I don't Mate with Jerks

By KC-Blares

KC Blarez has been harassed, bullied, and picked on for as long as she could remember. When she moves away fo... More

Hunted becomes the Huntress
Chapter 2 ~ Memories Burn
Chapter 3 ~ Wolves Never Forget
Chapter 4 ~ Rumors die, but Haunt for Eternity
Chapter 5 ~ Forgiveness isn't in my Dictionary
Chapter 6 ~ Knock 'em down like Dominoes
Chapter 7 ~ The Devil and his Hell Hounds
Chapter 8 ~ Surviving Friends, Enemies, and Crushes
Chapter 9 ~ Off the Line
Chapter 10 ~ How very Housewarming...
Chapter 11 ~ Unknown Species
Chapter 12 ~ My Oh My
Chapter 13 ~ Big Bad Alpha
Chapter 14 ~ The big 1-8. Wassup Alpha Mate?
Chapter 15 ~ Sugar, Spice, a whole lot of Spite
Chapter 16 ~ No, I'm not Famous
Chapter 17 ~ Furry Love, Smooth Hate
Chapter 18 ~ Forcefully Caged
Chapter 19 ~ Toys and Games
Chapter 20 ~ Kick butt Talent
Chapter 21 ~ Claws and Dresses
Chapter 22 ~ Swiping the Cards
Chapter 23 ~ Seductresses
Chapter 24 ~ Some Hearts still Beat
Chapter 25 ~ Part of Me
Chapter 26 ~ Girls' Night
Chapter 27 ~ Just another Global Crisis
Chapter 28 ~ Intense Attraction
Chapter 29 ~ Time isn't God
Chapter 30 ~ Hour Glass
Chapter 31 ~ Mist in the Dark
Chapter 32 ~ The Cards are Scattered
Chapter 33 ~ Stolen from the Night
Chapter 34 ~ Territory is Land and Wolf
Chapter 35 ~ Tame the Bloody Flame
Chapter 36 ~ Rest in Shackles
Chapter 37 ~ Six feet of Hell
Chapter 38 ~ The Red Ace
Chapter 39 ~ Bloody Dice
Chapter 40 ~ Crimson Poker Table
Chapter 41 ~ Wide Awake
Chapter 42 ~ Black Queen
Chapter 43 ~ Impossibly Possible
Epilogue

Chapter 44 ~ Stitch my Heart

318K 8.3K 2K
By KC-Blares

Well...

PLEASE

COMMENT

AND 

VOTE!

~KC Blares

************************************************************************************************

Chapter 44 ~Stitch my Heart

KC’s P.O.V.

The next time I opened my eyes, it was sometime in the evening, the sky through the window a pinkish hue.

            “Good evening, Sleeping Beauty,” Dan mused, looking down at me with a cheeky grin. I couldn’t help, but laugh, surprised by the pain it brought to my chest. I knew right then that it would be awhile until they would stop hurting.

            “Dan,” I greeted blandly before glancing around the room and almost feeling disheartened to see how empty it was. “Where’s Amber?” I asked.

            “Uh, not here,” Dan replied. I raised an eyebrow at him.

            “No shit, Sherlock,” I scoffed. Dan forced out a fake gasp as he put on a look of false offense.

            “Hey, no using Sherlock Holmes’s name in vain!” he exclaimed, forcing a chuckle out of me. Slowly, I tried to sit up right then, but Dan gently pressed down on my shoulders.

            “No, no, no,” he said. “Janna said you should just rest for a little while longer before you’re up and about,” he told me, talking professionally and trying to sound like a doctor. That would be a dark day if Dan ever decided he wanted to become a doctor.

            “Ugh! I’ve been strapped to this bed for several days and now I can’t even go for a run? Maybe it would’ve been better if Nomad had finished me off,” I joked, but looked up at Dan who stared at me with utter confusion. “Never mind.”

            “Doctor’s orders, not mine,” he dismissed, raising his hands in defense.

            “And if you plan on keeping those useful little lungs of yours you’ll follow them,” Janna said as she walked into the room, giving me a pointed look. I moaned dramatically, getting her to raise her eyebrows at me.

            “Eh, who needs lungs anyway,” I shrugged sarcastically. Janna rolled her eyes as she exited the room, Dan snickering beside me.

            “I think you’ve been spending way too much time with me,” Dan laughed.

            “You think? I’m actually a little worried,” I smirked, afraid to chuckle. Slowly, Dan’s smile faded and he looked at me with something I don’t think I’ve ever seen him look; serious. Very serious.

            “Damon was terrified,” he claimed, my hands clenching the sheets. “He’s really changed for the better,” he continued, not breaking his seriousness.

            “I know,” I hummed, unable to hide the goofy grin that grasped my lips.

            “Good because you two need to get together soon,” Dan said, clasping his hands over his mouth and nose to create a mask. “Because your effing heat is suffocating me. Do you know how painful it is to be turned on by one of your best friend’s heat? Not to mention I am very happily mated!” I couldn’t help but laugh, which then faded into a painful cough.

