I Promise {Rierra}

By gublergube

Sierra and Ramin didn't know it, but their paths would cross soon. Leading them to the most amazing love stor... More

Prolouge/Chapter 1
2- The Call
4- A Plan
5- Pain
6- I think I love you
7- The Escape/ The Kids
8- Tam
9- The Pills
10- The 'break up'
11~ Showtime!
12~ After the show
13- Home, at last
14- Phantom
15~ Vlogging
16- 'it'
17- the fight
18- As Time Goes On
19- I Dreamed A Dream
20- Great Britain
21- Old Memories and New Ones
22- Sickness
23- Stress
24-
25- Honeymoon (shortish)
26- Oh my god.
Part two- chapter 26
27- Pregnant
28- Telling
29- Tam, he's back.
30- Vlogger 24601
31- I Love You
32- Ethan
33- I Promise
SEQUEL INFO
Authors note

3- Rehearsals/ Jade

2.2K 46 44
By gublergube

Chapter 3

Sierra woke up the next morning, completely excited to see who else was in the show. She got ready quickly only throwing on shorts and a tee shirt before putting her hair in a messy bun

Sierra and Jade had breakfast in the lobby, before getting back upstairs to finish getting ready. As Sierra was putting a tiny bit of makeup on, she heard little footsteps coming towards her.

"Mommy, can I wear my pjs?"

"You want to wear pajamas to my rehearsal?" She nods, a smile on her face. "If you want to. Go ahead." She giggles, running away.

Sierra shook her head, laughing to herself about her daughters excited ness.

When she got to the theater, almost everyone else was there. Ramin was talking to another man when Sierra approached him.

"Oh hey Sie, this is Hadley Fraser, your Raoul." They exchanged a brief hug, muttering hellos.

"Hi ramen noodles!" Jade smiled, waving to Ramin.

"Hey Jade." He chuckles at her nick name for him.

Sierra, Hadley, and Ramin got into a conversation about chicken nuggets when they were interrupted by their director, Cameron Mackintosh.

He goes on about how excited he is to direct such a talented group of people, how this production will be amazing, and that Andrew Lloyd Webber will be stopping by often to sit in, and give input, on rehearsal. "Alright, let's get started. Ensemble may follow Jason and learn your dance for the opening act, and they rest of you are stuck with me!" Everyone laughs at him. "So first, we will start with show off." The cast exchanges brief looks at each other, not sure what it is. "Show off is," Cameron starts, reading our minds, "where each of you get up and sing in front of everyone. It doesn't matter what song you do. I only have one requirement." His eyes land on Sierra and Ramin. "You two have to sing something from Love Never Dies."

Sierra sighed, relieved that she wouldn't have to song alone. They were granted five minutes to decide on their song. "So what song should we sing?"

"We could do Beneath A Moonless Sky?" Ramin suggests.

"Oh great. We're gonna start the show off by getting teased for singing a song about sex." She whispered the last word, conscious that her daughter was sitting on her lap.

"It'll be fine Sie, I promise." Ramin smiles at her, placing his hand atop hers. She smiled back at him, slightly amazed that such a small gesture could make her insides go warm.

"Everyone ready?" Everyone's nods. When he asks for volunteers, nobody does, so he picks the duo to go first. Sierra has to pick up Jade to remove her from her lap, so she figured she would tell them her name. "Oh, by the way, this is my daughter, Jade." She waves shyly at them, sitting back in her moms seat.

Ramin and Sierras performance was flawless, they were amazed that they remembered the words and movements after not performing it for three years. Cameron was very pleased with their work.

The rest of the cast members went on stage to sing, the songs ranging from Taylor Swift to songs they might have done in past shows.

"Damn you guys are good. We're gonna be amazing!" Cameron cheered. "So time for scripts. Everyone, study your lines and come in next week ready to start rehearsing!"

We have a week off? Sweet! I could spend the week off with Jade before she leaves! After all, she is leaving the day we start legit rehearsals.

