Healed, With Love

By rosina_kiara

Time The best kind of medicine one can possibly have against every kind of pain wether it be physical o... More

Author's note
1. Still Wounded
2. Cry Baby
3. A Lesson
4. Beautiful As Rainbow
5. Plan Working So Far
6. A Road Trip
7. Breakfast Issues
8. preparations
9. Nature Wonders
10. Panicked
11. Not Enough
THANK YOU FOR THE COVER.
12. The Actual Proposal
13. Invitation.
14. Feeling Unsure
To my sweetie
15. Ready But Not Ready
😄OH MY GOD😄
16. Shocked
17. Still Conscious
18. Busy Cursing
19. Unexpected Reaction
20. Happily Engaged
Author's Note
21. Sweet Moments
22. Unique Welcome
23. Discovering Truth
24. First Ray Of Sunlight
25. Stars In Day Light
26. Positive Changes
27. Accidental Confession
28. Masha Allah
29. A Wedding, Full Of Surprises
Author's note
30. A Yes!!
Ramzan Mubarak
31. Sweet Encounter
Awesome covers
32. Getting Ready
33. Engagement
35. Past and Present
36. Memories
37. Feeling Uneasy
38. Betrayed
39. Her Destination
40. Another Name Of Care
Important Note
41. Blooming
42. Mehendi
43. Nikah Mubarak
44. Feeling Blessed
Author's note
45. Love Declared
46. Happy Birthday
47. Nervosuness, Helplessness
48. For Eternity.
Q&A
49. Angel In Disguise
50. Little Peace.
51. Mesmerising.
52. Missing.
53. Adoring Her
54. His Concern
55. A Little Closer
56. Beautiful Indeed
57. Answerless
58. Blissful

34. Officially Engaged

3.1K 223 128
By rosina_kiara

Falak was guided towards the stage by Anaab and few other relatives. Wajahat glanced at her briefly, dressed in his chosen gown, one which Fariqa had made him choose forcefully, she indeed looked beautiful. He turned his head towards the left side and found Fariqa, looking at him. She was smiling at him but her eyes held a worried expression. He wanted to smile back at her to assure her that he was ok but he could only come up with a tight smile. Fariqa smiled back at him with misty eyes for she knew how bad he was hurting.

A beautiful yet painful memory of Sana, walking down the red carpet with a shy smile flashed in front of him, his breath hitched but he dodged it off with great difficulty. Once Falak was near the two-step stage. Wajahat stood up. Anaab made her sit beside him and stood right next to Falak.

Fariqa strode towards Wajahat and handed him a ring, it was a beautiful ring with a huge oval snapped ruby at the centre and small diamond stones encrusted around it. Wajahat grabbed hold of Falak's hand, his friends whistled to lighten up his mood. Everyone laughed at their antics, Wajahat glared at them and concentrated on Falak.

That's when he truly noticed how cold her hands had become. The moment Wajahat had grabbed her hand, Falak felt her cheeks hot. Wajahat glanced at he and he found a unique pink tint on her face. Unintentionally he found it captivating.

"Ok!! I know our bhabhi is beautiful but that just doesn't mean you can gawk at her like that buddy! We have senior citizens around us, so control!!" Hisham whispered near his ear, but it was clearly loud enough for everyone to hear. Ashraf whacked his head when he pointed him as senior citizen.

"Ow!" He yelped. Wajahat shook his head with a small smile and finally inserted the ring on her finger. Falak grabbed hold of the ring and waited for Wajahat to present his hand forward.

"Hey buddy!! Just because you were bold enough to grab bhabhi's hand doesn't mean she will do that same." Wajahat smiled and presented his hand. Falak completed the ring ceremony and Aarish literally jumped from where he stood beside Wajahat.

"On this honour of my friend being shackled forever....." He glanced behind him and found everyone gawking, the whole place had come to complete silence. He grinned. "Some one please give me something to eat I'm starving." He pleaded with such poor expression that even the waiters couldn't hold back their laughter. 

Wajahat looked at the platinum band shining in his ring finger and sighed. He was now officially engaged. It snapped something inside him but it wasn't pain this time.

"What to do with this hungry idiot." Hisham and Arqam muttered and strode towards him. Arqam dragged him towards a table but instead of having a seat there Aarish strode towards the empty corner where the tent had an opening towards the outer side of the terrace. Arqam was puzzled and followed him there.

