The Proposal

Bởi multiwxlker

Austin and Ally are back together and happier than ever. Austin isn't going to let Ally get away again. It's... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24

19

1K 13 1
Bởi multiwxlker

Austin's POV

All I could think of as I stared down at my daughter was that I had finally found my purpose.

Thankfully, the birth went smoothly and after they collected all the data about Ava and cleaned her off, I got to spend some time with her while Ally rested.

I watched as she gave a big yawn, her tiny hand wrapping around my finger.

I smiled and ran a hand over the dark wisp of hair on her head, not being able to believe that it was possible to love someone so much.

Ally slowly woke up and I turned to look at her.

When her eyes landed on me and Ava, a smile creeped onto her face.

I ran a hand through her hair. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Better," she mumbled. "Just tired." She held her arms out. "Now let me hold our baby."

I chuckled and carefully handed Ava over into Ally's arms.

Ally's POV

As Ava settled into my arms, I remembered something that my mom told me.

She told me that I couldn't imagine how much she loved me. I didn't understand and she told me that I would when I had my own child.

And now, as I stared down at my daughter, I finally understood.

I had only known this little girl for about a half an hour and there already was nothing I wouldn't do for her. She was the little love of my life.

And Austin and I were gonna raise her to the best of our ability.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.2K 286 17
Will Stevie ever propose to Ally. Will Ally and Sarah become bestfriends who knows. Will Ally ever propse to Stevie.
412K 7.9K 41
It's been a year since Austin broke up with Ally after she got pregnant with his child. In the last year Austin has changed dramatically. He's gotten...
20.9K 323 11
(COMPLETED) Austin and Ally are happily together, Finally. Then they are forced to break up but Austin has other plans. 2 years later he comes back w...
6K 89 5
Austin and Ally are young lovers. They haven't really told each other how they really feel though. They don't just like each other, they love each ot...