The Mafia Queen┃✓

By Smallgirlbigattitude

(*Completed*) Diana Shade was just a strong, smart girl living with her foster parents and brother. She didn'... More

Preface
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
•1•Diana•
•2•Sebastian•
•3•Diana•
•4•Sebastian•
•5•Diana•
•6•Sebastian•
•7•Diana•
•8•Diana•
•9•Sebastian•
•10•Diana•
•11•Diana•
•12•Sebastian•
•13•Diana•
•14•Alex•
•15•Diana•
•17•Diana•
•18•Sebastian•
•19•Alexander•
•20•Diana•
•21•Karter•
•22•Sebastian•
•23•Diana•
•24•Sebastian•
•25•Diana•
•26•Sebastian•
•27•Karter•
•28•Diana•
•29•Alex•
Author's note
•30•Sebastian•
•31•Diana•
×BONUS CHAPTER×
The End
-Blind Date-
-Hades' Warrior-
-Mission 17: Alexa Black(*completed*)-
-Learning to be a Bad boy-
-War against WICKED-

•16•Sebastian•

36.4K 1K 139
By Smallgirlbigattitude

"The only other option is to kidnap her and run away from here. Move to a different country." Andrew was saying.

Sebastian had asked him for ideas to protect Diana. Even though his father had asked them to just kidnap her, he knew she would never be safe.

They were both at a party. In another hour they would be attacking The Vixen Devils' headquarters.

"He would track us down. She could get hurt easily if we keep running from his men."

"Sebastian, don't you think you're protecting her a little too much for someone who you've never even met?" Andrew asked.

Sebastian looked at him but didn't answer.
Andrew looked like he was about to say something else when he stopped and looked above Sebastian's shoulder.

A guy in his early 20s was standing there.

"Mind if I take this seat?" He asked pointing at the seat beside Sebastian.

Sebastian shrugged.

He sat down and ordered for a whiskey.
"You're viper Right?" He asked Sebastian.
Sebastian didn't reply. He raised one eyebrow.

"You are?"

"I'm hunter. From the Vixen devils." He replied.

Sebastian kept his face as straight as possible. This was one of the guys who they were ordered to kidnap. He could feel Andrew's eyes on him but he didn't turn around.

"And?" He asked Hunter. "What do you want?"

He must have sounded pissed cause the guy put his hand up in surrender.

"I just wanted to thank you."

"For What?"

He drowned his drink and got up.

And just before he left he spoke five words to Sebastian. Words Sebastian dreaded.

"For leading us to Diana."

*****

"How the fuck does he know?" Sebastian asked Andrew once Hunter left.

"Not sure man. But you have to be careful now. If he knows he can easily tell the boss." Andrew said looking worried.

Sebastian gritted his teeth. "Get him." He told Andrew.

Andrew nodded and left after him.

Sebastian drowned his drink and got up. He saw Brianna drunk and making out with some random guy. He was clearly sober.

Sebastian rolled his eyes. But he still went up to them.

"Alright that's enough, " he said grabbing her away from him.

"Issss ittt?" She asked smiling up at him.

"Yes yes, it is." He told her.

"Hey! Who are You?" The guy asked him.

Sebastian glared at him so hard he backed away. He picked Brianna up bridal style and took her outside to where the car was.

As he was placing her in the backseat, Andrew came over to him.

"He isn't anywhere. Can't find him."

Sebastian nodded. He didn't worry too much though. They were going to attack the headquarters anyway.

"We have to go back. Get ready for the attack."

Andrew took the keys from the chauffeur. "I'll drive."

*****

They reached The Vixen Devils' headquarters at around 2 o clock. It was silent.

Following Brianna's strategy, they had people all around the place. Sebastian and Andrew were sitting inside the car.

Eyes on a target.

A voice said through his earpiece.

"Which one?" Andrew asked back.

"Its a guy." The voice replied. "Should we make a move ?"

Andrew looked at Sebastian.
He nodded back.

"Go." Andrew replied.

3 2 1

Sebastian counted down. When he reached one, the alarms blazed.

He and Andrew got down the car and walked towards the entrance. Two men came forward with their guns pointed at them. Sebastian didn't stop. He kept walking. "STEP BACK."

Sebastian didn't stop. Before the guy could pull the trigger, Sebastian pulled his. He got both the men right in the middle of their head.

He walked past the gate, Andrew following him. The scene was bloody. There were people shooting and fighting. Bodies were lying on the ground. Sebastian could recognize a few. After that, he kept his head high and didn't look down.

They reached the door to the doors. He knocked on the door.

"Knocking?" Andrew raised his eyes.

"Just a little bit of manners." Sebastian replied.

Andrew looked back at the fight. "Sure. Of course. Manners."

The door opened and a man with a gun stood in front of them. Andrew immediately caught hold of the hand that was holding the gun and pushed it against the wall. He dropped the gun.

Andrew punched him as hard as he could. He fell down.

"Knocked out." Andrew said looking down at the man.

"Order a few men to follow us." Sebastian walked ahead. The entrance was deserted. He walked ahead with his gun out in front of him.

Andrew followed him after a few minutes. "We've lost contact with the group that went up the balcony. Their boss must have taken them out."

Three more men entered the hall. Sebastian ordered them to follow him. He then walked down the stairs that lead to the dungeon.

That's where Diana was kept.

But when they reached there, they found no one. Sebastian cursed. "She's gone."

Andrew turned to me. "Is that a good thing or bad?"

Sebastian didn't know. But if they returned empty-handed, he knew his father would definitely go after her and this time he would kill her.

"I need to find her," Sebastian told Andrew. Andrew nodded.

We found two more. We've cornered them. We are on the second floor.

Andrew looked at him for permission. There was nothing left to do down in the dungeon anyway. He nodded. Andrew and the men turned around and headed up the stairs.

Sebastian took his time.

Seb, I think you would want to have a look here.

Andrew's voice spoke in his ear.

"Who'd you get?" He asked

Fox and gunner. I'm serious come up quickly. Your life is going to get a little more complicated now.

Sebastian rolled his eyes. He didn't think anything could get more complicated.

He was wrong.

Andrew was standing in front of the two agents. Fox and gunner.

Gunner was shorter than him. They were still in their party dresses.

Fox, on the other hand, fit her name perfectly. She was beautiful.

But he knew her as someone else.

Someone called Vex.

Yo. Sorry for the late update.
They finally meet...

what do you think?

And do you guys know who gunner, fox and Hunter are?

I'm not sure if I specified properly.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.7K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
120K 4.9K 45
(*completed*) #1 in the Mission series Alexa Black, not an average 18-year-old, had to go undercover in a high school to track down the biggest drug...
2.9K 144 42
It's the year 1920 and England is slowly recovering from the events of the world war. The lower to middle-class families had to live off crumbs while...
241K 3.9K 33
one girl taken one girl left one was loved one was hated Hailey de Luca taken trained to be a deadly assassin tournamented with the fact that her fa...