Sierra wanted to spend as much time with Jade as she could in England before she left. Sierra was very thankful that, between the day when she found out about the role and now, she had been studying to learn all her lines and songs.

Sierra took Jade to the park where they spent the rest of their day. That whole week was just them two. Sierra tried not to think about anything else but Jade, however, she would be lying if she said she didn't find herself up at one am, studying her songs.

When the day for her to leave came, Jade did not want to leave. She refused to get out of bed, that is, until Sierra bribed her with candy for the plane ride, with which she happily got up to eat breakfast with her. They still had an hour before she had to leave, so they cuddled on the couch and watched her favorites Disney movie, the little mermaid.

Jade forced Sierra to sing Part of Your World, aware that she had played Ariel. Sierra happily obliged, doing anything to make her daughter delighted one last time before she wouldn't see her for six months.

Sierra slumped on the couch, completely bored and heart broken. Her only sense of entertainment would be her script, and then rehearsal in an hour. Jade was gone, for six months.

When Sierra got to rehearsal, she was ready to work. Ready to, once again, absorb Christine Daae and make the character as believable as possible.

Rehearsals were simply amazing. The whole cast picked up quickly on choreography and lines, so we were all on target.

Sierra really needed someone to hang out with, since Jade is gone. So after rehearsals, when Sierra was getting ready to leave, Ramin approached her.

"Hey Sie. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?"

"Ya sure. Where are we gonna go?"

"We could go get dinner than go for a walk in the park."

Sierra smiled, nodding. The duo heads back to the hotel just so they could freshen up. After Sierra changes and fixes her makeup, and Ramin changes his clothes, they're ready to go.

After having dinner at a small restaurant, they go for a walk in the park.

"I took Jade here before she left." Sierra sighs, looking at the familiar yet beautiful sights. "She loved it here."

"I'm sorry she had to leave." Ramin smiles sympathetically at her, squeezing her hand.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." She paused, not sure if she wanted to ask. "How are your kids?"

Ramin sighed. "I don't really know. They haven't called in a week. And if I call them, they don't pick up."

"That's horrible. I'm so sorry."

Ramin jolted to a stop, facing Sierra. "You apologize too much."

"I'm-" She stops herself, laughing. "I guess it's kind of true."

"Stop saying sorry for things you know aren't your fault."

They start their walk again. After walking for a while, Sierra gasps. "What?" Ramin asks, confused by the sudden outburst.

"That tree!" She squeals, running over to an oddly shaped one. "This is my favorite tree! I came here when I was in England for Les Mis. Take a picture with me on it." She climbs on top of a twisty branch, hugging the tree. Ramin snaps a couple pictures, laughing at her excited face. "Thank you!"

I have to get that on Instagram as soon as possible.

Sierra jumped down from the tree, feeling a shock of pain go through her legs, stopping at her hip. "Ow." She clutched her side, waiting for the pain to go away. Ramin rushed to her side, letting Sierra use him for support.

"Are you okay Sie?" He sat her down on a bench.

"Ya, just hurt a little bit." The pain had started to dull, so she insisted they continue their walk.

They walked around almost the whole park before heading back to their hotel rooms.

"I had fun tonight, thank you Ramin." Sierra smiles, kissing his cheek.

If he wouldn't make a move on her, she would.

Sierra iced her hip the rest of the night. By 10pm, the pain was completely gone and she was ready for bed.

Sierras body would not let her go to sleep. Her lips tingled as she thought about her lips on his skin. Her heart fluttered as she thought about his beautiful smile.

Why am I acting like this? Ramin is just my friend.

Little did Sierra know, Ramin was thinking the same thing.

His body would not let him go to sleep. His cheek tingled where her lips had been laid. His heart fluttered as he thought about her beautiful smile.

Why am I acting like this? Sierra's just a friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 7K 32
Riansh love story ❤
8K 391 46
Maddie Poppe and Caleb Hutchinson fanfiction.
7.7K 192 16
Just read the damn story?? Its good I promise.
597K 21.8K 89
While at a high school party, Stan gets drunk and accidentally confesses his love for Kyle.