24

6 weeks later

Ally's POV

Since that night, things were really getting better with me and Austin. We had started going on dates every Friday night and spent every second after we put Ava together.

We were getting really close again and I couldn't be happier.

However, recently, I have been feeling really sick. I've been exhausted and constantly nauseous. It reminded me of when I found out that I was pregnant with Ava.

At the moment, I was cuddling with Austin on the couch while Ava was with Austin's mom for the day.

I felt him rub my arm. "How are you feeling, babe?" he asked softly.

I shrugged. "The same." I lifted my head off his chest. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

Walking into the bathroom, I locked the door and got my box of pregnancy tests from the cabinet.

I took a deep breath and took the test. After waiting the allotted amount of time, I looked at it.

Two lines.

I was pregnant.

I felt tears spring to my eyes as happiness swelled in my chest. I was gonna have another baby.

There was a knock on the door. "Ally?" Austin's voice called. "You've been in there a while. Are you okay?"

After trying to tame my smile, I opened the door.

He was standing there with a worried look. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Close your eyes."

He furrowed his eyebrows together. "Ally-"

"Just close your eyes," I laughed.

He hesitated before complying and closing his eyes.

I grabbed his hand and opened it before laying the test in it.

"Okay," I whispered. "Open your eyes."

He did and looked at the test. He saw the two lines and his eyes slowly widened. He looked back at me.

"You're pregnant," he whispered.

I nodded as my smile widened again.

He immediately wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up.

"We're gonna be parents again," he said happily.

I nodded and kissed his cheek, to shocked and happy to speak.

———
AN: sorry this took me so long to update lol