« First Love »

By namjoonshaven

Title- First Love Pairing- MinJoon Theme- Modern Royalty + Mafia AU © Namjoonshaven More

« 소개 »
« 1 »
« 2 »
« 3 »
« 4 »
« 5 »
« 6 »
« 7 »
« 8 »
« 10 »
« 11 »
« 12 »
« 13 »
« 14 »
« 15 »

« 9 »

2.7K 168 65
By namjoonshaven

Trance
2242 words
June 10, 2018

어쩌면 우리는 하나가 될 것입니다.

"I didn't think so many of our classmates would get worried about us." Namjoon says as he scrolls through his feed on Twitter and instagram. Even his messages were flooded with concerns of both his and Hoseok's disappearance.

"Same here.." Hoseok's voice trails off as he reads through notifications. It was night time by now and the two gathered together in the room Hoseok stayed in. Namjoon didn't think that the King would take the other so seriously about wanting navy blue walls.

A couple of maids that worked in the castle dressed them up in pajamas that he'd never thought he'd wear. His were crazy soft, being silk material and all. They had small little bear prints that matched well with the soft pink color of the fabric. Hoseok's was silk as well, with striped print and fabric being a midnight black.

"Has Jungguk contacted you yet?" Namjoon questions and Hoseok shakes his head disappointingly, "not since I've gotten into the hospital no."

"I've tried contacting him earlier today before I showered but I'm still left on delivered.." Namjoon's shoulders sulk as he opens the chat, still no sign.

"Have you tried calling him?"

"I have," Namjoon says, "but he won't pick up.

All Hoseok does is escape a heavy sigh while leaning back on the headboard with the crazy amount of pillows scattered all around him.

"Look Namjoon, I'm sure he's fine, he's probably just busy right now." Hoseok tried to convince and Namjoon just nods slowly.

"Anyway," Hoseok changes the subject, "how long do you think we'll be doing this running away thing?"

"I don't know.." Namjoon spoke truthfully, "until I have the guts to confront them I guess."

"Hmm..." The other hums. "I get it, I won't rush you." He adds.

"By the way where do you think Jimin will take me?"

"The special event he was talking about before?" Hoseok wanted to know if they were on the same page. The other nods.

"He's probably going to take you to a wedding or birthday party, how would I know." Hoseok yawns, turning in his side as his arms stretch out to grab ahold of a near by pillow to hug close to his chest.

"I'm..kinda nervous." Namjoon shuffles a bit on the mattress, playing with the silks under him with his fingers.

"Why?" Hoseok's voice comes out muffled by how his face squishes against the pillows.

"Cause...what if it's somewhere fancy, like y'know maybe a big celebration where there's crystal chandeliers and actual wine glasses- not the plastic ones!"

"It won't be that big of a deal," Hoseok says, "it's probably something average, I mean," Hoseok sits up from his comfortable position with a stretch, "its not like there will be a big chocolate fountain at where ever the two of you are going."

"This is a celebration that's probably grand enough to have a Royal Family participating in it, Hoseok, maybe there will be a chocolate fountain." Namjoon chews on his bottom lip.

"Well if there is I'm definitely tagging along." That eases the small bit of tension in Namjoon's shoulders. A small smile spreads on his face as he looks at Hoseok for a while.

A while meaning for a long time in comfortable silence that had Hoseok questioning the gleam in the others eyes. Towards him of all people. "What?"

"Nothing just.." Namjoon looks down at his lap, "I'm glad you're here." He admits with admiration In his voice and Hoseok doesn't question it.

He's pretty glad he's here too but if he says so the mood would turn even more sappy than it already is.

Right now all he wants to do is go to sleep and when he scratches the back of his head like an itchy dog, Hoseok wipes away the sweet smile on Namjoon's lips by throwing a pillow directly at his face- causing the younger to almost fall over the edge of the bed.

"Ow? Why?!" Namjoon raises his voice, cocking a brow as he clutches the pillow Hoseok threw.

"Cause I know that if I didn't you'd start giving me an entire speech of how much this friendship means to you, and I'm not trying to cry tonight." Hearing his reasoning causes Namjoon to crack another smile as his face turns into a pretty pink hue. The fact that Hoseok knew that he would do that- the two really did know each other like that, huh.

"Okay I get it." Namjoon shifts off the bed and fixes up his pajamas and runs a hand through his hair after setting down the thrown pillow, "I'll leave." He raises his hands in surrender before turning on his heels- walking over towards the bedroom door.

"Goodnight." The two say in unison to each other and Namjoon didn't know it but once he leaves the room and closes the door behind him the fond smile on Hoseok's face didn't fade away even falling straight to sleep.

Then when Namjoon closes the door behind him, his own smile slowly fades once he realizes where he was. Where he's staying. Where he's sleeping. Inside the castle walls of the Busan Royal Family's home.

It's such a breath taking realization because people at least have wondered what it's like being in a castle in general. Architecture so refined and portraits that have their own backstories and just...history in general is what lays inside each and every corner of the halls he walks down.

It's even more beautiful that outside the large spotless windows he passes by- the pretty night sky greets him and the walkways are dimly lit; soft as if it were a dream.

And he's so entranced with his surroundings that he didn't even hear the distant steps that were coming his way. His eyes too focused on a portrait of a family that once ruled. Their features were so defined that it didn't even seem like an actual portrait it was more like it was taken with a camera.

"And who might you be?" Namjoon jumps and he was so close to knocking over the painting when he held onto it for dear life.

The voice was so silky, smooth and angelic to the point it could put anyone to sleep but the voice spoke like a ghost through his ears in the quiet atmosphere that he could of gotten a panic attack.

as he shot his eyes over towards the voice with one hand trying to balance the portrait back to place and the other clutching his chest.