"Aarish what are you..." He stopped when he heard him exhale a harsh breath out suddenly. Arqam stepped in front of him and was shocked to see his eyes moist. Aarish smiled at him. A smile with such pain that Arqam couldn't say out a word. Without saying anything, he hugged him.

"I miss her buddy!! I miss her." He couldn't stop his tears from leaking out from the corner of his eyes. Arqam couldn't even come up with consoling words to ease his pain.

"I was so happy!! So So happy, that Wajahat has finally decided to move on. Was on cloud nine when I got to know that he is gonna be engaged but the moment I saw bhabhi walking to him. I couldn't help myself, couldn't help but complain to Allah. Indeed he is the best of all planners and it's only him who has the rights over our lives but I still couldn't hold back that one painful question. Why her? Why her? Why her? She was that one little innocent....." his voice got heavy with the lump in his throat. He took out his handkerchief and wiped out his tears.

"Aarish are you okay?" Arqam asked worried about him.

"Absolutely brother. Can't let Wajahat know that he wants the only one who pictured her today, it's one of his special day." Saying, Aarish all but dragged him back inside the tent.

"Now about food. Where do you think I should begin my hunting?" He rubbed his palms together looking at the food like he hadn't eaten for a life time. Zaigham who was standing behind them, shook his head and grabbed a lid of the large steel dish from the buffet table and offered it Aarish.

"You're appetite seems a little to bit huge to fit in a normal plate. Please help yourself with this." He pointed towards the steel lid. Aarish huffed and stepped towards the third buffet table where cool drinks were being served. He grabbed a cocktail an turned around only to be knocked back by someone. Within a flash he distanced the glass and saved himself from ruining his suit.

"Phew!" He breathed a relieved sigh and glanced up. Where a beautiful girl stood,looking at him like he had horns in his head. Dressed in calf-lenght off-white anarkali with dupatta on her right shoulder. Her hair braided back in an unknown style. She was indeed beautiful. Thought Aarish.

His heart missed a beat at the way she was looking at him with her big beautiful eyes. Puzzled at his own thoughts, he decided to play angry-young man on her. He looked at his glass which was now empty with the juice splashed on the floor. He placed the glass back on the table and grabbed hold of a tissue from nearby and wiped the juice from his hand.

"Hmm!! You miss. Can't you see..."

"Yes I Can't! But looks like I'm not the only one who's blind! You're too." She huffed back. Aarish was dumbstruck at the audacity.

"Me!? Me!? You're calling me blind.!" I was turning back how was I supposed to know that there's someone behind me." To say that he was shocked, was a clear understatement.

"Are you dressed in a gown? a maxi? a lehenga!?" His face cringed at the examples she'd used.

"Oh my Allah." He groaned out loud.

"If you aren't dressed in any of them, then what's the point of turning back which such dramatic flare!?" She asked folding her hands, with her eyebrows raised.

"Flare?" He asked, horrified.

"Well! Whatever." She shrugged. He gawked at her with wide eyes.

"I know i look beautiful! But that doesn't mean you can gawk at me like that. Now if you please move away I can treat myself with a refreshment." She moved ahead, using his dialogue on him.

"What's wrong brother?" Asked Zaigham, smirking. His expression stated that he had clearly witnessed everything.

"What was that?" Aarish asked dazed.

"My, my, my, Mr. Aarish Bilal is out of words!! Now that's new." He snickered at him. Aarish could only glare back at him. 

Hey sweetie people's!!

Hope all of you are doing good.

Please don't ignore my request of you guys commenting on my book.

Now! I've made a new chapter with a little bit of Aarish in it.
Hope you guys like it. *fingers crossed*

I must say what started as a single couple book is slowly turning into muti-couples story.

You people's thoughts, recommendation and ideas had made me create a lot more than I had imagined.

So all those lovely readers of  my book, please please let me know what you think about this new addition.

Do my book the honour of turning the hollow star into a golden one.  

Surprise me with your votes and comments and ideas. And I'll surprise you guys with quick updates.

Take care,
With lots of love.
              Kiara💞         

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 21.7K 70
Sometimes we take the person for granted who loves us unconditionally and we hurt them and when we realize it's already too late Will they be able to...
19.4K 1.7K 40
"I was holding onto him thinking the pain was worth it, my hands and heart ached trying to keep something which killed me not so softly. But as I sta...
40 34 21
They say there is reason why we live. And we all are here for a reason. But what is my reason to live, what is my reason to be happy? Or be someone...
2.6K 250 9
Ephemeral - lasting only for a short time The love which had no bounds, now just left some deep wounds, The jar of love which we thought we will kee...