Desires

By writtenbymary

de•sire dəˈzī(ə)r/ noun: a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen. More

Desires
Chapter One
Chapter Two: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
not an update: question
not an update. Again.
Chapter 6
Desires-Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
¡not an update!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
not an update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
NOOO!!'
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Sequel
HI
VERY IMPORTANT
A/N

Chapter 22

1.8K 94 84
By writtenbymary

Hey everyone! So this is the last chapter..I think I'm going to cry.. Here we go.. Oh and instead of doing a separate epilogue, it's simply going to be at the end of the chapter.
WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE EXTREMELY EVENTFUL. BE PREPARED TO BE SWITCHING EMOTIONS MAJORLY. SO YES, IT WILL BE MOVING QUICKLY. PLEASE KEEP YOUR HANDS AND FEET IN THE RIDE AT ALL TIMES.
Desires
Chapter 22
Cameron's POV:
Nash laid next to me in my hospital bed, still in extreme shock. "You died. You were gone." He mumbled over and over again. All I could really do was give him comforting kisses and touches and hope he would recover. A doctor walked in and for the first time I was relieved to see he didn't have a panicked look on his face. He actually had a happy look.
"Mr. Dallas, I think you'd like to hear this," he said cheerfully. "You've been a true warrior, and I think the electric pad therapy did something to you. I also believe it was your love for this boy," he gestured to Nash, who was listening desperately. "Cameron, something happened. Something amazing. Your body has fought hard, and everybody you love has fought hard with you." Tears brimmed my eyes, for I knew what he was going to say next. "Cameron, I am extremely joyous to say you have lost all traces of Phenylketonuria." I let out a sob and turned to see Nash close his eyes and cover his face with his hands. I thanked the doctor and he left the room. I kissed Nash's earlobe while saying, "I'm okay. I'm here." He took his hands away from his face and looked at me, "You're okay. I love you."
After a few more hours of the doctors speaking to me I was able to go home. Nash drove me home and we held each other's hands the whole way. We got home and I immediately jumped into the shower, scrubbing the nasty hospital scent off of my skin. I got out of the shower and walked into my room. Nash was lying on the bed scrolling through his phone. He looked up and down my body and grinned at the towel that barely clung to my hips. I rolled my eyes and slipped on a pair of boxers and sweatpants. I pulled a Nash Grier hoodie over my head and joined Nash in bed. Nash trailed his finger over the silver ring I had on my finger to officially state our engagement. I looked at him and saw a small smile forming on his lips. I leant forward and kissed him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I was still exhausted, so we both eventually fell asleep.
*BEFORE YOU READ THE NEXT PART.. WARNING. THERE WILL BE A FULL ON SEX SCENE. I FEEL EXTREMELY AWKWARD WRITING THIS ESPECIALLY BC MY FRIEND READS IT (hey Erin) BUT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN GREAT READERS AND YOU DESERVE IT..AND IM LITERALLY LAUGHING BC RIGHT AS I STARTED WRITING THIS THE SONG 'FUCK U BETTA' CAME ON OMF*
I eventually woke up and shook Nash awake also. He turned and faced me, laying a passionate kiss on my lips. I kissed him just as hard and I felt his tongue slide against my lower lip. I opened my mouth letting him in and our tongues explored each other's mouths. I felt Nash's hands tangle in my hair and I groaned. Okay, I'm going to admit it. I was extremely turned on right now, and apparently so was Little Cam, who decided to pay a visit. Nash and I pulled away and I pulled off his shirt. He did the same to me, and we immediately reconnected our lips. I let my hands trail down his extremely toned and bare torso. Damn, he has better abs than me. As we made out, I could also feel his hands caressing my body. God, I love this boy so much. Nash pulled my sweatpants off, so I was just in boxers. "Unfair." I groaned at him. He chuckled and pulled off his basketball shorts. Nash looked at me in the eyes and all I saw was pure lust and love. Nash moved his hands down towards my underwear and we both glanced at my growing erection. I saw him smirk as he gently placed his palm right on Little Cameron. I immediately gasped and put my arms around his neck as he began palming my excitement. "Oh my God Nash." He chuckled, "Aw little Camy, we're just getting started." Nash pulled off my boxers and his eyes widened at Little Cam. "WELL DANG." He yelled. I blushed and covered myself. "Oh Cam," he said gently, slowly inching closer to me. "I didn't mean it like that. You're beautiful." My heart fluttered and I took my hands away and used them to take off Nash's underwear. I gulped as I saw Mini Nash, who was not mini at all. "Wait so who is.." I began. "You're getting it." Nash said with a wink. I widened my eyes, "You're shoving THAT into my BUTT?!" I screeched. "It will hurt, but then it will feel good. I promise." Out of no where, I felt pain in my butt. I realized Nash had just stuck his damn finger in my hole. "Thanks for the warning." I rasped out. The pain was almost unbearable, it being my first time. I felt Nash trying to get me used to having something sticking up my butthole. "Alright, here we go. Second one." I took a deep breath and felt the pain double. "Nash it hurts." I whimpered. "I know, baby." He said. "You just need to relax." I listened to him and took deep breaths. In and out, Cameron. In and out. Finally, I began to feel the pain lessen. "Are you okay now?" Nash questioned. I nodded and took in a deep breath as I watched Nash line his ding-a-ling (what, I hate the word penis.. Don't judge!) with my hole. I felt him push into me and I clenched the sheets. This