Chapter 18

Hey everyoneeee!
So I'm driving home right now and my dad is like sharing wifi with me from his phone!!! Cool right?! Okay so turns out my rental house does have wifi, so I should be updating normally! So here's the new chapppppieee!
Desires
Chapter 18
Nash's POV
I sat next to Cameron and held his hand as he slept, my eyes not leaving his absolutely adorable face once. My God, I can't help but wonder how I got this lucky. I was slowly drifting to sleep looking at Cameron when I heard several knocks and excited murmurs at the door. I got up, rubbing my eyes and opened the door.
"Nash! How's Cam?" "What's up, buddy?!" "How've you been doing?" "Is cam okay?"
I laughed as the whole magcon gang leapt onto me in a big swarm of hugs. I laughed, "he's okay, nothing much, I've been doing fine, yes, he's good!"
I finally got them all settled down and told them to hide. It was hard for all of them to find hiding places, but the hospital room was pretty big so they found a way through it. I shushed them all and walked over to Cameron, kissing his cheek. "Hey baby, wake up." His eyes fluttered open and the first thing he did was smile at me and grab my hand. "I got something for you," I said lightly. "SURPRISE!" Everyone jumped out and Cameron's face lit up. I moved out of the way and let everyone swarm him with hugs, kisses, and excited chatters. I watched them all, a huge smile plastered on my face. I watched Shawn and Taylor, usually inseparable, not be even close to each other. I also noticed Shawn sending some pretty fierce looks at Taylor. Sigh, I'll have to fix that later.
•••••
Everyone else left to get food, but Jacob and Mahogany stayed outside in the waiting room. I watched Cameron sleep some more.. Hey it's not as creepy as it sounds. I saw him move a bit and then turn towards me, his beautiful eyes opening. "Hi, how you feeling?" He thought for a second and then looked up at me, "not so good actually." I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair, and then set my hand on his cheek. "Okay." We just exchanged kisses and looked at each other. Suddenly, Cameron's expression changed, it looked almost frantic. "Nash.." He rasped out. I sat up quickly, "Cameron, calm down baby. What's going on?" I heard his heart monitor start beeping too quickly. Cameron closed his eyes and gripped onto the rails of the bed. I ran out of the room, "DOCTORS, HIS HEART IS FAILING! PLEASE HELP ME." Doctors rushed in along with Jacob and Mahogany. The doctors surrounded Cameron as I got on my knees and began to sob.
Not now. I can't lose him now. Too soon. So many things I could've said that I didn't. I heard Mahogany crying, and looked up at Jacob, who gripped my wrist and held Mahogany's hand, silent tears rubbing down his face.
That's when I heard it.
The long, continuous beep that signaled he was gone. I lost him.
"NO." I screamed. I fell to the floor, shaking in spasms of sobs. Jacob doubled over, still holding Mahogany.
That was it. Rest In Peace, Cameron Alexander Dallas, my first and only love.
•••••••••
(A/N HAHA IM NOT THAT MEAN)
I still sobbed as I watched the doctors prepare the electric pads. He only had a 50/50 chance of this working. All of the magcon gang was on our knees sobbing, gripping each other's hands, pleading to The Lord he would be okay.
"ONE" I heard the doctor yell.
I began to think to myself.
One. One for the time I knew he was the one.
"TWO" another doctor shouted.
Two. Two for the two beautiful eyes he had.
"THREE." The first doctor shouted.
Three for the times I would run around the globe for my love to live.
"CLEAR." I watched the doctors press the electric pads down on Cameron's chest, and I shut my eyes as I watched a wave of spasms shoot through his body. I felt everyone else bow their heads, unable to watch this amazingly fine line between life and death.
That's when I heard it. Like music to my ears.
Raggedy breaths. His breaths. The doctors immediately began hooking him up to fluids and more needles.
"Oh my.." I began to say, my voice cracking. I felt tears run down my face. I looked at everyone else. Taylor walking over to Shawn and held him as they both cried, and everyone else just looking at each other, releasing sighs of relief.
He was here. He lived.
And yes, I truly believe, it was our love that kept him going.
One. One for the time when I knew he was the one.
Two. Two for his two beautiful eyes.
Three. Three for the number of times I would run around the globe for my love.
Four. For the four limbs, two legs and two arms, that would keep our love going by walking down the aisle, placing of promise rings, and just more things to express our love.
Five. Five for the five cuts He had on his arm to finally get to me.
Six. Six for six of the beautiful things on his face. Two amazing brown eyes, one cute button nose, one kissable mouth, and two ears that can hear how many times I tell him I love him.
Seven. Seven for the seven days of the week I will always love him.
Eight. Eight for Taylor, Shawn, Jack, Jack, Aaron, Carter, Matthew, and me. The eight original boys who have loved him since the start.
Nine. Nine for the unlucky number of holes that had been burned into his organs due to his PKU.
Ten. Ten for the amount of years I want it to take until we have a beautiful family.
Cameron Dallas, I love you more than anything.
•••••••
WOWIE THAT WAS EXTREMELY HARD TO WRITE.
I hope you all enjoyed it! Feedback please!!
Love always,
Mary xoxo