her enemy whenever her crush speaks to her. Libra must suffer Leo's dare.

Leo: I don't wanna punch Libra! He's really nice! *Realizes what he just said* F*CK! *Lightly socks Libra in the arm.*

Libra: It's okay, it's for a dare.

Capricorn: *Walks over to Libra* I don't want you to get hurt...

Libra: *Smiles* I'll be fine, Capri

Leo: SEE WHAT I MEAN? *Incoherent screaming noises*

Libra: Please calm down!

Aries: *Smirks* Allow me. *Kisses Leo interrupting his screaming*

Leo: *Stops screaming*

Virgo: I... Have no enemies... *Hugs Sagittarius*

Sagittarius: It's okay, Vivi.

Leo: *Socks Libra again around Aries*

Libra: *Sighs* Oh well. It's only for a little while.

Horizon: .... Sagittarius your dare is to take a selfie with the Zodiac Rp gang, including the pets.

Sagittarius: Bye Vivi! *Leaves to go take a selfie*

Leo: *Socks Libra around Aries again* *Mumbles* Sorry...

Libra: I understand... *Stays where he is* It's in the shoulder thank goodness.

Horizon: Capricorn your dare is to hug your favorite Rp pet.

Capricorn: Gladly! *Goes to the Rp gang and hugs Coco* Fluffy.

(Words like this are thoughts, and words like this are speech or actions.)

Horizon: Aqua's dare is to... Become spider Aqua and save a baby from falling off a building.... Wtf Musa?

Aquarius: Well I can't exactly become 'Spider Aqua', but I can save a baby. *Snaps fingers*

*Aquarius and Horizon are teleported to a skyscraper*

Aquarius: Watch this! *Holds her locket and feathery black wings unfold on her back* Whoo! *Leaps off the building and starts to fly*

Random Baby: *Falling through the air*

Aquarius: *Flies underneath it and catches the baby in her arms* Let's get you home. *Waves hand over the baby and it disappears*

Horizon: That was very strange but okay.... Pisces has her dare but she's on a date with Cancer... Hold on... *Gets her phone out*

Pisces: *Phone beeps* Um, Can?

Cancer: *Stops eating* Yes, dear?

Pisces: *Blushes at the pet name* I'm going outside, Horizon sent me a text...

Cancer: Okay! Just come back when you're done!

Pisces: *Looks at message* Steal a lollipop from a baby and give it to my crush? That's not exactly the nicest thing but I can do that...

Another Random Baby: *Has a lollipop in their hand*

Pisces: *Goes to a candy store and buys a lollipop* Okay, here we go. *Swaps the lollipops without the kid noticing* Phew!

Cancer: Where is she? *Tapping fingers on the table*

Pisces: *Walks in* Hey Can! I for something for you! *Holds up the lollipop*

Cancer: Oh thank you, Pi! *Takes the candy* Where did you get this?

Pisces: It was for a dare, but I took it from a baby. I got one that was nearly identical and swapped the two so they didn't notice.

Cancer: Clever.

Pisces: Meh. *Texts Horizon that the dare was done* Back to what we were talking about before...

Horizon: *Sees the text* Okay, Pisces did her dare so we can close out now. This is Horizon!

Leo: Thank god this is the last time! *Socks Libra*

Libra: ..... *Sigh*

Capricorn: *Hugs Libra* It's okay.

Zodiacs (except Cancer and Pisces because they're on a date): And the Zodiacs!

Horizon: Please don't forget to comment or Pm the author if you have more truths or dares for the Zodiacs. Adieu!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 8.3K 200
A book full of relatable things and some short zodiac scenarios. Enjoy some relatableness :)) 📌Started: 03/07/18 📌Finished: 16/05/19
29.8K 612 110
This is a book that I play truth or dare with the fnaf crew and random stuff I mean stuff that people will not understand at all XD
384K 16.1K 198
Okay so, i'm now in love with zodiacs, i found a ton of hilarious ones on the internet! NONE OF THEM WERE ORIGINALLY MINE. !!!!Please dont ta...
3.8K 38 182
It's like the first book, but I've worked on the characters and their backstories a bit more so it makes sense to a certain degree. You can ask all t...