Howlers xX(BOYXBOY)Xx

By Du_Tari

Two packs, a deep grudge, and a deadly secret. Gabriel Darks is shunned for being a gay werewolf, for being... More

howlers part 1
howlers part 2
howlers part 3
Howlers part 4
howlers part 5
howlers part 6
howlers part 7
howlers part 8
howlers part 9
howlers part 10
Howlers part 11
Howlers part 12
howlers part 13
howlers part 14
howlers part 15
howlers part 16
howlers part 17
Howlers part 18
howlers part 19
Howlers part 20
Howlers part 21
Howlers 22

Howlers 23

7K 243 77
By Du_Tari

This chapter will be long and filled with dirty, yummy, awesome drama.  BRACE YOURSELF!!

This chapter is dedicated to Crazystar for her amazing skill at beating writer's block into the ground.  She made this chapter possible because she helped me see it from a different point of view.  Love ya!

===============================================================================

(Dimitiri's POV)

           Quiet.

Horrible Silence.

Whoever said that 'silence is golden' was obviously an idiot.  Right about now this supposedly 'golden' silence felt like death.  Slowly I guided Gabriel to our new table, keeping my eyes firmly locked on our target.  It was better than looking around at the judgmental and curious gazes that I felt boring holes into every inch of my flesh, like tiny horrible knives stabbing over and over again into me.  It made my skin crawl and from the way Gabriel had his brown eyes cast down he felt the same way.

   When we reached the table all eyes shot to us, at least it wasn't uncomfortable.  Astrid smiled at me, Luna's eyes kept darting back and forth between Gabriel and I, Chris seemed bored, and Malcom looked mildly amused by the situation.  Gabriel took the empty seat  next to his sister, and I followed suit sitting next to him.  Now Luna had her brows furrowed, glaring daggers into us.  Sheepishly I waved at her just as the talking around us began again.  At first it was just tense whispers but soon enough it turned back into the normal noise of a regular school cafeteria.

"Why didn't you tell me,"  I heard Luna growl quietly at her brother, making him shift nervously in his seat.  I turned my attention to them again, peeking over at Luna from Gabriel's shoulder.  Her delicately shaped eyebrows were scrunched together, her white teeth barred in distaste.  You could practically see the heat of her anger rising up from her skin.  Malcom beside her looked on in curiosity, though he still looked a little confused.

"Sis', I wanted to tell you but-"

"Then why didn't you!?"

"-I wasn't sure how you'd react. I knew you wouldn't be happy, like now."

Luna sighed pinching the bridge of her nose with her thumb and forefinger, "No I'm not upset that you're with him.  I'm upset that you didn't tell me.  God sake Gabe I'm your sister!"

"I was worried."

"About?"

"It being Dimitri, he's a Knox."

She rolled her large brown eyes and shook her head, "I don't understand the whole hate thing anyway."  

She did have a point, I didn't know what it was about either, neither did my sister, and probably Gabriel had no clue either.

"I'm sorry Luna," Gabriel said softly, taking his sister's hand.

Sneering a bit she brushed his hand away, "Don't be sorry, just tell me stuff next time."  She was silent before she exclaimed, "I knew something was going on!"

I smirked slightly, remembering when Luna almost caught Gabe and I in his room. 

"Ok Luna."

Suddenly she turned to me, eyes burning, "Now you, you listen, and you listen fucking well.  You hurt my brother and I rip your goddamn balls off. Understand?"  I felt my eyes widen and I tilted my head in fear of angering the she-wolf further.  God female wolves were scary.

"Watch your back," She finished before turning around and angrily kissing Malcom hard on the lips. By the way he was kissing back he was more than pleased to now have her anger directed at him.

Looking around the lunchroom everything seemed normal, save the few odd glances we got, but maybe things would be ok.

                                  =================================================== 

Halfway through lunch...

     Malcom and Luna were still practically attached at the mouth, stuck in their own little world where they only stopped kissing to eat and breathe occasionally.  Astrid and Chris were talking avidly about, who knows what, so just Gabriel and I were left to ourselves.  Being with him was enjoyable and calm and I’m glad I could show him affection in public.  I don’t think I could’ve held myself back if I tried.

“You know I honestly still don’t know much about you.”

I raised a brow, “I don’t know.  I guess I don’t know much about you either.”

Gabriel tapped his fingers on the table a bit, his eyes getting a faraway look that told me he was thinking.

“We should get to know each other more.” 

I choked trying to stop myself from laughing.  Gabriel made a face at me, “What!?”

“No duh we should.”

“Then why are you laughing?”

“It’s a duh thing obviously.”

