Oreo Love (Tratie Fanfiction)

By apollo17

Katie Gardner and Travis Stoll have always been at each others throat until a little game causes them to get... More

Oreo Love (Tratie Fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
ATTENTIONN

Chapter 17

7.7K 201 213
By apollo17

fKATIE'S P.O.V.           

(p.s. the wedding is in a field outside with flowers )

Today was the day. I thought yesterday was nuts, but I could tell today was going to be so much worse just from the start. Laura was freaking out about everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Whether if it was about the dress or if her posture was too slouchy, the make up, at one point I was thinking of putting her to sleep. I mean I guess I could understand why she was freaking out, every girl imagines that her wedding is going to be perfect, and if one thing was wrong then it could ruin everything. I was a little nervous as well. I would get to see my friends and dad again, and Travis. Unlike some Athena kid who already have a plan figured, I was clueless. I still hadn't figured out what I was going to do. 

I was currently sitting in one of the vanities while Terra rambled on about a new makeup palette  she wanted. I mean who seriously could talk this long various shades of powdered nudes? I was just about ready to die of boredom when Kelsey, one of the other bridesmaids gathered us all in a huddle.

 "Girls, it's showtime, get your game face on and go out there and make the bride happy. I swear if you girls mess this up for her I will personally rip your head off and make you do suicides down the wedding field! Now lets go, go, go!". Her inner soccer coach came out as she ushered us out the door. Me and Terra shared a glance at each other, trying not to laugh. They let us out the dressing room were we waited to be taken outside and walk down the aisle. As I was standing at the doors, I realized, the groomsmen were coming any minute now, which meant Travis was coming. I was starting to internally panic. In the midst of my panicking moment I didn't realized the groomsmen were coming in. I could see him oh gods, oh gods, oh gods hello mr. handosme. I never thought of Travis in a tuxedo and let me just say that it was a fine sight to see, and his hair, OH his hair! It looked somehow better than it did when I was dating him. I could go on a list about a hundred things that just made me ever regret breaking up with him, even though it wasn't really my fault. I quickly snapped my self out of gawking him and I stood straight and looked forward. I stuck my arm out at my side and he stiffly put his arm through mine. We waited until the start of the wedding while the others were talking. There was so much awkward tension as we waited.

I couldn't take it anymore, it was now or never. I quickly turned him at said " I'm sorry ". Conveniently, right at the same time he said it.

" Wait you go first ", he whispered.

"No you!"

"No you!"

" Ok you know what? Ill speak and then you speak after me ok?".  We spoke in hushed whispers not wanting to draw attention to ourself.

He huffed in annoyance, " You go first but let me just say what I have to say is really important ".

" No, I know what your going to say, and let me just say. I know. Lou Ellen told me everything and I know that what you did was true and you weren't lying and that Drew set you up and I am so so--". Before I could continue rambling on he did something that shocked me, he kissed me. They way his lips felt against mine just made me crazy, they way he held me, I wish he could never let go. If it weren't for him holding me I would  no doubt would be on the floor smiling like a lunatic. Thankfully I wasn't. Somehow my hands found there way in his hair and his arms wrapped around my waist. It was getting pretty heated until one of the bridesmaids cleared their throat. We quickly let go of each other blushing beet red until he said " I knew you weren't going to be able to resist me ".

I slapped his arm telling him " You kissed me first, don't even start ".

" Whatever, I'm still irresistible ". I was about to retort back until we started walking out to the ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful, it was taken outside in a field with wild flowers and the reception would be held in a ballroom built in the middle of the field, with fairy lights strung up on posts around the room. We walked down the aisle were the usual wedding stuff happened , vows were said, tears were shed and the reception soon started.

 _____________________RECEPTION_____________________________________________

 You know how they say weddings are the best day of the brides life? Well they forgot to mention it was also the best day for someone like me. I got my boyfriend back, I had the time of my life dancing with my friends and dad, I was just simply enjoying life for what it was. For once I felt like everything was just perfect. I was dancing with the girls when my mouth started to get dry and I needed to drink water. 

" Hey I'm gonna go get something to drink, I'll be right back ".

" Don't take to long! Were about to do the Macerena!".I heard someone yell. I laughed and walked over to the food table. See unlike a traditional wedding were they serve you your food, Laura and my dad thought it would be easier if we just had a whole table of food like a buffet. I looked over the piles of food to see there was any water. Finding none, I decided I could wait till later. I walked back to my friends to see Travis had joined them. 

" Hello Decaturs". Travis said putting his arm around me.

" Decaturs? What even is that". I seriously need to get a book of 101 girlfriend nicknames for him.

" I don't know just a random city name, but it has your name partially in it so you know. Just cut me some slack, I'm not good at this nickname stuff ".

