TWO SIDES ✓

By taehphoria

JEON JUNGKOOK a story in which the heart breaker gets her heart broken. [ TWO SIDES UNIVERSE ] #85 in jk #6 i... More

TWO SIDES
intro
one: go go
two: blood sweat and tears
three: dope
four: danger
five: hold me tight
six: war of hormone
seven: boy in luv
eight: crystal snow
nine: love maze
eleven: autumn leaves
twelve: house of cards
thirteen: run
fourteen: 4 o clock
chorus
fifteen: serendipity
sixteen: mic drop
seventeen: butterfly
eighteen: outro her
character Q&A: ask away
nineteen: paradise
character Q&A
twenty: it's definitely you
twenty one: wishing on a star
twenty two: lie
twenty three: love is not over
outro
twenty four: I need u
twenty five: fake love
twenty six: don't leave me
twenty seven: outro tear
twenty eight: let go
twenty nine: spring day
character Q&A ask away- part 2:
character Q&A- part 2:
authors note:
playlist:
two sides
authors note:
flores in love
what your father says
surprise?
TWO EUPHORIC HEARTS

ten: just one day

4K 238 364
By taehphoria

"I want to know you more. an explorer venturing through your deep forest of mystery. I appreciate the masterpiece that is you. because your existence alone is art.

CHAPTER TEN

just one day, if I can be with you. just one day, if I can hold your hands."

"Chim chim."

Jungkook didn't expect university to feel okay in just a few days. He felt comfortable walking to university with Taehyung every morning, eating breakfast together, sitting through classes with Elianna on one side and Jimin on the other made him feel more at ease and walking home with one of them, it all became part of his livable routine.

Jungkook hasn't really made any new friends. Jin tends to wave at him all the time though, crazily and Shira gives him a swell smile whenever they see each other.

Jungkook is still shocked that Elianna is doing the same course as him. He was trying so hard to forget her from summer and now she's here, sitting beside him and they're .. proper friends now. He thinks about how the world is joking around with him, giving him this girl who he admires but a girl who doesn't want him the same way.

When Jungkook told Taehyung, Elianna is doing the same degree as him, Taehyung smirked. "She won't leave you alone will she? What if she starts to like you back? Maybe this is just meant to be."

Jungkook wished that was true.

Now, here sits a boy with overcast hair who's trying to concentrate and make notes, a girl who keeps clicking her pen to annoy him, who's dressed in a coral, wavy dress today (Jungkook's heart did flips when he saw her walk in. She's a princess, he thought). It's a dress that matches the last of the trio's hair.

The three of them, Jimin, Elianna and Jungkook clicked together. They made classes more fun when all of them were present.

"Chim chim." Elianna whispers again, clicking her pen.

Jimin continues to ignore her and puts another skittle into his mouth sneakily, even though no one cares if you eat in class.

Jungkook grabs the top of her pen, his hand grazing hers slightly and she notices it. "Can you stop?" He shoots her a hard glare.

Elianna looks back at him. "Fine."

As soon as Jungkook takes his hand away, Elianna clicks her pen. His glare earns a successful smile on her face and he looks away.

"Jimmy jammy-"

"Jungkookie."

Just as Jungkook is about to copy off Jimin's notes, a girl with crimson hair in front of the trio turns around. Her eyes are ample, devious.

Jimin stops eating, freezing and it reminds Jungkook of Taehyung who looks hilarious every time he gets caught eating. His cheeks chubby with his eyes wide.

Taehyung and Jimin are ideal for each other.

The girls gaze is directed at Elianna who's stopped clicking her pen. She's looking back at the girl in puzzlement.

"Thanks for last night." The girl whispers.

Jimin leans forward, looking at Elianna, his mouth forming an o as he glances at his new friend. "I can feel the tension."

Jungkook is confused.

Elianna glances at Jungkook and she gulps. "Uh, you don't need to thank me for that." It's like she wants the girl to turn around and stop talking to her.

Jimin nudges Jungkook. "Do you want one?"

Jungkook eyes his bright bag of skittles and keeps his eyes on Elianna and the girl. "Later jimmy jammy."

The girl smiles with her red stained lips. "I do, another time?"

Elianna forces herself to smile. "We'll see." She responds.

The girl winks at Elianna and turns around.

Jungkook is still confused. He feels a little jealous. "You're gay?"

"I wouldn't have fucked you if I was gay."

So blunt.

Jimin's mouth forms an o and he lets out a giggle. "I knew it."

"Shut up, chim chim. Eat your skittles and stop being cute." Elianna glares at him and continues to click her pen- looking ahead.

Jimin smiles, shaking his pink head.

"So .. bisexual?" Jungkook asks.

Elianna hums. "Yeah. Swinging both ways."

A silence is formed between them, a bumbling one. Her sexuality doesn't change anything between them, it's just the fact that Jungkook feels horrible. He feels horrible because she doesn't care about what they had, their hookups ... like he does. She's just continued with her lifestyle without him, hooking up with people, not realising his heart is a mess because of Elianna.

