Chapter 13

Hi!! So I feel like last chapter was awfully written and didn't follow anything, I'm so sorry if it was a disappointment! So this chapter is going to be Shawn/Taylor bc I need to figure out how I'm going to be able to follow the story like after Nash just attempted suicide ugh idk.
So here's this chapter, praying you all like it!
Desires: Chapter 13
Shawn's POV:
I came out of the bathroom completely ready for the day and glanced at the bed. Of course Taylor was still dead asleep, I guess the fact that it was one pm didn't bother him.
I walked over to the side of the bed and looked at his adorable sleeping face. "Taylor," I whispered "Taylor, c'mon wake up." He groaned and stirred a little bit.
I smirked to myself, leaned over and place a small, light kiss near the corner of his mouth. He shot up out of bed, grabbed my face and kissed me back harder. I pulled away and chuckled, "well you're not so tired, are you? Now go brush your teeth." He moaned and groaned but finally got up and walked into the bathroom.
I grabbed his phone which he had surprisingly not brought into the bathroom. I knew is password, 7776 (because the letters under those numbers are my initials SRPM. Yeah, he's a sweetheart.)
I opened twitter and took a selfie. I typed in "Shawn was here. love ya taylor." And tweeted it.
Almost instantly I was greeted with hundreds of favorites and retweets. Of course, as expected, there were also the fangirl comments such as: "omfg OTP" "please date!" (Little do they know..) "cutest bromance ever" "Shawn ur hot" and "Pls follow me cameron!!!" (Newborns. They're everywhere.)
I scrolled through all of his mentions, favoriting a bunch of fans tweets. Of course, I was also greeted by the crazy amount of hate comments Taylor always gets. Those make me so mad, like why put someone down? That's miserable. Taylor walked out of the bathroom looking amazing in his normal tie die shirt, jeans, and the yellow bandana I gave him for his birthday.
He looked in the mirror and fixed his hair. "Hey Tay?" "Yeah Shawn?""I don't want you to ever listen to those ignorant people. You're perfect, alright?" He glanced down at his phone in my hand and realized what I was talking about. He smiled, "thank you Shawn." I nodded and walked over to him, snaking my arms around his waist and setting my head on his shoulder. (A/N: if you're confused Shawn's stomach is on Taylor's back, and they're standing.)
We both stared at each other through the mirror. I moved closer to his face and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you, Taylor." He turned around in my arms and put his arms around my neck. Between adorable kisses on my lips he managed to get out, "I" kiss "love" kiss "you" kiss "more" kiss "than" kiss "I" kiss "think" kiss "is" kiss "possible." kiss.
After his adorable little kissing session with me, I hugged him as tight as I could.
"Taylor you don't know how grateful I am that I finally remembered you."
He looked at me and smiled.
"Oh by the way," he asked "how did you remember?"
I blushed and explained, "I was walking in the park the day before I told you I remembered and I saw a slightly noticeable pile of leaves, and there just happened to be a pile of letters addressed to me stacked beneath them."
He blushed and looked down. "Sorry." He mumbled. I laughed, "Taylor you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about! We wouldn't be here now if I didn't see those. And they were amazing."
He leaned towards me and kissed me.
For about three more hours we cuddled and whispered cute things to each other. As Taylor traced circles on my back, I thought of how lucky I was.
This boy is definitely a keeper.
••••
OKAY YAY! Cute chapter! For those of you who are confused, this takes place a few weeks after Shawn remembered Taylor. I hope you all liked this chapter!
Ps sorry I always update pretty late enough, I usually have really busy days on weekdays.
Thank you so much for all the votes, follows, reads, and adds to reading lists! I love you all!
Love always,
Mary xoxo.