Here By Your Side | Younghoon

By your_maje

《To be or not to be, staying beside you through up and downs is worth risking for.》 A The Boyz inspired book! More

Cross path
fan meeting
way
way pt. 2
The meet up
are we on?
love is in the air
His place
Circus
circus pt. 2
Eunice meet Tan
favor
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
official first date
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

that beautiful view

329 19 0
By your_maje

Younghoon's pov:

I go to where Jia is.

We already finished 2 activities.

"do you want to cook?? " i asked her

She laugh,  "seriously, " she laugh again,  "it's just a piece of cake.  But yeah sure. " then she stand up and grab her blind cane.

"where should i go?" she asked and then laughed

Her laugh is something that can put me at ease.  Something that i want to hear for the restgym of my life.

I didn't realized that i was staring at her all this time while she's asking.

"you ok??  Are you still here?? " she said, turning around.

I cough a bit,  "I'm here in your side" i said and then she turned to her right side. Where i was standing.

"let's go?? " then she pushed me slightly to lead her the way.

***********

The boyz's pov:

Hwall decided to check his phone.

"shall we call Younghoon?? " he asked

New gave him the death glare,  "no!  You shouldn't call him" facing his back at Hwall.

"how about you??  Eric" hwall seek for Eric's attention.

Eric bring down the pillow that was place above his face, "we heard New, let's just give them some 'Privacy' you know? " then Eric placed up the pillow on his face,  and continued to sleep.

Hwall on the other hand seems not ok about seeking at Younghoon.  About what he must be doing by "her".

*************

Younghoon's pov:

"tadaa!! ~~ i don't know if i did it right,  but you judge!  " jia said to me and handed me the kimchi she maid.

I took a taste of it, 

"WoW! " my eyes went on tears after i remember something.

It was the same as what my mother did.

I didn't even have time to visit her because of my heavy schedule.

"are you ok?? " jia asked me taking the seat beside me

I look at her,  "of course " then i wipe my tears.

She still face me. Not saying a word.

I look at her..  Until I didn't realize that i was staring her and watching the every single detail on her face,  without her knowing.

Such a beautiful lady' i whispered to myself

"beautiful what?? " she suddenly speak

"woah!  Ah..  I mean beautiful view..  The outside..  Yeeess..  Righrtt the outside " i tried to change what i said earlier.

Phew~~  she can easily hear me huh..

"aahh...  Hahahaha good for you. " she said,  turning away.  " you can see that 'beautiful view' " she added

I sigh "you can too..  In the right time.. " i said. 

And slowly..  My hands goes up and sooner i already found myself comforting Jia in my arms.

You just don't know that you by yourself are the beautiful view for me.

***********time skips**********

We decided to go home since it's already 7:15 in the evening.

Grandma even packed us a food to bring home.

We got inside the car and i give Jia a ride.

***********

"Jia we are here" i said trying to wake her up.

Seeing her sleeping makes my heart beats by itself.  This strange feeling has been inside me everytime I'm with this girl.

At first i hesitate to go closer to her to wake her up.

But ended up to be in that way,  i go closer to her and wake her up,  "jia..  Wake up..  We're here".

Then she slowly open her eyes,  then stretched her arms.  I go back to my seat. "thank you by the way Tan. "  then she smiled at me and go out from the car..

I watched her until she reaches their gate and entered their house.

I smiled and start my engine.

I felt so relieved and happy to be with her.

But still,  i got this strange one inside me.

Jia's pov:

I entered my room.  And scream

'wow!!  Is he just asked me to date?!?! '  that thought of mine which makes my heart race more.

I rolled back and forth on my bed.  Smiling like a crazy idiot.

I jumped and sing...  And got crazy again.  Thinking of what happened a while ago.

'aaiiggooo..  So this is what it feels to be inlove'  then i rolled again in my bed because of excitement.

....
....
Until i fell from my bed  ̄へ ̄

"ouchh" i said and touch my butt and head since it was the one that hurts the most.

"jia?!!  You ok???  What was that sound??!!!? " my dad shouting on my door and keeps on knocking.

"I'm ok dad..  I think it's just my school bag" then i stand up and lay on my bed.

"ahh.  But anyway..  Can you open your door??  Your cousin Melvin is here. " he said

"what?!?! " i exclaimed, then i grab my blind cane and hurridly open the door.

"dad wait! for me !!!help me go downstairs " then i grab my dad's arm. And we go downstairs to meet my cousin

We go down then suddenly someone poke me on my head.

"over here weirdo" then he laugh.

"you know I'm blind right? " then i turned to wherever he is. "you cheapstake" then i sarcastically laugh.  Which I'm pretty sure he was very annoyed off.

"what ever you monkey" then he carried out his arms around my shoulders, which I'm pretty sure so damn heavy.

We do talk and talk. 

And i decided to go to my room since it's already boring.

While laying on my bed,  suddenly my phone vibrates.

It's a call,  but i don't know who was calling on me right now..  And in this hour??

"hello" i answered through the phone

"still not sleepy?? " a voice of Tan. I suddenly become energize because of his cold but sweet voice.

"oh?  Tan?!  Did you got home safely?? " i asked him

"i did.  Thanks for asking" he said

I smiled again like an idiot.

"uhmm by any chance are you free on this coming weekend?? " he asked me

I got up from my bed.

"uhmm maybe?  Why did you ask?? " i told him

"i just want you to meet my friends" he said

Me on the other hand..  Was froze..

He want what?!?!  MEET HIS FRIENDS?!?!?!?  is he liking me or something??  Gaasshhh what's this?!?!? 

"hello?? " he talked,  snapping be back to the reality

"uh!  Yea..  Yes..  This weekend right??  Sure..  " i answered him.  Still amazed by what i just heard

"let's just meet on the convenient store..  12:00  am..  Is that fine?? " he asked me

At first i hesitate,  but i trust him,"you will be there right?? " i asked him

"of course.  I will be waiting for you" then just like that my heart race times two than it's normal beat

"o.. K" then i hang up on phone already.

I feel like my cheecks really heated up.  I suddenly felt like in heaven even i was tired on giving my whole damn time to my cousin Melvin.

A/n: don't forget to follow me and vote for this story!  Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 17 8
[complete] ❝ please, think of yourself first. ❞ for someone who's always used to putting other in front of him, the word "selfish" doesn't exist in j...
21.2K 1K 29
❛in a world where it was impossible to escape myself, i found it just as impossible to escape him. how could i be so afraid of him, but also afraid o...
93.4K 5.3K 26
❛ 𝐼𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②⓪①②①⑨ (fyi, this is not a smut book) ╰☆☆ ©fluffyri...
19.7K 753 47
[𝗄.𝗌𝗐 𝗑 𝖮𝖢] ━━━ # 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂�...