Chapter 5

Desires:

Chapter 5:

Cameron's POV:

I looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Nash.. I.. I love you. I have for so long."

I searched his eyes for something, anything. Blank. Empty.

"Cameron, we are best friends. I could never feel the same way.."

He stormed off, anger and confusion in his eyes. I broke down crying, not knowing what to do.

Nash was out of my life, and I was broken.

I was awoken by a feathery, warm touch on my lips.

A kiss? No, probably just air or something.

I opened my eyes, and remembered Nash left me. I started yelling and sobbing, not knowing what to do.

I felt two strong arms wrap around me.

"Shh..Cameron. It was just a dream. I'm here, I'm here for you. Calm down."

I tried to listen to his words.

"Why would you leave me, why?"

I choked out.

Nash looked at me with a look of utter confusion, but still held up this comfort.

"just a dream Cam. Just a dream. Calm down. I'm right here. I always will be. Right here Cam."

Just a dream, he's right here next to me. I need to calm down. My sobs finally subsided, and the last few tears streaked down my face.

Nash's POV:

I'm hurting for Cameron. Seeing him so broken, asking me why I left him. What had he dreamed about?

I had never seen him so weak, so fragile and broken.

It absolutely shattered my heart. I held his body on my lap as I felt his tears soak into my shirt. I tried my best to calm him down. I rubbed his back and whispered calming things, waiting for him to eventually calm down.

I then saw I flash of red.

"Cameron." He kept on crying.

"Cameron, angel, look at me."

His weary eyes gazed up at me. "Roll up your sleeves."

He gulped. "Roll. Up. Your. Sleeves."

Slowly but surely, he lifted up his sleeves. My words caught in my throat.

He had cut himself. There were only a few cuts, but the few were deep. I saw his tears hit his exposed wrist. I held him and said, "I know you aren't ready. But when you are, tell me. I want to help you."

Cameron looked at me, "I love somebody, Nash. I love them with all my heart and soul. I would die for them. And they would never feel the same way." I felt jealous that he loved somebody so deeply. It was probably someone beautiful and amazing. Better than I could ever be. But I knew if this person made Cameron happy, I should be happy. For heaven's sake, he is the one I love.

I held Cameron in my arms, and I thought he had fallen asleep because his eyes were shut and he was breathing heavily.

Then I heard him,

He began to sing.

He wasn't as amazing as Shawn Mendes, but his voice was definitely something sweet. I listened to the sad lyrics as I held the one I love in my arms.

"I'm slowly falling, calling for your help.

Won't you just save me?

I need this pain to drift away.

It's almost time,

I'll be gone in the morning.

Darling, are you even listening?"

I fell asleep to his voice, and I'm pretty sure he did too.

I was dreaming about him. I was dreaming of not being with him. I was yelling, crying for him "Cameron, don't you love me back?"

Cameron, are you even listening?

••

Okay so there's an update!

1.1k reads and 81 votes. I'm crying. I love you all so much.

So there's a chapter before I go to Mexico.

And yeah, that song at the end was an original. I can't sing, but I still love to.

So thanks for all of this support, and wishes that I have a good time in Mexico. I love you all so dearly.

Love always,

Mary xoxo