My Disorder (Dipper Gleeful x...

By ChloetheDory

"How did you do that?" you marveled at the spinning ball of fire in his hands. He smiled at your amusement, s... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Falls
Chapter 2: Behind the Curtains
Chapter 3: Selling Your Soul for a...
Chapter 4: The Jerks of the Falls
Chapter 5: Your So-Called "Date"
Chapter 6: Candy Unhinged
Chapter 7: Deal
Chapter 8: Switcheroo
Chapter 9: Gravity Falls vs Reverse Falls
Chapter 11: You Are Only Young Once
Chapter 12: Disorder
Chapter 13: Dipper's Past {Part 1}
Chapter 14: Bill
Chapter 15: A Separate Identity
The Gleeful Twins
Chapter 16: Memory Erasal
Chapter 17: The Rift
Chapter 18: Through the Rift
Chapter 19: Smile
Chapter 20: Recollection
Chapter 21: Dipper's Past {Part 2}
Chapter 22: The Core
Chapter 23: Alyna

Chapter 10: Perplexity

2.8K 97 59
By ChloetheDory

Before I start this chapter, I would like to thank Pecky1234 Grav3yardgirl16 and Rainy640 for adding this story to your reading lists!! Here is a cookie for each of you 🍪🍪🍪!

All of you are very much appreciated.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

[Candy's POV]
I shut down my laptop and stood up, Dipper should be awake by now, I think. I made my way to the living room to find the couch empty. He was there just now, wasn't he? Where could he have gone without at least one of my motion sensors going off? I looked around.

My AI was standing in the corner, its camera facing directly at the couch. It must have caught what happened. It didn't take long to remove its camera and access its data.

"Let's see," I pressed a few buttons and watched the camera footage. I could see Dipper on the couch, still unconscious for about 10 minutes before vanishing into thin air in a flash of yellow light. My hands clenched into fists, I knew exactly who was behind it.

"Bill Cipher!" I cried angrily, throwing the camera to one side. 

He appeared in a flash in front of me, tipping his hat slightly, "Whatcha need?"

"Can you explain where the hell is Dipper?"

Bill looked at me for a moment, I couldn't really tell his facial expression because he was just a yellow triangle with an obnoxious eye in the centre.

"Ohhhh, that Dipper! I was wondering how you knew about Pine Tree," he said finally.

"You didn't fulfil your part of the deal, Cipher," I said, crossing my arms.

"I did."

"You didn't"

"I did."

"Then where is he?"

"Calm down, Sugar, my end of the deal is to bring him to you, you didn't specify how long you wanted him," he explained.

I glared at him, not knowing how to argue further. He had a point and technically, it was my fault to try to outsmart an all-knowing demon.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt him, I just needed him for some...fun," he added.

"Go away, Cipher, I don't want to talk to you," I snapped in frustration. 

"You can't make me leave whenever you want to, meatstick," he replied, floating over to you. 

"I have a dream catcher, leave before I decide to make you my pet demon," I said threateningly.

"Jeez, don't need to get violent, I'll leave if you want me to," Bill waved to you and disappeared.

Bill may look cute at times but he is the most annoying thing in the entire universe, maybe in the entire multiverse if there is such a thing. 

[Your POV]

You looked at yourself in the full-size mirror, the dress that William gave you fits you perfectly like it was custom made for you. You looked around yourself at the room, it was blue like the rest of the manor. Blue wasn't a colour that you dislike but the repetition made you kind of sick of it. Other than that, the room was fit for a King with a huge four poster bed in the centre.

You sat down on the bed and immediately fell in love with it. Forget love at first sight, love at first sit has always led to better relationships. The bed of soft and the bedsheets were silky smooth. It felt like what you thought clouds were like before you found out they were just floating water droplets. You felt like you were in cloud haven as you layed down on the bed.

You had no idea how long you were there, enjoying the bed and sort of drifting off into a state between consciousness and sleep when there was a knock on the door. It opened almost immediately after without waiting for a response.

Dipper stepped in, dressed in his usual blue attire and holding the same book you saw Gideon with.

"You falling asleep? Oh, wake up," he said nonchalantly, neither enthusiastic or anxious.

"No, I'm awake!" you said, standing up, "What do you need?"

"I found something in the journal that sort of sounds like what Mabel was talking about. If it was a prank, she is pretty darn accurate," he answered, scanning the journal once again.

You kept quiet, waiting for him to continue.