Unrequited love is a bitch.

Elianna breaks the silence. She shifts closer with a teasing smile on her face as Jungkook continues to stare forward, at the back of people's heads, the teacher and the board. Her hair falls in front of her face and she tucks her murky bister waves behind her ear, showing her several ear piercings.

"You're just jealous because you miss me." She laughs and places her hand on his thigh unexpectedly.

He hates that she's right.

Jungkook realises just how close she is to him. The proximity makes him realise everything about her all over again. Her familiar scent, faint smoke, lemon and lime, wood .. perfectionism. Her burning touch which causes the heat in his cheeks to rise, the anxious feeling to rise in his chest and the same sin of lust to arrive after so long.

"You know Elianna." Jungkook says in a sensual, low tone. His hand grips hers and takes it off his thigh. He watches her reaction when he speaks, her gold eyes widen, her lips part when she hears her name. "Don't think so much of yourself."

I do fucking miss you.

Elianna realises that Jungkook is not messing, when he takes her hand off his thigh just to place both their hands together, under the table. His hand grazes her right where she has no control and her fingers lock around his wrist.

It's a tight lock which may seem like she wants him to stop but she sure as hell doesn't. Jungkook cups her on the outside and his fingers press against her. She's warm and his skilful fingers add to the warmth. "Don't make a sound." Elianna bites her lip hard.

Jungkook walks out of the lecture hall, trying to figure out where Taehyung would be for lunch. He's not picking up his phone, so Jungkook is distracted by his phone, he doesn't even notice Elianna's hand patting his bottom.

Jungkook sighs, taking his phone off silent and putting it back in his pocket. He looks up to see a man handing out leaflets.

The man is dressed in double denim, is incredibly tall and looks like he has the softest beige hair. It's fitted into a quiff Jungkook wishes he could pull off. The man looks astonishing and Jungkook is in awe.

No one is taking the leaflets the boy is trying to hand out though. Elianna and Jimin walk past.

Jungkook sighs and goes up to the man who's name tag says Namjoon. He takes a leaflet (about a pride festival in summer) and the tall boy says thank you a million times, his dimples being shown.

Jungkook catches up to his friends, hoping more people take Namjoon's leaflets. Someone shakes his shoulders from behind and of course, it's the man with the biggest shoulders himself.

"Greetings." Jin smiles and walks beside him.

Jungkook nods. They start to talk and Jungkook high fives himself mentally because he's made 1, 2 ... 3 friends! 3! His dad and Taehyung would be proud.

"What did one wall say to the other wall?"

Jungkook furrows his brows. "I have no idea."

"I'll meet you at the corner." Jimin answers before Jin has the chance to. The pink haired boy shouldn't have done that but it looks like he wanted a death wish.

Jin screams. "HEY." He pushes the smaller boy harshly.

"HEY." Jungkook imitates Jin. Elianna turns around from where she was walking ahead of him and she laughs at Jungkook.

"Kookie!"

Jungkook turns around and his best friend comes into view. A long brunet coat that doesn't belong to him but to Jungkook fitting his frame and a pair of leather boots.

"I was on the phone with yoo-"

Taehyung stops speaking when a merry Jimin suddenly appears behind Jungkook and wraps an arm around his shoulder.

Taehyung and Jimin became friends since Jungkook introduced the two of them to each other. It's funny because Taehyung seems to get envious every time Jimin is present, he feels like his best friend is being stolen away from him.

What makes it funnier is that Jimin knows, so every time he sees Taehyung, he teases him and jokes around, making sure to be more clingy than he already is, by standing extra close to Jungkook, playing with his hair, wrapping an arm around his shoulder, laughing at everything he does or says (which he does anyway).

"Oh hey Tae!"

"It's Taehyung for you." Taehyung glares at Jimin.

Jimin smiles, showing his teeth. "So what were you going to say?"

Taehyung grumbles. "It doesn't matter now."

Suddenly, Jungkook feels a pair of familiar lips against his cheek and it's Elianna. She kisses his cheek quickly and leaves without a single look back. Jungkook feels like he's back at the beginning again, he misses her and wants her.

another fave chapter??

el and jk are dumb & horny just get together already

thank you for all the love, comment comment comment !!

also, a vote would be nice :))

don't forget to check out my Taehyung texting fanfic called: Accidental Group Chat and my Min Yoongi fanfic called: Love Maze

thank you for reading

A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 18.9K 44
《SLOW EDITING》 ❝I care about you❞ A book wherein you suddenly become partners with the school's playboy, Jeon Jungkook. book 2; LOV...
615K 27.1K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
11.5K 634 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...
WHY By brandy

Fanfiction

15.3K 819 52
a story in which a girl reunites with her childhood bestfriend who happens to be part of the biggest band in the world. somehow things go sideways an...