pain was worse than his fingers, and he was barely even in. "Deep breaths, Cam." I nodded and took deep breaths. I looked at Nash in the eyes and looked at me with a questioning look. I nodded and sucked in a deep breath as he pushed in all the way. I released my breath and he waited there for a little bit, allowing me to get used to the bizarre feeling. I nodded and he pulled out and then pushed back in. He continued to thrust into me, and the pain eventually disappeared and was replaced by pleasure. Nash kept pushing in and out of me. I looked up at him and saw his eyes shut, he was moaning and groaning like there was no tomorrow. At one point, Nash pushed in extra hard and I gasped, "Oh my God, Nash." That's when I just kept panting and moaning just like Nash. "Cameron you feel so perfect." Nash groaned. I smiled, happy I was making him feel this way. "C-Cam I'm going to.." I suddenly felt something warm being released into me, and I did the same. Nash collapsed next to me and kissed my lips. "I love you so much."
(Wow ok the only reason I could write that was because in almost every cash fanfic I read there's a sex scene lol oopS)
After Nash and I regrouped and got dressed, we walked downstairs and began making some food. Nash was spreading some peanut butter on bread when he looked up at me. "Why would you leave me?" I was puzzled, "What?" "You died. What did you expect me to do when I lost you?" I was taken aback by his sudden, calm outburst. "Are you actually mad at me?" I snapped. "For something I couldn't control?!" He widened his eyes, "No, Cameron. I was just wondering!" I suddenly felt anger flame up in my chest, "NO YOU WEREN'T 'JUST WONDERING' YOU DUMBASS," I screamed, "HOW DARE YOU BLAME ME FOR SOMETHING THAT I COULDN'T HELP. WOW, I'M SO SORRY THAT I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A DEADLY DISEASE." I clenched my fists and Nash began, "Cam, calm do-" "NO, DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, HAMILTON. YOU'RE SUCH A DICK." I noticed tears stream down Nash's face as helplessly listened to me scream at him. "I HATE YOU." That was the last straw for him. His mouth dropped open and I realized what I had said. Nash was right, I needed to calm down. I have no idea what had taken over me. Nash asked a reasonable question and I had no right to tell him I hated him. In fact, it was the exact opposite. I loved him more than anything.
"I can't believe you." Nash sobbed, tears dripping down his face. "I asked a simple question, Cameron. I had every right to wonder why you didn't fight and died. I've given you everything. I've loved you endlessly, for God's sake I just made love to you! It's great to know this is how you repay me, saying you hate me and shattering my heart. I may be overreacting but hate is a strong word and you can't just say that to someone who loves you as much as I do, Cameron. That's not okay at all. I can't do this anymore, I can't love someone who just acts so freaking bipolar. I'm done with this, I'm done with you. I'm sorry Cameron. I love you, I honestly do. I just can't." He began walking towards the door, and I stopped him. "Nash I'm sorry, I have no idea what happened. Please. I love you so much." Nash just rolled his eyes and pulled his engagement ring off his finger and threw it at my feet. "Take that, and don't call me." With that, Nash left me on my knees sobbing.
I'm sorry, Nash. I love you.
*THE END*
Epilogue
Cameron's POV
Eight months. It's been eight months since Nash left me. Today we were supposed to get married, we had it all planned out. I've been trying so hard, you know. I've been trying so hard to forget, but this burning pain of love just keeps igniting in my chest. I love him so much, but I see pictures on his Instagram. He seems so happy with his new friends, maybe even a new boyfriend. I began to get depressed, and now I can't even count the number of cuts and scars on my wrist. Not a day has gone by where I don't miss him. I've started to write these letters everyday. I started a week after he left. Each one says something I love about him and how sorry I am. I hope maybe one day we will see each other again, maybe he will read the notes. Possibly he will take me back. For now all I have left is hope, and this burning desire that never left.
•••••••••••••••••
There it is. There's the end of Desires. I can't even begin to say how amazed I am about the amazing support I've gotten since chapter one. You all have been nothing but a supporting family to me, and I love you all so dearly. Thank you for always making me happy. When I didn't feel like writing a chapter, your votes and happy comments pushed me to post one. Even though towards the end of the book I lost publicity, I honestly couldn't care less. I started this story with simple boredom, not really thinking anybody except for my friend would read it. Yet here I am, with 63,000 amazing people who have been with me for so long. I love you all more than words can describe, and I want you to always remember that. If you ever need someone to talk to if you're going through a hard time, or if you simply want to talk, feel free to connect with me over twitter. My twitter is @mixedupmendes and I would be overjoyed to talk to some of you. Again, I can't describe how much I love all of you, and I will never be able to repay you all for following me during this journey. There will be a sequel, and I will tell you all when it is up. It is titled "See You Again." I've decided to write it because it is utterly unfair to leave all of you wonderful people to a sad ending like I did, so yes as you can guess, Cameron and Nash will fall back in love in the sequel. I love you all more than words can explain. Thank you so much.
Love always,
Mary xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.2K 58 14
[BOYXBOY] Claude Beaufort and Noah Blanchett have a complicated history but when the two rivals find themselves both driving for Ferrari, they are fo...