"There is something in the journal on another place, another dimension, where everything is the opposite, explains the way she described Southeast and Pines," he continued, his face was straight but you had that feeling that he wasn't believing what he was saying.

"Do you believe it?"

"As much as I believe in extra-terrestrial life," he shrugged, walking to the bed and sitting down.

"Please be more specific. "

"It seems theoretically plausible but without proof, it is as fake as a fairy-tale," he said, lying down on the bed like he owns the place. Now that you think of it, he sort of does.

"So what's your point?" you asked.

"Your comprehension skills are the reason why education is needed," he said, "give me a break, today has been very weird."

"Sure, but it's going to get weirder if you don't help Mabel Pines find a way to that Gravity place," you said, going closer and kicking his shoe to get his attention, "what happened to you today?"

"I woke up and I think I fell asleep again and had this weird dream about a talking dorito. Than I woke up to that Mabel shaking me awake in a closet in the Mystery Shack," he recalled, sitting up and combing his hair with his fingers, sweeping his bangs away from his strange birthmark.

"That's weird," you commented.

"That aside, I don't think sending my sister to another dimension with no backup plan to get her back is a good idea," he said, flipping through the book. It really looked like the one you saw Gideon reading.

"Isn't that Gideon's?" you pointed at the book."

"No, it's mine. And sit down, I don't feel like looking up at you to talk."

You hesitated at his request.

"Like I said, it's probably cleaner than that yucky Shack," he added, looking up from his book when he realised you weren't sitting down.

"You're mean," you stated simply.

"I won't call it mean, I'll call it...um...knowing your place," he explained, "a guy like me would never mix with people like them."

"They are like me, how am I different then?"

"You are...ah...an exception, because of you, Candy has never been angrier, she looks funny when she is mad," he said.

"So that's why you asked me out? To have a laugh?" you questioned, finally feeling that you snapped from all the emotions you've been trying to hold back.

"You didn't even return me my necklace! You gave it to Candy!" you continued before giving Dipper a chance to explain, your vision of Dipper blurring from tears that were threatening to fall.

Dipper was silent for a while, maybe robbed of his voice from your sudden outburst.

"Number 1: I didn't know that Candy was going to be at the date. And number 2: I didn't give Candy your necklace or whatever. I don't know how you came to that conclusion," he replied after finding his voice.

"But--"

"Stop jumping to conclusions, you're annoying enough."

"So this is what majority of the female teenage population of Reverse Falls worship? A mean and spoiled brat that thinks he can get away with anything? How pathetic," you shot in a fit of frustration.

He didn't answer immediately, instead, he leaned against one of the bed-post. A smile started to pull at the corners of his mouth like a proud parent.

"Wow, the only person that has ever said that to me was Mabel," he smiled, giving you a small round of applause.

You became speechless, not knowing whether you were confused or shocked, maybe both.

"Well, you don't seem like you are interested in helping Mabel right now so I'm leaving," he said and made his way to the door.

Nobody has ever been so...so...you can't seem to find the correct word to describe what Dipper has just done. He seemed so calm and collected but...your head started to hurt from trying so hard to describe Dipper.

Why is he so different from the rest? Why him?

[Dipper's POV]
Only when I have closed the door behind me did I start to breathe normally. Years of living with my annoying uncles trained me to mask all sorts of feelings with either a straight face or a smile but that doesn't mean it became very easy. I was overcame by another feeling...but I can't seem to name it, maybe a mixture of...I don't know, shock and confusion?

(Y/N)...why was she so different from all my other fans? What she said was sort of like a wake up call for me.

What she said about me, how I was a mean and spoiled brat, nobody ever dared to do that. They were too afraid of hurting my feelings. Why was (Y/N) different? Why did she do that yet I wasn't as angry as I expected myself to be?

Why is she so different from the rest? Why her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 248 30
Gideon and Pacifica hated the Gleeful Twins.. this didn't stop Mabel Gleeful to make Pacifica her WIFE.. with Dipper annoyed by his sister's obession...
10.4K 433 13
"Why would I make a deal with you? The last time you were here and I made a deal I was turned into a puppet." I said. Last time he seemed confident a...
26.6K 523 53
Robin Peters was a young 12-year-old from the small town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. She was sarcastic, witty, tough, and a lot of other badass adjecti...
263 0 19
Mabel Pines is off to college for her first year of art school majoring in photography and minoring in printmaking(arts&crafts). Her dorm roommate's...