            “Are you trying to kill her?” Amber giggled from the doorway as she walked in, a wide grin in her face. All I could do was smile from my cot as she walked up and stood beside Dan’s chair, a hand on his shoulder. “How are you, sunshine?”

            “I’m just fantastic.” I rolled my eyes humorously. “Everybody know I’m up yet?”

            “No,” Amber drawled, beginning to rock awkwardly on the balls of her feet. I stared at her, confused as to why not.

            “And why would that be?” Dan and Amber exchanged a covert glance.

            “Because,” they answered simultaneously. I stared at them blankly.

            “Since when did ‘because’ become an answer?” I went to cross my arms but then thought better of it and just stuck with using serious facial expressions to break them. Their bodies stiffened and I knew instantly they were either talking to each other through the mind link or someone else was talking to them.

            “Well, that’s our cue!” Amber sang, hastily grabbing Dan’s hand and hurrying out of the room, both of them flashing me wry grins as they ran out. I stared at the doorway, extremely lost and confused. Sighing, I stared up at the ceiling and just took careful breaths, trying to fill my lungs without them screaming in pain. I closed my eyes, concentrating on my breathing and feeling grateful when the pain was getting more tolerable.

            “KC?” I opened an eye and glanced towards the door, feeling my heart flutter when I saw Damon standing there in a dark pair of jeans and a black t-shirt that outlined all his muscles. My heat sparked and I felt my breath catch in my throat. He stalked towards my cot, a soft smile playing his lips. My body was instantly paralyzed as he bent down and scooped me up in his strong arms bridal style.

            “Wh-What are you doing?” I asked, stringing my arms around his neck. He just smiled, but kept his gaze ahead of him as he climbed up the stairs. My heart was hammering furiously against the inside of my chest as Damon continued to climb, his eyes glinting mischievously as they flickered black. He continued past the floor of our bedrooms and climbed even farther up another couple steps, arriving at a short hallway with a large wooden door at the end. Supporting me with one arm, he pushed open the doors to reveal the Alpha suit. Rose petals were spread across the floor, trailing up to the large, silken bed that was drizzled in the red petals.

            “Damon,” I gasped, gazing around the candle lit room. Carefully, he laid me in the center of the bed while he straddled me, his eyes gazing into mine.       

            “Will you give us a chance?” he looked at me with pleading, delicate eyes. “KC Blarez, will you be my Luna?” I couldn’t find any words. I just stared at him, my heart racing in my chest and my body numb with shock.

            “Well, you know, I don’t mate with jerks,” I hissed when I finally found my voice, throwing my arms around his neck

“I’m a changed man, KC,” he claimed, gazing into my eyes with sincerity. I knew then that he really had changed, that my mate had finally accepted, finally become the mate I wanted, the mate I needed.

With my arms around his neck, I drew him in, pressing my lips against his. “Please, Damon Falon, claim me.” I whispered in between kisses. He didn’t waste a second after my plea and pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me in my lacy bra. At a slow and gentle pace, he trailed kisses down my neck, his fingers brushing the mark he had imprinted at the crook of my shoulder. I ran my hands through his hair, hugging him closer to me.

            “KC,” Damon breathed against my neck, his hot breath sending a shiver down my spine.

            “Yes Damon?” I asked breathlessly, tilting my head back to give him better access.

            “I love you,” he whispered against my ear, nipping my earlobe. I purred contently, feeling my instincts surface and my canines and claws emerge.

            “And I think I love you, too,” I said, tearing his shirt off his body and running my hands along his hard chest. He growled affectionately, placing kisses over his mark as he ever so slowly removed my shorts.

            “You know,” he paused to tenderly kiss the mark. “I will never do anything to hurt you.” Another kiss. “Never do anything that will make you uncomfortable.” Kiss. “Never force anything upon you.” Kiss. “I will protect you with my life.”

            “Just a little pain never hurt nobody.” I smirked, undoing his belt. He looked at me with raised eyebrows and a sly grin.

            “You little vixen,” he murmured against my skin. I giggled, ignoring the pinch of pain and pushing Damon over so that I sat over him. I pinned his arms against the bed as I sat at his waist, admiring him.

            “By the way, Mister Falon, you’re not going to be the only dominate one in this relationship.” I purred, dragging a nail down the length of his arm and down his chest. He chuckled slyly as he gently pushed me back against the sheets and again straddled me.

            “We’ll see about that,” he hissed, capturing my lips. I moaned against his lips as my heat struck my stomach, my body beginning to tremble.

            “For crying out loud,” I breathed. “Claim me already!”

            “Yes ma’am.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.5K 9
At 17 werewolf's are able to find their mates. Skyler Hawthorne wasn't looking forward to finding her mate. She was hoping to have a few years to her...
3.4M 87.4K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...
14K 131 32
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
64 10 17
This is not your typical enemies to lovers story. It has some twists and turns and I'm excited to share it with you all. Kylie Kingsley: An eighteen...