 " I swear sometimes I think you two are married!". Jo said as she came suddenly was just behind us.

Me and Travis both blushed about her statement. Jo just knew when to embarrass and make us blush like crazy. I quickly tried to change the subject when I noticed that Cher was sitting at a table nearby and seemed to be in in deep thought.

" Hey, are you ok?". I asked her.

It took her a moment to notice that I had said something before she had looked up and said " Oh, well I don't know, something seems a little off to me for some reason ". This kind of puzzled me, what could be off? We were at a wedding.

" Well you did get shrimp from a gas station today, that seemed a little odd." Layla suggested.

Just then Terra had been walking by and popped in. " Wait, you got shrimp from a gas station? Yeah you will definitely be having a hard time on the toilet tonight ". Travis and I shared a glance before letting out a small giggle. I noticed Terra had a water bottle in her hand, " Hey, were did you get the water?".

" Oh, it's outside the ballroom, just exit throughout those doors and they're sitting on the steps next to the doors ". I thanked her and walked out to get water. I mean seriously? Who puts water, which let me add is the most essential part of life, out in the front were no one can find it? And if you're wondering, its not my excuse for being lazy and having to walk really far. I reached the doors and swung the open to see the waters in a cooler right were Terra said they would be. I grabbed a water, took a swig and was about to leave when I heard something crash. I turned my head and called out " Is anybody there?". Now I know I sound like the stupid girl in a horror movie about to die but what else was I supposed to say?

I peered closer and started walking down the steps. A little voice in my head kept going  Don't go down the step , Don't go down the steps, Don't go down the steps, bad, danger,danger,danger. But being the stupid person I am, I decided to ignore the little voice in my head. I was at the base of the steps and looked around to see nothing. I turned back around to leave when I heard a deep low growl. I slowly turned around to see a huge black dog the size of a truck crouching down. I slowly backed away and reached for knife under my dress. As soon as it saw my knife it lunged at me. I had never had much experience with hell hounds, so I was pretty terrified. I quickly side stepped and it went crashing into the wall. I ran up to it and stabbed it right in the leg. It whimpered loudly before turning back around and aimed straight for my leg.

I kicked it in the face and slashed at face, it dodged it and clawed at my dress ripping the bottom. Great, the one dress I like and its ruined. While it ripped my dress I aimed and threw my knife at its side. Bad Idea. Instead of killing it like i thought, it harmlessly bounced off and flew to the floor. I  tried  to grab it but the hell hound came right in front of me. I started backing up and looking around for some options. I picked up vase filled with flowers next to me and chucked it at it. It shattered on its head and seemed to do no harm. The hell hound cocked its head to the side as in saying " Really a vase? ". I was officially dead and it looked like the hell hound knew it too. Out of all the ways of dying this seemed like the worse. Alone and being ripped apart. I silently prayed to my mom hoping she could help me in some way. It lunged at me and in mid air it stopped and violently twitched. I stood on my tippy toes to see what was going on and I could vaguely see an arrow sticking out of its back. The Hellhound fell to the floor and slowly dissolved into golden ash. I looked up to see who my savior was, probably Travis.

" Travis! Thank you so much! I would've been dea--". I stopped short and made the most inhumanly sound when I saw who it was. Cher. CHER. The girl who I've been best friends with since freshman year. She looked up and for some reason she didn't seem as shocked as me.

" What - how could- how- oh my - huh ". I couldn't even finish my sentence. To say I was speechless was an understatement. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that cher was a demigod. The girl who liked to shop and  could barely run a mile was a demigod.

She sheepishly looked up at me and said " It looks like we both have  a lot of explaining to do ".

DUN DUN DUN CLIFFHANGER KINDAISH.... Sorrrrrrryy for mot updating in like a month I had been writing this chapter but I kept getting writers block with it and I don't know I hope its good, Any way I think the next chapter is going to be the last chapter:( sorry but I do have my Reyna+Leo fanfiction. I've already wrote the first chapter I just don't what to call it so yeah...

Anyway read, comment, vote, share and just enjoy!!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.1K 17
Tratie fan fiction! Travis Stoll and Katie Gardner. This is probably going to be a super cheesy story, but everyone needs a little Tratie in their li...
52.4K 651 18
Travis Stoll and Katie Gardner... not a canon relationship in Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series, but the fans have created many different stories a...
50.2K 478 22
Tratie Fanfic Katie and Travis, Kit Kat and Stoler (XD) How do they get together? What ups and downs do they go through? (Ps: I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS...
57.3K 1.3K 14
What happens when Travis and Conner Stoll place a bet on teen love? The answer isnt good. Join these Half- bloods through an adventure of love, laugh...