Chapter 17

Hi everyone!
So.. Yesterday..
I MIGHT OUR 2ND LIFE AKA O2L. IT WAS AMAZING OFMHDVSYS..
but here's the next chapter aye!
•••
Chapter 17-
Taylor's POV:
"Hey, Taylor! I'm gonna do a cover. Wanna help me?" I heard Shawn, my Shawn, yell. "Yeah, I'll be there in a minute!" I hollered back.
••
I walked into the hotel room and sat on the bed next to Shawn, who was looking at his guitar and messing with the strings.
"What song are you going to do?" I asked him. He smiled at me gently,
"Video Games by Lana Del Rey.."
"Thinking of anyone in particular while choosing with that song?" I said with a smirk. He blushed and looked back down at his guitar.
He began setting up the camera and I sat on the other bed waiting for him to start.
I listened intently as he began to sing,
"Swinging in the backyard, pull up in your fast car, whistling my name."
"Wrong note babe." I added in. He looked at me and rolled his eyes, returning to the song.
"Open up a beer, take it over here, playing video games.
I'm in his favorite sundress, he's watching me get undressed, got his favorite perfume on, let's play a video game."
"Your voice cracked." I added in again. He turned towards me and glared.
"It's you, it's you, it's all for you. Everything I do. I tell you all the time, heaven is a place on earth with you, tell me all the things you wanna do. I heard that you like the bad-"
"Shawn go slower the song isn't that fast."
He threw is guitar on the ground and turned to me, "I don't need your input Taylor! I can sing BY MYSELF. I don't need your dumb remarks, that all happen to be WRONG. So just do everyone a favor and shut up!" He snapped, anger and annoyance blazing in his eyes.
"I was just trying to help, you don't need to freak out." I snapped right back at him.
"WHY DO YOU THINK I ALWAYS NEED YOUR HELP? I CAN DO SOME THINGS ON MY OWN YOU KNOW." He screamed at me.
"Shawn you need to accept that you do need my help. You're too young, and I was just helping you on you're singing. You're too weak!" I instantly regretted what I had said, and I saw his face-full of hurt.
"Fine, Taylor." He said in an eerily calm voice, "if you feel that way, maybe we just aren't going to work out."
My eyes widened, "No! Shawn no, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry, please!"
He shook his head a put all of his clothes in a bag. He slung it over his shoulder and turned to me, "Not so weak anymore, am I?"
My heart sunk and I ran towards him. I wrapped my arms around him, but I could feel his arms still stiff at his sides.
"Please Shawn, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I love you, I love you, I love you."
"Bye, Taylor."
He opened the door and walked out. He was gone, probably for a long time.
I broke down and fell onto the floor. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I sobbed.
I had lost him. I had lost Shawn.
•••••
OKAY SORRY SAD CHAPTER THEYRE JUST EASIER TO WRITE.
And I'm sorry it was so short. I'm so tired.
I hope you all enjoyed this!
Love always,
Mary xoxo