Gabriel sighed and looked into my eyes with his pale brown almost tan eyes, “What’s your favorite color then?”

I thought for a second, “What’s yours?”

“I asked you first!  But if you must know it’s blue.” 

I smirked and brought my face closer to his, our noses brushing slightly, “And why is that?”

“I- I- I just like the color.”

I made a ‘yea right’ sort of grunt before backing up slightly and sitting back in my chair.  Everything was going to be ok, it seemed as if nothing really changed well except for the fact that I was with Gabriel.  Really no complaints there anyway.  The glares and sneers seemed to stop now that everybody seemed to have gotten bored with us.  We were already ‘so half a day ago’ by this point.  I smiled a bit and kissed the top of Gabriel’s head and he let it rest on my shoulder.  Closing my eyes I lost myself.  I nuzzled into his hair, taking in a scent that I had come to love so much.  Inhaling deeply I felt like my body was on fire, in a good way though, a tingling that blossomed in my stomach and curled it’s was all up and down my body.  This was right this was-

    There was a yelp of surprise and a cry of pain.  Gabriel was no longer next to me.  Growling I turned around to see Gabriel on the ground, his chair a few feet from him.  Around him were a couple of guys, looking down at him in distaste and between them all stood Tara.  Before I could react the crack of a hand split the silence that had no reappeared.  Gabriel’s head reeled to the side after Tara’s hand flew.  An animalistic growl erupted from my throat and another one was heard to my right, where Luna was.  With speed I didn’t know I had I went to Gabriel, catching Tara’s hand as she went in for another slap. 

“Dimitri let go of me,” She seethed at me.

Angrily I swatted her hand away, then helping a stunned Gabriel up.  

"What do you want Tara,"  I growled through clenched teeth.  How dare she hit him, how dare she hit my Gabriel?  My wolf?  'Mate.' Something inside me said.  I felt my face twist a bit in confusion but I brushed it off.  Mate, that was Tara, or so I thought.  Was it Gabriel?  Was I wrong?  

    The guys around Tara,  all of which I now recognized as people who satat my old table, closed in around us threateningly, as if daring us to try something.  Beside Gabriel tensed but stood up tall, glaring into the eyes of one of the guys. 

"For that piece of shit fag to stop touching my boyfriend."  I heard Gabriel Growl beside me.

"Tara, leave us alone."

Her glossy lips pulled back and her fists clenched, her small form basically vibrating with possesive rage, "No, tell him to leave you alone.  Since when are you a good for nothing faggot?"

 I stepped to her, stomping down on the floor, the hair on the back of my neck rising.  In fear Tara stepped back, the guys around her urching forward in one movement.  Animalistic growls erupted from the other wolves around me.  My head snapped to the side as something solid plowed into my cheek and I was pushed down by two of thefive guys.  Above me I saw as Luna, Astrid, Gabriel, Malcom, and Chris sprang into action.  Astrid and Luna had gone after Tara now in the small girls face as she tried her best to stand up to the two angry she wolves.  If only she knew what she was facing.  Malcom and chris seemed to be doing their best holding off a few guys and from what I could see between flying fists and masses of tangled, angry bodies, Gabriel was holdign off just fine.  Turning my wrath filled gaze to the guys on me I lunged back up letting out a roar of rage plowing into one of the guys.  I felt the air rush out of him with a great whoosh.  Landing ontop of him I held him down with one hand the other going into his face. Again. Again. And again.

"What's going on here," A voice boomed.  We continued to wrestle and growl and fight until the voice continued again, "Stop this instant!"  Breathing heavily, still seeing red I tunred my gaze to a tall woman in a suit skirt.  Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun and her stormy grey yes raked over all of us.  The principle.  

"All of you, every last one of you, my office,"  When nobody made and move to go she stomped once on the ground with  tall heel and put her hand on her hip, pointing towards the door of the cafeteria with the other hand. "Now!"  Begrudgingly I stood up, finding Gabriel and taking his hand before storming off ahead of everyone to the main office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 0 11
When a series of murders involving romantic partners turning on each other with no memory of it later surfaces, Sam and Dean head to the small town w...
4.1K 539 35
Can knowing your future change it? Sean Brooks, a witch who's recently fallen for three werewolves, is finally exploring the limits of his magic, as...
37.6K 1.2K 21
Rejection is the worst pain imaginable... now imagine it happening twice. How much can one werewolf take before they are nothing more then an raging...
3.4K 133 13
Gabriel is a broken teen. At the age of 16 his family rejected him for being gay and so did his mate, his mate is the alpha of the Lunar Fuego pack c...