Chapter 15

Hiiii!!

I'm so sorry I couldn't update yesterday, I was at my friends lake house and it doesn't have wifi. But I will return to normal schedule from now on!!

So I'm introducing a new character in this story. Her name is Erin and she's my best friend (she's sitting next to me rn) and YEEAH. (Don't worry she won't interfere with any of the boyxboy ships..you'll see who she's with. Before I start the chapter.. Any guesses? Aha.)

So here it is!

Desires-Chapter 15

Taylor's POV:

"Shawn hurry up!" I groaned. I was sitting on the cold toilet seat while Shawn was in the shower. "Taylor I'm not even halfway done. This hair needs expert care." I rolled my eyes at his stupid remark.

"Alright that's it." I snapped. I pulled off my clothes and stepped into the shower.

Shawn's eyes widened and he covered his junk. "Taylor what the actual fricker fracker!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes yet again and took his hands away.

"Shawn, we're together now. You don't have to be insecure about your body." I said softly, laying a kiss on his lips.

He smiled at me gently and nodded.

It was nothing sexual in the shower, I can promise you. We just washed each other and kissed...a lot.

"Shawn get dressed in some decent clothes, I'm going to take you out."

I heard a muffled voice from the bathroom say, "You treat me so well." I smiled, glad he knows how much I love him. I pulled on a white button down and jeans. I pulled on black converse, run my fingers through my hair and laid down on the bed. I scrolled through my phone and faintly heard Shawn humming.

His humming soon turned into singing, and I listened intently, smiling the whole time.

"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry, you don't know how lovely you are.

I had to find you, tell you I need you.

Tell you I set you apart.

Tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions.

Oh let's go back to the start.

Running in circles, coming up tails.

Heads on a science apart.

Nobody said it was easy.

It's such a shame for us to part.

Nobody said it was easy.

No one ever said it would be this hard.

Oh, take me back to the start."

My heart fluttered at the sound of his beautiful voice, and I was snapped out of my daze when the bathroom door was opened. Shawn came out looking stunning in a black polo and khakis.

I grabbed his hand and we walked out the door. The bright lights of NYC greeted us, and we began walking to the restaurant I had made reservations at.

••

We sat down at our table and ordered our food. Shawn got a bacon wrapped steak, (A/N if you've never had a bacon wrapped steak-you NEED to) and I got grilled chicken. When we were done we walked outside and sat on the edge of a fountain.

I took two pennies and gave one to Shawn.

"Make a wish."

I watched Shawn close his eyes in concentration and then throw it in.

"What did you wish for?" I asked him.

"I can't tell you, or else it won't come true." He said with a smirk.

I chuckled and made my wish.

I wish that Shawn will love me, no matter what.

I squeezed my penny and threw the coin into the fountain.

Shawn and I just sat in peaceful silence, when I saw the almost too familiar blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Erin?!" I yelled loudly.

She spun around and her eyes lit up, "TAYLOR?" She screeched. She ran towards me and jumped into my arms, squeezing me tightly. I set her down and she wiped tears from her eyes. "I haven't seen you in so long, Taylor. I missed you so much."

"I know, I missed you too," I said, while squeezing her hands. "What have you been doing?"

Her eyes lit up as she began to explain, "Well if decided to go into the theatrical arts, and my first broadway show is in a week!"

She rambled excitedly.

I was astonished, I always knew Erin was an amazing dancer, singer, and actress, but I never would've thought she would be on broadway.

"I'm playing Sophie in Mama Mia!" My jaw dropped, I couldn't believe she had gotten the lead role in a broadway show.

I glanced over to Shawn looking extremely uncomfortable, rubbing his arm. I pulled him over and held his hand. I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles, letting him know he shouldn't be awkward.

"Erin, this is my err.."

She looked at me expectantly. I had no idea if she would accept me and Shawn. I took a deep breath, "This is my boyfriend, Shawn."

Her mouth spread into a wide smile. Shawn held out his hand, waiting for a hand shake. She shook her head and threw her arms around him.

That's something about Erin, she's a very huggable, and huggy person.

Shawn looked surprised, but smiled and hugged her back.

After we talked for a little longer, I have her my number and promised I would come see her first show.

I walked back to the hotel with Shawn and he plopped on the bed. "Well she's pretty.." He grumbled. I chuckled, "Shawn stop being jealous, she was my best friend in high school. I belong to you, I promise."

He smiled and pulled me down in the bed.

I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around him, eventually hearing his soft snores, and then falling asleep myself.

••••

YAY OK.

By the way, the song Shawn sang is called The Scientist by Coldplay. But the version I know best is by Holly Henry-she sings it absolutely beautifully.

So Erin's going to play a decently large Role in this story!

I hope you liked it!

Love always,

Mary xoxo.