His breath hitched at the owner of such voice. A woman. A pretty woman with soft pale skin and crazy long black hair wearing a lilac colored gown that made her seem like she didn't exist. That she was a phantom.

Then he comes to his senses, recognizing who she was and it's like all the life was drained out of him for not knowing seconds sooner.

She is King Park's wife. The Queen herself right in front of his eyes.

"Are you a guest that I'm not aware of?" She wonders, her eyes looking over his sleep attire and bare feet on the cold marble flooring.

"I—" his voice is caught in his throat and he just can't seem to function well at all so he just stands there like a statue, cold sweat appearing on the back of his neck.

"Do you..happen to be Namjoon?" She tilts her head slightly as she takes a good look at the teen.

'She knows my name...' He thought.

"Y-yes." Namjoon nods softly, his tension slowly fading away when he noticed the change in her expression. It lightens up, a smile spreading on her face as her eyes shine like a shooting star reflects on them.

"Would you-" she looks around her surroundings before proceeding, "like to accompany me on a walk?"

Namjoon couldn't refuse and now here he was, following behind the queen. Her steps leading towards an unknown part of the castle that he has yet to explore.

"So, how old are you, Namjoon?" She starts a conversation as they go down a certain hallway that had two gated doors between large pillars that had a leaf vine design wrapping around them.

"I'm sixteen, I'll be turning seventeen by September." Namjoon replies as she hums- acknowledging his answer.

Then she soon realizes, "...oh my." Namjoon knits his brows together, "is something wrong?"

"Nothing just..." She relieves a sigh, "I haven't grasped the age difference between you and my son, Jimin, until now."

Nine years. A nine year difference between them, well technically eight since his birthday will come around within a month. Namjoon hasn't noticed it either till now and that's probably why a lot of people were against it on social media.

"I'm very sorry that this is forced onto you." The queen speaks with upmost sorrow in her voice as the gleam in her eyes fades. "I wonder if the arrangements can be pushed back in some way."

"It's okay your highness!" He reassures in distress, "You don't have to say sorry you aren't the one that's at fault."

Her smile reappears on her plush lips at his words but she doesn't say anymore as they close in on the gated double doors- golden small flowers designing them.

She opens one gate swiftly, allowing Namjoon to proceed first. As he bows his head respectfully at her politeness, once he walks through the gated doors his eyes see a hollow corridor ahead of him that- if he looks closely, leads to the outside. The corridor having an arranged stone walkway and lit torches being the source of light as it was a dark night. The corridor's walls were made of grey brick or stone, the designing giving off a medieval atmosphere.

As they walk down, you could hear their foot steps echoing off the walls. Then as they reach the end, the stone walkway ends and Namjoon realizes that he doesn't have any shoes on nor socks. What's ahead is green well trimmed grass and a breath taking garden tunnel with the moon's light seeping through the cracks of thick leaf vines and floral.

The queen looks back, noticing his hesitance, looking down his bare feet on the end of the stone walkway she smiles and reassured him with her angelic tone, "don't worry, the grass is dry and you won't get dirty."

Namjoon looks at her before nodding obediently and as the pad of his right foot touches the grass, it was indeed dry but very cold- sending shivers up his spine.

As the small rush leaves him they continue onward, Namjoon's gaze immensely intrigued with his surroundings.

Meanwhile, a certain someone was done washing up, having a loose tee and basketball shorts worn as their towel drapes on one shoulder.

Their hair was still damp from the late night shower but that was the least of his concerns, he- Jimin -waited for a set of twins to reply to his texts as he lays horizontal on his mattress. Looking at his pretty fishes swimming around the pillar tanks until he hears a 'ding' sound.

What concluded his night was their final texts and his phone slowly slipping out from his grasp, landing onto his chest and sliding off to his side.

Staring up into the ceiling, in his mind, he lets his mind wonder. Picturing what it would be like when Namjoon comes along with him- it was a wedding they were going to after all and he's suppose to marry Namjoon at some point so he wonders if the wedding would paint a picture in the other's eyes. Of course the two wouldn't have an Arabic styled traditional wedding but weddings were weddings, there are many ways to celebrate it but in the end an enchanting kiss would be shared.

That also leaves Jimin wondering...he doesn't want to mess up. Doesn't want to fail his father in not succeeding to have Namjoon become his spouse but he doesn't want to share a kiss with Namjoon if it meant they'd never find that spark. The spark that links two people together, their eyes only set on each other and not anybody else. That's the kind of spark he's always wanted.

He's left thinking if he could ever find that spark with the boy. He's certainly attractive but...he's young, too young for Jimin's liking. Though, he wonders once they do marry once another, how would Namjoon look when he's older.

His eyes are soft honey, you can practically see the youth pouring out from them, when he gets older will they become more sharper? His face round and soft to the touch, when he gets older will his jawline become more defined and cheeks hollow? Endless possible changes could happen once Namjoon becomes a young man but as of right now he's just a teenager.

A teenager that really threw him off guard that one day. The day when Jimin felt as though all the blood he had in him drained out with a simple electrifying glare that he didn't know Namjoon could possess. Reminding him so vividly of Taehyung's eyes- of course they were siblings after all but still.

That day was a reminder for Jimin that he needed to be careful about Namjoon at all costs or...he might actually dig up his own grave.

« 10 »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 143 14
------An arranged marriage between two Mafia heirs: one is the next 'Boseu' and the other is his prey. Would love overcome their fatal enmity? --Kim...
375K 11.3K 33
❝we're not sluts, we're stress relievers❞ seven submissive boys trying to win the affection of one impenetrable gang godmother with a taste for ven...
13.8K 791 33
jikook
264K 8.2K 36
Namjoon, a 24 year old world famous Mafia gang leader who lives in South Korea. He is a heartless man who dosen't care about anyone else, except for...